IT'S HAPPENING - 2,576 FILES FROM GEORGE SOROS' OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION HAVE BEEN LEAKED

FOLKS, GET DIGGING

soros.dcleaks.com/

archive.is/bLMAo

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
dcleaks.com/index.php/srs_reserves/
youtube.com/watch?v=4sKTe6hzlio
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Ukraine and Europe/010715 osf ukraine proposal.docx&t=europe
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/European Election/Portfolio Review/annex i ee14 project list of all elections related grants.pdf&t=europe
stdem.org/wie-zijn-wij/
humanityinaction.org/users/931-nadja-groot/06d7
be.linkedin.com/in/nadja-groot-607a1026
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/OSI Brussels EU advocacy/osepi strategy 2014 2017/2014 17 osepi strategy final.pdf&t=europe
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=moldova&div=europe
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/tab 07 democracy and power fund.pdf&t=us
8ch.net/pdf/res/409.html
213.154.78.203/
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/tab 07 articles of interest from u.s. programs.pdf&t=us
pastebin.com/mbfkUFFn
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
karl.soros.org/login.html?reason=Not logged in
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/IRF documents/Ukraine March non-paper 2015 v14.pdf
citizeninitiative.com/findhorn_foundation_&_un.htm
irregulartimes.com/2007/08/21/spangler-lucifer-the-united-nations-and-the-new-age/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust06.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust04.htm
exposingsatanism.org/forumdisplay.php/9-Illuminati-New-World-Order-Agenda-21
i.4cdn.org/pol/1471099469820.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/gqsyof.pdf
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/GMS.net - Moldova/list-of-power-working-group_moldova/budget-strategy/sf-moldova_2014-2017-revised-strategy.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xgyrmk.pdf
soros.dcleaks.com/view?div=europe
youtu.be/hnWDA6SvyMI?t=97
archive.is/bLMAo
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Taking_a_screenshot
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/Ukraine Working Group 2014/_irf_emergency-response-strategy-feb-28-2.docx
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703545604575407450532813156
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/OSI Brussels EU advocacy/network updates/2015/osepi activities and outcomes dec feb 2016.pdf&t=europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Anderson
archive.is/bVmve
my.mixtape.moe/ezfynj.pdf
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/rinehart/
archive.is/GNpTi
opensocietyfoundations.org/
archive.is/pjmPF
archive.is/6vG95
pastebin.com/4m3YYazk
amazon.com/Web-Scraping-Python-Collecting-Modern/dp/1491910291/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471140327&sr=8-1&keywords=python web scraping
megalodon.jp/2016-0814-1125-06/https://help.ubuntu.com:443/community/OCR
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-06-city-state-initiative.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/qnrzrt.pdf
mixtape.moe
codeproject.com/Articles/17291/OCR-With-MODI-in-Visual-C
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ZJhxO14G-QZl9BUk93Vzh3N28/view?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/economy-war-room-out-of-docket.pdf
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B25jZvbIGn6fcUxPUWFiSWc0aDA
desu.sh/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/nojs.html
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fcUxPUWFiSWc0aDA&usp=sharing
archive.is/x8l5P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
judas.watch/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html
mythicsoft.com/agentransack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

antislide bump

Where are the leaks? It's just a splashpage about Soros with no links to the data.

soros.dcleaks.com/

Click the options at the top, dummy. Wasted dubs.

Some of it's so boring I couldn't believe that's the leak. How to fill out an expense report? REALLY? How to write a budget with their software? THAT'S the grand Soros leak?

So far, unbelievably lame. Maybe someone else will find something juicy in there other than basic office operational memos and New York Times articles.

First document in the USA section and it's about reducing Muslim profiling, published 2008.

Coincidence huh?

No, it's not happening. None of these leaks ever did anything, the plebs don't really care and they are easily manipulated by the (((controlled))) media. And without popular support you are powerless because muh democracy

Stop looking into this. For your own good.

PRAISE KEK, ITS HAPPENING TIME

Did they fire the first post kike? Because you faggots have gotten awfully slow on the draw lately.

Personally, it's my day off, and I was just gonna get some snacks and watch from the sidelines while the more autistic and dedicated Holla Forumsacks did the work cause I'm feeling really lazy after a week of 12 hour shifts, but just for you, I'm gonna hunker down and start digging.

KIKES EAT SHIT

Here we have them openly planning on how to counter anti-immigration parties and Russian influence/support to "movements defending traditional values" in Europe.

Nice. I'll get reading when I get home.

THE NWO MUST BURN

youtube.com/watch?v=4sKTe6hzlio

STICKY THIS NOW

SUCK COCK

EAT SHIT

AND DIE

FAGGOT

Holy fuck I can't wait for the rest of the shit to get looked into.
Soros is toast.

Hey shill, you realize the mods have been harvesting your IPs and the VPNs you use to hide them for the last few months, right?

Godspeed anons who are downloading and compiling this stuff before it gets shut down.

Not yet. This is a step in the right direction. But it's going to take more than this to defeat soros. This is a good start. Godspeed to soros's defeat

Stay Vigilant
Do not let the shills erode our culture.
If you have not researched what "Critical Theory" is please do so.
They are attempting to apply it to Holla Forums to fracture and split the community with the influence of gullible new-fags.

MOST RECENTLY THEY SHUT DOWN INVESTIGATION
INTO THE ORLANDO FALSE-FLAG EVENT!
DO NOT LET THEM CONTINUE TO SHUT DOWN
OUR INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE
INTERNATIONAL JEWISH CLIQUE

George Soros is a shield for the real evil men shaping our world without our consent.
He is the obvious left hand that you watch, while the hidden right hand stabs you in the back.
Do not lose sight and assuming this one kike is responsible for all the evils of globalism.
Remember that he is visible for a reason.

That being said, Soros deserves full investigation and digging.

I'll get digging on this too.

Fuck you kikes.

Tell me then O shill why we should stop? If soros wins we have nothing left to live for. If we win there is everything to live for and we get to punish fucks like him for their inquities.

So this is why they were funding bullshit like FEMEN?

STICKY THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Want to stop people sympathizing with Russia? Stop pushing immigration, islam, feminism and faggotry.

Simple.

You could say that he was fired…

Great I already found an article where they admit they are influencing the EU to promote more immigration.

From what I see, Soros is just throwing warehouses full of money at anything liberal/AIDS/human rights-related. It's all in the name of good but the good it promotes ultimately just celebrates dependent degenerates. We all know what the regressive left's faggotry is really about - safety. Get AIDS? Great! Gay? Wow! You can't live without the state? Fantastic! Soros will bankroll your lifestyle so long as you keep subverting society for him by not caring about anything but hedonism and gaysex.

Post it.

The main reason is to kill off the whites. That is the long term goal, it always has been.
Russia is just proving themselves to be a bit of a roadblock in that plan

Can anyone find or make a very large compilation of all of these, so we don't have to download them individually?

Notice this line in particular:

Fucking kikes.

I can't apparently we can not longer post pdf's.

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Europe/OSI%20Brussel%20EU%20Advocacy%20calendar/OSEPI%20Strategy%202014%202017/2014%2017%20osepi%20strategy%20final.pdf&t=europe

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Ukraine and Europe/010715 osf ukraine proposal.docx&t=europe

The Brussels-based component of the project will focus on the following complementary tasks:

1. Getting the right ideas to the right people. Carnegie Europe will channel a regular

flow of high-quality information and analysis to Brussels- and member states-based

officials primarily using outputs and materials generated by the Kyiv-based

component of the project. Carnegie analysts and external experts from both inside

and outside Ukraine will regularly brief key decision makers, diplomats, and

development agencies.

2. X-Raying EU policy. Carnegie Europe will undertake expert-level surveillance of EU

support for Ukrainian reform in six key areas—macroeconomic stabilization, energy

sector reform, security service and police reform, democratic institution-building,

anti-corruption, and judicial reform. This monitoring effort will rely primarily on in-

country assessments sourced on the ground and on sustained dialogue with EU and

member states personnel responsible for ongoing EU projects. Findings will be

presented publicly in concise analytical products.

So not only does this confirm they manipulate matters in the Ukraine but also EU policy.

Some real, hard-hitting leaks we got here. Not (((curated))) at all.

Some of their future plans.

Priorities moving down: Some issues have been completed and require lower intensity work, while others have moved from pro-active to on-demand, whereby we keep minimal resources focused on the issue, but respond when and where we can. These include:
- Central Asia: ad hoc advocacy support.
- Turkey: ad hoc advocacy support and support to the next report of the Independent Commission on Turkey as required.
- Equality data: completed.
- MENASWA: ad hoc advocacy support and engagement.
- The post-2015 shared framework will involve some additional work up to UNGA 2015. Follow up on financing for development and indicators may follow but less intensely than during the shared framework period.

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/Europe/OSI%20Brussel%20EU%20Advocacy%20calendar/OSEPI%20Strategy%202014%202017/osepi%20strategy%20update%202015%2016.pdf&t=europe

i can smell the jew from here

Chaim, pls.

This is something big I smell. We might expect "it's fake leak haha don't you see this is all work of those pesky right-wingers oy vey are you antisemite?!".
Be ready for some REAL shitstorm if it gets any bigger.

Wait, that's their low priorities.

Priorities moving up:
- Activating infringement proceedings. The European Commission is now becoming more active in using infringement proceedings, as we have long advocated, especially to redress exclusion of and discrimination against Roma in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy and Slovakia. OSEPI will keep pushing by providing evidence and arguments in regular engagement with the Commission.
- Creating EU advocacy opportunities for OSF’s shared framework on drones and targeted killings.
- Drawing attention to backsliding and new problems in the Western Balkans.
- Improving EU protection and support of an enabling environment for civil society in its external policies, as well as in parts of Europe where it is under stress. This moves our ‘enabling civil society’ work to both the internal and external policy teams, and upgrades it from fealty/field to more pro-active advocacy.
- Strategising on migration, working closely with George Soros, OSIFE, IMI and other colleagues to respond to the crisis in the Mediterranean but also to reduce administrative detention for undocumented migrants and asylum-seekers in Europe, and to improve the due process norms used in expelling migrants from the EU.
- Influencing EU legislation targeting illicit financial flows and regulations that would disclose the source and amount of taxable revenues generated by large multinational companies.
- Influencing the strategy review of EU foreign policy will guide the next decade of EU external action. We are already shaping the content and process of the High Representative’s review, to ensure that human rights and other norms are fully covered, and that civil society is included, as well as contributing ideas and evidence.
- Working with OSIFE to map Russian influence within Europe and targeting of OSF and grantees. The spread of anti-open society concepts such as ‘illiberal democracy’ and populism are having an increasing impact on EU policies from migration to foreign relations.

Am I reading this right, are they trying to promote less control on the finances of large companies?

Good find, on page 11 there's a list of the Open Society shills active in Europe and the EU.

Among them is the "Head of EU Policy Development responsible for transparency and accountability, development, EU enlargement (Western Balkans and Turkey) and East Asia."

neat:

These are the cliff notes for every member of the 8th EU parliament

So glad these are my leaders.

ISRAEL BUTLER
my sides

Radical Europe: The populist challenge

The purpose of this grant is to create an interactive news-story as a snapshot of the current anti-European forces through a political-fiction experiment built with journalistic elements: an imaginary state. This fictional country has three levels of representation – local, regional, and national level – all based on real examples of contemporary Europe, namely from France, Slovakia and Hungary. The aim is to show the reader how these forces behave once they come to power and do it through an interactive mosaic.

This was in 2014, so they were already trying to brainwash the main refugee routes?

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/European Election/Portfolio Review/annex i ee14 project list of all elections related grants.pdf&t=europe

One of the Dutch people on that list, called Nadja Groot runs some kind or organisation for promoting (((democracy))) in the media.

stdem.org/wie-zijn-wij/

←- her head.

France 2013

The project aims to mobilize people to vote through a door-to-door campaign and the organizing of a national day against islamophobia. In addition, they will use a social network campaign with video clips and radio programs to generate awareness on the necessity of voting and run a monitoring website to denounce islamophobic hate speech. The overall goal of this project is decreasing the large abstention rate amongst Muslim communities, by promoting voter awareness and registration through mosques and community organizers.

I'm thinking the search function is just straight up broken and useless. Terms that should generate results from everything yield nothing. So it will have to be gone through document by document to find the diamonds in the rough.

2014 EU level with focus on AT, BE, BG, DE, ES, FI, FR, GR, HR, HU, IT, NL, PL, RO, SE, and UK

This project uses professional news reporting to foster debate on how open society values are under stress in the run up to the European elections. Topics include the rise of hate speech by Europe’s far right, the increased use of intolerant rhetoric and policies by mainstream politicians, as well as the rise in hate crime on the streets of Europe. EUobserver recruited experienced, local journalists to visit campaign events, conduct interviews and solicit high-level op-
eds in 16 countries. By “going local”, EUobserver was able to point out worrying cross-border trends, rather than merely report on isolated incidents. published a total of 128 articles in the period from February to May 2014.

More info on her.

humanityinaction.org/users/931-nadja-groot/06d7

be.linkedin.com/in/nadja-groot-607a1026

WEW LADS

shills can suck my dick, have a bump

Thousand cock stare.

Holla Forums is always right lads

I was about to ask to look for those books found in refugees pockets with adresses and info how to get to Europe and Germany. As I remember with backtraced it via links to place where they were made and they were directly and indirectly linked to Soros.

