VOTING FRAUD PREVENTION THREAD

THE GOD EMPEROR HAS CALLED FOR HIS LOYAL FOLLOWERS TO VOLUNTEER TO BECOME ELECTION OBSERVERS

As we all know, the kikes will do everything they can to prevent Trump from becoming President. We have already seen evidence of rigging through voting machines during the primaries. Trump and Sanders were victims of rigging. We cannot let this happen in the general election. This thread is for the discussion of volunteering for observing the elections, and other methods that could prevent a fair vote. It is important to volunteer if you can. Especially if you reside in a battleground state, as I suspect those will get targeted more.

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Also, the (((media))) has already been pumping out propaganda about this, calling Trump's fears of fraud "myths" and "conspiracy theories", and spreading fear that this could be an act of "voter intimidation". Some examples:

(((LA Times)))
archive.is/mnWV0

(((CNN)))
archive.is/ZNNop

(((Huffington Post)))
archive.is/POn9s

(((Politicususa)))
archive.is/ydCLi

Discussion on the media spin of this, and ways to counter it, are also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R5o6D
archive.is/MxBvI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_punctuation
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=7227
vote.sos.ri.gov/
youtu.be/DlDgOIdD3BY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
archive.is/jeLHO
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUx1D_Kjivs
infowars.com/show
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
plus.google.com/ infowars/
infowars.com/
prisonplanet.com/
infowars.net/
prisonplanet.tv
InfowarsNews.com
InfowarsLife.com
infowarsshop.com/
infowarshealth.com/
infowars.com/newsletter
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-justice-department-shut-down-federal-acorn-investigation-according-documents-obt/
archive.is/P0yF0
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-administration-issues-79819-grant-to-acorn-offshoot-in-apparent-violation-of-acorn-funding-ban/
archive.is/Gf7CR
instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/291534-can-the-2016-election-be-rigged-you-bet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think the narrative of voter fraud will be more easily accepted by normalfags than the media would like. people already dont trust the government; its not a long jump from that to "the government is manipulating the polls".

also, anyone who's not a millenial will remember the shenanigans surrounding Bush v Gore. lots of people legitimately thought Bush's victory was rigged. If Trump really wanted to push this, there's plenty of evidence that he could go with to sway the normalfags.

I agree. We need to gather evidence of fraud that occurred in the primaries. This not only ruins the media's narrative that voter fraud is a conspiracy theory, but also shows that this has already been happening. Once someone opens their eyes to this, it could open the door to the other shady shit that goes unreported. Like biased polls as you said.

VIGILANCE MAINTAINED

+ Many source of information.
+ All Archived.
+ The Fire Rises
+ Countering to Lügenpresse Narrative
+ Encouraging productive and useful action against the Zionist Occupied Government.

I really should have just made these just one, single post, but oh well. Stuff like dead people voting, illegals voting, and faulty voting machines are already within the overton window. There's only a certain amount of (((coincidence))) the average joe will be willing to believe before even he starts complaining.

I'm not seeing a spin.
This is the purest form of his media manipulation, he's getting them to signal boost a message he needs everyone to hear.

THIS IS A CTR CONCERN TROLL
THEY SHIT IN THREADS AND WANT YOU TO KEEP FROM DISCUSSING IMPORTANT MATTERS THROUGH EITHER COMMENDATORY SUBVERSION OR OUTRIGHT DISMISSAL
FILTER AND REPORT THIS DUMB FUCKING WEEABOO CTR CUNT

We already have normalfags primed for seeing through the media's lies about voter fraud due to the Bernouts' disenfranchisement and how the other batch of emails showed that the DNC never planned to let Bernie win in the first place. It's not a far leap at all to say that they'll pull the same tactics again with Trump.

If democraps are voting for the most blatantly corrupt criminal candidate ever than they're vote is a fraud.

STAY VIGILANT

www.blackboxvoting.org

www.blackboxvoting.org

www.blackboxvoting.org

Bernouts should be the easiest targets for this. They should understand what it means to be cheated.

Also, anyone else volunteering to observe the elections?

I want to give her a Dr. Pepper enema.

Bump for being a good thread.

t. Canuckistanian

It is essential to encourage the meme of media condescension and a will to defy vote fraud. That was what won brexit.

