Meme

So, i'm getting fired because my Boss found a new bitch.
I work with computers and stuff, is there a way i can fuck everything up over time, and still not be found guilty?
help me Holla Forums

suck his cock and get over it

tits or gtfo

Translation: Boss found someone who could do my job better and more efficiently, how can I fuck everything up like a spiteful faggot.

quiz

nigggnigngingingingngngniggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nghhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggg

all according to 毛核

kek

No, he's ancient

Contact your Better Business Bureau and tell them why your boss fired you. If they think it's bullshit they will investigate on your behalf.

Use task scheduler to delete sys32 a month in the future. Create the task, set the date, set the command. Look up the command to delet shit.
Make sure you take the dick out of your ass first though.

Thanks Senpai. Never said i was a technician, did i?

No. They will start doing forensics on it, and then someone with my job gets to take pleasure in doing it.

Also tits or gtfo.

Install gentoo

delete system32 virus on all the computers

Don't pay attention to all these faggots talking about forensics and shit. Go low tech. IT nerds can't see the forest for the trees.

What you do is unplug every computer power supply from the surge protectors and plug them directly into the outlet. Leave all that other shit plugged into the surge protectors. Now all the expensive shit is liable to get fried while the cheap pereferrals are safe and sound.

No one traces cables. The glance at the surge protector to make sure shit's plugged into it and that's all. Hell, fuck the servers this way too if you can squeeze it into schedule downtime. Once done, just wait for the next thunderstorm.

Fucking dataminers.

my father has hidden control programs installed at every workplace he worked at (he is not directly employed)

he can spy, control and fuck up everything he wanted

it's funny

Kinda hard to pull it off, i'm being monitored 24/7

rude