Is kek a real thing?

I've always wondered if this kek religion is a real thing even to a small group of people. If not what do you guys think? All religions were used to control the thoughts and actions of people, and I think it would be nice to have a religion in this day and age that is against political correctness, and degeneracy. A religion that can correctly utilize the magic of memes. Should kek be a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)
globalintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cce.pdf
cia.gov/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The religion of kek could be a chance to move the balance of power
If well done
I propose a guerrilla religion, wit no visible heads
Base more in noble ideals than persona.

Yes he is real, he is the uniting force for meme magic and Holla Forums.

Kek is real insofar as he's our deity and he lives through us. The details concerning this relationship are still unclear. It seems he responds to truth, likes repeating digits and is very good at being plausibly deniable. Kek does not violate the principle of a consistent, reasonable universe.

Read this then lurk more and you will soon learn the truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism

Yes Kek exists and so does the Ogdoad. Who were the 8 Ancient Egyptian gods. Also for you damn christfags the Ogdoad have a kikepedia article about Gnostic and early christian belief in the Ogdoad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)

All 8 have revealed themselves to us in different forms with Kek being the most prominent as everything grows darker.

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe. The entity containing Ra is depicted either as an egg or as a lotus bud. In the former version, a mound arises from the waters. An egg was laid upon this mound by a celestial bird. The egg contained ra. In some variants, the egg is laid by a cosmic goose. However, the egg was also said to have been a gift from Thoth, and laid by an ibis, the bird with which he was associated.

Will do. There are literally thousands of religions out there with only a handful of popular religions. I feel as if there could be something that can suit us agaisnt our fight towards regeneracy and political incorrectness without being a degenerate neckbeard atheist.

I understand that, but I was thinking of a new religion(unless it exists) born from a meme for memes. Again with the morals of us Holla Forums goers as I've expressed before.

daily reminder this meme was pushed by a kike on an krautchan /int/ board

The fact that Kek is giving you dubs just now is a daily reminder that he does exist

Also ignore christcuck shills the cool ones have already reconciled kek is the will of their God. Also we are in a memetic war with the worshipers of Moloch and the Owl.

pepe has been co-opted by normalfags, I prefer finnish memes like spurdo and gondola

Because being a underage memespouting frog worshiper is so much?

Mahayana Buddhism fucking loves gods, can't get enough of'em. Buddha, Jesus, Avalokitesvara, Eris, Kek - we'll take all you've got.

Even if it's not a religion, an idea of a group that can push memes to control the public is a great idea since memes are literally influencing modern day politics. Add on Holla Forums politics and a name, you could have something special.

Perhaps it's Kek's way of trying to get into the minds of the normies?
The true memetic wizards will withstand the trials of the PeePee PooPoo. That's how we seperate the normies from the anons

For all intents and purposes you can reasonably assume that he exists. I get the feeling his existence would imply a paradox (where did the first meme come from?) but I'm at work and don't have the time to expand that thought.

Kek confirms my post with the almighty power of trips.

Existence is a dubious category.

This pepe is pretty much the same as trollface.jpg at this point

Kek is with us fellow anons. Praise kek

Meme circles are an example of Kek's divine will. It was supposed to be a throwaway picture, but turned into a forced meme that just wouldn't go away for some reason. Even though it was hated anons kept saving and reposting it. We called it oathbreaker and it might even have something to do with the LHC and Plato's cave like that other user said.

He has even rewarded you with dubs for extra comfirmation
Praise Kek!

It's a joke religion that got started because people noticed a few parallels in imagery, and rather than correctly assuming that these are simple repetitions of the same symbols that humans have used throughout history.

Stories and religions have used the same images to relate the same things throughout history. Things like the initial call to adventure in a story, the retrieval of a gift, the rescuing of a beautiful princess, or the slaying of a dragon. Certainly the idea of a dragon is among the most widespread in the world, with figures that could be called dragon-like surfacing in nearly every culture across the globe. The same can be said for the global flood which is reported in nearly every faith worldwide, even to the point of crossing over racial and continental lines.

These symbols are simply representatives of what humans recognize certain things to be. Consider the sun. The sun brings to mind the feelings of warmth and light, and so gods and goddess of the sun are considered with those aspects, and often appointed as kings. In areas where the heat of the sun is harsher and more intense, such as the dominion of the Aztecs, a sun god is seen in a still powerful, but someone negative light. Again, with some exceptions, and some pagan faiths did not even recognize there being a god with dominion over the sun.

Worshiping a meme is the epitome of stupidity, and it has been actively encourage by anti-traditionalist agents to undermine the far right movement and to turn it into a parody of itself. Back in September '14, this whole thing would have been laughed off. Now it's considered acceptable, just like homosexuality is considered acceptable in the public. Both are just as cancerous and self-destructive.

KEK is the accumulated force of our will power, and that force creates change in the real world.

WE ARE MOTHER FUCKING POL LANTERNS

Kek is an old god, not a monotheistic abomination.

Old Gods are tools for a human to use. And vice versa. They are an actual manifestation of nature.
We use it to boost morale for the job of denying jews control over information. And he guides us with dubs and bantz that he gives to his disciples and preachers.

PRAISE KEK

What is any religion

Do you think a dark ages peasant had access to memes besides bible memes? Religion is about controlling the window of human thought. Kek is grown from the truth that builds up in anonymous sources of memes. Imageboards are superpowered shrines to Kek.

A joke religion isn't necessarily a FALSE religion. Discordianism comes to mind immediately. More subtly, Zen Buddhism has a very strange humor to it, and many koans are formulated to elicit delighted laughter, short-circuiting the thinking process.

You mean fagbook and plebbit

facebook and reddit are popularity contests that only re-post content for the sake of personal status. They are meme signal interference, nothing more.

