Mfw I'm literally responsible for 50% of the succesful threads on the board

If I alone can keep this place alive, so can the hundreds of other anons who still frequent the board. Yes, hundreds. We've had plenty of polls with 300+ votes. Stop lurking and make some OC, niggers

Also sagefags need to go back to Holla Forums

99% of the successful threads are spam threads. That says a lot about you.

Who's the normie in the wheelchair?

Except they're not. Why would you lie? Did I strike a sensitive chord when I called Holla Forums out for not contributing? Did you feel like I spoke directly to you?

GO out there and make a fucking thread, dipshit.

Coldwheels, HW's evil twin brother

You think a bit too highly of you're own post if you think I read all of it. If you didn't make a single spam thread yet then you're posts suck.

Kys.

That's not Cold Wheels.

You're digging yourself a hole, pal. Tap out while you still can.

You're just butthurt because we are calling you out on your shit threads.

not OP but you sage every thread you post in so it kinda becomes meaningless when you sage

You bump every thread you post in so it just becomes meaningless too.

I'm going to spam shovels.

tfw make it my duty to have at least ten threads up at once

giving a shit about bumps and sage on a dead bored.

polite sage

I take your bump and reply with another sage.
You've been downvoted my friend.

Sage goes in all fields

rude sage

reminder that Ralph's real dad is Eddie the cop

There you go.

Professor Dr. AARON ENEMA would have FIXED this thread by now, if HE was our MOD!

Wew lad

hahahaha

I'm doing it all for free.

I have made only one or two successful threads, but have been dropping oc like fire fam.

I updated that image a bit. Enjoy.

Yes, you can see his penis now…

and his fucking legs he cant fuck whitout legs

Both of them?

Kek, ID's got em

Fuck! My daiper just overflowed again

I often wonder of this is actually true.

50% of zero is zero.
There are no successful threads on this board. There haven't been any successful threads on this board in at least 6 weeks, probably closer to 12.
You either need to try a lot harder, or stop trying entirely, because whatever you are doing is not working.

[s]you're a faggot[/s]

you're a faggot

I made up like 50 of those votes using a vpn, I'm guessing i wasn't the only one either. In fact i only spammed votes because i had a feeling somebody else was doing the same and i wanted to level it out.

I bet that actually makes you feel special, too.
Your life must be horribly pathetic.

There is no better feel than the feel of starting a successful meme.
I've started at least two that have gone mainstream in the past four years.

niggronimoose is the hottest meme of the summer, you know i'm right.

HOLY SHIT

bring back flags

I doubt anyone else was doing that. Yes, you were the only one.

that's pretty gay, fam

I am shocked, outraged, and a little miffed.

Casen point
You need to practice trolling retard

50% of zero is zero

Uh, no not quite. 50% of 0 is 0.5.

actually I've made more than 50% of the most successful threads, you fucking liar.

Maybe I'll break down and give gimp a try eventually. Any tips on getting adobe to work? Other good free softwares?

I tried PS after getting sick of using MS paint for all my shit, but I got frustrated that there were so many features to learn. I forgot about it for a year, until I wanted to do a shoop, so I got GIMP, thinking I already uninstalled PS. Now I'm learning something new every day, along with creating OC that isn't total trash, which is fun.

I went to a short class to get a cert in it. Once you get a lot of the features down it's fucking awesome, you can do anything. For generally absurd shit you can have a lot of fun with "blending options" and using a soft brush over a layer mask. Practice by not using the eraser tool/cut ever. Use convert to smart object if you need to ctrl+t style manipulate a layer with a mask on it.
Just some shit that comes to mind. I'm really autistic with this and I never get to share my shit with you guys ;(

Think of a project and create it as it exists in your mind. Everything you make will hone your skills and teach you something new. Same as with coding, you don't just learn to code, you have a project in mind and work to realize it picking up things along the way that will help with future projects

Cant get cracked PS working on windows.
Are you retarded?

Did all that shit nigger. Even made the changes to the hosts file that were mentioned is several tutorials. Nothing happens when I click the exe.

What this thread needs

Is that a wanker with a silent w?

Don't go near the rope locker !