I'm drinking. Drunk and drinking. What are you doing besides drinking, Holla Forums? And why aren't you getting wasted?

I'm drinking. Drunk and drinking. What are you doing besides drinking, Holla Forums? And why aren't you getting wasted?

If you're already drunk, pls stop drinking. Don't hurt yourself, user. We care about you.

Driving

Too late user, thank you but a switch turned in my brain already. I can't stop.

im getting fucked in the ass by a trap, it feels great

COFFEE

I'm drinking some shitty gas station-tier beer but I fucking love beer and I love drinking so it's acceptable. Waiting for the Sony Conference to start while shitposting on various imageboards.

I've been drunk almost every night for over three months now. I can feel my memory getting worse but it helps me sleep and makes me feel so much better I can't help myself

Stay safe. Watch out for sharp corners. If you take a tumble, aim for something soft.

This, I fucking love coffee. Smokin' a little weed and waitin' for a bit longer then I'm gonna crack open a brew. Might spike a vein in a bit if I'm bored.

Take it from me, alcohol almost put me in the ground. It's awesome, but control yourself nigga. Why so drunk?

I've got a lot of mental illness and the therapy I've been in is extremely painful so I guess I'm self-medicating.

Whatcha got? OCD here and a brain injury, but you can't really call that a illness. It's a handicap though

sorry to hear about that man. mind if I ask how you got it?

personally I've got bipolar type 1, pretty severe OCD and a paraphilia. my therapist is a big advocate for exposure therapy so you can imagine

sleep on your side m8

Because none of the store clerks believe I'm of legal age, and my only photo ID was taken three years ago, when I was 140lbs heavier. Nobody will sell me booze.

Sorry to hear about that, man. What kinda weird sexual shit are you into if you don't mind me asking

Not too exciting of a story, but it saved my life.

damn dude that's fucking nuts, I'm really glad you made it without your brain getting completely fried. sounds like you learned a lot from the experience and are better for it. it's just a crying shame that some people have to go through so much to attain any sort of real happiness.

I'm exclusively into really decomposed corpses. it's impossible to satisfy and brings me a good deal of distress on a day-to-day basis so it qualifies as a paraphilia. I hope one day I can be okay with it but I can't realistically see that happening any time soon.

I'm drinking tea because there's not much else to drink. All my money went to pay off my probation this month. Next month will be a blast, though. Gonna do some pina coladas.

Thanks friend. Like I said, my memory is fucked (improving slightly though with time) but I am more emotionally stable and in control of myself than I have ever been and no woman has the power to make me feel like that ever again, so I'll take it.

I've never been able to comprehend an attraction to a corpse. I wish I had some insight as to how that's possible. Is it under control? No urges to go to the local cemetery lookin' for love?

I'm currently drinking on some Corona familiar, the good shit that you can only buy in the 32oz bottle not that plebeteir regular piss water.

Bout to play me some Friday the 13th before too long and live the Chad life.

I envy you m8. congratulations on your progress and I hope things keep getting even better for you.

I struggle enormously with not acting on my urges but the threat of legal action and losing everything over a single sex act discourages me enough to keep my pants on. I do spend a lot of time in cemeteries just because they're so peaceful and comforting, but I gotta admit, if I see a fresh grave it's a struggle

what I should say is, yes, it's under control. it's just really fucking hard. and I don't think I could properly explain the attraction to decomposition. the attraction to death, yes, but the decomposition is just so fucking irrational.

corona is one of my dirtiest pleasures. I'm currently drinking sweetwater extra pale ale 420 (DUDE)

what's everyone else drinking?

Also got me some rolling Rock because that shit is like $12 for a 30 pack. I know rolling Rock is shit but they didn't have red dog.

I started going to this new liquor store that's run by this Indian dude that listens to Holla ForumsTeir podcasts and YouTubers on his laptop all day. He keeps it loud enough you can hear it everywhere in the store and doesn't pause it at all no matter how many blacks or Mexicans are in there. Plus he stays treating black people like absolute shit, why didn't I start shopping here sooner?

Smoking.

FTFY

I wouldn't actually mind a cock in my mouth.

But anyway, smoking dank kief ayyy lmao

I really appreciate that, thanks dude.

Have you thought about getting a therapist? Those urges are only gonna get stronger over time, you should find someone to talk to. After the doctors figured out my history of booze/drug abuse I had to start going to therapy and I really enjoy bullshitting with my shrink.

Well go find you some dick then, nigga. Get on Grindr.

I drink so much, that when I cum, the chick that swallows it gets pulled-over for DUI.

If that's the case, I'll give you a BJ

I'm sore from work and sprayed icy hot on my back and my knee. The fan picked it up and blew it onto my dick.
I wish I was drunk.

Well this thread took a life of its own… Just woke up, panicked for a few seconds until I realised my exam isn't until 2 hours at least
Fuck my head hurts. Better drink the hangover away

I really appreciate it, Holla Forumsro. I don't have any advice to give you for distancing yourself from love, it just kinda happened to me luckily. Just remind yourself that love is fleeting, it comes and goes and means absolutely nothing so you should never make yourself think it's gonna be permanent. It has 0 value and even less staying power. Best thing I've ever read on it is pic related. You gotta be happy on your own.

Surprised the thread is still alive

I've been in therapy for 8 years. With my current shrink for only the last year and he's helped me more than the rest combined. Only the aversion therapy has helped and that was pretty recent in the grand scheme of things. It's rough thinking about the future but I'm trying to stay optimistic. At least I still look forward to our appointments.

thanks m8

Because I'm on medication

Kek

You should try offing yourself. 100% effective bro

God if only. Too bad my sense of self preservation is so strong that I could never even consider doing it. Let me tell you, I'm shocked I haven't. Been told plenty of times by other people that if they had been in my position they'd off themselves without question. Things are looking up though, and everything in my life is an improvement on what it's been.. these are the things you have to tell yourself