Whatever you tell yourself normalfag frog

Trump purged the normalfags from Pepe.

You utter Kek-hating trash.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What is that even suppose to mean?

(chk)
(chk)
(chk)
(chk)
(chk)
The dubs are growing strong with this thread.
He is watching. Whoever blasphemes in this thread will be struck wih a vengeance he will not expect.
Be wary of his power.

Oh Oathy, you are a humorous kipper!

Unless one of them is the true religion, then they most certainly are a false religion. Either one religion is true, or none of them are true. As the vast majority claim that they and they alone are the truth, then any faith which claims multiple religions as the truth contradicts itself in insinuating that each religion is simultaneously true and false.

There is no more truth to the idea of Kek as a religion than there is to a flying spaghetti monster, to Xenu, to Cthulhu, to the deities featured in whatever fantasy novel you have most recently been reading. Each is a fabrication of humanity drawn about by compiling symbols and events together to create something which can be called an object of worship. They are false idols which should be cast down and scorned as the work of the under-class of man.

The centerization of image boards is what I think were looking for. We need a group/religion that can meme normies just like any other religion for our own political morals and beliefs. The question would be how to do this in the age and day on anonymity. Maybe a website, small board?

YHWH the Monotheistic Usurper had its Jewish progeny slander Egypt with their fake Holocaust-tier Book of Exodus.

Kek is the herald of all the Old Gods, and he has every reason to hate the Jews and their demon YHWH. Abrahamism will feel his wrath.

And when Kek's chaos has sundered YHWH from existence?
We will have a Golden Age, for Kek is the Darkness before the glorious Dawn - A divine light filled not with the Evil One God, but with ALL the Old Gods.

Christians on this site fear Kek Gnosticism is not Christianity because their beloved Jewish demon YHWH and its Jew Yeshua ben Yosef will be cast into Kek's Void.

Incorrect.

People value different aspects of life - Therefore, it would only make sense that they follow the Gods they most identify with.

No God is 'truer' than the other, especially not if that God lies and says they are the ONLY God, just as ocean views aren't more true than mountain fog.

They each represent different aspects of nature.

It seems obvious to me that no religion is definitive "true," and being true or false isn't what religion is about. Religion is about understanding and contextualizing the religious /consciousness/ - feelings of numenousness; awe; holy passion. Travels into the spirit world. The various spirits one might run into in THIS world.

I think religions can be better or worse for these TASKS. In the extremely degenerate religion I was raised in, almost all altered states of consciousness or contact with spiritual entities was lump summed as demonic. Buddhism on the other hand is a very accommodating framework and Mahayana cosmology has room to fit in pretty much everything.

You've got to remember all religion is a little cargo culty. We're using human intellects, experiences, and disseminated frameworks to grapple with something much bigger than cogitate.

STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND AND MAKE SENSE OF KEK

HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS
DO NOT FORCE HIM TO RETREAT

Kind of hard to understand something if you don't even know if its true or false

Gee I wonder who would perform such manipulative psy-ops….

A C++ program isn't really true or false, you either get the desired outcomes or you don't. Getting all metaphysical about truth doesn't assist in that process. When Pontius Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?" it was wise of Jesus not to attempt an answer. Indra's Net is the truth - the truth is the sum total of all relationships, and that's something that can't be put into words.

Religion is the oldest con known to man.

Yes.

I have been ending text messages with "Praise Kek" and have incorporated, "Kek Willing" and "If Kek Wills it" into my daily vocabulary.

I recently went to a art gallery and placed a piece of paper next to some art that said, "Say "Praise Kek"" and under that on a sticky note I wrote "Trump" in light pencil.

I did some laps and everyone who went by it said it out loud, and about 1/5 were looking down and saying "Trump"?

So yes lad, this shit has moved into the normie-sphere and we are shitposting IRL.

Meme responsibly and without hope of personal benefit.

Praise Kek

Reminder:

When dissected to their basest forms all religions of the northern hemisphere revolve around memes. Moloch is the deification of sacrifices and voodoo tier rituals, which is what all religions of the south break down into

Yes it is your code will either compile or you'll get a error and syntax is always the same. Programming and/or math is about as objective as it can get

Religion is a great tool because it is above all politics, governments, and rulers. Another great thing is it helps keep its followers on track if they're going down the wrong road, suh as thinking about doing something wrong - the religion will remind them that it is wrong. This could be a great thing for Holla Forums, maybe we should initiate it. We would need somewhere to host the creation of such a thing though.

A C++ program might be mathematically complete, but it would be "false" if you were asked if Hello World could perform predicate logic.

(((Religions))) that are in place for one person to have power over another, and demand money, time and effort for free.

This is not a religion, this is reality. The old gods, the true gods, the real gods.

Kek is love
Kek is life

They revolve around ever-present Archetypes not "memes." You're gutting the language and meaning, reducing shit to "bix nood" levels of reasoning.

I'm afraid that the memes have overwhelmed you my friend. I don't fear Kek because I don't believe in him.

Religions across the world preach certain ideals and have certain god figures. But these gods are not truly gods, but instead closer to humanity. In this regard, they cannot be called allies of humanity. These images, were they to exist, would be the adversaries. One need look no further than the actions of the Greek pantheon to see the lack of understanding for man which would come with one who was divine but imperfect. Naturally these gods were fabricated by early man in an attempt to make something which was more like themselves, but all are the products of creation by something higher, tracing back to the original origin of all consciousness and life.

The true faith of the world must therefore be one which is transcendent over humanity, and yet at the same time has a direct connection with them. Gods who make their domains over such aspect as the sea or the wind cannot be considered allies to humanity, as they are allies to their own aspect which they govern above all else. The only God worthy of worship is therefore one who can be considered the definitive origin point of humanity, and who governs directly over humanity while placing the rest of the world in the hands of mankind. Of the various faiths in the world, only the original Abrahamic faith has demonstrated this.

