Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What else is new?

You forgot your sage

lol I made it like 30 pages into mein kampf and got bored. Then I went back to reading ((scifi)). This book is really good tbh.

t. Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums

both are gay buttboy

==didnt make me think one bit nazi sperg lord

Thats because you cant think

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

wow that totally proves that every mangled swastika tag was done by jews and that im jew :^)

TRIGGER

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

left side sounds like all of pol to me

tfw I'm right wing as fuck but am still an inconsiderate jobless fuck who stays in bed all day

AHAHAHAHA TRUMPFEDOREDDITORS ARE THIS STUPID

GO BACK TO TRUMPETLAND AND CRY YOURSELVES TO SLEEP POLEDDITRUMPAHARUMPFS

free universe from Holla Forums , .

Holla Forums is a joke, but holy fuck is Holla Forums the neverending running gag.

color me drumpfed

lol

Stay mad drumpfedorapoldit

I bet you're drooling from your ass donaldredditfedorapoleddit

Oh neat, another tired Holla Forums meme posted to show how totes not Holla Forums the user is. I'm so convinced.

Oh yeah, totes malotes.

right right I forgot you're the master of memes and your title makes you the sole arbiter of memes and memes are serious fucking business and anything making fun of your faggot ass and effeminate screeching is Holla Forums

Aw, look at you keep trying. How adorable.

smug_anime_girl5.jpg

THIS
polumpfaflumpfyhumpfydrumpftyharumpftydoredditors can't handle anything

I hate all of you and wish all you politically minded butthurt faggots would just go back to your hugboxes where you belong.

The point is in your ass, it's why your poleedrumpitears are spilling out in bucketloads

join in fag, I don't know the first thing about politics and am having a blast

Sure thing, honey.

Behind that smug mask is a face that is twisted with the kind of rage only a drumpfypoldoredditor choking on kosher cheeto penis could possibly feel.

Ooh, wounded me there.

politics amongst the y00fs these days is a fashion statement. No one even knows what they are supporting, they are just trying to be the "anti" of whatever it is they are against. Both the left and the right are guilty of this. I hope we have a revolution soon so we can put this retarded paradigm to rest.

It's amazing how a d and an f can piss you off so much
d-d-d
ddddd
druuuuumpfuh

BOODY BOODY BOODY
DRUMPFIN' EVERYWHERE

oh Satan, you card!

Keep doubling down, friend. I'm sure it'll work for you any time now.

Stop samefagging leftypoledditor, this is painful to watch.

droopercalifedoralisticexpialapolumpf

I think we got out lines mixed up lol

prove it fgt
right, it's all just one guy and he's from muh Holla Forums and muh reddit boogeymen
yes, we know it hurts your anus tremendously.

>doubling down again

t. (you), leftypoledditor connoisseur

drippitydrompity drumpf
harumpf harumpf drumpf
Your tears keep piling up every time someone spells that horrible triggering name.
Right wing sad drumpf warriors

t. polumpfedora high on cheeto dickcheese

that's so poetic

Honest question: are you out of high school yet? How old are you?

I'll do a haiku next for you big drumpfette

Old enough to know when an orange man in a suit is shitting directly into poledditrannies' mouths while they claim it's delicious chocolate mousse

Holla Forums is fucking nuts, holy shit

Hold up, are you even old enough to be using this site? You realize this place is 18+, right?

I like your lack of meter and rhythm, it's so progressive. I mean, even a retard could construct some mock poem with decent meter and rhymes to make a statement but you decide to do the opposite! That's so amazing.

Terrified that his smugspam hasn't affected his opponent, the reddidrumpoleddifedorumpf resorts to questions about age.

I'm a fucking poetic god drumpfybitch, I'm Edgar Allen Clinton and she won

How old are you?

So what the fuck do you even do when some nutjob starts spamming lefty shit and people keep replying to him?

Underage ban!!!

How old are you fellow drumpfedoredditor?

I think you have schizophrenia.

checked

I'm sure my schizophrenia totally botched the fact she won the popular vote, but I guess I need to take my drumpfedication

Holla Forums says they want people to be hired for jobs based on individual merit, but go around and generalize groups of people.

What happened to that individual merit thing, Holla Forums?

MS paint pics don't count as books

The USA has never been a democracy. We are a republic.

I may very well be twice as old as you are. Are you 16? 15? 14? Are you a grill? Post your feet, slut.

Would it be autistic enough to ban evade to come back and continue, I wonder?

So are you people taking this seriously or is this some kind of sick joke?

LOL mods confirmed for drumpfedfited

are you new to Holla Forums boards?

Probably. Unless of course, he's too stupid to know how.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Yes.

poleddidrumpfs getting triggered and then smugspamming.
Same thing they do every time they get triggered.

Looks like he can manage that much.

What's it like being a functional autist? When are you gonna post your feet?

What's it like getting fucked in the ass by a jewish pumpkin in a suit?

Why is Holla Forums so infatuated with anal play?

oh god its an underage bernie drone

boy it's almost like you're just guessing at random bullshit and hoping it'll stick because you're a triggered faggot who doesn't have any real arguments

oh good the controlled opposition has arrived

explain the difference or go back to choking on orange benis are you by any chance a boomer?

some peckerhead having an hours-long spaz attack and posting that the random assclown troll (me) and the newfag taking a fat shit on his thread are one person and from the two boogeymen Holla Forums and reddits, I think he's cereal he's got some pretty smug-looking anime grils

1. Democracy = chooses the person based on individual thought

2. Republic = chooses the person based on an entire country's thought

Holla Forums acts like an orphan rocking back and forth reverting to a child-like state of reliving "awkward moments" at 4H camp

RT this if you support shooting niggers in the face with an AR-15

Technically, democracy vs republic isn't about how you decide your leaders, but how you decide legislation.
A democratic system is one where the people at large are given the right to vote on legislation. A republic has the people vote for representatives who then go on to vote on legislation.

Well then sage nigger. Dont help the faggot.