PROTECT YOURSELVES

IF THERE ARE PDF FILES, DOWNLOAD THEM TO A FLASH DRIVE AND OPEN THEM ON A PC NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET
IF THERE ARE PDF FILES, DOWNLOAD THEM TO A FLASH DRIVE AND OPEN THEM ON A PC NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET

Here i was wondering why the catalog was filled with spam about brown pills. Keep on digging, anons.

Also, remember to report the thread to request a sticky so the shills can't slide it.

Remember the Ukraine referendum in the Netherlands that was held in April? Soros spent almost 200,000 dollars in a failed attempt to influence it.

Good shit's happening. Gotta give a little credit to the Oathbreaker guy for constantly shitposting and memeing it up.

What are brown pills?

shit

Well, kikes are known to be sexually depraved so it makes sense. I bet this dumb bitch thinks she's doing good work.

Fresh OC

Is there a siterip of all the files?

Oh, I thought there'd be more philosophy behind it.

Is this what's being sled?

MODS WE NEED STICKY!

No, it's just shit.

What are we supposed to do with this?
Also bump.

Nice attempted thread sliding you piece of shill shit. Do not derail the thread by responding to this faggot.

I took a look at her colleagues - all young women - and it's obvious they have no idea what the wider implications are of the work they're doing. So long as it sounds vaguely pro-democratic and liberal, it's OK.

ebin.

Thank you Microsoft, for your poorly secured email server system.

Slide it moishe

MODS, STICKY THIS SHIT ALREADY

REQUESTING STICKY

I know people like this personally. To be honest it scares me shitless, because these are people who can fuck up your life for good and they don't even understand that they are done something wrong and bad. One careless post on social media (required for work), meme, like and you are a bogey on their radar.

MODS HAVE NOT LOGGED IN SINCE 6 HOURS AGO, JUST WAIT A FEW MORE HOURS FOR MOONMAN

Are mods only from burgerland? Why there is nobody else on post?

Alright, guess we really need to start digging then.

Jesus christ his information network is huge.
His network seems to get running snippets of shit that happened regarding migration on key dates in Europe:

sticky it!

there is only 2 active mods this week, Heil (our B.O.) is probably burger and Imkampfy is the same person as Moonman and Learningcode.

READ THE THREAD SHITFACE, MODS AIN'T GONNA DO NUFFIN FOR A COUPLE MORE HOURS.

Roma: The EU supports national Roma integration strategies in Ukraine, Moldova, the Western Balkans and Turkey through its funding, and provides political support and funding for legalising of Roma settlements and the provision of identity documents in the Western Balkans.

Roma policy: The EU raises the ambition of member-states to tackle Roma exclusion and develop monitoring mechanisms to improve implementation of national Roma integration strategies.

 Anti-Roma prejudice: The EU officially recognises anti-Roma racism and defines it in similar terms to the Fundamental Rights Agency’s working definition on anti-Semitism.

 Roma education: Member-states enforce school desegregation; promote greater parental involvement; and support families by enrolling all disadvantaged children, including Roma, in mainstream quality early childhood education and care.

 Asylum: The EU reforms its Common European Asylum System to ensure increased protectionfor asylum seekers through enhanced burden-sharing among EU member-states.

This is how they are aiming to target Eastern Europe

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/OSI Brussels EU advocacy/osepi strategy 2014 2017/2014 17 osepi strategy final.pdf&t=europe

This is great. He fucking knew about it all along.
Did anybody send it to Breitbart?

It's method to derail, spam and slide thread.

CAN WE GET A STICKY?

SOROS RUNS A RADIO CHANNEL FOR PROPAGANDA IN MOLDOVA

Heil has logged in, this thread is probably stickied now
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

sticked confirmed.

westickynao.jpg

thank fuck this is gonna be yuge

DE KANKER

are you a shill or you really just don't know how to use websites?

Nee, dat is Soros, dit is duidelijk een uitzaaiing.

How's the digging going? I hope you didn't get v8 already?
I can't download those on unsecured PC.

TIME TO GET TO WORK YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

SOROS HAS IDENTIFIED 11 COMMITTEES AND 26 DELEGATIONS IN THE EU AS WELL AS 226 MEPs WHO ARE 'PROVEN' OR LIKELY SOROS ALLIES

There's a shitload of files on Moldova. I had no idea Soros was so invested in that country.

soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=moldova&div=europe

You can view the file on the right part of each page.

I'm posting from here, do you mean v&? I don't know what v8 is :/

From what I can see the focus for countries that don't want to take in refugees are going to have Romas forced upon them.

It's mass-migration of any problematic group of people, but the fact they have paid people to go door to door to fight Islamophobia in France indicates how desperate they are getting.

guys how the fuck do I download all the pdfs

Huge shitlist of organisations they work with in the Netherlands.

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/portfolio%20review%20materials%20from%20reviews%20with%20chris%20stone/open%20society%20initiative%20for%20europe%20osife%20osife%20in%20the%20netherlands%20march%2014%202014/osife%20netherlands%20prd%20app%202%20portfolio%20elements.docx&t=president

all the files I mean

THIS WHOLE DOCUMENT SHOWS SOROS IS DEEPLY INTERESTED IN ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN THE UKRAINE AND LIKELY TO FOLLOW HIS DIRECTION ON IT

It fucking shows a connection with Soros and the Ukraine. It references those interested in the Ukraine several times

ANYTHING ABOUT UKRAINE AND CLINTONS??

OH FUCK YEA
YEAR OF FIRE MONKEY

kek wills it, so it is good

Please see above for more information regarding priorities in the Ukraine

A shitload of "information gathering" documents about people in government with positions in the Ukraine from the IMF and EU.

I'll keep digging for something juicy

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/tab 07 democracy and power fund.pdf&t=us

Oh yeah, I see. Still I'm kinda scared.

Yeah, total misclick failure.
I see this too, It all looks like he's trying to "own" post-soviet countries.

This also proves that Soros either have common interests with Russia or Putin actually is he's good bitch. I don't really see other alternative.

holy fucking shit, this is pretty big.

Chance for nuclear war right now is increased once more.

What are they gonna do, suicide us? We've got nothing to live for.

search function is busted as fuck

REMINDER, BROWSE WITH SAFETY, USE TOR

No nigger, nothing this kike promotes is in the name of good. Liberalism, egalitarianism, and humanism are not good in principle that ends up not working in practice. It's a fundamentally a disgusting dirty ideology

Lurk moar.

I'm crossing my fingers that it unveals information about his role in flooding europe with millions of shitskins.

I JUST FOUND PROOF THAT SOROS WAS PLANNING THE UKRAINE REVOLUTION BEFORE IT HAPPENED IN 2014 FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!

STAND BY

Bump from work, godspeed anons, keep digging

Make use of >>>/pdf/ for stuff like this.

nigga, you aint done shit
shut the fuck up

You stupid cunt I meant I just dug it out. Shut your whore mouth and contribute or don't

so soros is

neat

The horrible thing is that most of them are just your average liberal/democratic groups and not communists of any kind.

I hate this guy for giving me an ethical crisis right now.

wew lads

go back to working wage slave
the jews need their fiat currency to have some backing

shudup with your cucky behaviour cunt

Are stupid he funded black lives matter not for the poor dindu nunfings but to destroy property and insert federal martial law as an end result. He is a real life james bond villain

The European Parliament has about 750 members, so that's almost a third of MEPs who are 'proven' or likely Soros allies.

The 226 proven or likely Soros allies.

I want to remove so many "dutch people" aka crypto jews right now. So many people deserve death. Too many people to count.

The weirdest thing is that all the ones that work here in the US branch of the bank I work for are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

you jewish shill bastard

>Make use of >>>/pdf/ for stuff like this.
Good idea.

8ch.net/pdf/res/409.html

D-did Soros help the refugees?
Jesus, was he that lead them through europe step by step with agents on ground?

shudup and keep digging fagget

the somali obsession is so fucking alarming

what is it about them specifically, aside from the obvious, that makes them so valuable to the (((agenda)))?

Somalia and Eritrea are a population of 20 million combined, minuscule in the context of Africa. and yet they're EVERYWHERE

HERE IT IS, THERE'S MORE

George Soros has been plotting against the Ukraine Government since 1990 under the International Renaissance Foundation (IRF)

This document existed in 2013, and preceeded the Ukraine Revolution (Feb 2014)

The real question is is there anyone that can do something with this information? How do we get this shit viral?

In that Sodom documentary, the President stated he had a strong anti-gay stance and the EU or whatever the fuck was trying to strong arm him into having legislation passed to support LGBT stuff.

THIS MAKES TOTAL FUCKING SENSE

Memes

Send it to Vox Day, Mike Cernovich, Breitbart, Drudge, post it on r/the_Donald, etc.

How do we get this shit viral?

The same way we always do, shitposting, dank memes and triggering cucks on social media.

Use this page to dump all the files.

8ch.net/pdf/res/409.html

Tip: You can save wordfiles ad pdf.

What is it that usually happens with leaks like this? Many of you are already digesting it, but what else do you normally do?

You could write blogs to the regular alt right posters. Make video's about the reach of soros.

Fuck I dont know, do something. I cant do shit. I can hardly print out these things and distribute them as pamphlets on the streets.

What do you normally do when a crime has been somewhat proven? But the police are part of the crime syndicate?

First someone needs to post a mirror of everything so it can be easily archived and distributed.

get wikileaks to broadcast it on twitter too, that'll have the normies pick it up

you might be onto something
the I posted was wrong
He was using gsm.net for moldova

any more connections with moldova?

We have something to use to back-up our claims and we are coming closer to untangling this man's network.

It's real use will be in the future, when everyone associated with this man will come inside a courtroom and when I say come, I mean automatic reflex a body experiences when it's hung and ejaculates.

Somalis were among the first of Africa to adopt Islam.

FUCK OFF SHILL!

This leak is filled with the best kind of data. It tells us where the money is going. We don't just get to say, "Oh, that movement got Soros' money." We can say EXACTLY how much Soros is giving these movements. This is the details.

How the fuck would guess?

Yes 100%. GSMme leads back to this woman:

Who appears in the very first email here

She is CC'd in

this, some more proof is needed to verify that it is indeed legit.

213.154.78.203/

for anyone wanting to look into it
USE TOR

oh boi my pecker
a login page

Hashtags, memes, and spread images of this stuff like wildfire. We must make the fires rise.

just kill me now

It's a hitlist list of target organizations. The briefings at the beginning of the articles are downright criminal.

Shill or fucktard. Either way, fuck off.

can anyone help?
im stumped

Nope, it's a redpill many must take, this IS democracy and liberalism.

Post the pdf in this thread and link it here?

>>>/pdf/409

great digits as we dig into Satan's lair

expect many paid Soros cocksuckers
report, filter and dig

good news from Hungary, but does it seem that some pdfs are destroyed or something?

do you think its fishy?

you can always run a virtual PC if you're scured goy
Im on a live cd myself tbh

Fukken checked.

Yo niggz can we get a archives posted plz so i can download it all at once instead of this file for file bullshit?

Slide attempts were made before the sticky, and knowing (((Soros))) goons they'll attempt to slide it now that it is stickied

Maybe they'll try to shitpost in the sticky, maybe they won't

tab 07 articles of interest from u.s. programs.pdf
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/tab 07 articles of interest from u.s. programs.pdf&t=us

don't spam the site with login, try to find some login and pass through the docs first

That should be top priority before they change login info, assuming they haven't already.

found few chats from IRCs on some configuration pdfs….but they don't seem to have anything relating to logins (know similar language as pic related)

A very large part of maga is holding these fucks to account. Instead of flying "white genocide" posters at trump rallies anons should be flying "Soros For Prison Make America Great Again 2016"

You know what else spooks me the fuck out?
Many of those informations were not covered or not explained in media and they knew everything about it. There was massive shilling procedure in media about migrants and this fucker knew it all.
This is just fucking nuts. And there are probably some classified informations that only the biggest hook noses can look into. How vast his influence and network is? It seems to be spanning around glob…

It is tbh lad
I could tell you stories….but they would just frighten you
Let's just say that he takes out his wad of cash and fund radical small groups in every country that will push for globalist/leftist agendas, making him even richer through create problem -> create solution

I'm to lazy to dig but I didn't need this to know Soros was pulling the strings to this.

Have some more m8.

While I was digging…

This is getting spooky lads.

Ustaše get out

Hungary is going to shut down Soros' CEU for sure now.

kys

get to digging faggot
USE TOR

Ustaše are nazis, wtf you talking about faggot?
oh you're from Holla Forums, that makes sense

The scary thing is, that he has to be controlling most of the governments in the countries, that allow his ngo's. I can't see any other solution but violent revolutions? How to deal with this piece of shit? His attempt to train young shitskin politicians and connect them with senior policy stakeholders reminds me of Breivik's warnings.

Dubs confirm Orban as savior of Yurop from the Jew.

fuk u hrvatske srbija stronk

At least learn the fucking language if you're going to meme.

wait, wtf , why he funding HIV treatment in moldova?
Anyone wanna call this guy in bottom and find out?

Resilient and constant defense

Out of your "great serbia" there is nothing.
stop shitposting kiddo, get to digging

forgot pic

Every single commie group is being paid by this kike

eh, the serbo-croatian language is a bit wonky for me, and the conjugations are a barrier I do not want to pass

Laundering money, secret projects, PR move, who knows.

People describe it as "latin on steroids", having that for a mother tongue makes learning other languages real easy.

Praise Kek, looks like we've got a decent happening here.

I wish the files were easier to download and archive! Also, beware of possible honeypot executable code in these files.