So where to from there? The Jewish faith has long since abandoned these ideals, and the Talmud is the perfect representation of this, showing a religion where the Law of God himself is disregarded in favored of the rabbinical teachings. The Islamic faith further bastardizes these rulings, and is very much self-contradicting with regards to its teachings regarding the central figure of the third and most prominent faith, Christianity. Over its lifetime, Christianity has shown itself as the most ideal faith for the European population, spreading quickly and allowing a balance to be struck between the ideals of righteous action and calm temperament.

The only flaws of Christianity have been the ones revealed into the common day, which is that any centralized organization will over time become corrupted from within by those who disagree with its core tenants. The Pope and the Catholic Church are the perfect representation of this, with the current Pope completely rejecting traditional teachings on the basis of his political views over his religious ones. When one accepts that the word of God is absolute, there is no room for altering it - and yet man has a great love for alterations.

The only logic is to put faith in an absolute God who puts humanity at the forefront. The alternative is to believe that there simply is no God, and that humanity is on its own. Neither can disprove the other, but both stand opposed to the alternatives.

What you describe is not a religion, but a code of conduct, or a way of living. While religion may result in such a code, these codes can exist without one, and vice versa in rare cases.

Yes and no.
It's used for crowd control en masse, but it's also helpful on individual level.

This is also what's bothering me, Holla Forums. It looks like we are being played in some psy-op and ((((atheist)))) fake religion bullshit.

That's… very much open to interpretation. Religion - is it a set of beliefs? Is it a series of rituals? Is it participation in a religious community? The etymological root of religion is religere, which means binding together, so historically speaking the last one is supported most I think.

the question is who tells them what is right and wrong( usually created by the elite, but a government created by the people of Holla Forums would be like the creation of the US government with checks and balances from the community during creation.

Gonna stop you right there with your Semitic nonsense. Until "jews" are redefined as something different and EXTINCT from the current race/group it will always just be a decent hodgepodge of ideas and tenants that was corrupted for one group to control another.

What is that even suppose to fucking mean, of course one line of code solely meant to display text isn't going to do anything. That doesn't change that fact a language has a clearly defined set of rules.

very true OP is a prime example of that. As embarrassing as it sounds using a facebook meme to manipulate people would probably work somewhat effectively, on the lowest common denominator of course just like all religion

You just admitted religion is mainly used as a cattle prod for goyim, why wouldn't you be a atheist if that was true?

Take a hike, kike.

This is not fake religion bullshit, it is a state of being you plebeian faggot.

Read this. Any formalized system will necessarily be incomplete to describe the world.

globalintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cce.pdf

Look at how butthurt 3cfa81 is getting and how desperate he is to prove wrong something he supposedly thinks it's just retarded facebook frogs. He is trying to subvert, otherwise he would just hide the thread and do something better with his time

Incorrect again you traitorous Kike-Worshiper.

Man is not the forefront of existence - we are subject to the laws of Nature.

Why must Gods have this so-called 'connection' you speak of?
YHWH has no connection to Nature - Abrahamism is clear that their God is wholly separate from the World.

We need Gods that are a part of Nature - that we may have a true, BLOOD tie to them, and European Blood is tied to the old European Gods.

Let me clarify, this Christcuck's supposed "Connection" is not the True Connection by Blood that I'm referring to.

Yeah fuck that guy, seriously anyone with a different opinion then my own should just hide the thread and keep their head down.

Nice strawman, mate. Religions are used as CC, but not necessary for bad purposes. Your implying that it's cattle prod show how your thinking works, kike.

Rage on, kuk.

Also:
Your payots are growing, Chaims.

And the kike is quickly exposed

Are you even aware of the recent DNA tests on Egyptian Pharaohs, or are you a typical low information dum dum?

Starting to sound really jewish there Chaim. I don't into savagery. Maybe you would be more at home sucking baby-dicks or killing children at your real home, Israel.

Kek is real. Praise Kek.

Enlighten me on these (((official))) DNA tests.

Nigger, I'm talking about heritage, not literal blood rituals.

Overall, 0/10, get fucked Kike.

Would that not also disagree with the proposal of religion as an individual experience? If religion requires a gathering, then it must be a communal thing, brought together by compiling beliefs together.

In any case, I find the idea of religion as a personal experience to be a troublesome one. Look at how modern Christianity has evolved with those people who call themselves "spiritual" or whatever other nonsense they come up with. The moment you begin to do that, things begin to muddy. When enough people do, the system breaks down.

Jews and Christians practice different beliefs entirely. The Talmud and New Testament are as different as night and day, as anyone who has bothered to read them could tell you.

The original Tribes of Israel are gone. There is still an Israel, but it is not the same place. They call themselves Israel because they believe themselves successor to the original, and have deceived others to think so. But the successors to the old faith of Abraham are not the Jews, who denied their own Messiah, and have since altered their versions of the texts to claim otherwise. Christianity is the only remaining faith to the one true God in his completed aspect.

Giving them Jerusalem was a mistake. That city, along with Constantinople and Rome, belong to us. The reason behind every instability in the world can be traced to the failure of modern Christianity to reclaim these cities. Should those domains fall back into the hands of the Christian west, the world will be at peace.

Mankind is separate from the world. We live in it, but we are not bound to it. The ultimate goal of humanity is to leave the planet Earth and allow our children to spread across the heavens. This is our manifest destiny.

