This lowly site was made by a handicapped midget orphan no wonder its full of autistic retards...

This lowly site was made by a handicapped midget orphan no wonder its full of autistic retards. Talk about birds of a feather

(User was banned for this post)

ffsddsfsdfdfssfdfs

who is this fat retard? isnt he the mod of Holla Forums or something?
(USER WAS TANNED FOR HIS ROAST)

Admitted pedo but sticks with 2D to avoid trouble. He's a mod here on Holla Forums. Privately he goes by the name Billybob but in here his name is Dysmonia.

BTFO FGT

OP talks bad about the site and gets b&.
Someone tell me again how this place is not already 4chan.

Oh great, we're banning people for insulting HW now. Welcome to cuckchan 2.0 folks

Dysnomia is a FAGGOT

Wait, was HW really an orphan, or is this just a shitpost?

(((checked)))

shitpost

It's true he lived in an orphanage until the age of 21

Wow, getting banned for an opinion, is this really the way we want to run this site?

was getting b& part of your plan?

Seriously afraid to post right now, fuck the mod that's doing this.BAN ME THEN MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKIGN DARE YOU NIGGER

if only this was true then we'd have less fags shitting on heroes

Who the fuck is "WE"? "WE" don't run this site, Dysnomia does. And he is nothing but an ignorant puppet of the Jewish pig farming tax evader known as Jim, whose sole purpose seems to be to collect and sell internet user data to the highest bidder. This site does not exist for you to use, it exists so that it can use you. YOU are the product, user. No different than 4chan, this is all about the smooth and efficient collection of data, and anyone attempting to pull back the curtain gets b&. Right now, Dysnomia is in a particularly bad mood because he got royally shit on by Holla Forums in his AMA thread the other night.

Part of me hopes that the crippled one is here lurking about and laughing his ass off at the way this place is imploding. Karma can be a bitch like that, and it would be a shame to have him miss out on seeing it.

[insert "user was banned for this post" red text here in 3…2…1…]

Traps aren't gay
(USER WAS PROMOTED TO VOL FOR THIS POST)

fbi

Not always.

t. nsa

bepis

actually he only made the infinity part, newfag.

I don't care about his physical appearance, he could as well be a brain in a jar. What I care about are his actions and he granted pedophiles a safe space. This is why he deserves to be hated, not because of his disease.

Who cares what you think?

You dipshit

(USER WAS NOT BANNED FOR THIS POST)

you are the cancer

pedophile

I don't care what he thinks. This website has a sjw infestation.

Thats the price of absolute freedom (minus cp) you get all kinds of people. Do you really think he had pedos in mind when he made this??

Not rly

Doesnt the cripple have brittle bones disease? How do his carpels not shatter into a million pieces when hes sitting at his computer programming infinity software all day?

is there any legitimate proof that hotwheels is even still alive and that Jim didn't feed his dead body to his pigs?

I bet Jim fucks HW in his tight handicapped ass every day user

Theres a gif of jim jizzing all over hw's midget hole i'll see if i can find it

WE WANT AARON ENEMA AS OUR NEW MOD!

I'd fucking kill to have some of hw hot hot cum in my mouth. Yummy yummy in my tummy

None of ths would have ever happened if AARON ENEMA had been our MOD!

Its spelled "loli" you fucking retard

vagina?

Stop spreading misinformation

That's not Aaron Enema, why are you lying?

Yes, yes it is! Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC), at your service.