Fresh Oliver

DUDE LE PEN = LITERALLY DRUMPF LMAO

Holy shit Trumplets are so easily triggered

More like Oliver is still salty months after the election and shows the same level of hubris as he did pre-American elections. They never learn.

When I saw his fucking name in the trending list on french twatter I knew he said something about our elections. All these idiots tweeting that video and saying how right he is… Whatever happens during the next two Sundays, my country is fucked.

You are a frog. You were born fucked.

Holla Forums is becoming Holla Forums I see. At least you forgot to sage.

On the contrary. For being a frog, Kek is behind him.

Just remember, my Frog friend. Remember.

Holy shit Trumplets are so easily triggered

this isn't your hugbox neetsoc

Leftypol pls go

We still have a communist party, so yeah…

Shit I made that translation

>>>/suicide/

When Georgie boy jewed you the last time you rioted so now you have to commit felonies for free

reeli meax u finc

MUUAAAARGHRGHUHUH
THE FRENCH

I'll never understand this. Oh no don't vote for a populist! Oh no don't vote for a nativists! Whatever you do please! Oh the humanity! Well I'm American but wish France the best with Le Pen. And first of all. I'm not rich, so why wouldn't I want a populist? And I'm a native to America, my family moved here in 1680. So why wouldn't I want a nativist? Oliver can go fuck himself. And so can HBO.

IT'S CURRENT WEEK

This. They are more thin-skinned than the pussy liberals now, it's really something else.

Tankie? Why weren't you taking a beating at Berkley?

I know nothing about Le Pen, but I hope she wins. Just because she seems like she's good at triggering the special snowflake like trump..

What? When did she do anything to make Trump mad?
I'm not even going to give you a (you) for that retarded bullshit.

Do any of you watch this?

I literally can't watch these. It's not like I need my conservative safe space bubble. It's like listening to 5 factually wrong things or wildly exaggerated and deceptive portrayals per minute, that could easily be debunked, and expect to consider it "entertainmetn" or "comedy" causes my brain to feel as if it's been placed in an overheated sauna

Yeah. I actually watched it. I don't know why. To be fair to myself though. I haven't watched a Jon Oliver video in months.

I hope Le Pen wins.

Trump is always mad & autistically screeching, its his ground state.

thats the same reason i cant watch or listen to trump or his drones. the overload of insanity + willful ignorance + teenage arrogance threatens to shut my brain down through sheer, flat rage. it's like listening to a religious person but amplified by 100.

Trump supporters recognize the irony of it more than leftists.

Oliver has been wrong on Trump, BREXIT, and now he is going to be wrong on this?

what did kek mean by this?

Drumpfcucks, Drumpfcucks, where are your Bucks?

stupid sexy nigger

Did you get a boner over it?

Why do so many of these leftycucks wear make up? It's not even subtle.

Hi fakesperg, reminder you will never be as funny as drumpfsperg.

Its a woman.

You are here

==REMINDER that I don't care what a bunch of Drumpftoddlers think about me. I literally don't give a fuck, at this point I'm only here to provide a counter narrative to your retarded hate speech. I'm not your buddy and I'm not here to get along with racist fuckwits, I'm here to discuss television and movies (like 99% of the board is).

John Oliver is a like shill! Boycott this jooooish scum now!

SOON WE WILL UNLEASH THE RIGHT WING DERP SQUADS! SIEG FAIL!!!

I really hate this word. I wish it never got popular. Why not just say counter~point…consider it.

The original word for narrative is nam-shub.

Trips confirm

HI FELLOW WHITE GUYS

May drumpfsperg (pbuh) find you in your sleep and humpty drumpfty you to death.

==LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME
==I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT TV BUT THE EEEEBIL RRRRAAAAACISTS KEEP MAKING ME BRING UP DRUMPH
==HAHAHAHA DRUMPH
==IT'S STILL JUST SO FUNNY
==LOOK HOW MUCH I FIT IN HERE

holy shit just say "the pen" you dumbfuck >>>/reddit/

Awwwwww, how precious…Did I hurt the bigots precious little feefees by popping his hate bubble and adding a breath of fresh air to this vile little nest of trolls and haters? Are you going to cry about it for me? Please do, salty Drumpfchump tears make a great seasoning.

More like Le Peenus, amirite? Seriously though, fuck that hateful little bitch.

Says the hateful little shit posting race baiting trash from mommy's basement! Any insult from somebody like you is a compliment honey, I wear it as a badge of honour.

john limey tell the timey

Demain M’Appartient

How is it possible to not improve at all when you do this so much?
Is he just some downy parroting the most used drumpfsperg phrases in an effort to communicate?

Get a life Drumpfchump.

DUDE PSYOP LMAO
Get the fuck back in the oven

If he's salty, then the SNL writers must have bought out Morton's

Has anybody got a full webm of the episode.

Took these from Holla Forums

Feels good man.

John Oliver is dangerous

His "joke" at 2:35 is really weird; she's obviously using the apartment as a metaphor for the country, but he acts like she is being completely serious.

It's an old media trick: take a quote ,change or remove the context (in this case make her serious instead of metaphorical),and then criticize that person based on what you made up.

This is why I laugh at people that take this child brained fuck nugget seriously.

Truth bomb.

post-modernism is part of enlightenment

Your containment board:

>>>Holla Forums

Sure is amusing to hear this fucker talk about liberte, egalite, and fraternite after his bashing the actual progressive candidates last election. Has he done a segment attacking Melenchon yet? Neoliberalism is anything but those treasured Enlightenment ideals.

Reported
>>>/oven/

The goyim are truly desperate to fall even for the most obvious bait.

Reported for DUI

Are you talking about Le Pen my dear Moshe? Her father is not from your tribe, he's the most redpilled politician in France.
He's known for denying the existence of gas chambers during WWII. He also used to torture sandniggers during the Algerian war

sounds great

FROGEATERS BTFO

Desperate.
Just desperate.

will the eternal Boche ever cease blaming others for his vices?

Holy fuck his French is terrible

His english isn't exactly top notch either, m8y

Prepare for being assblasted once again.
Marine Présidente.

Shit…

But here you are with the first comment…

No, the most loathsome creature on Earth will never stop being an ever-lying, ever-backstabbing, vile pile of shit.

That guy looks Pleiedian as fuck and it's unnerving

Holy fuck I didn't think fags like you posted here, I figured people with their "hate speech" and "hate facts" would drive you off. I guess every website needs laughingstocks for entertainment.