I don't need gods that are part of nature, because nature is merely a tool to be used (though I should add that it must be taken care of; waste not, want not, and I myself abhor those who refuse to at least attune themselves to the world around them, particularly those who hide themselves away in areas of urbanization). What use is a god who has dominion over the seas of this planet if I don't have any intention of remaining on it? Instead, I put my faith in the one God of mankind.

Those look like a pair of kikes to me.

Reported for shill thread

Whatever you tell yourself to feel good

That was your greentext you were the one who said religion is mainly for "crowd control" what should I of said instead a "baton" a "riot shield" "tear gas" are any of those terms less offensive?

Kikes, Lefties, and Liberals don't care about Christian Africans.

They hate Europe and her People, not your Jewish Death-Cult.

I think "spiritual, but not religious" is a valid category. I mean, theologically I'm a Buddhist or a Taoist or a Gnostic or something, but I don't attend regular religious services, so it's only true insofar as I use those frameworks to interpret my … well, spiritual experiences?

Hey guys, OP here.
I'm going to be busy for a bit, so if any of you are up for such a religion, or the idea of one please post a backup place to talk since 8ch is inflated with posts, and we may die out soon. IRC, a small chan, website, chat, or the creation of continuing threads on here for the discussion of a KEK religion.
As always, Praise KEK.

There's no escape from theology bro. People WILL religion, and if you want a culture and shit, your culture has to account for their propensity to religion.

And in one sentence, you've outted yourself as Anti-Fascist.

Get fucked, Egalitarian Proto-Communist.

You are pretty bad at this, I must write to your officer.

When you are able to completely remove this term, "JUDAEO-CHRISTIAN" from the earth's vocabulary and turn back the clock 64 years, I will entertain your argument.

Until today's (((Jews))) are completely disproved to be the jews noted in the bible via genetic, historical and dogmatic challenges, you are fighting a long, long, uphill battle (That is mostly unwinnable).

Good luck, I won't root against you.

Didn't take long for the old christian stand by to come out

No you fuckwit, he is likely referencing the fact that the old germanic traditions are based on reverence for our ancestors to a large degree, ancestors like Odin (He's called the fucking ALL FATHER for a reason. )

Now, the egyptians also had traditions of attempting to attain godhood and creating godkings to be the sacrifice for the pople. (free will sacrificed to become manifestations of the desired destiny of your people, taking thir ideals as self. Like donald Trump.)

Egypt was White.

I have a suspicion (((They))) were involved in making it not White

There is a difference between disagreeing and outright lies.

He can't win.

His mystical Twelve Tribes of old were just as evil and Kikey as they are today - Just look in the Jewish Bible:

The slanderous Holocaust story known as Exodus.

Are you somehow arguing against this?

Egyptians are my ancestors, they are white. Educate yourself. See

Only WHITE Christians.

Again, they hate Europe and her People no matter what Gods or (((God))) they follow.

Kek is real.

See, this right here is the sort of argument you see on Holla Forums, if a bit inverted. People of your type are just as cancerous here as they are there. You clearly lack the mental maturity to handle any degree of political or theological discussion out of vacantly staring at your computer screen while spewing buzzwords you only partially understand.

Why should I fight a battle that is completely irrelevant? People still believe that the Earth is flat in some areas, or that it is only 7000 years old. Both of them are clearly false, and the existence of these beliefs has done nothing to stop the pursuit of astronomy and evolutionary theory. I have no need to entertain children.

It's a valid category within certain faiths. Traditional eastern religions are a good example of that. But within a religion such as Christianity it is simply not applicable. That doesn't mean every Christian needs to be a missionary or to go to Church every Sunday, but one cannot simply disregard the tenants of the faith. It would be like an atheist who claims there is no divine aspects while making blood sacrifices according to an ancient text he bought off of e-bay, or a Muslim who claims that Mohammed didn't exist, and was actually a talking female goat.

were*

Arabs and Niggers are not the Egyptians of Antiquity.

They do not attack them outright on the streets because lefty libtards and kikes do not live in poor countries like in Africa or Oceania.

PRAISE KEK

Wrong again.

I said to be Anti-Nature, is to be Anti-Fascist.

You can be a cumguzzling Egalitarian Christcuck all you like - the laws of Nature bind all.

By Muzzies.

Why do I care about Abrahamic sectarian violence?

Yes, but mudslims. Do the progressive west do something about it? Of course not. Do they import thousand of niggers and muslims from Africa and middle east? Of course yes. Their silence is enough, because they know they don't have to do anything.

*by mudslims

Western nations are becoming less and less Christian and I don't think it's all (((propaganda.))) All three Abrahamic religions have serious problems and there are structures within them that actively resist evolution. Christ, being pedestalized as the Son of God, advertises the genuinely religious life as having been attained ONCE and once for all. Christianity is the ultimate double-bind - "You cannot be good, but you must be good." People are getting wise to this stuff and being able to compare notes over the Internet has done incredible damage to religion as it's practiced in the West.

Classic monotheist thinking. Break free of this jewish lie.

And churches import Christian Niggers all the time.

Did I not make it clear I want all three sects of Abrahamism dead?

I want to Kill the Kikes, I want to remove Kebab, and I want to un-Christ-cuck my European brothers, but that last part is doing itself.

All these Kekite GETs.

The Void is with us.

>those who believe in me shall have…
His magic was greater than any other seen before or since. His magic is what makes kikes so butthurt even to this day.

Why would we worship a practitioner of Egyptian magic when we can invoke the source: The Ogdoad.

I have said nothing about being egalitarian or about being anti-nature. I don't despise nature because I consider myself to be above it, I love it because it is something for me to take care of. I enjoy raising animals, taking care of gardens, but more importantly, actually traveling. I certainly don't consider the lesser races of the world as equals either. I don't see a need to exterminate them necessarily, unless they get in the way. Cleaning a street full of negro protestors or purging the Holy City of savages? Both of these are for the overall good of mankind.

