Feels

My little sister just cried on my shoulder, telling me repeatedly that she loves me, what is life?!

I don't know user, how does this make you feel?

I'm not gonna lie, I was pitching a tent this was happening, while also trying my best to comfort her.

Then why haven't you given her the fuggg?

That would be degenerate of me, she's just a little girl, probably doesn't even realize what she wants

Stay strong, user

Why was imouto upset onii chan

We were cuddling together when our neighbour called in and told her she had to take her somewhere and right after she finished talking, she put her head on my shoulder and broke down in tears, telling me how good all this feels , how she loves me and doesn't want to go. It's an overreaction, but after all, she's just a little girl

How did you survive?

(checked)
I just kept patting her back until she finally calmed down and went to her room to change and go with the neighbour wherever she was going

You must rape her you fool

That's disgusting, I'm sure you'd not be saying that if this were to actually happen to you

You must be new here.

Or succesfuly baiting

Ohh gee lmao xxxDDDDD you got me
WHAT AM I TO DO BEING DEFAMED AND BAMBOOZLED IN SUCH WAYS

ya got me

take one of her panties and cherish it.

She wants to fuck you.

How old is this little angel?

I wish I had a little sister that cared about me.

I wish I had anyone that cared about me.

She's 9

Man up and stop making up bullshit stories like this

My little sister used to get night spooks and sleep in my bed every other night, when she was really freaked out, she'd ask me to hold her and, basically, spoon her. Now, If I were a fuckin' sicko back then 'like I am now, it would've been fun, but it really was just the biggest ass pain, in reality.

Just fuck her.

inb4 your sister kills herself because she knows your forbidden love can never be

noice

kinda hot.

It's time to follow through on her weakness and declarations of love for you, OP. Go to sleep naked in her bed, and let youthful lust and raging hormones do the rest.

OP I'm being serious about it, have you should check the she isn't being abuse, that is a typical call for help!
Kick that guy ass

Same fag, here I'm on fucking mobile, I know the last post was a mess sorry

Go away, white knight.

Hey if somebody should fuck her, I think should be the brother not some random neighborg