HOW THE FUCK DO I DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING AT ONCE

i wish soros gets V&

trying to learn gook language and to be honest its not that difficult after opening up most common 1000 character list, but back to topic at hand

found slides talking about gsm net security
seems it might be difficult

even as a german the only other languages I've mastered are dutch and English, I tried french once but couldn't stand it because nearly all of it is not pronounced the way it is written

It's like reading actual newspeak

They've actually invented their own dialect of English where everything means the opposite

aka

Found evidence of them breaking Russian law.

/Russia/russia strategic planning 2012/wiki entries/inner documents/russia project/RP Grantee NGO Law Decision Chart.docx

I wrote a quick script so that you can download all the files one by one:
pastebin.com/mbfkUFFn

If you fuck up, run:
localStorage.setItem('increment', 1);
To start again.

Just paste it into chrome console like pic related.

I'll be using a search and replace too to fast search all the files for key words shortly.

Darn it it's so much material………………………..

Looks kinda wasteful in hindsight amirite?

bump

I am using downthemall with *name*.pdf for the naming mask. It looks like i will have to do each format separately but it shouldn't be too long.

What the fuck is it with dindus in thinking if you just stop putting people in jail and defund prisons that society will get better?

I guess it's wishful thinking that they actually want a better society, though, they just want their street gangs to have all the power.

amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/

see

If you want it to just shit them out for you mate, but you can shange the line on 26 to 500 instead of 2000 to download one ever yahlf a second, but you'll get all of them

wget -r –content-disposition -l1 "soros.dcleaks.com/view?div=europe"

Aww fuck. I overthought this

anything on putin yet?

There is something really fishy with this leak.

Everything they have for Serbia are excel spreadsheets for something called "Program BvAvR".

For Croatia, all they have is an analysis of MEPs from 2014.

Pic related is for Macedonia, "Development of a core training curriculum for paralegals", mostly focusing on gypsies and shit.

Italy doesn't have much, reports on the 2014 election and some research contracts.

The fuck is other pic related?

file: /European Election/Portfolio Review/portfolio review doc ee14 graphs and figures.pdf

You'd love Croatian/Serb/Bosnian. It's pronounced exactly as it's written.

(checked)

I grew up and lived in NYC and long island for 27 years before being able to escape to the south.

In that time I knew quite a few kikes. Grew up next to a Jew that married a christian woman and had halfling kikes. The kids are both degenerate but are very nice people and the daughter is generous with cash, the son is a loser who never has any. But they are nice people. Since their mother wasnt a kike I've heard their extended family refer to them (and myself, I used to play with them when I was very young) as the goy children.

I worked for a half Jew guy in his late 30s he ran a restaurant equipment and kitchen design company. His father ran a restaurant China and glass company, and they ran both out of the same building.. Makes sense to do so.. Nothing wrong so far. They guy paid me very fairly at $15/hr and I could work as long as I wanted at as slow of a pace as I wanted so I wound up with a huge paycheck. Guy was real chill and would take me, on his dime, to exclusive yacht clubs and shit to cruise for women. Real nice guy I have nothing bad to say about him.. Well up to a point. The father was in his 70s, full blood ashkeshit, and treated anyone who wasn't a full blood kike like shit, including his son. He liked me because I played uber goodgoy. And eventually started paying me to drive him and his kike friends to the city in his limo. This was years ago so I can't remember any specific conversations but they were all "the stupid goyim this, the pathetic goyim that". I did bait him and his kike friends into a conversation about helping someone who you didn't know if their life was in danger and there were something you could do about it. They all said they wouldn't because they don't know them so I said "well I guess values like that is where our people differ then huh". It felt very nice

Anyways this kike didn't seem like a bad person tbh he seemed like a nice guy who was a mean boss, unless you tricked him into accepting you like I did.

Eventually he let me know that he didn't want his son to own his own business because "some people are meant to be bosses (((chosen))) and some aren't" and that he had been actively sabotaging his sons business, first by making him hire some drug addict to be his book keeper she wound up stealing $68k then by making it so deliveries would never arrive on time, giving him unsound business advice in general.. Etc.

I can tell 100 stories like that but for brevities sake let me just say that in all the interactions I've had with kikes I've never had one with a full blood Jew where there wasn't an almost palpable air of outright, yet veiled, hatred directed at me for being white.

Moral and tldr of my long winded story: never ever trust a full blood Jew. Ever. Mischlings may be quite alright but never trust a full Jew.

These guys are incredibly well funded and organised.

See:

So is (((open society))) the codeword for ant-white? It's everywhere.

karl.soros.org/login.html?reason=Not logged in

Attn 1337bois please hack into this

See this line. read "anyone but whites"

/nshr 2009 docket ii approved.pdf

Holla Forums fucked up. Soros controls videogames.

Alright lads I have downloaded all Europe documents.

Give me search terms and I'll be able to rapid search for them in all files

merkel

Quit being a bitch, and notify Holla Forums of this you whiny cunt.

are you new? gamergate figured this shit out two years ago.

czech republic

Oh, and this as well:
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/IRF documents/Ukraine March non-paper 2015 v14.pdf

you know I wonder what will happen to soros under trump? will he be counted as a terrorist and sent to prison or something?

Merkel
Moloch
Clinton
Turkey
Russia
Syria
EU
Isreal
FBI

This is gold. Clearly there is a pattern here of pushing Somalis, Afghani's, Iraqi's etc into the western world unabated. Basically Soros is the money man, with deep pockets and endless SRO's, Non profits etc. that he can spin up at will to do his bidding all over the world.

What it most interesting is that inherently Soros is a business man, so you would think he would go along the lines of business minded thinking, like his peers mentioned in Clinton Cash (ie:Marc Rich and co.). However this is literally just flood the western world with African and eastern people. No business use on the surface of it. I wonder what his real business play is. Don't forget he has gotten tons of help from the political elite in all these countries he operates in.

Are there any emails or docs implicating how the political establishment in the countries he's operating in have helped him in any way? Opened any doors for him? Allowed him to sway policy, and or do his bidding regarding policy? This would help establish the business connection, since there must be one (for control).

NWO (((UN))) Intel

citizeninitiative.com/findhorn_foundation_&_un.htm

irregulartimes.com/2007/08/21/spangler-lucifer-the-united-nations-and-the-new-age/

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust06.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust04.htm

Underrated post.

/katrina the race and class debate.pdf

Well, try to search word "supremacy" or "supremacist", a lot of race related stuff.

There is a metric fuckton of money in Muslim immigration. Think of all the cash in the immigrant rights groups, political parties, migrant housing, new religious buildings, welfare, affirmative action, larger and more easily accessible consumer base, not to mention the more cosmopolitan the world comes the more materialistic it gets.

We're on the precipice of a new world. Too bad Hitler didn't stop it.

That explains a lot, at some point soros and putin were cooperative, but he got on putins bad side, and now on erdogans too. This shit is completely mental.Soros is a crazy old jew trying to take over the world, literally a cartoon villain.

his end plan is to rule over the subhuman mixed race through the Jews who he also rules over

bumb for those dubs mayne

a bond villian more like

Alright good list. I'll go for it now and reply to my comment with results for each search term

GOLDMEMBER

How the hell did Soros piss off the turkroach so much that he bites back at the Jew?

Some more

exposingsatanism.org/forumdisplay.php/9-Illuminati-New-World-Order-Agenda-21

Goldbergberg

Hell if i know, maybe he's just a legit muslim supremacist or smething

This is a good leak. It deserves distribution.

If Soros is spending more than 6 million dollars to influence something as relatively worthless as the European Parliamentary elections, imagine the amounts he's spending on the American presidential elections.

roaches are a pest but you do not want to piss off the head roach or else he'll send millions of roaches to your doorstep

The foremost advantage the ottoman empire had when lagging behind on tech to europe, was said to be the huge numbers in its military….

Please lurk into those two files:
_Russia_Russia 2014 2017 Proposed Strategy.docx
_Russia_Russia Project Revised 2014 2017 Strategy.pdf

I think you can find in them more shit on his future plans towards russia.

Too bad there aren't any files on Brexit, Trump or the Austrian presidential election.

It seems all leaks are up to 2014.

Plans could have changed.

Terms list to look for while digging:
Feel free to add more so we can be more accurate in the digging.

he doesn't directly attack those issues, but its clear through his involvement in NGOs that he wants to control things indirectly

"Masturbate to Anime"

Checked and praising Kek to counter.

Off topic but does anyone know of a Linux alternative to GMS.NET, been looking for something like this for a while.

i fucking hate this guy

You sure about that? There are a couple of European migration reports from as late as April-May.

See as pic related. Erdogen has no power. Literal mouthpiece. Russia,Turkey, Syria et al forming alliance. Russia is trying to do everything they can to prevent a WW3 scenario that Clinton/Neocons are conspiring towards. Don''t believe for a second anything else. This is why you'll see way more leaks to come, and I bet the best is coming in November. Russia knows Clinton will make WW3 a priority.

I doubt even Soros would waste money on Rick Wilson.

yup

Code for America

Knight Foundation

The EU is one big kike OP.

lel

Keeping in mind these results are just from the Europe section of the leaks. There are 762 files in the Europe section.

Results for merkel - case insensitive
3 digests which are just a round up of news.

two rtf files on happenings in Germany basically just outlining what's going on for informational piece. Merkel term was boring.

So, this is who was forcing a migration policies for labor in those countries, so shitskin muslims flooded moscow.
/Caucasus and Central Asia/2007 2008 eng.pdf

Now i know who to fucking blame.

Search terms in mind-map here, start with the ones in the middle

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471099469820.jpg

sacrifice them to kek, we must

august 14, ww3

Same thing in the US. Looking through this it isn't what we don't already know. He funds groups to get violent invaders more political power and special privileges in whatever country they are in the minority of.

If it smells like social degradation this kike has his hands in it.

explain pls, my eyes are hurting, ive been reading for 45min straigh

absolutely awful

use the dark theme, don't switch to the bright theme .

could prolly do it on wine

Anything on Romania?

Fucking hell! Soros funding somali immigration to Finland. Fucking knew it! Spread this.

look it up yourself gypsie

I always wondered that what then? What a man will do once the whole world is his and there is nothing to gain? More importantly what a man iwll do once the civilization he controls will never produce any significant stimulation (literature, art, science and so on..)

What else could such a man be than a man of great misfortune to be eternally useless.

how is this not news? there's now evidence that this fuck has been dictating foreign policies

The Jew fears the Suomurai

See, this is the Jew's sleight. Nobody but the Jew can believe they'd stoop THAT low just to win. Remember that we're talking about a race that has spent its existence as a parasite in one land after another. It doesn't know any joys besides safety and power, so the highest good to a Jew is to be completely in control of the people they consider savages anyway.

Second your other respondent–Islam is the key.

agree that making a mirror and searchable archive should be first.

My thought is that someone who's good with movie-maker should take a handful of the most relevant and potentially explosive pages, use red underlining/highlighting/whatever to delineate the most important passages, and create a YouTube video guiding the viewer through selections from this leak. Narrated of course, and at the right moments you could "zoom" in on the important passages of highlighted text. Photographs could be interspersed to create interest–of Soros himself, of him with world leaders (like Trudeau etc, or Merkel, isn't there a pic of Soros with Merkel? Obama?). Pics from Ukraine rebellion would be good too.

All creating this persuasive and easy-to-watch presentation of Soros as global Bond villain promoting communism and anarchy and the Islamic takeover of ethnic Western European homelands.

Would be dynamite. Please, someone, do this. We know (With Open Gates) how YouTube shit can go viral and be tremendously influential.

And please no overt Nazi or Holla Forums stuff–make it normie-acceptable (I know, sorry) so we can Faceberg, Reddit, and Twitter it to EVERYONE. Trump must win and done right this can help wake up even the stupidest normies–in Europe too, it would be easy to have others do versions with narration/subtitles in their own languages.

Soros is Saatana. Finnish people aren't pozzed, right? Too out of the way and weird. Get your wood-axes and go chop down some Somalians.

No wonder, considering they likely move their asses there, once Israel got flattened. I remember Kissinger mentioning something along that line, so they know their devil kingdom wont last there. These "Jews" are likely going back to their Pharisee kingdom from whence they came. This is all starting to make much more sense if you look at it from their Satanist perspective, religious-wise. They are the scum of the Universe, after all. Soros is one of them, he's no real kike. He's a Khazar. One of their NWO lapdogs. Most Jews have no clue what awaits them, their Apartheid State will get destroyed.

Yes but once they have it their entire culture, lineage and purpose is gone. Vanished into oblivion and great depression will come for them. For they have lost everything that defined them.

Generations after generations will forget what it means to have power because once you have all the meaning vanishes with it.

The same way when you struggle to reach a goal to find that you no longer even care about it. It will just slip away into eternal darkness as your whole life.

Perhaps this is why we're living in the end times, and the world is about to divide itself into Jew and non-Jew, so the Jew may do it all over again and savour the victory one more time.

Cunts.

Is there a way to summon Gex? His skills are needed.

My understanding is Helsinki is a pozzed multicult cesspit, which is probably because of the OSF making efforts there, but also might be part of the reason why they focused so much on it. Short of cutting off food supplies by forming militias, there's not really much rural Finns could do to cleanse the city.

Keeping in mind these results are just from the Europe section of the leaks. There are 762 files in the Europe section.

Results for czech
Nothing of interest in Europe section, some digest articles as with merkel

Results for moloch
No results in Europe section

Results for Clinton
Nothing of interest in Europe section (2 digest articles about her remarks at a hungary global initiative - direct links)

Results for Turkey

Which mentions the Open Society Foundation Exchange of knowledge and experience between Indonesia and Turkey, and Brazil and turkey, and the Independent Commission on Turkey. No other mentions or interests.