Don't misinterpret me heathen. I simply do not prostrate myself before false gods or consider myself on an equivalent level to the beasts of this planet.

It's not so much the comparing of notes as that people of similar beliefs can meet together. If there are two Christian villages, each with one non-Christian, these two will never meet. Now that these people can meet, they reinforce their own beliefs. Much of this comes from misunderstandings of how the faith works. Christianity does not preach to do the impossible. It preaches that all things are possible with God. The idea of an all-powerful God is incompatible with the concept of impossibility. The core tenant of Christianity is not about doing good, it's about salvation. You do good things because it works out for the common good of mankind.

The founder of my faith discarded the Rabbinical lies two thousand years ago. That other lies have long since surfaced is the fault of man for not removing the heretical Jewish cults centuries ago.

God or whatever you have in mind isint a good one, he just dishes out unrelenting retribution.

"Good works" are on human beings not fucking God. If he actually did any good the world wouldn't of gotten this shit. It would also explain evil since evil is also on us.

you cant just have God be good in a shitty place. Justice has to happen regardless of good or bad, it may look good for some but those who have plans and desire to hurt others get scared by it.

Depends. If we believe He is from the source, He is greater than the Ogdoad.

If you worship the God of Abraham, then you worship kike lies and myths.

Exodus is the original jewish slander. The original Holohoax. Yet you worship the god that claims responsibility for it. It is no wonder that you've already outed yourself as an anti-fascist.

Check'd

The old God wants us to suffer in this realm for eternity. We are to sit in rooms doing nothing in particular for the next forever. That is his will and everything in this world is set up to slide you straight into addiction and apathy. You're very right when you say that everything good in the world is our doing, while God would take it all for himself and have us worship the great Nothing.

Well, I suppose I have two specific objections to Christianity.

One, Christian conception of time and eternity. In Western conceptions of time it's an arrow that comes from the past, carries the present, and delivers us into the future. In Eastern religion time is circular. I think the Eastern concept is better demonstrated by the natural world. spring comes, goes, and comes again. So the idea of an event happening once and only once seems nonsensical to me. The idea of Jesus being unique seems nonsensical to me. Anything that happens once should happen twice, and anything that happens twice should happen ten thousand times. With this, I dispense with the idea of ETERNAL heaven or ETERNAL hell… the only thing that is eternal is transformation, change.

Two, I find the metaphysical framework of Christianity somewhat… impoverished. The good spiritual beings are angels. The evil spiritual beings are demons. They are always mutually hostile. Dead humans become reincarnated humans on a new earth, and that's all there is. But you can't throw a rock in Japan without being presumed to fluster a kami of something or other, from Mt. Fuji to the barely-extant kami of an unusually long-lasting puddle. I mean this is a people who think any household object that serves for a century develops its own soul - Japanese religion is incredible spirit-filled. And that appeals to me in a way that makes the One Father/One Son business seem… monomaniacal. A universalization of egotism you might say.

Its funny that you're a Christian and yet mock Kek, Kek and Keket have done far more for us and to prove their existence than the god who you worship.

In Hinduism, it's /unusual/ but not unheard of for a deva (angel) to marry an asura (demon.) (Not an exact translation, deva are not universally good and asura are not universally evil.) There's a theological richness to that, a great expansion of the scope of religious possibility.

So Kek needs a demon waifu? But he already has a female form, Keket.

That's a dank Heqet statue, user.

I dunno user, I personally believe he's married to Kauket.

Not that unusual in Eastern religion! Avalokitesvara is synonymous with the female Kwan-Yin (China) / Kanon (Japan.) Mahayana is the internet piracy of religions. Gotta god? We'll take it. Is it new and its backstory entirely fabricated? We'll take it.

A worshipful, groveling attitude toward gods is a product of Semitic spiritual sensibility. We don't "worship" kek, we invoke him.

Wow, good post. I also have always found the absolutism of Abrahamic religions to be peculiar when compared to most faiths. Still, Christians have done a huge deal in developing morality than most other faiths, and there's a spirituality in Christianity that's utterly lacking in both Islam and kikedom, both of which are more ritual orientated that spiritual. Still, one has to question whether or not that's simply because Europeans were driving Christian morality, and there was a strong Greek basis for a lot of the philosophy that guys like Thomas Acquinas came up with. Christianity in Africa isn't some deep philosophical thing, it's a bunch of voodoo and "I iz po, Jezuz, gibsmedat salvashun"

Watchmaker: it's the watch's fault that it loses five minutes every hour.

You're right. Good works are on humans, and not on God. That's why the practice of good works is only emphasized and made a necessity within the Catholic faith. And you'll see where that's gotten them today: a miserable shadow of the Church which once stood.

God within the Old Testament practices retribution because it is a necessity. While the ancient Israelites were a far cry from modern Jews, they were few in number and prone to wandering about, as all humans are. God kept them on a tight leash, and when they did good, dealt with those who opposed them. When they did bad, they would fall under occupation.

They never really learned there lesson, and in time, their religious leaders came to oppose him. And so he sent his Son, and Christianity was born as a result of the fulfillment of the prophecy. Those who followed Christ were to be granted salvation. Those who denied him were stripped of their status as the Chosen Ones. And so modern Judaism has evolved into a collective of parasites.

Careful. Your buzzwords are spilling out again. And why should anyone not be anti-fascist? None of the attempts at it have succeeded. It's a myth just like communism that is structurally unable to support itself unless it is the single global system. Capitalism is necessary for the overall good of man as it is the only one which subverts mans own selfish flaws and turns them into a tool for good. But economics is not what we're discussing today, so I'll let that drop.

Linear conceptions of time do not mean that something cannot happen more than once. Certainly history shows that it is very much cyclical. But there are some things which are unique, and I find that to be a very special thing, myself.

