Why all the hate for BO?

Why do so many anons hate Dysnomia? Did they ever do anything objectively wrong?

I mean they aren't perfect but they're better than half of the other mods we had.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/kennedi/res/293.html#842
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly he's done the worst job of keeping spam/pedos contained. nuking the pedo general was the single worst thing to ever happen to this board. now there are endless threads about it. smh

dysnomia is a butthurt faggot who removes content that he disagrees with. He also regularly calls out samefags (while logged in to his account) when people disagree with him. He uses his mod powers to establish his own narrative. He's basically an SJW

idk i kind of like how the place has changed since she came around

worst at keeping the pedos contained but he got rid of all of them.

the only pedos here are just freech goons pretending to be pedos, remember the barth/kennedi spam? its still here its just different content. those fuckers will never leave until Holla Forums dies.

not an argument
your the butthurt one tbh

t. dysnomia

thanks for proving my point.

No pedos no peace

Your only point was vehemently defending yourself

I hate to tell you but freech is dead/has been dead. the pedos are real. freech only had like 50 users when it got nuked repeatedly by a spam bot till people started ditching. this boards too big and too fast for you to blame them. it dosen't make sense.

the pedos are a mixture of people from the pedo threads. masterchan (dead) librechan (dead) and girltime (alive but it dosen't allow full nudes and shit). you don't get it do you?pedos have had a prescence on chans forever they aren't going away dude. freech and /int*/ was just a shitposting group they weren't pedos tbh.

KENNEDI CHECK EM

sh/int*/skin spotted

KENNEDI DUBS

dysnomia hate is just a meme tbh

all mods are hated for being memes

kill yourself

There is one very big difference. Dysnomia is shitting this place up deliberately. Yes, a lot of the old mods were shit, but that is because they were merely stupid and incompetent. Not so with Dysnomia. He does things to deliberately irritate the users simply for his own jollies. He is like a guy who puts a cat in a kennel and stabs at it through the bars with a red hot poker. It isn't incompetence, it isn't stupidity, it is just plain dickery. So the hate is justified, frankly. Yes, it is his board and he can do what he wants with it, including being a prick to the users. But pic related.

top kek
this bird never goes away, no matter how much I ignore it.

Fuck off Faggonia, we all know you were the kennediposter: 8ch.net/kennedi/res/293.html#842
Fuck off Faggonia, we all know you were the kennediposter: 8ch.net/kennedi/res/293.html#842

timeskip
I still have hemorrhoids.

Hey faggonia! Why do you want Holla Forums to be replaced with /kennedi/?

pic related
it is the current stickied thread

The fact that he does not see his two statements (that the board is dead, and that he intends to fuck with the board to piss everyone off in response) as causally related is an indication why he is not held in high regard.

He is a dumbfuck who likes playing with his own shit and smearing it on the walls, and then gets pissed off when nobody wants to play in his room.

Fuck off Dysnomia

He's playing 5D chess.

stay mad

t. dysnomia

As this thread is up he has bungled another roll thread. Hory shit.

I just call dysnomia gay for fun. I secretly like him (in a semi-gay way)

stay gay

Because he can take it.

I'd jerk him off and tuck him to bed, he's a good sport.

So obvious and sad when Dysnomia anonymously samefags.

Dysnomia is Jimbo's puppet. He deletes and bans on random to please his pig master. Besides, he's dumb as shit. There's no reason to like him. (You)

Dysnomia literally did nothing wrong, hating him is just borad culture memes. I for one love Dysnomia and I hope he lives out his days free of worry and sorrow.

the pedo thing was the biggest thing people hate him about, also spammers that make BBC meme pol bait threads are limited to only one thread, so muh free speech comes up every now and then, also the ponyfags, but I am pretty sure they fucked off

Have you actually had a look at Dysnomia's fat face? Look at this faggot, this board is all he has. He hasn't got a gf, job, no friends, anything. So he projects his hate by being a dick

Literally nothing.

Speaking of dicks…

Found your pic

I don't get it

Nothing.

Dick pics drives him insane. Pedo spam is just a nuisance to him. Dick spam rustles all the jims he has.

Is this accurate ? 36 yo virgin?

The smile makes him look so childish so it's hard to say.