JIDF backbone network

Did it ever occur to you that, right after making an "anti-semitic" comment online, a suspiciously high number of "opponents" suddenly appears targeting you or spinning the narrative back into the good goy territory? (using countless tricks from the book, playing both sides, you know, the usual)

Well, i'm sure that it's just a mere coincidence.

It seems that kikes are using many "big data" and "network marketing" companies for their JIDF system. And apparently their (((cousins))) at companies like Google, Microsoft etc. are involved as well, not to mention various government agencies (that are full of kikes). So basically, every time you make a comment not fitting their narrative, they will dispatch either a bot army, or some kikes to counter you. They will also record all your arguing points so they can "study them" (and automatically counter them) later, so keep your best weapons unleashed.

deltaprojects.com/

This being one of them, just to get the idea what i am talking about.

Inb4 massive slide

Other urls found in this thread:

internap.com/about/leadership/board-of-directors/
hetzner.de
ovh.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

internap.com/about/leadership/board-of-directors/

Another interesting (((company)))

hetzner.de

ovh.net/

I can post some (((interesting))) IP's if user is interested

go ahead

Also, they seem to be mostly Cloud based. This is why you should never trust a website that's hosted on a Cloud service.

Give us the story in condensed form + a ghostpaste of the IPs and other info you've gathered.

no?

TL;DR JIDF is using Cloud servers and various network tools to fight "anti-semitism" online. They literally get alarmed once you post anything that goes against their agenda, even if it's not against them directly. So if you ever encounter tons of slide threads just right after you have posted something that exposes them and their schemes, or if various bots start saging you, you know what's in place.

I know i'm pissing against the wind here since Holla Forums is JIDF territory for quite some time, but just to clarify some "coincidences" to some anons

Here is one IP. That's coincidentally a place where an (((alternative Holla Forums))) got hosted some time ago, and that was shilled hard in here.

Good luck with that.

Which one? How could you tell?

bullshit. this doesn't happen

stop being a conspiracy theorist. wouldn't you like to get a girlfriend? there are a lot of women who would really do you well in the Hispanic and black communities

my initial thought was that this is a CTR slide thread intended to inject conspiracy theories and make it seem impossible to break the jewish yoke

jews are everywhere, goy, might as well just give up!!!

I have been posting anti jew arguments all this time, and they havent been BTFO'd apart. Because you cant BTFO truth. Dont listen to op. Keep on honing and refining the arguments.

Wanna make a quick overview of owners and people running various Cloud services?

I'm sure we could find a lot of coincidences there

In here, they are using this site as an experiment. Do it elsewhere.

But you can "LALALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, NAHTZEE LIES NAHTZEE LIES RACISSSSSSSSST" to slow truth down ;)

What arguments are you using?

What do you mean?

Also, implying that Jews owning (almost) everything and controlling both sides in each conflict means that one should give up.

It just makes my penis harder

You know, observation and stuff, trying to find patterns, the usual.

you mean jews can surf the web?

Nope. Jews need to put on hazmat-like suits of armor before they can be exposed to the internet with little to no risk of hurt feelings.