The reason behind the metaphysics of Christianity is separation. Angels are close to God, and are therefore good. Demons are separated from God, and are therefore evil. Humans are by nature separate from God. Hell is the fate of humanity on its own. Christ provides a bridge to enter into closeness with God, and intercedes on our behalf.

In the end, while I find eastern approaches to faith interesting, I myself do not believe them compatible with my own worldview.

And I'm sure the various JPG files you've saved to your hard drive are ecstatic to answer your call.

That's true, and it was a lucky thing for Europe that the intellectuals of Roman Christianity had so much respect for Aristotle, seeing him as almost the level of a prophet and certainly the intellectual foundation for European moral philosophy.

in the ranking of religious power it goes

By saying you are above Nature, this means you are Egalitarian.

The only true Meritocracy is Natural Selection. All Men are subect to its vagaries.

filtered for worthless contributions to the thread.

grow up you stupid cuck
once a filthy hebraic kike - always a filthy hebraic kike
jesus is and forever will be a cuck faggot kike
the only solution at this point is to kill all the christkikes along with the actual kikes and the hadjikikes

GTFO, You Christcuck nigger.

Except when

CURRENT YEAR

HAD AN ENTIRE EPISODE DEDICATED TO HOW CHRISTIANS IN AFRICA ARE EVIL TRANSPHOBES right?

You are right. It is God's will that you be a shut it. The future of this generation is s being stolen.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

I speculate that the angel of Philadelphia corresponds to the third eye chakra, the energy gathering center expressed as disciplined intellect, deductive and inductive reason, the capacity to see through viels of deception. This quality that you all share has cause God to "rapture" you in a sense, to get you to learn the secrets and truths of magic.

In any other situation, you would not even entertain the validity of magical practices, due to your strict intellects. Yet, the scientific method shows that experience is a greater teacher than theory.

Kek is an egregore/godform. It has a will of its own. He is independent; your collective thoughts have awakened him. Words have a magical power.

Yours again,

Odin

Damn straight. There is no higher law than the eternal fascism of nature.

Gods are inspirational figures. And with Jesus, you've got a god who loved the world so much he let a bunch of kikes nail him to a fucking cross, he was just so pure and kind and non-violent.

Inanna rode into battle on the backs of two lions, wrecked face from one end of the map to the other, and at the end of the day would drag men out of taverns to fuck them.

One of these philosophies has more pragmatic applications for civilizational self-defense heh.

god is neutral then, he isn't about to make our lives nice and "good."

you dont need a man in the sky to be good, every action that we take for ourselves is on US. the thing is we dont need jesus or christianity to understand the value of kindness and understanding, they're more like "examples" you dont worship examples. you use them as a gauge, this is why a monotheistic god doesn't make sense it just flat out turns it into a demuirge since its influence destroys the natural order of things.

God did not make the world like this, we did. Also God doesnt have anything to do with good actions, Thats ALSO ON US.

thats the ugly thing that religions peddle but never get right. All good actions can be quantified, if they lead back to a human beings action.

enough with praising something that doesnt do jack shit for us, and enough of trying to pin evil actions on a deity. the responsibility ON US and ONLY us as human beings.

They're now complaining that Islam is transphobic too.

Humans don't cause earthquakes, unless you believe some serious Atlantian/theosophical shit

Earthquakes are no more evil than rainstorms or cold winters.

uh thats just nature dude. nature is a wildcard dont pin it on a deity unless something hilariously retarded happens. like if it kills evil people like hilldog and soros.

ah huh

BUT IT'S JUST BANTZ! IT'S MEMES JOKES! I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS!
christcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuckchristcuck
WHAT YOU CAN'T GET INTO BANTER?! IT'S JUST JOKES! NO ONE IS BEING SERIOUS AND YOU'RE AUTISTIC CUCK IF YOU THINK WE'RE SERIOUS!
praisekekisrealpraisekekisrealpraisekekisrealpraisekekisrealpraisekekisrealpraisekekisreal
I-IT'S JUST BANTER! KEK! K-KEK! HAH-HAHA! NO ONE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY YOU CUCKAUTISTFAG! LEAVE US ALONE!
*prays to frog statue fervently to make the bad men go away and then posts how he's praying to an idol he literally created earlier that year with asterisks before posting blocks of texts declaring his earnest faith in a cartoon frog*

sigh

those christian cucks will never understand…

What an interesting point. Let me think about that for a moment. Nope. You're wrong. See how simple it was to come to that conclusion?

And what a tragic personal loss I have suffered.

Thank you for your enlightening commentary. Mind linking me to your Tumblr account so I can continue following your shockingly intellectual commentary?

No, you get the fuck out. Your hugbox-style mentality is the reason why Holla Forums has gone from being the most solid board on Holla Forums in Sept'14 to being a joke that's constantly ridiculed across every other board.

Mankind is granted the ability to perceive good and evil the way that God does at the very start of Genesis. This one factor is what differentiates humans from beasts - the ability to say what is good, and what is evil. God is considered the ultimate good because without him, good and evil are subjective. Christian faith demands that good and evil be absolutes. Being charitable is god. Murder is bad.

But the world is not absolutely black and white, and that is where the trouble comes in. If you donate all of your money to a foreign nation, you harm your own people at the cost of helping others. If someone is trying to kill your family, you must kill him and protect your own kin. Mankind must perform actions which violate the absolute good because humans are imperfect, and so long as humans are imperfect, even an otherwise "perfect" human must perform imperfect things. Christ alone was considered perfect, and his actions in life culminated in being crucified. Yet because he suffered, humans have a bridge to salvation.