Results for Russia
Shitload of stuff, I'll need to check it out separately.
Main files are:

"Offset 0x51a59 - PROJECT : Mitigate the negative impact of the NGO legislation
Offset 0x51aa9 - PROJECT : Mainstream the issue of LGBT rights and dignity within Russian civil society"

Do these guys really keep all their info in convenient leakable digital documents like this? Seems too cartoon evil villain. This guy must be very close to the Mossad and they're pretty thorough outside a few slipups.

Their battle is pointless in the end. Even if the jew becomes literally eternal he will die with the great catastrophe of nature or collapse of the universe. And all their work and history will be as it was never be before. Not even a pinch of salt will remain of these events.

It is the same way as old man on his dead bed lies there pondering that he never did anything meaningful or what he really wanted because instead of doing it he became blind by the way of achieving it and never returned to what as a child he dreamed of.

Fuck, i found a page that i can't download
Euroasia sector - /Eurasia Discussion Group/Wiki/Overview&Contents.docx

For some specific reason its not downloadable. Search engine did a result on Lenin in it.

(((diverse Russian citizens)))

Has anyone else considered the fact that all these "Leaks" might end up accelerating the Internet Shut Down?
Might be something we need to start looking forward towards countering.

Soros is going to be full on after us(if he wasn't already) once we break a story out of this dump.

Stay Vigilant.

Can anyone who has already downloaded all files confirm they are safe to download?

Some interesting files (Such as Russian strategy under Eurasia), have no web-page preview and will need to be downloaded.

i2p must be kept safe for our needs.

pic from attachment titled /eof 2009 docket i approved.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/gqsyof.pdf

There are some files you can't even download apparently.

I can't download this piece of shit, even if there's nothing interesting there.

Results for syria

Staff list as mentioned above relating to syria. Also "Collaboration with arab regional office for womens human rights and syrian refugees" as part of the turkey open society foundation.

Budget allocation document, no further info

Results for Israel
Unlikely to show up much in the Europe section. Only thing that showed up was a staff list for the International Renaissance Foundation. Could be of interest?

I like, by the way, how Soros always screams that Russia is the enemy, when in reality he did a lot of shit to russia with various his own founded organizations and now fears for his ass when Putin started "dragonian laws", that did real damage to nobody, but to Soros organizations.

Its fun to read that Russia Project shit.

Well that doesn't seem suspicious at all. Rile up westerners about their faggot alphabet seems like something they would do.

It's pretty much the disguise of the Ages. Since these Nomads assimilated into Israelite culture, they are mistaken for one of them, but they are not. They are what they always were, Bael worshippers. Their goal is to destroy Israel, and the way they are going to do that, is by the ultimate deceit. They will use their Saudi lapdogs to do exactly that, and once they resettled they will destroy them with their new BRICS friends. After that, they simply take over their club, and Bam!, NWO. But first they have to make the BRICS their home, and they are starting to get comfy. And neither Putin nor his new friend Erdogan suspect a thing, they thought they could make a deal with the Devil. Kek. Like that ever worked.

There seems to be a concerted global effort to dump Somalians into regions populated with Scandanavian diaspora. Take Minnesota for example. I think a part of it might be because Somalia is a well known shithole (that should have been carpet nuked long ago), mostly due to the fucking submammals (I wouldn't slander a rat by comparing it to a Somalian) who occupy it. Because Northern Europeans (and you can't go farther North in Europe than Scandanavia) have been able to develop robust social welfare programs that benefit their community, they're natural targets for parasitical enemies of the white race. They are irreligious and their men haven't fought a war since WW2. The deeply religious Muslim impoverished violent nigger criminal is the natural parasite of choice for enemies of the white race to use against the regions with the fairest skin, the blondest hair, and the bluest eyes.

I've always hated Somalians. Now I want them all dead and anyone who supports them alongside them.

syria results were pointless, fbi results turned up nothing.
Eu is too broad.

So far I've found dick all except that these cunts seemed interest in the Ukraine and all but admitting they were hoping to overthrow the government. Unfortunately it's a pretty crap leak for Europe for now. Perhaps there is something more interesting to be found, or when another thing comes along it will reveal itself to help us piece things together later

ORBAN BTFO

Norwegian Fund can indeed be regarded as foreign money, Orbán did not question the source of the
money when George Soros financed his scholarship to Oxford and helped him in many other ways to
become the young liberal leader he once was.

From: /Hungary Interest Group/how hungary can be led back to the path of liberal democracy.pdf

Anything about International Socialist Organization?

They are the fuckers that put communist poster up all around my university.

Can't look myself right now, only got access to my phone.

LOOK AT ALL FILES WITH "STRATEGY" IN FILENAME.

Note that many of these files are not PDF and not available in web-page preview

The Ukraine honeypot is a mere rest stop. Once is has served it's purpose in provoking Russia into WW3, it will get nuked away. The time for that is running infinitely short. We might be all radiated in less than 3 years. Better keep a bullet for yourself, just in case.

'''Orbán clearly wants to prevent NGOs from receiving independent financial support because he knows
well that a strong civil society and free media are the bulwark of democracy.'''

Why such interest in Moldova?

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/GMS.net - Moldova/list-of-power-working-group_moldova/budget-strategy/sf-moldova_2014-2017-revised-strategy.pdf

SOROS FOUNDATION-MOLDOVA

GOALS AND STRATEGY for 2014-2017

1. Summary

In the next four years, the Soros Foundation-Moldova (SFM) will play two principal roles:

independent watchdog, promoting open society values in concert with key local organizations; and

reliable local partner of international actors.

These profiles will encompass a range of approaches, including capacitating civil society, advocating with and providing

assistance to government, and catalyzing the influence of international donors. We aim to mobilize the active forces in society to

challenge the abuse of state power and prevent backsliding on democratic and human rights standards.

We intend to use the window of opportunity provided by EU interest in Moldova to leverage engagement in Europeanization

processes. Given chronic political instability, civic apathy, and the limits of Brussels’ engagement, the reform process must be

both supported and monitored to prevent sham compliance with the EU requirements. We will also leverage the resources of

international donors like the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) and the Global Fund, which SFM has already

tapped into.

In narrowing down our work for 2014-2017, we chose to focus on issues that encompass core challenges in Moldovan society

and offer possible synergies with the EU, UN and other donors. This approach entails:

1) closing or winding down many of our previous projects, including monitoring and reporting on EU integration

processes, support for the National Public Broadcaster and local media, and legal aid. These projects proved mostly

successful, but they have either dropped out of our priorities or been adopted by other actors.

2) identifying and consolidating key local partners whose monitoring, reporting and advocacy contributions we see

as essential building blocks for developing our own initiatives and for the work of other donors and stakeholders. Thus,

our fealties to fields will focus on the following:

3) designing new concepts:

a) enhance judicial accountability as a pre-condition for justice reform

b) provide accurate and reliable data on themes relevant to Europeanization

c) ensure independent monitoring of public health policies as a basis for informed and better decision making

in the health sector

A. Challenge corrupt and non-transparent management of public funds

B. Protect and promote media independence and pluralism to sustain democracy

C. Safeguard procedural guarantees in the pre-trial stage of the criminal process

D. Reduce arbitrary limitations on human rights

E. Advance equality, non-discrimination and social inclusion of marginalized groups, with a particular

emphasis on health

Given the size and nature of the challenges in Moldovan society and the pending threat of a spillover of the political crisis, we

must maximize our limited resources by focusing on concrete, specific interventions that can be used to advocate for systemic

changes at legislative, policy or societal levels. In designing our strategy, we have taken into consideration the unfinished

transition to democracy, doubled by the impact of the economic crisis in the poorest country of Europe.

So many leaks on all our top enemies. Truly we're blessed.

Was Kojima initiated? "Villain" is a nationalist Hungarian fighting against the real villain who is never seen and is old globalist Britbong. Couldn't be too on the nose or he'd have been shut down sooner than he was anyway.

It's a russian stronghold, that's why. He's trying to cuck putin

OH MY GOD

It's more than that, I think this user is bang on. Something I've heard listening to (((analysts))) on CNN and elsewhere is that one of the big growing trends is some sort of nightmare fusion between American gangster/hip-hop culture and radical Islam. They would seem to fit this profile perfectly.

I mean, it has to be one of the most isolated countries on planet earth. And yet, tens of thousands in virtually every Western country even by the (((official numbers))).

surprise it's fucking nothing

that search does fuck all actually, it's broken, hence downloading to thorough search

All that shit comes directly from the top.

FUTURE SO BRIGHT I GOTTA WEAR SHADES

It's been happening non-stop, we've been winning non-stop. Anons is this the turning point?

anything on the bongs yet? Is he planning on sending more pakis and shit for gibs?

And all countries are either sleeping or too greedy and on their payroll. I'd say the latter. Government is evil, after all. People should've never given up the power to rule themselves. Because this is how it will end.

I'd eat a broom by now if Putin isn't going to play their fake Antichrist. But it matters not, whoever gets the role is cucked anyway once the real thing steps into office.

this fucking kike has his dirty hands stirring a lot of pots

It might be. Some days it feels like we've turned the tide. We're in the dark before the dawn. This information… the West should not tolerate it.

One way or another, we'll make use of it.

Lots more work ahead.

All we really need to do is keep ensuring we can circumvent the MSM with this kind of information.

They only people is see irl voting for Clinterous are poorfags who won't vote anyway that like to keep the benefit train running and old libs, who are basically low information voters set in their ways.

I think you might be onto something, would make sense.

Make it yourself then, do you realize we were just handed the best redpill in all of history when it comes to kikes? This proves everything we have been saying is true.

Also Hitler was right.

Do a word search on "Europeanization" will ya m8? (In Europe and Eurasia files)

This seems to be a Soro-kike way of saying "to move away from Russian culture and influence and into Western-Jew influence".

It's constantly stated throughout Moldova files. Curious what other countries it pops up in, what countries he considers within the range of Russian "cultural or national" influence if you will.

That's an odd word, but running a search now.
result for europeanization
no results

I'm downloading the rest of the leaks now, so I'll have the full package to search from. I can see everything with the deep dive search except for images. I'll view the images manually for anything of interest. Will zip up all files when downloaded and dump them online for people

Merkel doesn't have to work with Soros, she does it for free.

you're doing gods work user

Confirmed Soros going after guns

SOROS GAVE $500,000 TO THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA IN 2012

/df docket i consolidated.pdf

Don't trust search engine. Entered "LGBT" in eurasia - no results, but tons of files there have LGBT stuff in it.

SOROS responsible for pushing drug legalisation at the UN in 2016 and 2017

Fucking kikes had to wait 20 fucking years before getting rid of Berlusconi.
Remember him Holla Forums, he tried to save us from the horde

he did say the bill of rights was an obstacle

Somethings wrong with your word-search…

Example from:

…etc.

Search engine is biased.

O mighty lord Kek, give Soros a fatal stroke tomorrow

_tab 06 city state initiative.pdf my.mixtape.moe/xgyrmk.pdf

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME THERE IS A RUSSIA THREAD WITHIN ONE OR TWO POSTS SOME user STARTS SPAMMING ANTI-RUSSIA STUFF, OFTEN CLEVERLY AIMED AT OUR OWN BIAS (JEWTIN)?

SOROS JEW SHILLS ON Holla Forums NOW BTFO

Gangster Rap and Hiphop being distinctly American nigger phenomenons has me thinking. The hub for Somalian immigration in America is Minnesota which has had at least two or three major BLM-related chimpouts. Radical Islam (as though there's another kind) has been connected with black nationalist movements since at least the 1960's with organizations (which would primarily recruit in prisons) such as the Nation of Islam leading the charge. It was the threat of force from the Nation of Islam/Black Panther Party part of the anti-segregation movement that allowed subversive figures like MLK Jr. to emerge, appear to be a peaceful compromise, but actually ensure that everything went exactly the way the radicals wanted it to. We've seen an insurgence of black youths doing the plays they were taught in the public education system that the King's faction of the anti-segregation movement did to no effect in Black Lives Matter. We know BLM is being funded by Soros and we also know through this leak that Soros has spent millions facilitating the immigration of Somalians into the West. We also know Somalians are prone to violence and are devout Muslims. The only conclusion that I can draw from these confluence of facts is that Soros is trying to recreate the results of the Anti-Segregation movement to the present day towards some end. This is what we've always suspected, so it's nothing new, it's just confirmed now.

What end? Maybe BLM preceded this as a way to get blacks who are not in prison drifting towards radical Islam when they find out the hard way that the version of King's civil disobedience they've been taught isn't actually effective. Or maybe it's to allow the racial underclass, the blacks, to start drifting towards becoming communist revolutionaries as were the goals of the Nation of Islam and the Black Panther Party before them.

Worse than that, I don't have that file. Not sure how it didn't pick it up

HACKER KNOWN AS ANONYMOUS
ahahahaha

No, user I'm speaking to has all files downloaded and he's running a string search script through all files (Which he states here and here and here>>7120832)

For some reason it doesn't seem to be picking up everything, as I've just discovered.

Hmm..

I just have all Europe files, as I said I never downloaded the one you picked up on - I'm not sure why. I actually don't see it in the Europe list at the moment. Which is probably why it fucked up. Screenshot?

Someone see if they can find anything on Carmen Sandiego.

inb4 notorious KKK Grand Dragons Benny G and Moonson Manning
inb4 great terrorist leader Sameen Hydeen is mentioned

What does it say about Canada

So, did everyone run through search for a stuff like 4chan, anonymous, imageboards, message boards, hackers, and stuff like that?