Trump should bring this up more often. It will be funny to see democrats and the media who had been pitching a fit about suddenly try and defend Bush, Jeb, Katherine Harris and all the shit that went down with that now (because you know they fucking will). The true believers will feel betrayed by the media and turn on them.

I've seen that person in a few threads. At this point it just looks like a GG-tier autist. I do think it is annoying and unnecessary and never understood the high such people get from posting a picture of the same person, anime or otherwise, over and over and over and over again. Such is autism but still, shit is retarded.

We need to push Bernie getting screwed over and the media essentially defending that or ignoring it and highlight instances of the media, celebrities, and so on being hostile or dismissive of bernouts. We can get them on board and make them mad at Hillary all over again by using their anger at the system.

thanks vigilance bro

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

STAY VIGILANT

Bump.

This is fucking huge. And extremely necessary. How will the likes respond knowing that their fraud plans could be jeopardized?

Bump

fucking gas yourself, wannabe rachposter

I know I'll be doing it. And since I've done it twice, I have seniority.

But this is a serious question, if you are an election observer I don't think you can vote so you have to absentee ballot. Is absentee ballot harder to rig than regular voting? I guess it's a paper ballot so it's the best option.

Stay vigilant, faggots.

a-at least I can be in the deportation squad ;_;

Then you should at least try to make some difference by monitoring for kike fraud

Kurisu a shit, a greasy chunky turd that can't even come close to TUTTURU~

How do you not have a fucking address? Do you not have parents or grandparents or a great aunt or some shit whose address you can use? Like what the fuck, how do you post on the internet and not have an address? You need to get your fucking priorities straight, my man.

He lives in a van down by the river.

Can someone who is not a US citizen do anything to help on this? BRfag here, we remember when we needed help on an online pool for some stuff on the br government, and iam more than willing to pay that debt back.

PS:I already donated 50 Reais to Dons campaign, not much i know, but its what i could afford this month.

Just say you'll vote for Hillary and they'll get you a fucking bus ride there

This

As a Canadian lad looking for ways to help get the Don into office, what should I do from all the way up here? I have plenty of time to waste during my night-shiftson as a security guard, and a very good handle on graphics and advertising, having taken a duckton of my high school time working on it.

Give me some ideas.

Stay vigilant, lad.

Say that to my face, ya fag. I'll fuckn' wreck ya mate.

You know i considered something similar? I'am brazillian, but can EASILY pass for a lighter muslim if i let my beard grow. Where are all the "refugess in europe come from anyway? Do i njust take a plane and scream islamophobia at the police once i get there?

I would love myself some UKIP, Trump or Front National to vote for. Also i'am sure the right-wing woulod love a "poor brazillian refugee" actualy campaign for them on social media (upon request). I'anm open for business guys, just give me and my little sister a way out of this hell without compromising my morals and ethical personal politics.

I am fucking sick of this avatarfag. Concern Troll, D&C shill, or just plain faggot; I don't care. Fuck this guy.

Also a retard, apparently.

There is still time to register.
Deadlines: archive.is/R5o6D
You can register at the address of wherever you are sleeping most nights.Do you already have a photo ID?
State voter ID laws: archive.is/MxBvI

You'd better not be the same person at the namefag on /k/

Dear god, these titles just ooze cognitive dissonance. The way they go out of their way to assert that voter fraud simply doesn't exist, even though in their very article they detail that there have been an incredibly small number of 'real' cases. Even moreso, in how they're shaming him for promoting electoral vigilance.

I'd be willing to put money down that (((someone))) passed around a (((suggestion))) for an article.

Nothing.
THERE'S BEEN ENOUGH FOREIGNERS MEDDLING IN ELECTIONS

We must be captains and custodians of our own life boats, not marauding bands of buccaneers.

I work in the computer security industry and I set of normalfags eating up every redpill I was dropping on electronic voting machines. Speaking from a position of authority, as someone who works in the industry, and can provide concrete examples on how to manipulate the votes, the normalfags come around pretty fast.

The threat of a rigged election isn't lost on normalfags as long as you explain it correctly.

You can do much, leaf-friend. Spread information around, shitpost on all (((news sites))), meme on twatter and goybook, etc. If you can call the states for free, you can even volunteer for phonebanks, I think. Just say you live in the US when you sign up.