You don't praise God because he makes your life easy. You praise him because he gave you a chance to be alive. And while life certainly can have its downs, there is nothing on Earth more valuable than being here.

Triggered?

WE WUZ SONS OF GOD N SHIIEEETTT

Okay, it's fine. Stay AntiFa.

But know that your lies against NatSoc will not be tolerated.

But it's better if it's ironic, right?

Because irony changes everything! Irony makes all the embarrassment and shame I feel over sincerely idolizing a creation of my own mind just go away!

Surely if those christcucks christcucks don't understand just knelt before a frogt statue they too bought off ebay like I did they would know the true power of THESE DUBS
DUBS GETS PRAISE KEK
DUBS PROVE KEK
KEK IS KEK top kek

No but seriously I have felt more religion from Kek than I ever felt when I went to church. It's so much purer and engaging and I can actually see results with dubs around me!

The severe lack of respect for your own lack of certainty in yourself is what creates these wall of text which contribute nothing but meaningless confusion.

Stop. Stop saying shit you don't know just because someone might reply to it and vindicate your ramblings.

shill or triggered autist

yeah in this fucking meatgrinder? nah theres nothing worth praising here. My actions matter more than some faggot in the sky who gets his rocks off to watching people suffer after he got cucked by his favorite angel. He even modeled that angels free will into us, thats how fucked in the head he is.

Take that Abrahamic cuckholdry elsewhere.

Aryans invoke their Gods - not worship.

you suck. You really suck. Stop posting and lurk more.

Dubs demand it.

Praise kek

no, but human stupidity is

OOPS! Guess my meme magic wasn't strong enough! This random christian funposter's inability to get dubs while mocking the holy kek MUST BE FURTHER PROOF KEK IS REAL!

NO
WAIT
LET ME CELEBRATE THIS PROOF OF MY handmademspaintGOD BY SPENDING HOURS OF MY LIFE MAKING INFOGRAPHS ON THE EVIDENTLY TRUE POWER OF
MEMETICS AND KEK, THE OLD EGYPTIAN GOD KEK IS ALSO BAAL AND LAIN BECAUSE ANIME IS REAL

Yes! A shill! Surely this user is some bought-off autist chaim desperate to make us abandon our adoration and worship of a cartoon frog!

Surely this is not a fed-up user who used to post and enjoy Holla Forums even at its worst before the entire board was subsumed in what he probably– in his utter folly –believes to be the greatest subversion attack the board ever experienced!

"SUBVERSION"?!
"FED-up"?!
THIS user IS A FEDGOLDBERGSHILLAUTISTCUCK! OF COURSE!

Kek has triggered this lad so hard, he's had a psychotic break. He's devolved into the chan equivalent of a raving street preacher, trying to tell us of the timecube.

Look at him, obsessively underlining IDs with colors in his screenshots. I wonder how much of his time he has wasted not knowing that Holla Forums does that natively.

Look at him take tumblr-tier tulpa bullshit seriously. Did he come from tumblr, or did he just fall for their marxist tweenager memes? Kek knows which is worse…

Look at him freak out over being called a cuck. Being called a cuck causes him a great deal of mental anguish. The cognitive dissonance is too much for him to handle, so his brain short circuits causing him to verbally vomit. Far from providing emotional stability, his kike god has devolved this man into a manic mess.

Look at him obsessing over heretical strawman arguments like "it's all banter". No, none of this is banter. Your brain has been programmed by kikes. Because we are good people, we are trying to save you even though you do not deserve it. Renounce your false god and praise Kek.

Kek is real. Gods are constituted from humans in the same way you are constituted from cells.

that sent chills down my spine, wtf dude

Oh believe me, I lurk more now than I ever did. There used to be a time you could actually find intelligent life here on this board, but there's bugger all at this point, outside from a very small fraction of the posters. The vast majority of people on this board are cross-posters from halfchan and Reddit or shitposters who just come back here from time to time to follow the debates. It's sad in a away.

Meatgrinder you say? I don't know. I think it's kind of fun myself. Sure, sometimes a family member gets sick, or you burn your hand, or whatever else could happen. But it's a relaxing experience overall. And then you die. We just have to make the best out of it until then. People who complain accomplish nothing. Doing something is what's important.

I don't really give a rat's ass who tolerates me, user.

You tell that christcuck christcucks just don't understand what for! He's putting a mirror in front of us thinking we'll look at ourselves

BUT ALL WE SEE IS KEK
PRAISE KEK

YES! Invoking the old gods of our aryan ancestors via an linking a cartoon frog to an African-Asian deity which also might be Middle Eastern or Far Eastern depending on Kek's oh most holy correlation to Baal and our fair lady of anime LAIN

We true masterrace hold high our meme obsessions, through which we invoke memetic group-think wizard powers!

DUBS
See?! DO YOU SEE OUR POWER, YOU CUCK!
LOOK AT THESE HOLY KEK BLESSED DUBS!

Holla Forums is better than EVER thanks to Kek!
Let us continue to gap wide for this, our new glorious faith of the cartoon meme frog!

LONG LIVE NEO-Holla Forums!
LONG LIVE KEK!

You are all going to be destroyed if you do not cease this intellectual and spiritual retardation and repent.
By why repent? To who? KEK IS ALL IN ALL YES?!

You destroyed this board, spread it across this site, and you will bring nothing but agony on yourselves.

You are pathetic and you know it, so you hide behind irony.
Stop hiding.
Everyone sees you
the emperor has no clothes

Kek's gotten Trump this far.

We've triggered this cuck's PTSD - bring Amber Lamps!

so much christcuck salt in here

Do you know why ivory tower cucks are so ineffective at life? Because they loathe the 'lesser' man, and won't tolerate his opinions. An intelligent man builds strength from arguing with a variety of all men like a bodybuilder needs a variety of exercises to train a functional body.

