Pol, I have a real treat for you

This golden video was just promoted on Facebook. It's so.. beautiful.. so… awesome. I luv it so much.
LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIM.

Some random moron's youtube copy posted so as to not boost these nutjobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satish_Kaushik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Watch the video, newfag, and tell me this ain't pol-related.

reported

For what, faggot??? This video is incredibly hilarious. Holy shit, your jimmies.

Point to one video more fucking cucked than this one.

sage

>>>/reddit/

get
out

How many fucking IDs are you going to use on this, douche? Yeah, rustling jimmies totally came from reddit, moran.

This video is PURE. I dare you to watch it and then tell me it doesn't belong on pol.

You capitalize the first word in a sentence, ESL-dick.

Are you kidding? This video is finegold. How can you be against this shit? The two important posts are already stickied. Seriously, you'd rather argue about fags-in-the-alt-right for the 100th fucking time than watch this??

rather you be gassed

sage goes in all fields.

Was waiting for the black mother to go "what dis bitch on about?" but sadly it didn't happen.
Couldn't watch it whole, cringe factor reaching critical levels, had to skip through it.

wew

Some very ugly things will have to be done to purge this cuckery.

I thought exactly the same thing. I even asked the person who showed it to me, "Is this SNL?!"

It's soooo fucking over the top hilarious. I half expect it to be required viewing in schools by next year (assuming Clinton is elected).

He was "amused" by them. Just remember, "we're all black inside". Holy fucking hell…

I'm guess the good news is those blacks are refugees so they don't have any clue what the fuck the crazy white lady is talking about with her mixed race daughter.

The really good news is all lives really do matter, since we're all black.

gas war now, erase the kykes

Whoever made this abomination is so mentally ill they should be lobotomised for their own safety.

It looked like a bunch of Indians from the credits, but I don't know it's original source. Funny how it's more Facebook promoted than any Trump meme, etc.
sage goes in the e-mail field

Wathcing the rally.

Will watch after.

Bump to piss off the sagefags.

I'd feel better if I thought our suede-denim secret police actually were no-funs rather than dumb ass trolls.

It's a treasure, user. Honest.

Jaysus, did you mean to say a treasure of shit? Everyone involved with this should die. Where was this aired?

I'm guessing it's quite recent. The original video was on a friend's facebook feed today, but I only found this and a low res copy on Youtube (didn't look very long).

People were liking it on Facebook including folks we knew (you can guess what kind of people). We just kept waiting for it to be revealed as a joke.

It is perfect. Just perfect.

This is the low-res version I found. It actually has the credits.

??!?!???!?!
No fucking way.

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT

Absolutely disgusting. Did anyone notice the music gets creepy at 1:30 when she starts to make the evil white people?

I haven't posted on reddit since Rampart, Meme Policeman. I was a btard way between now and then and a pollack as soon as there was such a thing. Holy shit, you guys are so insecure. This isn't a club. This is a circle jerk, like all forums and chans. Just get over your internet presence and talk about actual shit like a normal person.

Next you'll be "one of us… one of us… one of us.." What do you think makes redditors retards anyways?

It was quite uncomfortable actually. I guess we are evil. Which is why we are the handsome photographers of the whitest Indians, naturally. (?!) Fucking pajeets.

feels great man!

of course we are evil.

all hail yakub, father of us all!

#say nice shit about black people when they're close by so you don't get bix nooded

In their heads: "words don't pay for dem programs honkey"

damn, they're ugly!

Wow… I didn't even realize we lived in a Repoooblic.

Is that actually a granted patent? Holy fucking shit.

I love these hyperventilating "debaters". It's like a rapper overdosing on some drug I don't know the name of.

Being fat does make people short of breath but this is ridiculous!

It's legit.

On the whole, it was a pretty realistic video.

Her daughter is a mutt, she ain't even white.

"McDonalds!"
I'm loving it. Does it work with all assholes? I may just have to start randomly yelling that at people and televisions.

WE WUZ GODS N SHIET

Hahah… he disabled comments. You guys hurt his feelings.

This studio claims to be the source. I'm wondering if they're using holocaust inflation for the view numbers though. Still, enough ad money and you can get that to 12 million in 4 days. A total fucking waste, but hey.

I mean…

…surely no one would…

…actually think this is a good video.

I had always heard that reason that black people have white palms and soles of their feet because they were on all fours when God painted them.

And he's not even a nowhere man (in a nowhere land).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satish_Kaushik

hahahha!

Sage

You couldn't even webm such faggotry.

This is some disturbing shit.

First order of business in the Trump era - purge mentally disabled leftists

Seriously just fucking kill yourself, Redditor

loving the little girl's reaction.

-"What's your name"

-"Liquandashia"

If we're all black on the inside can I say the "N" word unironically now?

It's tribalism mane don't mention you've ever browsed reddit if you don't want to get called put for it. If you've ever browsed here for more than a couple days you'd know this.

It's lumping the brown races like pajeets in with the European whites. It's venturing into Yakub territory as well by rewriting Adam and Eve.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "white" actresses were Jews.

I wasted cpu time on this piece of shit.