A straight guys can't nicely turn down the sexual advances of homosexuals

That's HOMOPHOBIC!!!!
Fox and DC brought this on themselves….

Funny how Marvel tv is less cancerous than the comics. Yet DC tv is as marvel comics

that's why you throw them off a building and if anyone complains you tell them Islam forbids it

comments like that are just, pretty annoying.
"60 years ago, comics are bad, and even though they've improved in the years, they still have to make random changes to characters"

wait people watch this show?

should have shot him in the head

Wasted dubs.

Fuck Islam.

Trips confirm

So they're complaining about how a straight man can't turn down the advance of a gay man? So not having gay sex is homophobic now I guess.

It's on its 3rd season. I guess it can't be as bad as Supergirl, right?

Sounds like a movement on college campus

It's on its third season because Fox are desperate for shows. Probably because they cancel all the promising ones and now no one with actual talent will work with them

Ever had a gay guy proposing to you while you're straight? It's friggin weird, man!

Americunts always find reasons to complain because they got no actual issues. Oh well they have a HUGE issue at the moment but care more about Nintendo consoles.

Why are you watching videos made by numales?

If people still complain about random changes after 2 seasons of Gotham, it's pretty obvious they never watched the show and only the reactions to it.

Basically nothing is like the comics. Gordon is an awful cop. Penguin is a whimp. Azrael is a goofball. Bruce has a clone. Clayface is terrible at copying people. Mr. Freeze has a completely different backstory. Ivy suddenly grows mature from being thrown into the sewers. Joker is kinda supernatural. Red Hood is a curse. Fish goddamn why can't she just die already Mooney. At least Mad Hatter is adequately creepy/ molesty.

So if you can accept all that, you shouldn't complain about anything in the show. No matter what happens. Hell, make Bullock Batman. I wouldn't even wonder anymore.

This show pretty gonna kill penguin character isn't?

It?

I'm a fag and I hate this shit. Any fag should know that most guys aren't into other dudes and should consider getting turned down by someone who you don't know for sure is gay as the likely outcome.

This is as bad as trannies whining about lesbians not wanting to fuck crazy dudes in dresses

I could see Penguin being gay from his mother's constant fretting about him being taken away by "some painted woman"
Nygma, I just don't see it

How so?
Also, whats up with the reaction shit?
Once I saw like 50 guys to get to know what was the fuzz all about and 99% are the same boring crap, some have the charisma of not wanting to kill them immediately or causing nausea but virtually all of them haven't.
I did end up subscribing to one, I like his shit.

This.

Because Hugo Strange made him into Mr. Freeze? There was no dickish corporate meddling followed by an accident that made him so?

Fuck this show's version of Bruce. David Masouz has talent as shown by his acting as the clone (who ends up being far more cooler and badass than Bruce himself and utterly steals the show in two episodes), but his Bruce Wayne is a fucking pussy who whines a lot, has to be saved by everyone, and spends half his episodes pining for not-Catwoman.

Is this like, Smallville but for Batman?

So, sorry for reviving this thread.
But I've seen the recent episode and all I can say is… what the fuck?

Penguin neither confesses his love, nor talks to Nygma about it, nor makes a move (do you count "hugging" as making a move? Shit and my friend who friendzoned me called backrubbing a thing friends do, what a slut!).
It's not obvious that Penguin is gay to the characters in the show at all, we as the viewers only know it from seeing the expressions and the dialogue he has that noone else witnesses.

WHY THE FUCK IS THAT WORTHY OF A "SCANDAL" VIDEO?
WHY THE FUCK IS YOUTUBE FULL OF THAT CANCER?
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO ELECT?!

God damnit I wish you'd all just burn! Fucking attention whore scum with no real problems in life. Fuck you life WAY too far away from the middle east, I hope your place goes to shit this month so you reality finally kicks into your blind, weapon-mongering balls.

So mad right now.

I want a cancer-free internet, where should I go? The darknet? I bet that's full of underage scum. I should just read a book.

What are you talking about?

I dunno, I lost track of my thought halfway in.
What I want to say is, that Nygma neither turned down Penguin nicely nor harshly, they didn't even talk about it. So the whole controversy isn't friggin there.

Once again you make shit up.

It's worse. Smallville at least took several seasons to get to cancer levels. Gotham managed to hit those cancer levels before the first season even finished.

The only places left are those with their own communities that are untainted by newcomers. Your only hope is finding a culture that accepts new members but isn't getting overrun with them. Not to mention, it has to be a good place already.

What happened here and the internet in general is the influx of people who weren't savvy to the internet filled it to the brim. Much of the culture that used to exist on the internet is long gone, and most likely will never come back.

Look, I don't need a guy not taking no for an answer acting like I'm his next score.
That's what is going to happen when everyone's bisexual or homosexual and it's going to outcast straights.

I don't want penis-butt.

There are a lot of a jobs involved and everyone has their favorites. Usually when we have a huge amount of parallel universes the characters become more disposable and less valued. This is when we start seeing more 'the death of'. The business cycle of comic books and television are completely different and no one is willing to have actors come in and out of series because we want familiar faces.

Well, to be fair, the video that OP posted doesn't talk about that, it only talks about why some people want those characters to be gay and why some people are against it.