What do?

What do?

I'm not a commodity and if you think I'm going to wait for you to ride the cock carousel and get all the roastie whoredom normie shit "out" (then go back to it when i'm supposedly providing for you) you're dead wrong. All this does is prove how vacuous, how empty and fucking disgusting and pathetic you are. You're an empty vessel who deserves nothing but hedonism in the 20s and suicide in the 30s you sack of shit

Drop her like a fucking rock and never talk to her again

I could not have said it better myself. And I consider myself a damn good scathing reply writer.

so you are supposed to sit and wait til shes done having fun?
shit user, have some self-respect

I think she wants to be a slut

I'm not some stupid fucking object that you think you can hold onto when you get your heart broken by some other dude and then come crying to me because I KNOW that you'll just get back with some other guy. You need to stop thinking that I'm a fucking toy that you can play with on and off and either start thinking of me as someone you can love or get the fuck out of my life. I am not going to be treated like this by some air-headed woman.

remember women are not girls , remember you do not need her attention to survive , admit that if you network safely enough with social media you can find multiple other options in female women efficiently ( use astrology if you do not think that people are born with organizational inherent order to be fitted within ) , and honestly exercise to a better fitness and build the financial strength to last through retirement because wasting your time on females that are too retarded to avoid using " girl " for female woman are not worth your or any male man's time , .

done , .

Literally never say another word to her. She is a lost cause as far as you should be concerned.
Pic related, yes I took it.

P.s. You should feel like a faggot because to some degree you have been used.

just say

the more words the more beta.

If you want to be polite, just say:

I'm not interested in being manipulated while you go out and have your fun. If you're just going to leave me on the back burner it's not worth it for me to talk to you anymore.

See
the more words the more beta

Old picture
Fuck off stop trolling the new Fags and go do some real shit to bring back here for us to shit all over

Then clearly you don't deserve to be my wife
D R O P P E D

It'd bullshit. She wants to ride cock. Alpha fucks, and your beta bucks when she's no longer horn and kinky. Get away from that parasitic wore asap

This. If she really felt that way, why would she risk losing you in the first place by being a cunt? Makes no sense. She just wants to sleep around then settle for you when she feels she's used herself up.

spellcheck off version

you've been played like a fiddle son. go with shorquiz reply provided and cut all contact.

tl;dr i'm gonna fuck Chads till they don't want me anymore then you'll be paying for the rest of my life.

if that isn't enough to redpill you about women i don't know what will.

get out, and never talk to her again even if she offers you sex

Hahaha you're a faggot user

Delete her from your life and never speak to her or aknowledge her exisitence.
The friend zone = cuck zone

she wants to ride the cock carosoul until she's 30 and has barely viable eggs and then you can be her husband so she can milk your credit card and fuck the mailman

this is why feminism was a mistake and we need white
sharia

white families are being destroyed
and men are second class citizens

Its your fault for not being a chad.

Nothing. She is trying to let you down easily because she either thinks you are a fragile, limp-wristed pussy who will kill himself, or you are a psychotic nutjob who will strangle her cat if you turn her down.

In either case you need to leave her alone and work on yourself until you have worth as a person outside of vidya and masturbating to poorly-drawn japanese cartoons.

t. Chad

OP drop get as far as you can of that bitch.
She is speaking the truth thou
Take this as the advice of a married 32 years old. You never marry the woman you love the most, you marry the woman who loves you most

rape

you're either a cuck, a 3DPD, or a really good baiter
cheers, faggot

This, fucking this is why I'm Chad. I want to be a 'nice guy' at heart, a decent chap in a world of indecent roasties, I don't want to be a scummy man-whore – but then you end getting treated and degraded like this! I don't want to be manipulated and my feelings exploited and taken for granted like this, and so, I treat women like dogs, a disposable commodity to be used and discarded… and they love me for it.

Mad, that cap made me so fucking mad!

Stop being a beta door mat. Lift.

Put the brownies next to the hot cocoa

This is womanspeak for her saying that she wants to fuck around but still have you for family and financial support if she ends up a used up whore that nobody loves. You can do better than this slut user.

Wait till she's ready then marry her and care for her boyfriend's children, you fucking misogynist

lol she just called you her beta fallback option for when she's used up and needs to settle or turn into a cat lady

"So im supposed to put my love life on hold and wait idly by untill you finnish riding the cock carousel?" Yea nope, have fun fucking a nigger.

grow a fucking pair you weak-ass pussy bitch

Compete for the title of Cuck King. Jake Rapp won it from Anthony Burch, you could be next!

Fucking run away. She wants to get as much cock as she can and you're her fall back. You're the one she thinks will support whatever mulatto baby she spawns.
Get the fuck away. This screams run. Seriously. Stop thinking with your dick and flee. Get as fucking far away from her as you can.

Say this: "I'm interested in dating long term because I respect myself enough to not have my emotions toyed with. I also respect myself enough to not be someone's fall back." Then cut contact.

Add…. BIIITCH!

To the end of that of that and its perfect….xDD

/thread

Any tips?

Dubs of truth.

NO you faggots! Have you ever met a woman? She's being manipulative. She wants you to get uppity.
Just say "ok". Seriously. And leave it at that. Don't say "k" because she'll assume you're mad and in her head, she's won.
Say "ok" and distance yourself. Do not seek her out. When she texts, do not be impolite, just keep it short and sweet.
A few things will happen. First, she'll be confused as fuck. Then outraged you didn't fight for her. She will be desperate to validate how attractive/desirable she is and win you back as an admirer. Especially if she was banking on you being her support when she's ready to settle down.
You could get some sex out of this if you play your cards right. Literally the second you cum, it's going to dawn on her what's happened and she's going to hate you and herself. Leave. Again do not be impolite, but keep it short and sweet. Do not seek her out yourself.
You could keep the validation/shame cycle going for a while if you're good.

Kek, you're the perfect provider for an alpha's baby.

This can't be real. No woman would be so honest.

~ that's a bullshit excuse and you're a bitch for lying to my face. ~

this is exactly what makes me question society completely. You are expected to spend endless amounts of time for psychological mind games and reading the minds of females

call her out on that shit

she doesn't want to commit and instead fuck around with as many as possible because she's a whore that wants to find some dumbfuck to settle with later on when nobody else wants to fuck her anymore and she needs the money exploiting you as a private social security net.

don't do that shit, she'll cry "rape"
stay away from whores and crazy cunts