Old libs are probably her biggest voter base. I've met very few Hillary supporters IRL, all of them were old, one was my mother-in-law, and her sister who dyed her hair pink but she's like fucking 67 years old.

Disgusting.

ah sorted by type htere, meant to paste a sort by name, but yeah - file name not there

isn't it great that working on making the EU being less of a turd seems to be out of question?

better try to stop those who bad mouth it!

Fucking hell man, our country goes down the drain faster and faster everyday. Kill them all.

It's definitely in Europe section.

Ctrl-F search "Moldova 2014" brings it up immediately. It's "Moldova 2014 2017 strategy revised edition". from here:

soros.dcleaks.com/view?div=europe

Apologies, I don't have proper screenshot software on this device.

Who else got bored the last couple of years… The lethargy of Society became more and more of a bore. And now we got Feminism, LGBT, Faggots everywhere, Islam, Fucking Government Cancer. You tell me that's not an (((Agenda))). They want to remove all Religion from the World, so they can replace it with their Satanic Abomination. I swear that was the last time I wished for anything…

Full filename is:

/GMS.net Moldova/list of power working group moldova/budget strategy/sf moldova 2014 2017 revised strategy.pdf

youtu.be/hnWDA6SvyMI?t=97

how does he keep getting away with it

There is very little on Asia,beside the fact they want to start in key countries like China,Japan,Taiwan and Singapore.China is probably more impenetrable than Russia but Japan is soft and they are too much invested in America.

Ayyyy

forgive the ignorance, but why?

Kek

He is a grown up man but his love for batman is eternal.

i left calgary because of that mudcow
feels bad to see is face again

damn, some of the PDF's aren't searchable - you're right. Fuck. This task just got a lot harder. I'm going to find a pdf to word converter, and a pdf image to text converter as some of the PDFs are just images. Hopefully that'll help shit. I'll zip it all up when finished and dump it here as this is quite an effort

So, illegal drug legalization in USA was also work of Soros.

wh-

Alright, thanks based user.

Hail victory.

>archive.is/bLMAo

Fits into my theory. Eliminating the number of blacks in prison (hence BLM's stated objective of freeing blacks incarcerated on drug charges) opens the floodgates for radicalized militant blacks to join up with a black nationalist or communist revolutionary framework that Soros is doing the logistics for putting into work.

anything on canuckistan and tumblrdeau yet?

They are evacuating somalia estrategicaly so the chinese can settle there.

Fucking commies ruin everything, see Holla Forums? This shit right right, happening right now, is why people are starting to hate you so much, your stupidity and gullibleness are literaly enabling these people to enslave the entire fucking PLANET.

DOWNLOAD TOR AND HELP US DIG FAGGOT

Oh boy, that's too much to digest at once!

If you want to read more on drugs, check out
/tab 13 campaign for new drug policy.pdf

4 names for Finland. 3 of them make sense but Paavo Väyrynen created a petition for a vote out of the eurozone. Everyone can tell those are not his real opinions and he's only a populist trying to aquire power by saying what the people want to hear but still I don't think a person who has put forward a petition to have a vote on Finland's membership in the eurozone should be on Soros' list. It doesn't make sense.

Fucking amazing

These leaks are a godsend. It's clear that a lot of of what's happening is intentional. I don't know if it would redpill an SJW (They'd probably support him), but normies could likely be dissuaded by this info.

Best screen-capture software for Linux?

Have an interesting file on Ukrainian strategy I'd like to cap. (and others)

Print screen.

pathetic

how does it feel knowing that for your effort expended you achieve nothing?
to know that your and the other subprime, human sewage losers time is coming to an end?

PDFs can get content from the internet and reveal your IP to the servers it connects to

fucking kek

kek

import -window root screencap.png
(import ist part of ImageMagick)

This is an insight on SJW,feminist and all lefties: they share the same sociopathic tendencies of multi-billionaire kikes.The same tactics,same way of thinking.
BEZMENOV WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Oh there's something coming alright…

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Taking_a_screenshot

/tab 4 justice working group.pdf

Anything on vidya? Talking with an user about it in the GamerGate thread

they really have obama over a barrel don't they

much obliged.

My experience has been the opposite. I've met plenty of Clinton supporters, but they're all teenagers or college kids.

The only people above college age that I've met who are Clinton supporters are high school teachers, professors, and non-profit employees.

I think this is fake because I don't see Iran singing anything with Israhell.

From halfchan

Late to the thread, any big gems so far? Smoking guns?

AM I BEING DETAINED

AM I UNDER A JAIL

Fucking Skyler was a Soros plant to fuck up Walter White

From what fucking halfchan? I copied that shit in this thread before, and in no man's sky thread on Holla Forums.

plenty, read the thread.

Ah, fuck it, doesn't matter. Big deal that its spreading, and that's good.

Vidya to express your experience with police profiling? Soros isn't dumb. There's no way that'd work, unless the story of a game was written so the conflict centered around profiling, and it would feel forced as fuck. This is a stupid idea.

keked

Found something else on video games, while at it.

Its all a fucking "game" to them.

I honestly do think violent crime is overpunished.
Your life is fucked if you commit a violent crime.

I see there's Yana Toom on the list. One of the most retarded politicians in Estonia, she's a russian immigrant. Pro Putin and anti Estonian.

Full list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states

WE NEED TO GET THIS TO THE FUCKING PRESSES

that fucker better not rig the elections in Austria again

Get a load of this shit, who are these faggots?

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/Europe/Ukraine Working Group 2014/_irf_emergency-response-strategy-feb-28-2.docx

International Renaissance Foundation
Emergency Response and Strategy Update in early 2014

serve as recognized experts on policy reform, civil society inclusion and transition issue to the Maidan

movement, to the Rada and incoming governmental officials and communicate constantly with society through the media. Thus, we are able to identify the key needs of the rapidly changing context in a timely and relevant manner.

Requesting $450,000 from Soros to continue policy reform shaping in Ukraine

Under section ii, priority initiatives:

…etc. And more shit if anyone wants to take a look.

You guys probably aware about rothschild support of Soros organizations.

I am just probably posting shit you already know.

I bet if you got enough Youtube ecelebs on a Kony 2012 style circlejerk over it, you'd have hundreds of thousands of players.

For those who do not know EXPO is a Swedish foundation that "exposes racism", i.e. finds the names and addresses of anonymous posters critical to immigration and puts their names and faces in the paper.

He also wants gypsies to vote in the EU elections of the nations they parasite from apparently.

Maybe for a week. Then, just like Kony2012, everyone would forget about it.

wasn't aware of this, interesting - David Berg also

The organization they donated to is called Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding.

through an interactive mosaic.

CROFAGS TAKE HEED

The report will examine the “reluctant radicals” – voters tempted by populist and xenophobic parties - and find ways to bring them back to mainstream politics.
A detailed cross-country portrait of the “reluctant radicals” will include an analysis of country-specific narratives and myths, and a set of proposals on how to counter the phenomenon drawing on international parallels. The Netherlands is one of the focus countries.
The research found that reluctant radicals, who have cast a vote for a populist party but do not ‘feel close’ to those parties, are mostly middle-aged males.

Apart from the divide between ordinary people and the elite, right-wing populism in the Netherlands is characterised by a cleavage between the well-educated and the poorly educated.
Reluctant and committed PVV supporters – as well as the Dutch potential radicals – are significantly more likely to be educated at a lower level than average.
People who have no income or whose main source of income is unemployment benefit are more likely to be reluctant radicals than non-PVV voters.
Reluctant radicals are driven by extreme right identification, anti-immigration views (91% of the Dutch reluctant radicals believe that immigrants should adapt to Dutch culture rather than keep their own, compared to 60% of the whole electorate) and lack of trust in political elite and broken promises.

Citizen consultations were conducted in the Netherlands in 2013. Discussions showed that inequality is much more prominent in the public’s concerns than most Dutch people had thought.
This is a driving factor of discontent among voters and an important reason why votes for the PVV have increased.
They also revealed that most people do not feel that the current governing model is working, and that local communities are eager to feel much more empowered and listened to than they are now: Dutch voters are very nostalgic for past times when politicians were constantly in touch with their electorate.

The consultations will be the main source of data and material for the tool kit that will be disseminated among European policy makers just before the European elections of 2014 (and the Dutch local elections of 2014).
In parallel, Counterpoint has been working on a related yet independent analysis (with funding from the Dutch Foundation for Democracy and Media and the Finnish Wihuri Foundation), consisting of a comparative study on the role that the media has played in the rise in populist parties’ support in Finland, the Netherlands and France.

There is proof of so much meddling with our affairs in here. These fuckers pump millions and millions in the subversion of our culture and our political system and our democratic process and still they are losing to Geertje

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703545604575407450532813156

Try Azov.The ukrainians are getting played like a damn fiddle in the war with Russia,but i at least hope Azov isn't just a plot but only misguided nationalists.

I went through some Serbian documents. Half of their projects involve turning gypsies into first class citizens, the rest is usual takeover of culture centers for youths, promotion of feminism and LGBT, strong push for nu-European identity and EU membership, condemnation of 1992-1999 war heroes and creation of muslim ghettos in Belgrade that are supposed to host Bosniak and Kosovan widows and orphans as real as holocaust survivors

Worst part is, I've never heard of any of them.
Fucking Christ, the government is having an emergency reformation vote really soon, fucking jew tricks incoming.

So we voted an idiot into power legitimately?

get "Down Them All" plugin for firefox. you can download all pdfs from page in a single batch.

Don't stress the site.
If you've downloaded them all, please share via torrent.

2016 EU projects involve brand new legislation enabling the use of drones armed with lethal weapons in targeted killing of "terrorists"

soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/OSI Brussels EU advocacy/network updates/2015/osepi activities and outcomes dec feb 2016.pdf&t=europe

Perhaps not and hope it is not so.

You never know, Soros is only one head of the proverbial hydra. Just gotta keep digging to see whom else is part of this shit

Can someone find this, I'm on mobile and I saw it posted by a Dutchman on half chan, the site is fucking up for my phone.

No, as much as i despise the left, italian's right is not real, his whole purpose in politics was to perpetuate his buisness increasing his wallet size, to do so he added bullshit laws to cover his own crimes, and make himself unpunishable, leaving a mess in legislation, and laws for protection of politicians's interests that can't be erased for a while.

He was a corrupt, he didn't stand for ZOG's interest, but he was no better.

True, was pretty funny though, bit of a pervert too

Soros isn't trying to genocide Jews, retard.

I am working on creating a torrent as we speak.

Scraping all files first. Will post magnet when complete.

And yet what the "worker party" did fucked up workers and country more than Berlusconi.And he has made laws to help the italian industry,since contrary to many,he is,with Della Valle,the only one with shit in Italy.Where is the FIAT now,after all the money,the Alfa,etc. we gave them?
And think about it,if it wasn't for the laws he made for himself he would have get fucked much more earlier.No saint,obviously, but if we enjoyed one of the lowest immigration rate and immigrant population was thanks to him.If after the 2007 we weren't on knees like every other nation was because of him.

Whoever posts it first gets the seeds.

Too bad you didn't include his porn folder.

btw try to search shit on porn acceptance

Guys fucking hell. There's an mp3 file entitled "A Conversation of Cosmopolitanism" from the Open Society Foundations. Not sure how we missed it.

And a bunch of shit, listening to it now

It's stacked with lefty academics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Anderson

Apparently the writer of The Wire was at their last retreat

Good video, wish it didn't use infowars as a source, but good otherwise.

Still, he belongs to the rope, together with the zionists.

Nah, no need to get us shut down with child porn.

Once you got the files downloaded locally use a file parser to run these types of queries. You are just searching filenames and no other meta data.

Linux use grep
archive.is/bVmve

Windows use GUI
archive.is/bVmve

A second mp3 recording, a 2012 recording. The first intro is about two mormon candidates

Nah, he probably prefers to do it real life.

Guys, the question that needs asking amidst all this happening is, what is the end goal here? what is the point behind the dismantling and corruption of western civilization? I know this guy is old and probably doesn't give a fuck anymore, but are these people so enthralled by their own corruption that they don't see the damage they are dealing by working with him? Where is the profit in all this? Or are they really that greedy that they sell out their own consciences to him?

my.mixtape.moe/ezfynj.pdf

Note that many of the PDFs are image-only or not text searchable, as was discovered earlier in this thread.

Another user is working on PDF-image to text conversion as we speak.

Why isn't his site getting DDOS to hell? I mean with the amount of Power Soros has it seems so odd, to have a small site to defuse these files. Is it a trap?

Searching for lewds wasn't that great

Seriously nigger?

Because he's a limp dicked old kike pussyboi?

And why?We enjoyed a more direct approach and better prices with Russia,which used to buy all our agricultural products.And now,we are losing billions for sanctions we don't want.Renzi whined,because he fucking know we need Russia to buy our shit,but he is too much of a pussy to just say fuck off to the EU.
He was staunchly pro-family too.
He could have made more,but considering the only times the left went in after him they completely fucked the country,i'm inclined to think we could have made much much worse and be on par with Sweden.
He doesn't deserve anything,he got already what he wanted and then got betrayed and fucked and now he is just an old man.

Try "pope" Francis.

Ya one of the most powerful old kikes pussybois on the planet. It makes no sense to have the knowledge to roll out this site and not include a torrent on home page. Or at least have some mirrors.

How can we confirm these documents are legit? And how can we be assured we are not playing into the hand of our greatest foe?

Maybe they have finally become aware of the barbra streisand effect.
Or perhaps they are slightly relieved that only the tame / less incriminating documents are released, hoping that non more gets out if they keep quiet.

Legit and non tampered with in order to fool us. Which could be another ploy.

