Imam murdered in NY

"We blame Donald Trump for this … Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia."

Because we all know NY is a hotbead of conservatism

If the shooter is white, it is a hate crime, if the shooter is black, it is a robbery. NYPD trying to decide.

Sick thread thanks for the hot link to jewtube

Always the first comment. Always.

It must be so nice to have an IQ of 80.

love how he always referred to the Imam and Madman in this movie

ok, can i blame mohammed next time a muzzie muzzies?

Can it start yet, Holla Forums?

I blame the Jews for this!

They brought us here!

Nobody cares Ahmed, you're not going to be in this country much longer anyway…..

Stop

daily worldwide muslim atrocities caused fear of muslims

Don't like racism? Don't like not being accepted by the majority? Then fucking leave!

Orthodox Russia is removing kebab right now while you bitch about Christianity and day of the rope.

Jew York? I thought they banned guns!

I wonder how that's working for them.

That's a funny way of saying "building the largest mosque in Europe in their capital city"

You have zero sense of priority do you.
Plus there's next to no muslim terrorism/rape gangs in Russia so it seems things are working out well.

Funny how they don't like it when it happens to them.

I dunno, mate. Having the largest mosque in all of Europe and the third largest mosque in the whole world in your capital city seems like quite a priority to me.
Oh you can't be this fucking ignorant. Please never post again, you clueless American retard.

having a convenient boogeyman must make it easier on your tiny little brain.

who the fuck are you?

Don't bother arguing with these circle jerking LARPers who think Russia and Putin are 100% pro-white, and who think that Christianity is white.

I have no fucking idea where they crawled out of, but they need to fucking shut the fuck up and lurk moar.

What are you even talking about, you fucking retard? It's an irrefutable fact that Russia has the largest mosque in Europe and the third largest mosque in the whole world in its capital city. It also has the largest Muslim population of any European country.

Also, that idiot talking about "no Muslim terrorism" in Russia is a clueless idiot. There's a horrible problem with muzzie terrorism in Russia, primarily from chechnya where, by the way, they fought a whole fucking war and are still currently dealing with attacks.

Not a christcuck

Stupid Arab dictators managed to sterilize Muslim violence through massive campaign where imams were supervised and payed for by intelligence agencies and all mosques were controlled so they only preach pro government anti-terrorist propaganda.If sand niggers can do it so can glorious Slavs.
You ask why this and not a full blown war i say look up Chechnya.

I blame christcucks for letting in jews and jew for the post 65 shitskin invasion, in both cases the blame is deserved.

better to blame the politicians who were paid off
are you 12?

Is this our Jo Cox moment?

Fucking fedoras

Congratulations. You proved that Christians are voting overwhelmingly for good-goy israeli loving cuckservatives. Nice!

Yeah, most atheists are democrats. Stefan Molyneux has a great video on that.

Does that mean we should convert to Mormonism because they lean Republican at whopping numbers? Are you gonna say how magic underwear is 100% pro-white?

THE SHOOTERS MOTIVES, ARE AUUUUHHH.

HARD TO UNRAVEL.

:^)))))))))))))

You should convert to Mormonism to get a white wife and 6 kids.

I'm not seeing many white atheists doing that at the moment, mainly because even on the right, you'll have the lolbertarians falling for the "Nihilism-lite" meme, or guys who brag about fucking leftist sluts.

Ya'know, despite not breeding, they're helping the white race or some shit.

MUSLIM ON MUSLIM CRIME

Yes please

yes

Russia is not part of Europe.

quiet jigabooo

Are you retarded?

He stopped in town for some pizza.

christcuck detected.

I thought he preferred burgers.

Russia was never really considered "European" by Europeans and Russians alike. That's the point I was trying to make. It's usually been seen as the barrier between Europe and Asia, and belonging to neither, something uniquely Russian.

Except you're wrong. Russia has been a member of the European community for centuries. Peter The Great transformed Russia into a European nation by westernising it culturally.

Russia was westernized some, but not to the extent you're implying. After Peter the Great, it became common practice for the gentry to be influenced by European political ideas, court culture, and so on, but they were still largely considered as separate from mainland Europe, and the Russians considered themselves as distinct from Europe as well. This is at least the impression I get from reading all the old Russian authors.

what do you think, Holla Forums?
will criminality escalate in frequency and severity to the point where the government cannot handle it anymore, social contracts are broken, etc?
will their stupid little social experiment result in the destruction of the most powerful civilization on earth?
ah multiculturalism. it's so enriching.

What if the shooter is a Jew? Jew York is filled with Jews.

This makes me feel good about living in New York! At least somebody is doing something.

probably, but…

the most destructive d&c exploit in existence is male/female. it effects all societies in ~50/50 split (very relevant) and causes massive social problems including the population killing itself without killing themselves.
feminists caused all of this.they are the marxist ethos of the left, and the left's politicians profit from it. they drove the wedge between minorities and women V white males. they blame trump for this division, but it isn't true: surprise.
who is to blame? i would want to know. i would want to investigate feminists thoroughly, but it may be too late.

Well say what you want about the Jews but they would at least do something about it if 50 or 100 of them were killed every other month.

jews aren't targeted with the potency of propaganda we are.
last person i spoke with was on the verge of saying he would be fine if his kids were punished for his white guilt. he couldn't, but suffice to say i shoved massive fucking redpills up his ass. he won't be walking properly for a very long time. it's painful to watch these useful idiots.

(((They'll))) use this as an excuse to take everyone's guns upstate away. We really need to split away!

Blame Trump instead of

- the people who commit terrorism
- the imams who preach it
- the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia who is slient on Radical Islam
- your people who are silent on Radical Islam

real classy, mudshits.

Coming from the godly nigger lover?

They never should have been in this country to begin with.

Hey, give 'em a big-ass mosque and guess what? You know right where you need to drop the bomb should you decide to do so.

Not so dumb.

BHAHAHA
We better deport those damn Mexicans?

I'am guessing it was some sort of gang rivalry/revenge

Seriously, fuck these people.

Top Kek

Shooter was definitely Nig

Please let this happen

There may be many sorts of undesirable scum around here, but I assure you, muslims are not one of them.

This was probably a Muslim shooting the Imam over some personal issue. He was interfering with the guys marriage or something to do with money.

Barring that, it is also likely the shooter is a Muslim fanatic killing the Imam over a disagreement about Islam.

ignorance is bliss

Muslims should have been banned from the US after 9/11. Instead we have Democrats crying that we don't have more of these cameljockeys burning our flag and raping our women.

Dubs of truth
Honestly that would be great for us.

Bump

the jews did this