CNN CLINTON CORRUPTION PIC

hey pol

I'm looking for an image witch shows the relationships between reporters (mainly from CNN) and the Clinton machine or DNC in general. I thought I saved it a while ago but can't find it.

Also general proof that media is liberal thread to make normies aware

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertarianchick.com/gallery/
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another slide?

STAY VIGILANT
This is a slide thread meant to bury useful and enriching threads in a pile of non-content and disinformation.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITHOUT PUTTING "SAGE" INTO ALL FIELDS

not trying to slide, thread can be deleted once I find the image I'm looking for tbh.

I'm arguing with someone on another forum who says that the claim that the media is "liberal" is not true at all.

Unfortunately I'm also realizing just how awful google and other search engines are for actually looking up information and images.

Why would a thread about proof of media bias be a slide thread?

I honestly don't even care if people sage this thread I just want to find this image proving the ties that CNN reporters have to Hillary or the DNC in general

Considering many come through university English and J-school, it's tough to imagine them not coming out pozzed

thank you!! this is exactly what I was looking for

trishfu is best waifu

no dude the one I posted is best waifu. Kristin Tate all day

look at her face here : thelibertarianchick.com/gallery/

The only ones I have. There are much better examples.

How spooky.

mm yeah dats dat good stuff

Not sure if you've seen this one. It was posted here the other day.

youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

(image not really related but I want it to propagate)

Ethnomasochism right there.

STAY VIGILANT

+ Kikes are continuing to bump this zero-content and zero-worth thread.

i'll do whatever the fuck i want, concern troll

how is exposing the media as being biased towards liberals a "zero content" thread?

pls respond

tbh your actions make me think you are in fact a shill trying to derail a discussion and exposition of media bias. The question is, why?

It might be a slide thread; the OP definitely isn't lending any content. But I'm bumping it because I really do want to load up my folder with more examples of media bias.

You seem like a CTR shill trying to fit in after spending a day on Holla Forums learning our lingo.

Here's a good one.

Thanks user. Here's some more general ones.

thought that was hilarious

just checked this thread again today, thanks for the other example images

I have to say. Stay Vigilant is pure unadulterated autism, but it is far from cancer like rach poster and ashes and echos fag.

Its fair to suspect sliding especially these days but op seemed sincere and pic was quickly delivered so now its in fact a useless thread, but I say vigilant is neutral at worst.

Maybe not, we'll see