My nigga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_punctuation
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=7227

You can help us annex you after Trump MAGA, and enjoy the golden age of humanity

POSSIBLE FUCKERY GOING ON

Rhode Islander here. I registered to vote in 2009 and was unaffiliated until I voted for Trump in this year's primary. For a couple of days after I voted my party affiliation was "unaffiliated" on ri.gov but I checked it an hour ago and it read "democrat". A party change takes 90 days but you can submit another registration form until end of day today, though I think it will still list me as democrat for another 3 months. Does anyone know if I need to be registered republican for the general election or if that only matters for primaries? I'm going to make a call on Monday to inquire about this but I wanted to warn others about it.

If you're in RI you can check your voter status here: vote.sos.ri.gov/

It does not matter what party you are registered for in the general election. A party can't claim your vote.

affiliation only really matters if your state's primary for the party you want to vote is closed

Trump needs to be doing rigorous polling in every state. 1000 person poll for every state every week. Record all details including name and phone number. Publish results each week (withholding name and number), so the kikes know there's a provable evidence trail of data.

lets not pretend that Americans haven't been meddling in everyone else's politics for a good long while. The world needs this election at this time with this man and I will do what I can to help him.

If Trump's people are reading this, I bid you consider the words of an internet person:

Be ready to call in the banners, so to speak.

If shit is pulled, put out the world, and men will answer your call.

We cannot afford to walk away.

Think of your grandchildren, think of the future you would leave for them.

Be ready to rally your forces.

If you call, we will answer.

The Roman aristocracy didn't think Rome would ever fall, nor did the Republic foresee the Empire.

This is an election we can't afford to lose

Have a bump for awareness. C'mon americunts, get it together.

KING IN THE NORTH

Are you the guy I had that conversation with over the benefits of using a plus sign to drive kikes insane after the astroturfing around the pulse-event?

How specifically have you done this? I've noticed it's pretty easy to get normalfags to understand the stupidity of the IOT by simply saying "anything with an IP address can be compromised"

I just signed up. Feels good being part of a movement to actually do something important

Anti-slide bump

Signed up and bumping. Also thanks to the user that pointed me to this thread, kikes are trying to slide this hard.

Make propaganda for the god emperor. As it will obviously be targeted at an internet audience use established memes like Crooked Hillary with the shit she's done for negative material and emperor meme for Trump. Also while many here might object to it using things like quotes from that druggie that worked for Trump and he took in to show that Trump cares for everyone would help with normalfags.

Don't do shit like this. Its illegal for non-citizens to donate to political campaigns and kikes will use anything they can to fuck him over on a technicality.

Thanks for the idea fucktards.

Initiate operation, scare the normies.

what track is that

It should be done, but knowing what went on in Ohio in 2008 or was it 2012? with Diebold, it won't make a difference. All the 'counting' was done in one secret location haha.

Americans… just don't realize how third world they've become, which is quite something seeing how feral niggers are chimping out in one of the larget cities.

You're right, Americans don't know how bad things have gotten. I would say a big reason for this is because it is a huge country and not everyone lives in a city, but those who do grow up thinking that this is normal.

Whoever it was was an establishment candidate. Trump's not a cuck, he'll challenge it. We'll need all the evidence we can gather to prove that the results are illegitimate and that we are justified in taking the necessary actions.

Signed and ready, willing and able.

a good video to start the normies with

Friendly reminder on how to clean up the thread. Stick to the fucking topic, stop derailing!

If you aren't an American, or are but can't vote, your job is to redpill online and possibly real life as much as possible.

mite b cool

CONVINCE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT ICE WILL BE ROUNDING THE UP AT THE POLLING PLACES

Scaring illegal scum away from the voting machines is one of the most important things we can do to prevent election fraud.

hahaha this tbh

Unless you are a technician for Diebold, Google, M$oft, or whoever is rigging the election it doesn't matter.

What are you going to check? The software is Intellectual Property Goyim, you aren't allowed meaningful access to it.

You know those companies are going to a crazy lawsuit if we press the issue and save the voting receipts. you know whats better? Paper.

