ALEX "FILTER KING" JONES CALLS OUT WOLF BLITZER AS AN ISRAELI OPERATIVE

ALEX "FILTER KING" JONES CALLS OUT WOLF BLITZER AS AN ISRAELI OPERATIVE

What's going on guys? First Stefan "cult leader" Molyneux takes the red pill and now Infowars is naming the Jew? Are we finally breaking the conditioning? Will our waters finally be free from (((NWO))) mind control fluoride come 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av8Pbv8S09g&feature=youtu.be&t=43m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=Av8Pbv8S09g&feature=youtu.be&t=56m54s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ronson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too little too late Alex

A few months ago he admitted Jews did 9/11.

at best Alex will be found dead having committed suicide by shooting himself six times in the back of the head down by a secluded creek.
His whole show appeals to people who aren't serious about the issues which means anything he says falls on (willfully) deaf ears. If he really wanted to do something about it, he'd go run for office and try to get into a position of power where his words actually mean something.

Source?

Source? I find that hard to believe.

Too little too late, Jonestein.

No, he made some video claiming Israel was one of many parties involved with the attacks - like he always does.

It's bullshit. 9/11 was a Mossad op.

Alex Jones is coming around

top fucking kek

Has the combination of being divorced by his jewess wife, being treated with respect by the God-Emperor, and getting BTFO by David Duke finally broken the conditioning?

Well..

You could say the kikes pushed too hard and the historical cycle of Jew hatred has once again begun… But that's not accurate

You could say we smashed the overton window… But thats not accurate.

You could say that its 2016, the year of the fire monkey and Kek's return have combined with the perfect storm of shitposting to entirely break reality… And you'd be 100% correct

He had a guy named Steve Pieczenik on who told him point blank "it was Israel".

But in the video he put up on his channel he completely cut out the part where coming back from break after Pieczenik said it, he goes on this long-winded, aimless rant about white supremacists and whatever else. He just can't bring himself to admit it.

I saw the video, it was just his old "everybody did 9/11" bullshit.

Because he's working for them.

I'm not defending him but for many people the Jew question is harder to swallow than the brown pill m80

Here's another recent Jonestein clip.

It's because he was raised as a evangelical Israel worshiper as he admits in an interview with Texe Marrs a few years ago in vid related. He also trusts his dad implicitly which plays a part.

Fucking Filter King, every time he says something and you think "woah is he finally breaking the conditioning?" he always fucks it up with shit like this.

The Overton Window has Shifted

(((Michael Savage))) said Israel supports ISIS on his show a week ago. (embed wouldn't work with the time feature)

youtube.com/watch?v=Av8Pbv8S09g&feature=youtu.be&t=43m14s

Same show he said democrats got the US into WWII: youtube.com/watch?v=Av8Pbv8S09g&feature=youtu.be&t=56m54s

Iranian caller says ISIS godsend for Israel! youtube.com/watch?v=Av8Pbv8S09g&feature=youtu.be&t=56m54s

He still does his obligatory Hitler bashing, or is it worship how Hitler is mentioned every show.

Is he evangelical or a free mason? He has CIA family, and was able to film that Bohemian Grove ritual without consequence – or was that bullshit LARP?

The Saudis also control Hollywood.

Bohemian Grove is all pretty much LARPing, and the infiltration was a kike's idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ronson

have some OC

Bump

EVIL

is that pronounced peace-nik?

Aside from the 'I'm not against Israel' comment, I'm surprised he named as much as he did, he even said the US was part of a planned and organized invasion.

Peh-CHEZZ-nikk

Zev Barak plays Wolf Blitzer

Buy that man a huge carbon slab water filter.

Seems legit

Gee right on time jidf

I am not a big AJ fan at all anymore. I will give him this, right after 911 he was one of the first people to put out videos protesting the official narrative. Everyone else was pretty much towing the govt line and he said wait a min look at this it was useful to me at the time to convince my friends that the govt and GWB was lying their asses off. It took some years of dedicated reading tons of material and watching every video I could find to finally figure out
IT WAS THE JEWS DID 911
but alex did help at the beginning.
Now if anyone tells me about AJ my immediate response is Fuck him he is a judas goat leading you down the wrong path.