**They were actually making one where you were a refugee girl or some shit. It was probably some walking simulator.

damn i even fuck that up

Holy waste of tripdubs

user, the press already knows.

They've likely known far longer than any of us.

have some fresh oc
KEK shot soros pet owl

don't compare him to renzi, the left, or the other maggots, they are at a whole different level, they are traitors; compare him to a criminal, a con artist, it's basically what he is, it's basically what he did in his legislations, being a criminal and getting away with it.

if he doesn't belongs to the rope, at least he deserves a confiscation of his goods and prison or exile.

FUCK OFF FALSEFLAGGERS

(checked)

So those autists over at 4cuck killed an owl?

(blessed)

Praise him.

DDOS? Motherfucker you are playing checkers against and Soros is playing 5d deep sea underwater chess. He probably has a team of lawyers, marketers, statisticians, and crisis managers working around the clock to find the best move, and "ddos'ing the leak" is not the best move.

that bait didn't even have 10 words.
It was not worth your free reply.

Well, you do know that's what the kike star of Saturn they appropriated means, right?

Saturn-day is opposite day.

Good goy, believe what the electric Jew tells you. That old kike can't even wipe his own ass without the help of your mother hahahhahaa.

I'm generous.

Chalk it up to that white pathological altruism you guys keep warning me about.

Here, I have something for you as well.

Why would you kill an owl just to piss someone off. No man. You sacrifice it. Burn it as an effigy to caring.

Bohemian Grove forever.

I was merely pretending.
Can someone check my digits?

Are you familiar with Armanen runes? The actual meaning of the symbol, it's letter and numerical value.

Literally the exact stereotype of the prototypical nation-wrecking, subversive KIKE that Holla Forums

thank you
nice hakenkreuz

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Literally the exact stereotype of the prototypical nation-wrecking, subversive KIKE that Holla Forums warns against.

It's a windmill of peace

CHECKEM!

There was only ever one good NWO, and they were lead by the Hulkster, Brother.

Honestly if I witnessed the person doing that I'd beat them to death. These types of larping autists are a detriment to white nationalism.

100% certain he's a legitmate paedophile, this guys is sponsoring degeneracy all over the world for decades, i wouldn't be surprised if he get off from being filmed fuking dead children or something like that.

>implying his dick still works lel

You can't DDOS a government server with more money thrown at it than the GDP of Haiti.
My guess is that it's Russian, or someone with deep pockets.

lol

Like any sane man, I was very wary to claim knowing anything about Putin, seeing as how he's a prior spy, and you literally wouldn't know jack shit about him unless he wanted you to know.

It seems like he really is going up against Jewish power in a major way by cracking down on Soros, though. That is the single biggest piece of evidence for what he is about, and probably the only one we have.

If nothing else, cracking down on all manner of public degeneracy seems like an effective way to hamstring kike faggots such as Soros. It is certainly worth noting for the future.

God I loved that game, so underrated.

Nobody killed an owl you huge fucking retard

This nicely explains all of the moldovian shills I've seen.

Good to know.

t. Huge Fucking Retard

The only birds going to get shot are the cuckos, when this info gets enough tracktion

Maybe if we can cross reference hacking disclosures from their published targets we could get a better idea of who is behind this.

Big Fucking Names
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/rinehart/

whats this mean guise

Prehistoric windmill? Also no.

They are running Wordpress.

The obvious answer to that is a LOT of critical posters. We should help astroturf it too. I am fucking sick of these kikes.

Hold on. First we have to do something about Trump

This is basic site security shit, really basic.

feeling more and more like a honeypot

please leave your replies calling me a shill below

Robert Daniel Soros (born 1963)
Andrea Soros Colombel (born 1965)
Jonathan Tivadar Soros (born 1970)

Alexander Soros (born 1985)
Gregory James Soros (born 1988)

What a nice little family he's got.

Any references to gold?

This makes no fucking sense, they use a themeforest Multi-Concept Theme to publish huge amounts of sensitive information. Probably one of the least safe, way to publish info.
archive.is/GNpTi

Guccifer used a wordpress.com hosted blog which has it's security patched.

This site is using additional plugins left and right the signature of an amateur.

Can Holla Forums say what they think about this?

The ride never ends

Is this true of all PostScript engines like GhostScript, or just Adobe?

Soros has money, and he founded an organization that lobbies for left-wing politics in Europe and the U.S. He doesn't have complete control, just enough money to fund certain programs and bribe politicians in order to get what he wants.

He's not the man behind the curtain, he just pays for the machine behind the curtain's maintenance workers.

This looks all wrong. Feels like a honeypot.
Definitely not a powerful actor, smart enough to get these documents.

Who could gain from this, and how? Are we being played by the puppeteer?

This is blatant population replacement. Forcing multiculturalism and it mentions intentionally subverting local culture. Jesus Christ… REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

People don't like being criticized, and Hillary was a politician in New York. If Trump blasted Clinton on her job as Secretary of State, she could have voted in favor of or lobbied for legislation that would hurt Trump's businesses, or if Trump was ever in support of something or needed local support in something, she could have used her influence to shut down what he was trying to get or accomplish.

This will never succeed. Ever. It's just not a realistic proposition, and you would have to be completely disconnected from reality of what you are dealing with in order to put a single dollar into it.

Gypsies are fun and silly people to have around, but any and every woe they're subject to, they bring upon themselves every time they possibly can, and will reaffirm they deserve being treated such at every opportunity. To change how people see gypsies you literally have to change gypsies. We have been trying to do this for five hundred years. And you aren't going to make it happen by telling them to be more gay.

t. czechfag

I hope you're wrong, but you've got a point.

This is what a Soros funded site looks like.

I am not Holla Forums but it looks to be written from scratch and not a content platform.

view-source:opensocietyfoundations.org/

Pic related: Soros funds forced memes.

r/ing upload to mixtape.moe

So he wants to give them the vote? That monster. Giving citizenship rights to minorities

has anyone dug into the site hosting etc?
I think the digging needs to start there, not in the leaks themselves.

I also can't shake the ominous feeling only having (as far as I can see) single file downloads, not packages gives me

I think you might be right about that. That's the kind of shit I was coding back in my earliest web design classes. Very simple.

Yes see 3rd pic for xwhois information.

You don't necessarily have to proove your identity for those themes (and you can always just get the resources directly from the demo site if you don't need to make changes).

We can see you responding to yourself, little shill.

pick one

To add to

That's a gypsy name. I'll bet silver against apples that this woman is just conning them for money and is not doing shit to advance their cause. if she didn't, she would be shaming her heritage.

And what is Holla Forums?

Don't respond to shills. He replied to himself earlier in the thread, clearly a new one.

Let's play a game.

Holla Forums is red team (the enemy) why leak a honeypot?

archive.is/pjmPF

Not only that but hearing him, he's not saying it in any sort of context that actually praises it (as the video claims) because why would you say the world is in turmoil after addressing Benghazi in the way he did?

And then a closing statement of her having to defend her record, at this point, she has a long blood trail leading to where she sleeps.

Liberals don't back Israel. Especially American liberals. Plus he's actually an atheist who wasn't raised in the Jewish community. Any talk of Judaism from him is just a shield. You honestly thought all the rich Jews were in on some big conspiracy and that they'd let in someone who's parents abandoned the faith and community, who's a fucking atheist? Why? You niggas can't be serious.

Gypsies already have vote everywhere though. But they don't vote because why would they give a shit?

The way to get the roma minority's vote in the country is literally walk them before the room of the voting room, tell them who to cross, and give them ten bucks when they come out.

This has nothing to do with politics and inside some files there is malicious code?

To simulate leaks to discredit future leaks?

With the current political landscape, the known push from soros to cause mass disruption, possibility of an orwellian dictatorship from hillary.
Having a list of possible dissidents would be very handy if one were to declare martial law. Target the smart ones and remove them from the equation, same as the almost any communist regime has through history.

We have our lists for DOTR, they would be building their own.

I was thinking about that. It's and old jewish tactic, instead of outright blocking something, they'll just treat it like it's nothing and try and push useless information to either make it irrelevant.

this is good data.

Anyone got the hashtables of google?

I hear they are about 30 TB only

(((74f3ac)))

Doesn't seem to know we have IDs.

also from "SmartMeme"
archive.is/6vG95

All in line with his public statements.

neptune looks like sad pirate, probably because he's so alone. maybe we should send him a satellite to talk to?

So he's doing the same thing as the admins of Holla Forums? Yeah, we know. These aren't secrets. Worst leak ever.

I put together a shell script so someone with a bigger pipe can download them all and archive them. Requires wget.

This is everything that was under "USA", not sure if the others are different.

pastebin.com/4m3YYazk

Is anybody going through these leaks and getting surprised by the level of useful idiots that are in middle and even upper-management. I'm shocked that a lot of the hyper-emotional brainwash lingo is in their own internal documents. I'm starting to realize all but the very top are true believers in the thin reasoning they use to do horrible shit. That's the scary part. I thought I'd see more taking off of the mask but these people actually think they are the good guys.

Good scenarios.

I am thinking. ==Are any of these documents actually classified?==

I bet you can scrape most of these documents from Soros connected sites. A leak would be emails and confidential memos. Since most organizations are non profit they have to disclose these reports anyway.

They're still getting the rope

That's actually something he talks about publicly. Oh come on. Either this is a carefully orchestrated leak or you're looking in the wrong places.

Or they all actually believe it. It's like saying everyone except the top admins of this site are in on an anti-Semitic conspiracy of lies. Sometimes there is no conspiracy. Sometimes what you see is actually what you get.

They are truly lost on the meme front.

Yeah, uh the payroll there wasn't a secret. Not one name won't check with the public record. They're not THAT stupid.

lol. Okay but I'm changing my viral ideas strategies from "why are you destroying your nation" to "don't you know you are destroying your nation idiot."

But it really seems like you need to reach people earlier. It's like trying to teach someone another language. Most of these people keep speaking in the click bait emotional headline style of the media. Even when they're (or at least they think) they're alone, they're talking like this!

I think this just might be user, who scraped a shitload of sites and centralized the info to one site. No classified documents, but they are still relevant documents.

Not sure if any malicious or not at the moment. Should I create a torrent even if I don't know if some files might be infected?

Already downloading everything directly to server with python script, will make torrent soon, size so far is 550MB

I need to learn coding stat. I've been clicking links one at a time for hours.

Do you know what day it is today Jack?

Glad other people are beating me to it

Is there no searchable database for keywords? The headlines are not incredibly helpful for digging.

amazon.com/Web-Scraping-Python-Collecting-Modern/dp/1491910291/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471140327&sr=8-1&keywords=python web scraping

Very useful
download on libgen

thank you!

you mean like the meme sniper that always shoots yo

Windows 10 will index the text in the files, and then the search box in the folder can be used to select from the contents.

KEK so many anons, scraping the hell out of this site. My speeds went from 700kb 1hour ago to 50Kb now.

Did this nigger just threaten to kill people?

I have still not seen a torrent… hopefully they aren't offing those who try.

Praise Kek, those are some interesting digits.

just trolling, I'll live another day (I hope)

just got updated, what are the odds that this leak is a plant from the opposition? everything in it seems so straightforward and spelled out

Check'em, Dubs for the truth.

Fuck off Chaim

Haven't looked into the leaks yet, but if the data is all contained in PDF files and they haven't been OCR'd, whatever search bar they've hacked together probably only goes through filenames and no deeper. Even if they have been OCR'd, you'd be hard pressed to find a hacker that would want to bash together a search engine to go through the contents of a PDF.

Your best bet is to open files and CTRL+F for the terms you're looking for.

look up the lucifer effect by philip zimbardo

Yes and you are getting the gas chamber.
Are you a newfag? Lurk more.

I am on it right now almost done,
2194 items, totalling 1.5 GB

Still a few hundred more to go.

Unknown, but unlikely. my current theory is some user scraped the hell out Soros connected sites and centralized it.

Fuck off Chaim

what the fuck am I looking at here??

Stay safe - I keep my favorite revolver loaded and on my desk in times like this.

that's where they take the bad goys

some shit under construction, the blue is painter's tape.

Anyone know a script to download all images in an 8ch thread?

(Linux)

great I'm going to do that. I'm starting to give myself a pretty serious to-do list lately.

Next move is to find something in here that I can sexy-up into a meme for a normie to not vote for Hillary Clinton and to vote fore Donald Trump. People are intrigued by leaks. They took the 47% shit from Romney and crushed him just because it was "secret video" and seemed nefarious. kek I don't think it was.

Probably something slick to do with some of the MP3's?

jdownloader

I'm thankful either way. Having something is better than nothing, even if it is a false flag, dissecting what the opposition wants us to see can be important intel as well.

yeah it is painters tape but the office has a "blue theme"

ayyyy lmao

Make sure that this thread is archived at regular intervals.
Remember, the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.
STAY VIGILANT

Bash at a noob level is easy you just sequence commands. Come on user, you are better than that. Look at all the wonderful tools we have to OCR the shit out of this.
megalodon.jp/2016-0814-1125-06/https://help.ubuntu.com:443/community/OCR

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

This add on is awesome, it can download all documents too. It's what I am using to scrape the site. Not as good as CLI to be honest, but a lot easier and quicker.

What if, to take the attention off the Pelosi leak, the DNC "leaked" a bunch of George Soros stuff with a bunch of nothing to discredit the naysayers and conspiracy folks.

Yes.

I was perusing "evaluating social justice advocacy" from the leaks and happened across the term "theory of change"…which I almost passed up because it seems generic and vague; it's not.