I think one of the things Trump wants to do with this is to spread awareness that voting machines are vulnerable. Hopefully there is some sort of push for paper ballots since that will make fraud easier to detect

I for one welcome the STAY VIGILANT weaponized sperg

apathy.jpg

I wish Nige was willing to be the leader of a nationalist movement in the UK, like Trump is here

youtu.be/DlDgOIdD3BY
New Hampshire voter fraud PROOF

Funniest fucking story I've read all week.

Calm down dude, i just asked a friend in the US to buy some maga hats and send them to me lel, i know very well we cant donate directly ( i tried )

it's not who you vote for that counts
it's who counts the votes

meh, at least vigilance is a good meme. we've been "relaxed" for too long.

it's every tad/pol/'s duty to survive the next 24 months. shit is going down. we need to be on top of it.

want to fight election fraud?

bring an old tv degausser

wave slowly near electronic voting machine

machine is kill, must use paper ballots

The CTR seems to have switched up their game in trying to undermine shit. For one, trying to force "vigilant" meme as well as trying to focus on avatar posting that one animu chick to the point of being an annoying eyesore (a method of attempting to get animu to be a reluctant eyesore on the board, since kikes hate and fear animu and often complain about it constantly as a means of diverting and derailing conversation and the original topic)

don't those things need a lot of power?

I have a degaussing wand (not the ring) its bright green so It would be pretty obvious….

Lack of vigilance is why we are in this mess, in particular the "middle class."

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Make some quality infographics about voter fraud, and the shady history of the Clinton Foundation. The sort of shit you could share with people publicly, nice to look at and includes sources.

Is that you psy, you aussie faggot?

But illegals can't vote. Right?

Dedication, my friend. Very strong magnet of any kind in the right place on the machine would do the trick

And no, not psy the aussie faggot, faggot. All american faggot here lol

Yes, they can in some places. Requiring ID for voters is racist somehow.

Yes, (((Seth MacFarlane))), 4 presidents who know exactly what the job entails….

the same Seth MacFarlane who's still shitting on Bush even 8 years after he left by the way.

I forget how many states, but there are states in the US where you don't need identification in order to vote

archive.is/jeLHO

Good. Then his campaign is serious about winning. I told Holla Forums back when Trump twittered "end the fed" that if you want Trump to win, you HAVE to help count the vote.

Or specificially become election observers.This is where they steal elections. You need to get info on people who can code and find out who evaluates code lines in electronic voting machines.

It has happened before where there is code that is added in to flip votes. My friend had caught this type of code in an election in Texas. It DOES HAPPEN. It WILL happen.

Holla Forums can't fuck around when it comes to this.

To every user suggesting that we "compile the evidence of voter fraud" and "educate the normalfags"… No. Let Trump handle that rhetoric, it's his biggest skill. Don't waste your time! It is CRUCIAL that we instead focus our efforts on becoming observers. EVERYONE, go to donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer and SIGN THE FUCK UP! It is the most important thing you'll do all year. DO IT

feels good to see your OC for the first time.

if the board wasnt infested with ctr shills id tell you all about the secret

unless its a group of black panther niggers, then its definitely not voter intimidation.

Fuck off. Let Trump do his thing and we'll do ours. You can be an election observer AND educate the normalfags. Spreading awareness of voting fraud is crucial.

didn't that happen during both obama elections?

yep, weapons and everything.

try removing last part of URL for other "opportunities" including dining with the Emperor himself:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/

Don't let the shills unbalance you.
They're out in full force.

Say that a little a little closer, hack

Holy shit this got a sticky. Gears op on not being a fucking faggot.

t. Canada

the people already know the game is rigged. romney couldnt fill a high school auditorium. ron paul sold out whole stadiums.

Fortunately for us the media was so greedy for a story they fucked over any chance of pulling a ron paul2 on Trump

Trumps hair is so weird, hes not even bald under that thing his hair is just fucking weird

How long until the lügenpresse portrays this as a call for voter intimidation?

What to do if filter doesn't work anymore?

(((Holla Forums)))

ayy thanks

Men. We have been called into the Emperors service. He demands our loyalty and we must fulfill our duties. Regardless of whether or not you merely want go in and make a recording you wish to officially volunteer our very best shall be required.

May Kek bless us and the Emperor's holy light guide us.

If you read some of the articles in the op they already have

You can buy some more at store.infowars.com/
:^)

When we get that done we need to have it on easy to print off things for our volunteers so they can Give out evidence of voting fraud to voters

I'm With Her™ anyway, so I will probably help them fraud. America isn't worth saving.

