Are you excited?

Are you excited?

the fuck is with the right side of your pic

is that your shitty computer or the actual scene.

i can't stop looking at it now, what the shit op, you fucking faggot.

it's a robot dog

Yeah, OP. I actually am excited. Ryan Gosling is probably my favorite young actor, Harrison Ford is probably my favorite old actor. Plus I loved Bladerunner. So I'm going to see this movie. Pay for the ticket and buy a popcorn and Cokezero and everything. Hell, if it's good enough I might see it in theater twice.

He's like 35.

Bladerunner ended with the Final Cut's final cut
No sequels, the jews didnt touch it after, this is a cash-grab

I don't think it will work, Blade Runner was this gorgeous mood piece and today's films just aren't allowed the same ruminating pace of Blade Runner.

I've noticed. A lot of modern films. Espcially tentpoles. Don't go in for the classic 90 minute film stucture anymore. A lot of them are 120 or 150 minute films. If this movie chooses to be a 2 hour or 2.5 hour film. Then they will have a lot of time for ruminating. That's what I expect. Action sequences will commence. But if they stick to modern structure they will have time to ruminate.

From what I've seen usually the shitty action movies tend to have the 90 minute length like GI Joe Retaliation.

O. K. I. Tend. To. Agree.

No matter what they do it will be compared to the original which it can't outshine. When it was made nobody had seen anything like those citiscape scenes. How are they supposed to inspire that same awe? Stupid idea. They should have done something new and just set it in the same universe if they wanted to milk you Bladecucks.

Less is more. Not everything needs a sequel.

A new science fiction movie with those talents would be more interesting.

literally a lifeless director and a meme arrival was shit

meme

not involved

sucks monkey dick on screen

ok

Almost no good films warrant a sequel, mostly they're made because it decreases financial risk.

Old. But he will just make a brief cameo anyway.

Who's the broad? Is this going to be a cheap, green screen, CGI fest?

Yup.

No.

NO NO NO

Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be meditative like the original. Thankfully the name-recognition gives them some freedom.

Just be happy we don't have some faggot like McG or Zach Snyder directing.

This guy knows whats up animals don't exist in the books. Doubt it matters though in the movies.

Holy shit. I don't think I've ever seen his pants or shoes before.

in the movie?

Never watched the movie, just familiar with the gifs.

dew it

Do it.

NOW THIS IS POD-SHILLING