Read the wiki. Found that the Aspen Institute had a summit and defined it in the mid 90's. (Of course it's an offshoot of "Critical Theory"). I just now started on the Aspen Institutes website; it's full of the same verbiage and themes.

TLDR: The way they speak is like a second language. What seems vague and unimportant to us is incredibly loaded to them.

Most likely Russia leaked it. Maybe a couple bad goy's in the states as well.

Before creating a torrent try compressing it with 7zip or xz

According to Jewgle maps there's an Open Society Foundation office at this address

has anything very damaging been discovered in the Soros leaks yet? Forgive me for not wanting to parse through thousands of posts in search of gold…

Don't feel bad, I made the same mistake early on in the thread.

Looks like there's a media blackout on the topic. All I can find is one article from GatewayPundit. Nothing but silence from Kikebart. They must really be worried about this.

*legit-looking infographics*

normies eat that shit up. you have to make it look easy to digest with bold stick figures and pie charts, simple color schemes, slick, hip fonts, etc. and now we can actually source all the soros shit.

What if this is the information the Trump Tower climber wanted to share with God Emporer? His 72 hour hold is officially up. He must be free now. Probably met with The Don and gave him a flash drive with this shit on it…

No way in fucking hell Russia is behind this. This is amateur hour.

This site is badly build, see

can't handle large amounts of traffic and no confidential information has been posted.

Old documents only as well. It is still an important database of Soros.

They also seem to really think they're smarter. I thought this was only a psychological ploy to irritate us. Being smug is a strong move for trolling.

I'm still going through all this. There's got to be something cool to do with George Soros. He's naturally really creepy. That's pretty funny to me so that might catch on. There's less than three months of anti-Hillary messaging time to attack.

infographs

Who kicked the dirty foreskin muncher Soros out recently? Russia. I wouldn't be so sure they did not have a hand in it. This genocidal old kike has made many enemies. Fuck him and his shitty heir apparent Alexander, the Woody Allen looking little pig fucker.

So from what I have seen its shit we've known for years now, but now the Normie's will actually believe us now correct?

any way to search without downloading ?

That annoys me more than anything else when arguing with "progressives". They consider themselves to be so rational, their opinions based on science and their feelings based on research. They're so smug in their assumed superiority. But in reality, it's all bullshit. They're based in feelings, not logic. And when confronted with hard science that contradicts their ideals, they just call it racist and shut it down.

I don't mind people being wrong. We're all wrong sometimes. But I can't stand when someone is completely wrong and so smug in it, and conveniently disappears whenever the debate gets too factual with them. They're all good calling you a racist with unfounded claims , but when you show them the fucking states, page after page after page of em, they just dissapate.

Reminds me of what Hitler said of the Jews in debate, how they debated like mist, hard to strike a direct blow to, but when you did they disappeared and reappeared tomorrow with no memory of it.

We can only hope, user

At least now everything we knew for so long finally has actual evidence

Taken from _tab 03 extreme polarization and breakdown in civic discourse under USA tab.

A Very Special Message to Georgie Boy:

Have you considered that in your efforts to stop the return of the ebil Nazis, that you are in fact creating them?

Seriously asshole, I was just some slightly left leaning moderate last year. But your Bullshit has driven me to join the ebil wascist Nazi Frog club!

Have you considered the real reason why minority viewpoints don't rise to the top is because it has something to do with reality and actual real facts and not your fucking (((facts)))?

It seems you have become a victim of your own Manipulating Function.

Here's a suggestion Georgie Boy: Why don't you take your giant bag of money and FUCK OFF?

external links
macros

I would be very careful opening any of this shit without airgapping the machine you are opening them on.

Normies don't have any true convictions, they just go along with the established consensus and whatever's trendy, that's what makes them normies. They can only be whipped up briefly for short bursts of action, either by highly persuasive rhetoric and manipulation, or by material shortages that really impact their daily life. Our job is to expand our "radical" base to a large enough point to where we can exert control over normies.

It would be a shame if something happened to them.

Soros worked with the Nazi's in the 40's. He was an actual part of it. The judenrat sold his own out for profit earning him TWO Damnations. One for being a satanic jew, the other for being a traitor to even his wretched own.

CHECK THIS PDF
It's a list of all MEPs etc that they can lobby/bribe, some might already be Open Foundation Allies
They will be doing/voting on EU laws and decisions until 2019

This is big shit.

Holla Forums server hosted in a Three letter company

spread this

that last picture

This cannot possibly be real.

Don't you people ever read? Khazars are not real Jews. That's why Kikes like Soros don't give a shit in the first place. Their goal is to destroy Israel. They might have assimilated into Jewish culture, but they are not one of them.

then why are there DNA tests to become an official jew in Israel? The jews were around before Khazaria sure, then they interbred around 800AD, when the Khazarian king chose Judaism and the Talmud to control his people.

Hitler was spot on about debating with Jews, I've had the challenge to do so many times and they really are slimy bastards. You think you got them cornered and somehow they manage to say the most batshit insane bullshit to try and slip out while totally ignoring the main point of the argument. Then they fucking manage to forget what was said earlier in the conversation like a stoner who's too high and try to discredit a part of what you said 5 seconds ago by making the exact point you made 20 minutes earlier. It's really infuriating to the point where you just want to punch their face in. No wonder they are pushing to make any violence illegal.

Anyone who's not airgapping their system while having this is computer illiterate and asking to be put high on watchlists.

Keep shilling elsewhere

Well fuck me sideways. Holy shit.

Shilling? No faggot they are all the fucking enemy as history has proven. They destroyed Greece, Rome, Persia, Russia, Germany, America, etc.
Look up Kol Nidre. Or Hannukah and the Macabee's. Bolsheviks and Communist jews killed more people in the last hundred years than we will ever know.

Why Somalis?
Because it's harder to convince white women to race mix with west Africans. Somalis generally don't possess the ape like facial features that western Africans do. Both their faces are their skeletal structure are closer to that of Europeans than Western Africans are to Europeans. This means they can more easily integrate and end up breeding with white women. I've seen many cases of Somali children easily befriending whites in Europe, and (Swedish teens espiecally) dating them.

This is not new information.

Keep sliding elsewhere. You IDs now blocked.

Truth and history are painful to you aren't they? Keep on digging lads, all these shill's about mean's pay dirt.

Dubs

I filtered the shill too. start your own thread faggot ITT we talk about Soros.

They've been pushing their pseudo-science into curricula and policy.

I guess it sounds legit if you can cite some generic sounding Soros funded think-tank

Soros is mentioned far and wide in it. Read the damn thing, it's important as it explains the background behind his entire agenda, and theirs.

I filtered the shill not you. You actually have something intelligent to say about Soros and are helping our cause.

fuck off, kike. The khazar theory for the source of kikery is a load of bullshit. Jews have been jewing long before the khazars existed.

They want to kill off the whites. But why?

The objective is undermine and eventually to end republican government (government where people have input/control over the government). They have succeeded in undermining it.

They want an unaccountable, oligarchy of elites that rule over the unwashed masses with no constraints. That is the end goal.

They want to return the unwashed masses back to their rightful position as feudal serfs and slaves, who know their place. They will learn to serve the elite.

fundamentally impossible

how do they plan to save themselves among all this mayhem that their plans are going to cause?

Look up Tesseract for OCR, it's open source and pretty good.

I downloaded all the files using the wget command posted earlier but the file names have html escape characters so there's no spaces and the file names are hard to read. I also saved a copy of the website and each country page.
We need to parse the html file of each country's page and write a regular expression to match the urls with the nice naming convention, then wget each file in the list. I'll try it myself but it might take a bit.

They fear white's. they fear our potential. That's why kikes like Gyorgi Schwartz ( Soros) follow the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan. It is Dysgenics.

They sure like to apply the term "non-partisan" to themselves and their schemes.

Mostly, they want all power consolidated for one person. Their future boss, the Antichrist.
Christianity is in the way of that goal, as is morals, nations and values. They fag everything up with their NGOs and humanity pays the price.

Maybe it is Russia, but I'd like to see proof instead of just lugenpresse accusations.

More satanist shit to block. Getting anxious, it seems…

Brics, that's the thing they plan to use to achieve that final goal, all power consolidated. A communist regime and an autocrat are perfect candidates for such a coup d'etat. Not really an image of democracy are they. No, they just serve as a catalyst to speed up their takeover. Once the US is out of the way, they are one giant step closer to that

Anyone have the link for this? I can't find it

How do you figure? 99% of Christians are subhuman liberals. If anything they are useful idiots for that goal (especially since most of them support Jews and Israel).

Torrent created. I added too many trackers to the magnet and it exceeds character limited.

You can find the torrent magnet link here.

pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

Thanks user I 7z it.

Cuckstianity has been the root cause of the breakdown of European culture since it inspired race traitors to murder the keepers of the oral traditions and the nobles who were unwilling to grant court positions to Jews. Christcucks can do nothing but work for the Semites, as they are slaves to the race of the one they worship.

And more to block.

The US was founded on the principle of one country under god. Take that away, and you have the exact opposite. And that's what they do. They eradicate the opposition.

Torrent size is 1.26 Gigs, let me know if any problems. My first time creating a torrent.

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/tab-06-city-state-initiative.pdf

Pushing their "open society" garbage down to local and state.

LOL the sam moment I wanted to post mine, doesn't matter, I add yours to my server seedbox

I had a few errors only downloaded 2258/2355 files maybe you got all of them?

If yes better to torrent yours. Please post your magnet link regardless better to have 2.

If you take away the essentials, all that's left are hollow phrases by traitors who belong to the gallows instead of the White House. Unfortunately, there are not enough gallows in Washington for that.

The goal is to unify Europe, the middle east, and Africa into one bloc. Somalians are useful because they are niggers and Muslims, so they act as a foot in the door for both middle East and Africa.

That is also why the NWO supports Islamization. It is the easiest tool for them to use to pull together these continents.

Filtered and reported.

Pic related: my.mixtape.moe/qnrzrt.pdf

try mixtape.moe

shill mad?

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

SOROS LEAK TORRENT
pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

You country has been taken over by shills and Khazars. All they want, is your demise. And it looks like they will get it when they start the war with Russia. 2 flies, with one stroke. Or so they thought.

Oded Yinon, The Greater Israel Plan, and the Coudenhove Kalergi plan. Move all the shithead's out of the middle east and into white countries. That is their current end goal, our genocide by whatever method they can pull off. Hence Soros and the Open Societies bullshit.

please leave

Ya he wanted to derail the thread to talk about Jewish genetics we filtered and he got butthurt.

I sure living in the buttcrack of the world where nothing happens and the worlds gives no flying fucks about us.

I didn't compress it, I think all of the files should be in:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E55503D62114A7275A92E688298599C8AEA5AC7B

Are you searching inside the files or just the file names which have little to no information. Look in the thread many posts on how to search inside documents.

lol, shills mad

Hey, faggot, this thread is important. We know you're assmad he filtered you but do us all a favor and get the fuck out.

The smart thing is the 2nd US Amendment won't be needed until (((they))) will try to abolish it. At that point, you know it's one second to midnight and you can forget about your (((government))). It is three seconds now, soon to be two.

Nice dubs HH

How do you get such a short magnet link? No trackers added. Am I doing something wrong with my link.

I am downloading your torrent now. Downloading metadata is at 0%??

Kill yourself

Kind of makes me wish this board had a community moderation feature where if enough unique posters in a thread filter a faggot then all of the faggot's posts get autopurged.
Ah well.

got it all .RARchived, no knowledge of torrent.

wonder if opencv has text recognition from pdf image algorithm. would make it infinitely easier to mine data and categorize references.

His saging won't do shit, by the time this thread hits 750 mods will ban, and we can start new thread with all the important posts summed up.

I can't download your torrent and no one is downloading mine. Something is wrong. Did I make a mistake? What does your client say is it downloading my file?

Guys, not trying too slide or D&C, but try to find connections to other large players through the names and information we have to work with. Soros is only a piece of a much bigger puzzle.

If we can create a web from the trails of information, we can find the spiders.

It just uses DHT, since there are many files in torrent it takes some time until you receive all of the metadata

I will OCR with linux tools over the weekend and start new torrent once OCRed, I am a noob so I need to learn how to get OCR running well and then let the cpu process it all. Should take a while with my old piece of crap which I love.

Friendly reminder there is a filter button.

i dont have/do torrent.

As long as agents like Soros roam unchecked, this whole charade leads to the next, and last Worldwar. Barely 3 years now. Pretty sad people got that stupid, no wonder someone high up there will get pissed enough to fix this shit in the end. Its fucking time to remove this filth from the earth.

you using this?

codeproject.com/Articles/17291/OCR-With-MODI-in-Visual-C

Aww shit, we triggered the Tavistock bot.

Here is torrent file on my google drive throwaway:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ZJhxO14G-QZl9BUk93Vzh3N28/view?usp=sharing

stopping WW3. sounds pretty fucking noble.

I am still at 0% not even getting a 0.01 %

Sorry must of got confused between IDs

no worries. guess i could MEGA or something. considering an encryption solution for access control.

Keep an eye on Alexander Soros, his son as well that fucker will be taking over when his dad is dead or out of the picture.

Can some one please test my torrent just need to know if it works.

pastebin.com/ihBzJmvB

think tanks that focus on economic issues.

economists but also high level mainstream and progressive media placement opportunities.

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://soros.dcleaks.com/fview/USA/economy-war-room-out-of-docket.pdf

Not working, 2 different clients, 2 different computer, 2 different IPs

Why is the real world so much fucking weirder than fiction?

Thank you I must of fucked something up.

Here is the file uploaded to google drive, as temp measure will try again with torrent.

