How many of you guys have actually had sex with someone that isn't a family member?

How many of you guys have actually had sex with someone that isn't a family member?

gross

The only family I have is my mom….
Sex goes in and out of the family for me. Wait, no, the sex stays inside the family, and so does my dick

Fucking nips.

ya

"ya"? That's it?..

"Ya cunt"

Wasted my mana on a 3DPD I wasn't even attracted to (and trust me, none of you would be either), just because society scared me away from being a wizard. Wasn't worth it. That said, it's not like I've had any opportunities with 3Ds I was attracted to since. So I'd still be questioning if I did the right thing, if I hadn't done it.

Society is set up so that the only women that aren't physically disgusting are just with a couple of Chads. Then they get mad when those Chads are cheating on them with all the other women. The women that are physically disgusting might go to betas, but they still have their pick of the litter, and as such still end up mentally disgusting along with physically disgusting. You will never be able to have an equal relationship with a woman, even one that is terribly unattractive, physically and mentally, because society favors them so greatly.

Sexbots can't come quickly enough. Let the 3DPDs rot on their own. With the betas moving on to waifubots, women might actually have more incentive to act more like equal partners to the few sad fucks who can't acknowledge robo-superiority, so even those cucks might end up slightly less cucked than they are now.

7 years ago. It wasn't worth it. I'd rather still be on the track to gaining magical powers.

Does it reset? Like, if I go another 23 years, will I still become a wizard or has that ship sailed?

See the thing is that if we're on here, we're probably unattractive betas, and cousins and sisters are going to think you're just as unattractive as all the other girls, only they'll have even more social incentive to avoid you in that manner. The only chance is to get at them before they have any knowledge of sexuality, which means you also have to be that same age, and therefore won't be looking for it. It's a real conundrum. Either that or you get molested, but go look at the /ss/ board on here. They all have fetishes for it, but whenever asked if any of them have actually experienced it, they break down and have group therapy about how it ruined their lives. Then again, maybe that's why they ended up fucked up enough to come here.

I'm fucked up, but incest has always made my fuckin' skin crawl.

And that's as close to sex as I have ever been in my life.

normalfag

Unfortunately, everyone my dick's been in was completely unrelated to me.

No-one ever heeds the warnings.

You've got a groovy thing going on

Maybe we did. I haven't seen her in around 8 years though.
I heard a rumor a few years ago that she went to a party where someone drugged and raped her then left her naked on the side of the road. Never got confirmation from her about that as I haven't seen her since (or even for a couple years before hearing it).

How old are you now? Please say 13.

He's probably 25

Ahhhh

Does it really surprise you to hear that a 21 year old virgin exists on Holla Forums?

Nope. Just thought you were 25

No, it doesn't surprise me in the slighquiz. I was just hoping for the best.

What's the holdup? Socially inept? Morbidly obese?

Up until highschool: a mix of social ineptitude that resulted in a fair amount of bullying along with sharing a bedroom with my brother.
in freshmen/sophomore year: mostly the same, less socially inept but i was in a small town where EVERYONE remembered me as who I was in middle school so faced even worse bullying. Got expelled from that school early sophomore year and met a girl in a new school that everyone swore wanted to fuck me but I kinda doubt it she used to slap me around in front of everyone because she knew I'd never hit her back. kinda turns me on to think back on tbh.
In junior year: finally got my own bedroom and went to a different different school, some quite attractive girls were showing interest in me but they were all straight edged and i had gotten into drugs long before then. They quickly lost interest upon finding that out. The girls that were into drugs all had bf's they were with since freshman year or earlier.
I graduated a year early so no senior year.
In college: basically inferiority. I actually had quite a few very pretty girls show interest one gorgeous blond basically had to twist my arm to get me to accept her number and let her give me rides to class on tuesdays/thursdays but i had to distance myself so they wouldn't find much out about me. House was an absolute mess and parents won't even let me clean it. Didn't have a driver's license nor a job, parents had me going to school full time while living at home/riding transit for an hour and a half each direction so physically not enough hours in a day to work if I expect to ever sleep. I was pretty much ashamed to be in the position I was in.

Now: NEET with a degree. Still no license and all jobs requiring my skillset are out of town and all jobs in town literally have "valid driver's license" as a requirement. Parents put off giving me driving lessons whenever I asked and now my permit is expired so I have to get a new one. House is in the same shitty shape it was in during college. My life is basically stagnated and I have nothing to do but wait until my parents have me get a new permit so they can teach me to fucking drive so I can get my license so I can get a job so I can move the fuck out of here and on with my life.