Molyneux is a Jew. No matter how many red pills he spouts, he cannot be trusted.

Michael Weiner is an odd bag. He's all over the fucking place, and I'm not sure if he's pulling some taqiyya or jewish pope shit. I haven't listened to him in about a decade, though, and that was before I understood the JQ.

I'm a slender woman in her 30s.

They won't go down without a proper shitstorm.

topkek

Does it even matter if you need to trust him entirely or not, all that matters is him redpilling the shit out of normies.

You know the rule.

Imagine what the 9/11 truth movement could have accomplished if he and the Loose Change kikes pointed out who actually did it instead of blaming Bush, Cheney, and the vague "New World Order".

Tits or GTFO?

Amen user it took me years to figure it out.
I also remember going to see the michael moore film at a prescreening (cuz i was a insider hipster dude at the time) and I sat right next to none other than (((debbie schlussel)).
We cheered at the end of the video. Debbie wrote that we were unwashed mouth breathers. MM once again lead us down the wrong path.
On a side note PS is a key tool for (((debbies))) image.

Tits in a wet hitler t-shirt or swastika pasties. We aren't degenerates here.

Alex is a puppet and a coke head.
He serves his masters well.

That was hilarious.

Both are in it for the money. It tells you that we are the future of the right wing and it's where smart conmen are placing their bets.

SO MUCH FRICKEN FLUORIDE IN THE WATER

IT'S TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY

That was BPA in the juice boxes faggot.

The yid literally said facts dont matter.

Fuck Alex Jones. His entire MO and reason for existence is, and always has been, to make truth-seekers and patriots look like fools and nutjobs by association.

There is really only one real solution to the world's foremost problem, and Jones isn't it.

Yeah, he's unable to tell the truth because he's compromised by being financially supported by Jews. His producer is also a Jew.

That being said, he will drop a few redpills about the JQ a few times a year. He's been doing the 3 JQ redpills a year thing since 2010.

lol Jonestein

At least the based Indian? tells the truth.

HOLLYWOOD IS JEWISH

Big deal, Ice Cream Man did that ages ago.

Wolf Blitzer was backstage at the DNC with Hillary laughing it up. Later he was seen partying with DNC operatives, which was even captured on CNN.

Alex Jones just states the obvious, he's a disinfo agent designed to make legitimate critics of the Establishment look like lunatics.

Classic disinfo 101 tactics.

It's not even a joke anymore. And ABC has George Stephonopolus (spelling), who worked in the Clinton Adminstration, pretending he is unbiased reporting the news.

Wow, I guess Alex Jones has youtube!

Years ago David Duke shit all over Blitzer and called him out as an AIPAC-employed zionist agent on Blitzer's own show during an interview about Duke visiting Iran.

That was a classic, must-see video for anyone with half a brain.

God bless David Duke.

(Checked)
Based Dr. Duke

Holy shit this does make Jones look absolutely retarded. kek

but user i can see huge pixels

And these are the people that Holla Forums follow.

123 321

Are those some kind of repeating digits?

Palindrome

No one here takes him seriously and everyone knows he's controlled op. Now fuck off >>>Holla Forums

Speak for yourself.

Watch Alex Jones movies. The shills like to attack him. Almost everyone attacking Alex Jones is a shill.

He is not going to go up against the Jews, because they would pull his radio syndication. You will lose your license and be subject to black lists.

Attacking the Jews is a losers position. You should attack individual jews and create a wall of shame, for all the jews in media promoting bestiality and transsexuals. Attacking all jews is just a way of getting yourself targeted.

Alex Jones has not been killed, because the public is too stupid and illiterate to understand what is being done to them.

They are also too weak and pathetic, to do anything about it.

The elite listen to Alex Jones and like hearing how evil they are. They compete to see who can make him the angriest. They compete with each other, to see who can fuck over the peasants the most, in the most amusing and absurd ways.

This is not public information.