Can we get that image with a source on it?

I would like to help.

Donald Trump Is Asking You To Help Him Fight A Rigged Election!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUx1D_Kjivs

Donald Trump is calling for your help to ensure this election isn't rigged for Hillary! Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer at donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: infowars.com/show

Follow Alex on TWITTER - twitter.com/RealAlexJones
Like Alex on FACEBOOK - facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
Infowars on G+ - plus.google.com/ infowars/

:Web:
infowars.com/
prisonplanet.com/
infowars.net/

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:
prisonplanet.tv
InfowarsNews.com

Visit InfowarsLife.com to get the products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
Joint Formula™
Anthroplex™
Living Defense™
Deep Cleanse™
Knockout™
Brain Force™
Liver Shield™
ProstaGuard™
Child Ease™
WinterSunD3™
Ancient Defense™
Secret-12™
Oxy Powder™
Occu Power™
DNA Force™
X2 Survival Shield™
Super Female Vitality™
Lung Cleanse™
Silver-Bullet - Colloidal Silver™
Super Male Vitality™
Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine™
Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

All available at - infowarsshop.com/

INFOWARS HEALTH - START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE - infowarshealth.com/

Newsletter Sign up / Infowars Underground Insider : infowars.com/newsletter

To be fair my uncle uses several of jones' products and swears by them

This.

Perhaps you should start naming the jew you filthy merchant.

We need Bikers for Trump involved

Who do you think has better "products", Alex Jones or Joe Rogan?

So do I. At this point, I think anyone who doesn't have an uncle who swears by Jones' products is missing out on prime pre-Civil War 2 Americana.

Let's use the same strategies from Brexit and the primaries while making them more efficient. Ask for paper, don't vote online, vote early via mail but be a volunteer as well to guard your vote, observe the ballots, videotape the process, tweet the Trump campaign and other Holla Forumslacks if you see something wrong, scare the illegals, campaign until the last minute, test the machines often if you're a volunteer. For codemonkeys, see if you can find any bugs or questionable code in the voting machines if you're allowed to as a volunteer. For /k/ommandos, don't hesitate to bring a gun. We've done this before, we just have to do it again on a larger scale and we only really have one shot at this. Godspeed. Last resort mode: Get some guys to help you secretly sabotage the voting machines a few moments before the election in order to force a manual vote. Be unique and unsuspicious so that nobody will notice, and jus think the the gov't just sent faulty equipment.

WE BROWNSHIRTS NOW

Fuck you faggot, you're not the only ones who will be affected by this election, the entire west, heck entire white race will be affected by it. Look at me, I am now the American.
Also

So be it. I'll pile them up and dump them all in a mega thread probably mid-September. You should anticipate upwards of 50 graphics and infographs. I'll leave it to you guys to spread it like a wild fire.

They have 2 options.

1: don't rig election
2: rig election and fucking die

Very much, people aren't as stupid as the media and elites like to imagine so. There's too much shady shit that's happened all at once this year or in the past few years for people to just shrug and claim it's just some little rural mayor stuffing ballots and nothing big, pic related. They've gotten careless after being in control and winning for so long that now even the normies are beginning to suspect the entire process is rotten.

The establishment and dems really fucking shot themselves in both feet with Clinton. They had to rig the primaries just to get that decaying husk of a once-human bitch through to the nomination. Result? Thousands, potentially millions of libs and lefties that usually scream that election rigging doesn't exist are not suspicious that it's a thing, if not outright aware of it after the Dems' stunts.

Except that voter fraud and election fraud are two different things. Voter fraud is committed by the citizens, not the government.

Just ask your lib friends:

"If there was not fraud in the election process, why do you believe Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced to resign?"

This.

I've been shilling #PaperBallots on Twitter while trying to get tags trending, mostly with #CorruptHillary

Speaking of which, Trump owns a lot of casinos. He of all people would know how much bureaucracy one has to go through to prevent slot machine fraud.

QUICK QUESTION:
Is the reason for writing a servant's name in the scroll of the elephant so that it can be used as a sign after?

If we spread the word and meme correctly, most people will only feel comfortable with paper ballots. It is a sad reflection on our country that we need to be this vigilant for fraud

An user proposed the "Iraqi-ink-method" in a thread some days ago.
Aside from the meme angle on that, would it even be practical logistically?