/blogpost

Does oneself count?

I identfiy as schizophrenic so I don't count it as masturbation.

Getting out of your folks place will help a lot with your confidence and mental health. You're too old for that shit, nigga.

Tell me something I don't know. The source of basically all of my angst is the fact that I'm basically trapped in this shithole. I was among the top of my class in college, especially my major, but it's been over 6 months since I graduated and I'm afraid I'll be incompetent by the time I'm in a position where I can work.
Been considering suicide almost my entire life and at no point have I wanted to go through with it more than now.

Not to mention I have been receiving calls lately from an employment agency, which I traded information with at a job fair specified for my major, on a nearly regular basis now and every time I do I have to tell them I'll call them when I'm able to work. It stabs me like a knife every fucking time.

Never had sex, but here's a comfy and barely related story/feel that just popped into my mind 'that I wanna' write out while the memory's hot:
It's all so innocent, until I remember the diamond hard erection I was rocking through the whole ordeal - first one I ever had - and the greasy wet spot forming in my jamies. In any case, it's a comfy memory to go to bed on.
I miss my big sis, she was a cool lady.
May she rest in peace.

did she died,user?

Did ded, lung cancer. Always did like her smokes a little too much.

Goodnight, user.

:(

Oh woah

Fucked a totally fucked up pathological liar bitchcunt piece of shit around 80-90 times within the span of six months. Would've been more if it wouldn't have been a LDR.

She was the only woman I had sex with and am on a drought for two years now.

three times, baby

Maybe it's because I was raised in Mississippi, but I never actualy realised that you could have a non-related sexual partner, until only very recently. My life has been a lie.

This is how I know you're not from Mississippi, Yankee.

t. actual Mississippian

None. Everyone I have had sex with has been a member of a family.

so basically all your current problems can be solved by getting a license
you fucking nigger

Vote loli priest for board owner.
NO id's
NO spam
Flags
Pedo containment sticky thread

You say that like it's something I can just go out and do in 5 minutes.
I fully understand how ridiculous my problem sounds. I should have had the fucking thing at 16-18 like fucking everyone else. But didn't, and it doesn't look like it's a problem I can fix any time soon.

Sex may stay in the family but your dick goes in and out ;)

I am going to try out being bisexual and fuck me some boypussy.

I never asked for these feels

Don't give away your virginity lads, it's not worth it. Becoming an eldritch wizard is more important.

be grateful for what you had, now what you lost

I was going to have a sister, but she died as a result of a missbirth

I did fuck a family member
Me 14, virgin of course by that time I was masturbating like 2 times at day, anyway got caught by parents and of course mom told to her sister to my shame.
Then my first cousin she was 16 started teasing me, asking shit like did u already did it today? Did you even let real "milk" out when you come?, how big is it?
She started coming to my house more frequently, this went off for a month or so.
Finally i got tired of all the fucking teasing And I told her something stupid like "wanna find out? Or "why don't you find out? I really don't remember
She said sure! I was totally caugh by surprise she close my bedroom door and got naked in seconds, of course I was hard as fuck and started to touch her tits while she got on top and put my dick inside her. I lasted like 3 fucking minutes before I was feeling like my dick was about to explode she them told me to pull it out and I came between their buttcheeks
"Oh so you indeed have milk inside you" said and started laughing
We fuck like 5 times more that month and then she got a boyfriend or something cause told me we couldn't do it anymore
To this day we have kept our mouth shut
She is married with 2 kids now, we even got drunk and talk about it but and laugh

We still joke about it, all these years later.

I know for a fact I had sex but I don't remember it. I was 6 or 7 and my older female cousin was 7 or 8 and we were being instructed by her 11yo sister who was the "boss" of us and made us do things. Our parents caught us having sex apparently and she was nearby just laughing up a storm. Nothing bad happened to her. She got slapped a couple times by her mom but that was it.

I paid a hooker for sex at 24 but I couldn't get hard but I did "possibly" fuck her. I say possibly because I was so scared of female nudity that I kept my eyes at eye level and didn't look down so I don't know if I was in her pussy, her ass, or just squishing against her thighs. She was dead silent and overall the whole affair was very uncomfortable for me so I technically still dont know if I had vaginal sexual penetration or not