Literally, Katrina 2

Habbening in progress in Louisiana and Mississippi. Historic floods, from not even a tropical system.

Interstate highway crumbling from undersurge

How will Obama respond? (Or will he, since lol red state)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/13/us/louisiana-flooding/index.html
archive.is/zhkpy
wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=3381
archive.is/R4Luz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buckle up for another mass gun grab.

Stop listening to kike media.

Damn global warming causing historic levels of rainfall! This is what we get for driving cars!
>tfw Californifag

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
WITHOUT PUTTING SAGE INTO ALL FIELDS

+ No Link, No Information
+ Uses phrase "Habbening" to virtue signal that the OP is "One of us".
+ This is an event that is occurring currently, but no information has been provided from which to stimulate interesting discourse.

cnn.com/2016/08/13/us/louisiana-flooding/index.html or
archive.is/zhkpy

fuck off bizarro shill
im in LA very familiar with the terrain. LA22/I55 has standing water and thats the high point of 22…it just goes down from there. many, many people are homeless now.

its a deep red state so obama and the (((media))) could give 2 shits. but when it was under bush it was "all his fault"

My buddies in the guard went to Louisiana to fish dead people out of the water and chase niggers away. Wish I had been there.

No links. No webm. No content.
Kike worthy post.

It's behaving a lot like a tropical system. If it were over water it probably would have developed into a hurricane…which probably would have left LA better off.

Analysis of the event for the nerds here: wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=3381

Which type of people, I wonder. Sure those with a certain degree of natural ability could stay afloat :^)

oh look another shill

whens your boss nigger gonna declare emergency?

New Orleans here.

I'm just glad the rains finally fucking came. It's been sweltering fucking hot. Three days of rain has been a welcome god damn relief.

Texasfag here.
Thank fucking god,it's been hell.
Praise kek for rain and dead niggers

Houston here.

Keep your niggers over there this time, thanks.

Trouble is that the nigger neighborhoods aren't the hardest hit. Places like Amite are bearing the brunt of the flooding.

I like that they leave when the waters rise. At least Texas can afford the gibs.

Obongo aint' gonna do a damn thing. He's too busy shilling for Hillary. Governor Edwards declared a state of emergency, but all that means is he can muster the National Guard to pike up sandbags.

In reality, it ain't that bad. Those of us who've lived on the river our whole lives know that this ain't shit. Katrina was bad, yeah. Real bad; but this? This is just a summer rain.

you can tell it's a white neighborhood because there's pickup trucks.

Sl-sl-sl-sl-sl-sl-slowly.

and the houses don't look like they're falling apart! my god, you're right!

that just means it hasn't been a nigborhood for long.

archive.is/R4Luz

Onigger isn't even going to address this shit until this afternoon AT THE EARLIEST. He is too busy playing the trained monkey for Soros and his ilk.

donald trump needs to call him out

sad irony is alot of these people affected fled here for "higher ground" after katrina

>pic related

Where is this shop located? Some sort of secret whitopia?

Fuck this is a slide thread and I forgot to sage.

I like this meme.

It makes me smile.

It's got a shitty OP, but it's not a slide thread. Unless you mean it's about mudslides, mudslides are related to floods and rain.

Pickup trucks that don't have lights or gold rims even. Never made that connection before. Why is it that white men love pickups? Oh right, we use them for work and for hauling our camping trailers and whatnot.

FUCK THE SOMALI PIRATES ARE HERE

not when you gotta wonder why obama cares more about one nigger dead than tens of, maybe hundreds of, thousands of americans losing their homes

or why a red state crisis is being slid out of the (((media)))