Normalfags make me so angry

They always make fun of me and call me stupid but they're the stupid ones. I hate normies. I fucking hate the shit out of them. They don't know shit, nor can they comprehend that they are completely fucking worthless. I hate them. Normies are fucking clueless as to everything, and they're always leftist sons of bitches. Leftists piss me the fuck off, especially the ones that think they're not leftists like the "trump is the best of two evils" faggots. Normies literally destroy everything the put their hands to. I hope this world gets destroyed in a zombie apocalypse and everyone dies except for the superior betas

GOD I HATE NORMIES

Every day I see nothing but shit sucking normies on this board and everyday I say nothing hoping it will go away, but today enough is enough. == REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ==

>>>/r9k/
If you're this autistic you belong in this little play pen, away from the other kids.

/r9k/ is actually fucking hilarious. They may be autists but goddamn it do they make me laugh

Lol for sure. I lurk there occasionally. My life is pathetic but those real robots are on another level… true declawed autistic millennials.

Gud thread

Cool story. Btw are you implying that all alphas are normie simpletons? Because i beg to differ

mate, a zombie apocalypse (the most realistic equivalent of that, the migrant crisis is already happening) would fuck you up

you know how in school no one wanted to invite you to their group or project?

well, this is 1000% more intense in a crisis situation like that

you will be bullied, excluded and in the end you will end up with prison bisexuals like me who are going to fuck you in the ass

t. 4chan normie scum

I'm an alpha, but yeah, some people are irredeemable narcissists and must be exterminated with extreme prejudice then their children made into sex slaves.

was that real necceroire

I agree, OP. Normies are the worst thing ever, I mean, who the fuck do they think they are? They don't know shit, that's why they always seem so fucking happy, because they can't see the kind of fucking bullshit that's happening right now.

Great blogpost! Post it again!

I will fucking pleb

Leftist are the normist of the normies. Same thing with the neoconservatives.

and now you're hated here
fuck off

Our ONLY future is to allow Aaron Enema to become a Mod here!

baaaaawwww

Its time to enlist OP

ALL OF YOU GET OUT!!!!!

Holy fucking shit

Holla Forums also doesn't know shit either.
I mean sure, there are many issues in the world, but a lot of them come from the constantly negative society that hates everybody and everything.
Being angry all the time actually makes a person weaker.
A balance of optimism and awareness is a gud thing.
Not all normies are unaware of things in the world, they just don't throw autistic spergouts or start melodrama over simple little issues.
Stress is shitty for the health, and having poor health is the most normie thing a person can do in this day and age.

GET OUT, NORMIE!!!!

This.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE===EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE====

NORMIE DETECTED