Soggy Knees

Why do you hate women?

Too much effort to mould yourself into something they would actually want? Are you unknowingly attracted to dysfunctional people (it is a real thing)? Too much cuckstianity making you hate women like subhumans do? Or does the thought that maybe you, and your behaviour and selection processes, are the problem never crosses your mind?

I see some fags saying women should only be taught to be subservient and learn only household or childrearing concerns, have no opinions or their own (only take up their "alpha's" eg bf's), and marry the first faggot who gives her attention; then complain that women are stupid, in spite of their wanting to create stupid women. Maybe a poo-skin wife is better for those types. I also hear islam is a great religion for effecting these conditions, maybe visit your local mosque and buy a child wife. Or maybe try being gay and sidestep the problem entirely, amirite.

Do you really want a surrogate replacement of your mother to warm those tendies, or a qt3.14 Aryan with brains and capability to raise children of the same calibre, even if it means she sometimes disagrees with you and is right?

in b4 robowaifus, that's impossible for so many reasons kek

I don't hate women, men are just better at everything except raising children

Strawman strawman strawman.

Only women hate all women.

user, I….

sage

Women want to be submissive to a dominant alpha husband. Saying that this is "misogyny" or "Christian bigotry" or retarded leftist jewish cancer and you can fuck off.

Okay, which one of you anons ordered a feminist cunt for the shits and giggles?

Women understand very little

Only faggots hate women.

We, on the other hand, recognize the differences between the sexes and what the proper power dynamic between them should be.

Just like our forefathers did.

~Aristotle

The thing is, women are usually never right. They will always mold their opinion after that of her husband's and even then it is always based on muh feels. This is some basic Julius Evola I have to do here. Read your books

These are not incompatible.

Also

I've seen compelling data that single fathers make better children, but I haven't exhaustively researched the issue.

It's called rhetoric, tard.

Ofc women are naturally submissive–to the right man. You should know discrimination is necessary, user.

Also,
How's that goatfucking slavecuck fairytale working for ya?

user, have a look at the data on outcomes of children raised by single fathers vs. single mothers. Having a father at home is a great indicator of successful parenting.

Women are only better at things impossible for men to do, childbirth and breastfeeding.

Women are inferior at everything else.

OP your post demonstrates the inferiority of women.
Yes, we know what you want. Resources. We are better at acquiring it so I am fine with this.

Women on the other hand just need to clean themselves up and look pretty.

Hatred and embracing superiority are not the same thing, not even close.

I probably could've worded it better. I was highlighting that some men look for a personal mule, instead of a proper housewife cum mother of their own children.

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

Because they are the niggers of gender.

Because they aren't feminine. This also goes for men who aren't masculine.

I don't like people in general, and I certainly don't like you either.

Not really, but I get your point in the wider scheme of things. Basically I agree that men and women should stick to their traditional roles at the most essential functions.

My beef is more with the MGTOW and NEETsoc crowd who end up hating women despite never having proper interactions with one. That's different than recognising our differences as sexes, and is frankly childish. IME men don't fully mature until around 30.

You can't slide a sticky you fucking kike.

It worked for thousands of years and the second we let Jewish led movements change it, things went to shit.

checked

I don't hate women.

I do hate stupid, superficial, self centered, short sighted, and untested people.

Men and women evolved to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses. This idea that we're perfectly equal hurts everyone.

do you have any ressources on single fatherhood specfically?
its an interesting topic