But the Bildenburg conference, is the Oscars for the global oligarchs. Where they give each other rewards for who fucked over the peasants the most in the last year.

Soros bought up all the gun and ammo companies in the US, with his Quantum Fund, then staged an ammo shortage and created the Ferguson riots. The white people saw the blacks chimping out and burning their ghetto to the ground on television. Sending gun and ammo sales through the roof, while Soros had derivative positions on this gun and ammo companies, with 60x leverage.

Also, where they meet to plot and consolidate power over other groups of elites.

The elite like when Obama tries a gun grab and then Alex Jones gets on television and screams about it. They all call up their brokers and buy derivative positions on all the gun companies whenever they know Obama is going to do a gun grab or Alex Johns posts a video about it.

I hope she's right. Given how bernouts couldn't even revolt against Shrillary at their convention, I'd believe the weak-willed cucks would be converted to voting for her because at least she's not Drumpf! xDDD

As for Alex Jonestien, as much fun as it was to watch him btfo Cenk and co., it doesn't erase how much shilling he has done in the past. I don't trust Mr. CIA agent man for a second.

Minus the Kabbala esoteric beta shit and that sounds like a pretty cool thing. Where do I sign up? I want to be recruited as a Hollywood propagandist.

Oh wait, Cultural Marxism is the real religion of the world and Alex Jones practices it.
Fuck that

KEK CONFIRMED

Translation:

>fuck off >>>Holla Forums
Translation:

There are like 3 autistic infotards, one whom claims to have magical powers, that shill for him here. Otherwise, he's universally despised.

You're not fooling anyone.

He has some good intro red-pills for normies, but once people start digging on their own most find out that he's a shill. Dig a little further and you find his CIA/Jew connections and that he's probably Bill Hicks.

and that you are probably correct

I want to believe in Filter Man being an honest, yet bumbling and screaming idiot but I just can't make that leap of faith when Holla Forums has shown he's basically a disinfo shill.

Feels bad man.

They don't, though, what people feel matters more to them than facts, throw all the facts you want at them, they'll dismiss them all. Knowing facts is useless if you can't manipulate the emotions of the moronic masses into getting them to do your bidding.

because he's a dumbass egotist who is easily manipulated into being an unwitting disinfo shill, though sometimes he does stumble upon minor truths. He's not malicious or anything, he's just a dipshit useful idiot; if we could kidnap, isolate, and re-educated him, he'd be a worthy asset, too bad we don't have any black ops units or or secret facilities or anything cool. We really need some rogue CIA agent or eccentric trillionaire to give us some serious funding if we ever want to have some real fun.

Calm down, Ezra.
Jones only ever does what is popular or controversial. He and his team browse this board, so he uses the word "triggered" and "cuck" to be in on Internet culture and get more views, likes, and comments.

He would actually make a youtube video called "Hitler did nothing wrong" if he thought it would be controversial and get him more views.

That's what the young Cucks thing was about.

Bear this in mind, OP:

If Alex really wanted to speak the truth, he would. And with all his research for 20 years he's either a fucking moron and bad researcher and doesn't know the truth, or he does know the truth but won't say it because it won't turn a profit for him.

Either way, don't look at Jones for any redpills. All that fat blob does is repeat other people's stuff and take credit for it.

Duke says Israel is a problem.
Trump says he'll support Israel heavily.
So will Clinton.

Every other country in the world knows that America is the muscle for Israel and that all the wars for the last 100+ years have been manufactured and then lied about by the media. The very last country to come close to waking up to the truth is America. America are the true terrorists. They are the ones that nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Not Iran.

The Americans have a strong military presence all over the world. Iran doesn't. The rest of the world has one wish: To be left alone by Zionists and Americans

NATO is the muscle, That includes all of western Europe. America hasn't gone to war without another Jew-stooge cuntry militarily supporting it since Vietnam.

Jews control Europe too, you imbecile.

is it possible jones is becoming red pilled?
video related

FTFY

This is why I keep saying that Alex Jones and Milo etc. are good pathways to the final redpill.

I would rather elect Dr. Evil and have Hillary deported to North Korea, than see another Clinton term at this rate.