Is it illegal to make out with a preteen girl?

Well, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/241027-horror-bolivia-muere-nina-violada-primos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing is illegal as long as you're a minority m8. just die your skin black or something

No, not at all. Make sure to tell me when you do it though.

who are you?

A friend :)

k ^^

If you don't get caught, it's perfectly legal.

but what if you do get caught? I'm struggling to find a law that says "you cannot make out with kids".

Do you mind telling me what you'd do after making out with this preteen girl?

r u offering? R u the teen?

I'd probably jack off, out of sight of the little girl.

Relative to country, race, money and a lot more, the most safe-for-kids country is Usa, just jews can marry their daughters (ask woody allen), meanwhile in Bolivia a 6 years old was raped to dead by her 13 and 14 years cousins yesterday.

Wow that's pretty hot, would you take any action involving her?

If you do get caught, you're fucked, especially if you're a Muriburger. I'd recommend suicide in that case.

No, that's the point. I'm trying to ask if simply making out with a kid is legal or not. With no sexual touching of any kind.

actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/241027-horror-bolivia-muere-nina-violada-primos

Are you sure? What if she makes the first move?

Silly goyim! Little girls never make the first move, and you're all filthy retarded pedophiles who deserve castration!

t. the average antipedokike

the CIA is atheist retard niggers

Haha I know right, anti-pedos are ridiculous. Now would you mind telling me any stories about sexual relations involving little girls?

I hope it is

Let's see…
Alrighty, here's one:

I will freely admit this. user requested a story, I provided.

Pedophiles often suffer from strong incestual fantasies…

Nigga wat

I used to sniff my little sister's panties when she was in elementary school. I also used to give her foot massages regularly.

Yes, it's called l-lewd & lascivious behavior and unless you have a lot of jewgolds to hire a reputable attorney, you will goto prison for it.

I was molested as a child, by someone I relied on. I hate pedophiles.

lol cry harder, faggot

I'm done crying.

so kill yourself

If you're a dude, sorry man, I know shit like that sucks. I personally want to avoid shit like rape; I want pedoaryans to have consensual, loving sex with lolis.

If you're a grill, tits or gtfo

Hah, he got diddled by his own family what a fag!

lol nobody cares about you experiences, they're just yours. Besides I bet you loved being stretched

no

I'm a dude, thanks for the sentiment bro

Nothing I could do

You're a heartless asshole. Here's your (you)

Fuck off SJW faggot

Sorry about that. Hope that guy got what he deserves.

Also:
Don't say this shit on Holla Forums Holla Forums you retard..

Not gonna answer your question

Thanks for… the attention…?

THANKS

Well, I figured someone had to burst their bubble.

This was very informative, thank you for your cooperation.

Not true. Although I have nerver down anything with anyone under the age of 16, I have had girls younger than that try to make a first move. She looked to be about 12 or 13 and kept trying to brush herself against me while standing in line at a coffee shop. Considering she had enough room, she was trying to feel something.

Some little girl in a coffee shop spread her legs and flashed me her panties about a year ago. Didn't ask for that, and was half expecting the police or some cunts to lynch me as a result.

Yes, people think that they are so innocent, but a lot of them are not. I have been to waterparks a few times and have had young girls swim into my junk and try to rub their asses on me. I swam to a different area to see if they did it on purpose or if it was an accident, and they followed me. They are good at making it look like an accident. If the girl is in her mid teens or so, I will let her have at it.

Teen girls are every bit as hormonal as teen boys, but they are better at hiding it.

As for whether or not making out is illegal, it depends on your location. People kiss children on the lips all the time, but making out takes it to another level. If she is willing and if nobody else is around, it will be hard to prove.

But it's still a pretty big risk imo. Unless its really one of those things that you want to do before you die, I would avoid it.

It's the CIA dropping more pedobait.

I was mocking antipedokikes, my man.

So, uhm… Anyone got the full thing of vid related?

this. the law is now subjective.

I see parents make out with their children all the time.

sauce

right, thats why prisons are full of niggers.

you Holla Forumstards need to get your heads checked, you can't have your cake an eat it too.

he meant to say if you're a muslim or a refugee in Europe

user is best user

daily reminders that pedos always turn vicious when an example of what their horror wreaks stares them in the face

Friendly reminder that all antipedokikes will be removed on the Day of the Loli

It's funny how in the Old Testament men said they wanted to "know" a woman but that actually meant rape her lolololol I'm sure they made out with lots of preteens too

Googoo nigger afleets getting rape charges dropped.

I have it man…

this

why hate freedom?

Freedom is the root of all evil.

Pasalo no seas gacho

Is that what your RED COMMIE FASHIST DICKTATER told you???????

LOOK AT HOW BUTTHURT YOUR POST MADE ME I HAVE INTERNET PTSD NOW THANK ASSHOLE

Nice try, you had ptsd two weeks ago. Date shows.

You pinkos edited the date or something, you guys are the real hackers on steroids.