John Oliver thinks this is ridiculous. Its pathetic how lefties love the government and believe there is no corruption when they are in charge.

More and more I am beginning to believe lefties is why we can't have nice things and they should just be eradicated because they are a hostile force.

So Burgers tell me, the dishonest press here in Europe tells us Lord Trump is loosing in the polls, and will most certainly loose. It's bullshit, right ?

The media has been using a small percentage sample size of their total polls so they can make it look like what ever they want. I have yet to see a single person who would unironically vote for Hillary

In short, yes.

Don't forget the obviously slanted samples of +12 D on average…

Does anyone remember ACORN? Blacky Obastard's pet voter fraud project?

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-justice-department-shut-down-federal-acorn-investigation-according-documents-obt/
archive.is/P0yF0

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-administration-issues-79819-grant-to-acorn-offshoot-in-apparent-violation-of-acorn-funding-ban/
archive.is/Gf7CR

wonder what those nigs are up to now…

Who is the 5th guy?

I have only met one person who has ever said that they would vote for Hillary. Now I don't talk to many lefties but all the ones I know like Sanders and hates Hillary and they don't want to vote for her. There is also the fact that I still haven't seen any Hillary yard signs, and I've seen only 2 Hillary bumper stickers.

My point is that there is a serious lack of energy for Hillary and the support is not there from what I've seen. She polls strongly with niggers and old cucked boomers apparently. With this in mind I wouldn't be surprised if her support was actually below 30%, and Trump with at least 50%. Just my guess

Fucking Seth. The establishment and all their lapdogs coming out of the woodworks deserve to be burned.

This isn't entirely unexpected from "men" like him.
They have no convictions, no moral principles, no sense of honor or duty.
Their highest ambition is to ensure that they have enough lube to be fucked smoothly.

Former Bernie supporter here.
If Trump and his volunteers actually blow the door wide open on this, he will have earned my respect. The primary was rigged, now it's up to Trump to stand up to this corruption.

How was the primary fuckery not enough?
Serious question.

JUST DO IT

No u

important thread. Too many shit threads a ctively sliding right now.

instructables.com/id/Handheld-EMP-device/

A degausser is too much, and entirely too conspicuous, no reason to go to jail if you can avoid it. if you are not a dipshit who is going to electrocute himself in the process, concealable EMP generators can be built which still have enough power to knock out voter machines, you may have to give it more exposure or a longer pulse though. Since the booths a private, just walk in, disable the machine, and then complain to the election staff that the machine stopped working and you want a paper ballot. On the off chance you get caught, you are pretty much fucked and have a felony vandalism charge at least but you can claim to be a disgruntled bernout angry about DNC primary rigging for the lulz.

this link is on Drudge right now:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/291534-can-the-2016-election-be-rigged-you-bet

written by Roger Stone

POLITICO profiled a Princeton professor — who has demonstrated how the electronic voting machines that are most widely used can be hacked in five minutes or less! Robert Fitrakis Professor of Political Science in the Social and Behavioral Sciences Department at Columbus State Community College has written a must-read book on the strip and flip technique sued to rig these machines. Professor Fitrakis is a Green Party activist.

A computer hacker showed CBS how to vote multiple times using a simple $15.00 electronic device.

Oh man it's always nice to have a Cretan Greek showing to people how it's done

Literally Hillary stole DnC primaries and now the MSM want to deny vote fraud?

bump

bump

It's the most ridiculous shit. Normies and (((they))) will laugh at you for suggesting that the system is rigged against Trump, but not a single person seems to remember that we just had a fucking rigged primary not even a month ago.

bamp

page 18. pre-emptive bump.

If he will say anything it will be closer to October. Much less time for the (((media))) to spin that shit. The kikes do control what the normalfags see but the biggest problem they have is that they are a giant lumbering beast that can't gain traction very fast. What is an entity like that going to do when it's up against someone nicknamed "the nimble navigator"?

That actually made me feel a little dirty.

Can't wait to see all the negative vote counts for Trump in (((Select cities))).

Trump will still win though.

b

u

m

p

up

I actually just signed up to be an observer. They accepted me. Ill be doing my duty

Counter-Sage bump