ETA 15 min - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B25jZvbIGn6fcUxPUWFiSWc0aDA

If the person who programmed you is reading this, know that you have built your house upon the sands, and the tides are coming in.

Et omnis qui audit verba mea haec et non facit ea similis erit viro stulto qui aedificavit domum suam supra harenam

Et descendit pluvia et venerunt flumina et flaverunt venti et inruerunt in domum illam et cecidit et fuit ruina eius magna

Praise be unto Kek.

Art immitates life, where do you cartoon villains come from?

Oi nogs use these to host seperate .zip files

desu.sh/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/nojs.html

Wow, you're really scared, aren't you?

You're fucking terrified of what the future holds.

And you should be.

you can't slide stickies Moishe

Post yfw he had a livestream running during his "Suicide." but forgot to connect his PC's LEDs, and oh wouldn't you know it, he left the monitor off as well.

Eh it's not like anyone, but him, would want to know the PC is on and streaming.

Soro is a cutout and front for the Rothschilds family. He runs their NGO networks.

They have over 2500 NGOs. To be used a weapon against China, Russia, the EU, US.

No one cares. The public is too stupid to figure out the system they are living under. They cannot even understand where the money comes from and who controls the central bank.

Everything is fronts and cut outs.

True, he is the Front for the Rothschild's, Warburg's, Rockefeller's, and other central banking families. Follow the Money.

Second attempt at torrent please let me know if this one seeds.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad11c420e985327471bacad30306f4764efdad4c&dn=SorosLeak%5FAugust2016

And currently uploading unzipped files to google drive.
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fcUxPUWFiSWc0aDA&usp=sharing

NGOs are a weapon, used by the global elite. Same families who own the banks, oil companies and media. Control the governments and people and media through their NGO networks.

So Russia, China, Hungry and the countries who are resisting the global oligarchs, have banned the NGOs.

Russia even banned Bitcoin because the CIA was using it to fund insurgency groups and Soros NGOs, after they cut off their bank accounts.

The public is so stupid, that even if they knew how the system worked, they could not do anything about it. They are also weak. In will, in spirit. Dumb of mind.

There is a global oligarchy and oligarchs and then a few powerful clans (large, wealthy families like Rockefeller and Rothschilds) at the top, running the show.

Kissinger and Soros are just their front men.

Most people sleep their lives away and never wake up. They couldn't digest the entire red pill even if they wanted to, it's simply to big. Sleeping won't save anyone, though… not in this life, and not in the next.

Mossad is fighting with this group and also cooperating with it.

Kissinger said that in ten years, Israel wont exist. The globalists are also at war with the zionists.

Maybe, or they plan on scapegoating them. Sooner or later the jew will jew the jew.They might let them take the blame then say we dindu nuffin, we are the good jews! Most people think jews are a religion only, not a race. If they do take down Israel it will be for their benefit.

Thats a news to you? Putin and Trump support Israel, but Soros is against both of them.

You got some sauce with that?
I thought it was Globalists (Jewish Zionists who want a sub intelligent goyim population) vs Nationalism predominantly white nationalism.

meant for

though is still pretty kekworthy

Praise be unto Kek, for he has sown discord amongst our foes.

makes one wonder if conflating judah with israel is erroneous.

Soros stopped funding Femen when they started to branch into Israel, so I doubt he's anti-Zionist

thread archive

archive.is/x8l5P

dig dig dig

Soros is against them only because they advocate against destroying their own respective nations like retards.

How can anyone on Holla Forums not know how Israel goes conspicuously untouched by globalist stealth commies?

see and lurk moar faggot.

Did he defund BLM? I have been out of the loop for a while.

Blue means "in day light" or open. That is a floor for the people they con and control.

Then there is a "black floor". Where the controllers and people in on the scam are.

Its Masonic.

There is a blue lounge and a black lounge. The black lounge is where the drug smuggling, bribes and people inside of police and judges are. The blue lounge is for the "porch masons" and low level police, but not in on the secret stuff.

He most certainly has. The moment they started rightfully calling Israel an apartheid state >implying that's a bad thing

soros got where he was by charging interest on loans he made to jews.
Jews are dastardly schemers, but if you think they're all on the same side you'd be wrong. They're all enemies, but sometimes also enemies of each other.

Did someone cover this news somewhere= I'd love to read it.

Its complicated.

The jews you are fighting are the B'nai B'rith jews. They are at the top level of the Masonic hierarchy. The other sides of the pyramid are the muslim brotherhood (free masons for muslims), the free mason, church of satan (and associated satanic cults), etc..

They are all controlled from the top and run out of London. They were set up by British intelligence.

They import Muslim Brotherhood agents into US and Europe and then use them for terrorist attacks and assassinations. They use the muslim brotherhood to murder the film producer of Grey State (and claimed it was a suicide).

The intelligence services create all sorts of cults and secret societies and use them to control society and to infiltrate and control societies.

The Zionists often fight with the globalists. The Jews you are fighting are in the masonic hierarchy.

The B'nai B'rith jews are the London controlled Jews. They induct people into membership and put them into positions in the media to promote interracial breeding, transexuals, homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality.

Their job is to debase society. Control the masses. Reality television, promote cuckoldry and drug use.

The globalists fear a jew revolt against them. They are also worried about Jewish nationalism (zionism). They want all forms of nationalism eradicated (including Israel).

You are really fighting against the global oligarchy and the jews are just one side of the pyramid. They are just one part of the control structure.

What do I do to help?

Soros Quantum Fund owns all the US gun and ammunication manufacturers.

The BLM org was funded, to promote the Ferguson Riots. The purpose of the riots was to scare white people and drive gun sales. They had heavy derivatives positions to benefit from the riots.

If you think any anti-zionist Jews have been allowed to achieve or retain an ounce of power real within any Jewish org. or community, you are as gullible as they come. Yes, there are plenty of true believers, but the Elders always have the final say on who and when Judea strikes.

This. It is no coincidence that the core tenets of "progressivism" so closely overlap with those of Christ cuckoo banality.

Jews have played a very long game, longer than most Goyim can conceive. They have patiently waited 2,000 years to get to this end-game stage and Christianity was a crucial tool to get here jumping from paganism to "open the borders, all are brothers, turn the other cheek" wasn't possible. But the jump from Christianity to current stage Cultural Marxism is a short one, if a jump is even needed. Its almost as if Christianity was designed as a framework into which progressivism would be slotted when the time was right. Think of the underlying structure as a server rack, once all of the server rooms (societal infrastructure) had been installed with matching machinery (Christian social order), it took less than 100 years to decommission the Christianity and replace it with progressivism, because the framework takes the new servers, slide out the Christianity, slot in the Cultural Marxism. All ports and buses are in the correct place, away we go, the underlying framework fits the new system because it was designed from the ground up to fit.

Imagine knowing 2,000 years ago exactly what kind of social order and societal values would be needed for the last stage of the plan, the intervening time was simply laying the groundwork. Stamp out obstacles and create a uniform subsystem to take the final product which would be rolled out in an organized, coordinated and unstoppable blitzkrieg through the institutions . A massively long work but they did it.

You're a hero Holla Forumsuddy. Tell everyone you know you're not about to commit suicide and put bullets in your guns if you haven't already.

Read "The Next Million Years". Also note that Soro and Tavistock is funded by the Royals Society.

They want to end republican government (civilian control of government), corrupt it (they have) and bring back autocratic or hereditary elite government. They are trying to reverse the renaissance/enlightenment.

The families from 300 years ago are still in power and have been working for centuries, to reverse the enlightenment.

Other members of the global oligarchy, want a government that allows the oligarchs to openly rule as gods, over a helpless slave/human cattle population, who cannot hold them to account.

Read:
"The Next Million Years"
"New Order of the Barbarians"
"Treason: The New World Order"
"Between Two Ages:

This is what they do not like
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance

"Man is the measure of all things."

This is when individualism emerged, as a threat to kings and hereditary elite, who ruled as gods over a helpless peasant/slave population. Most of human history has been slavery. They want to bring society, back into the historical norm over the last few thousand years.

thread 2
8ch.net/pol/res/7124433.html

thread 2

thread 2

Quality pill. They can't all get digits.

But goy! Opposing immigration, Islam, feminism and, err… alternative lifestyles is precisely why Russia is evil!

The Jews, would rule over the whites if they could. While also supporting Israeli nationalism.

Right now, I would not describe the ruling minority as Jewish. The middle law, that keeps the human cattle in line, is jewish, but not the top level. The jews you see in media are just shills and part of the enforcers in the power structure.

Knowing reality does not matter, because people do not have the power to change it. They are disorganized and weak, ineffective. Children. Illiterates. Sex and drug addicted, reality television show watching, obese, negroids with no sense of history. Economically dependent upon their masters.

You have to sit down and work out your actions. Decide what you want. Decide if doing this will get you that.

You probably want to be free. To control your own currency, your own food, your own land, your water, manufacturing and defense. To be free of the control matrix.

To be free means to not be dependent.

You will never get that in the current system. They have poisoned the population (mercury in soft drinks and other things) and brought down IQs by over 10 points in the last 15 years. +30 points over last 40 years.

Average IQ reduction from lead, mercury and poisons in western world is probably about 40 points by now. Average reading level is 4th grade. 50% are below that.

They will dumb down, poison, weaken and debase the society as much as is needed, to bring in the system they want. If you organize against it, you will just be identified in an NSA dragnet and arrested or murdered by some 75 IQ degenerate on their payroll.

Figure out what you want and how to get it. Do not waste your lives just memeing. Do not expect a savior or messiah, or someone to come along and save you from reality. You can only save yourself and the community of the people who want out of the current system.

the math doesnt add up.

I gave up and become a degenerate. Just waiting for the gas chamber door to close and to breathe in sweet release.

Serves him right, he trusted Jewpiter.

fuck me daddy

right wing death squad hit lists.

Check out judas.watch/

Toolkit user here, I'll lend my support and archive everything so far.

Dubs

Would that correlate with reduction in healthy sperm count down by 50% since my grand pas time?
If there was these poisons in common food wouldn't it be detected?

We are getting dumber, but, I thought that was the result of mass immigration, miscegenation and technology.

That is from estrogens like BPA. They put in all the plastics and also the linings for all canned products.

There is mercury in the soda.

Another feminizing agent is cadmium, which is being added to coffee and other crops now.

No poisoning. Aspartame is another poison. Look at all the gums and candies in the store with it. It goes straight to brain and is converted into methanol and formaldehyde. You cannot find chewing gum now that does not contain it.

They are also adding chemicals used as rat poison (sodium fluoride), to the water. Aluminum chemicals are being added to water also, that end up accumulating in the brain and causing Alzheimers. A disease that did not exist fifty years ago and now will kill off 1/3rd of the elderly.

Also, biological weapons. Chemical and biological attacks against their own population.

You do not even want to know. Fixing society will be an uphill battle. The people in power, know they will push society to collapse and have been preparing for forty years to mop up and rule over the pieces.

Europe/OSI Brussel EU Advocacy calendar/European Elections/populism in the ep implications for the open society proof.pdf

Page 6.

Talks about how xenophobic parties like UKIP can exploit MEP positions. Interestingly there seems to be great concern over using YouTube as a platform for speeches made in the EP, since many more people will watch a relevant YT video, than tune in for the actual parliamentary coverage, YT is seen as a major tool in the arsenal of xenophobic parties who manage to get an MEP elected.

Shaping voter attitudes
In the previous terms, xenophobic populist MEPs mainly used the EP as a source
30 of personal funding and a podium from which to broadcast their messages. They
made xenophobic and anti-elite speeches in the Parliament and uploaded them to
the internet through YouTube or other sites, but most did not get much involved
in the details of parliamentary decision-making.12 However, in a political context
where inflammatory speeches on YouTube reach a much wider audience than com-
plex European policy debates do, xenophobic discourse erodes the social norms 5
and values that are essential for upholding the principles of the open society. Xeno-
phobic populists are likely to use the base of their increased popular support to try
to win the media communications battle on Europe – which could do more politi-
cal damage than formal votes in the parliament. This will have an impact on socie-
ties where anti-racism norms are being eroded.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
when the red pill goes soo deep.
Thank you user. I will have to do some research to collaborate your statements for myself. Saved all your posts.
How can so few win against so many. What knowledge do they posses that we don't?

Just to reiterate and point out the really important sentence:

Xeno-phobic populists are likely to use the base of their increased popular support to try to win the media communications battle on Europe – which could do more political damage than formal votes in the parliament. This will have an impact on societies where anti-racism norms are being eroded.

In other words, according to this Soros document, meme warfare can have a greater impact than voting.

The government dumps rat poison (sodium flouride) into the water and tells people it is good for their teeth! And they believe it!

The level of stupidity and gullibility you are dealing with is incredible. I doubt that society will recovery.

They want America destroyed. They want to move the center of the empire to Europe. America is supposed to be annihilated with internal problems, stupidity and debasement.

The oligarchy is global. They have children in every country. They do not eat the same food you eat. They own their own farms.

Once they started to get away with putting rat poison in the water, it was over for the public. If they could not stop that, they cannot stop what came after that. It never stopped there.

I noticed too, but he's an opportunist, you can't trust him in anything

somalia eritrea ethiopia
There's a lot of kikes there
remember Jah ?

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

This could potentially have something to do with it.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

I should have brought this up earlier today, but:

Here's a good and free program for searching through entire folders for keywords, and you dont need to be "basedcodewizard1488" to use it:
mythicsoft.com/agentransack

I dug around a while ago looking for OSINT tools and most of the text mining programs are waayyy more complicated.