Isis funny or offensive webm

Drop what you have.

This is some Four Lions shit right here.

fuck wrong one

What part of isis video did you don't understand?

I think their blood was good enough to be used for hospital treatment. I think Da'esh are wasting.

Thanks. I got that old battlefield feeling. I wanted to feel real.

These guys are Pakistanis? Indians?

I liked this video. Thanks. Know mercy and know no mercy.

Da'esh should not have wasted blood. The man was bleeding plenty enough blood to warrant being kept at a jail cell if only to harvest as much blood as possible…even though the man is not executed.

No wonder the Kurds are at the perimeter of Raqqa city: wasting time executing for spectators to see.

Bring those sentenced to death to the hospitals. Ask the doctors and nurses if there blood is needed. If yes then keep them prisoner to be harvested for blood transfusions.

More wasting blood? I do not like wasting blood.

I think i cut myself on this comment, think you can harvest the blood?

China already doing that, and organs as well.
That annon have some points, still what do you expect from those animals, they're simply to dumb to ever think of something practical, when you have no shortage of human resources.

Why are Arabs such violent, evil people?

But WHY ?

Does anybody have a similar one to this, but it is a webm of a girl shitting out baseballs, and the last one goes through an arena and eventually hits the WTC and then ISIS music starts playing?

google how many can she fit. its an efukt video.

Could anyone post some real Isis propaganda videos? I've seen a few were they talk french and dutch too. I'd love to see them

This entire race should be exterminated.