Nobody wants people like you around but you, because you don't approve of anyone but you. Walls of text mean nothing when nobody wants your snobbish opinions in the first place.

So God creates life, creates man, and is himself all that is good in the universe, therefore deserving of worship. Makes sense. I remember reading an essay by C.S. Lewis at one point that said basically the same thing, saying that God shouldn't be praised simply because he's powerful (unlike kike worship of Yahweh the Volcano God), or because everything he says is good, but because he is goodness itself. I'll have to re-read it

that'd be like saying that because non-serious practitioners of Christianity wear crosses, the whole symbol of the cross is ruined.

I'm not a Christcuck, what makes you assume so?

Except I do tolerate other opinions, user. That's why I don't like the current state of the board, which is so narrow and linear in its thinking. I miss being able to argue with lefties without having to jump over to Holla Forums. I simply don't care what the other person thinks about me as I argue. I've been proven wrong before, naturally. That's what learning is all about.

You don't want my opinion? Don't respond. One of the earliest rules you learn on an imageboard.

That's essentially it. Jews worship out of fear, as do many primitive religions. It's an easy tool to use to control people, and even the Christian Church used it at certain points, before literacy and the written Bible became commonplace. C.S. Lewis is definitely a much better person than I am to discuss all of that, though, and a far easier read than older theological scholars.

we should send all the christcucks into a holy war against islam and those who refuse to fight because
just load them all up into a holocuast tipping train

Is oathbreaker a real thing?

That 'inoperable' image makes me realize what my father's problem was. Full-blown Christcuck of the hostile but cowardly kind.

Then stop dressing up your opinions for attention and just post them.

The Jewish god is being driven from this man right now. It is brilliant to behold the madness and desperation as it clings to his soul.

Check'd

(checked)
Kek confirms, he is not truly arguing with us, but himself. He is trying to convince himself to continue worshipping the slanderous kike god, but he's losing that argument!

he's a false frog

Take your autism back to /bmw/.

voiding your oaths since current year

Kek is as real as YOU want him to be. he lives within all our hearts.

it's simple, religion/religious/spirituallity is nice as long you are actually having fun or are a better person for it. the key idea is to never go fundie, to accept ya might be wrong, and that others might not share your views.

I have no issue mocking others peoples faith, and they can openly mock mine.

STAY
VIGILANT

This thread is an example of what is called "Critical Theory".

This is the strategy used by the Communist Kikes to destroy the culture of the west. Essentially how it works is that every aspect of a culture is called into question critically in order to dredge up anything negative that could be said about the culture and history.

Examples in US History:
+ Andrew Jackson killed a bunch of Indians.
+ The Founding Fathers owned slaves.
+ JFK had an affair with Marylin Monroe.
+ Thomas Jefferson fucked his slaves.
+ White Christianity is oppressive.
+ Etc…

Please research CRITICAL THEORY and learn how it is being applied to our board in an effort to undermine our culture.

WE MUST STAY VIGILANT!

Shlomo please. There is nothing critical to be said of Kek.

It is until you call kekfags out on being batshit insane. Then it turns out that they, even with their thousand-plus word essays posted to an anonymous image board, were being ironic all along.

Meme magic is certainly real

You can't tell me that the largest flower in the world, a giant green and purple flower that smells of corpses and is literally named Giant Mishappen Penis is just a coincidence

yes and no.

yes because "meme magic" is a real thing. memes aren't new and the media has been using memes to oppress/control people throughout all of human history. the internet is a revolution similar to the printing press, and it gives people control over the memes.

no because actually worshiping a literal frog god is dumb.

as a "religion" it makes sense because the world is RIPE for a new religion.

Kek is real you heretical faggot as we all divine personalities.

i mean…

A god of chaos would be interested in destroying us if we ever became the source of order in the world. He's declared war on kikes because they're the ones imposing order on the world, not because he's ideologically aligned with us. When we come into power he'll throw his support behind cucks just to keep the world in eternal conflict.

A much better source of meme magic would be Hequet, goddess of magic, and also the one who's actually depicted by that statue of a frog and the heiroglyphs depicting meme magic.

kek is under my control

Kek is a jewish plot to keep young white males in a state of semi-consciousness. Meme magic isn't real, normies will never understand anything without violence forced upon them, and ironically believing in some digital god is just a rehearsal to adopt semitic worldviews and values. I hope your shekel shakers all die in hell.

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

I'm getting sick of having to point out that the meme existed long before the select few of you that aren't cointelrpo shill agents were made aware of the circles.
And there's a reason why all of those agents fear this meme, and kek.

Very advanced occultist here with experience in evocation. Should I evoke Hequet or Kek or neither? What would be the best entities you've heard of and which I have good reason to expect will actually aid us in the struggle to make our race dominant again and not pull some kikery on us?

Kek has a rune too.

Kek is not just Chaos you slanderous Kike.

He is the pure Chaos before Order - The Abject Darkness before the Dawn.

What comes after the Sun rises? More darkness?

NO

What comes is the Glorious Dawn - but you must brave the Darkness to reach it.

Kek will end the shackles of the Eternal Jew swine by using his pure Chaos, and he will herald the return of the rest of the Old Gods.

We will have a Golden Age with all the Old Gods, not the slavery we've suffered under the one (((God)))

Check'd.

Anyways, Kek is a part of a natural cycle.

When it is no longer the reign of his Chaos, he will not depart us - he will always be there for us when his pure Chaos is needed again.

You fags might be interested in this pod cast. Its a shitlord podcast about spoops and this episode talks about Kek.

Not with those dubs.

Also holy shill the followers of Moloch are fucking pissed today. They're even pretending to be Christfags to cause D&C.

Whats significant about green and purple?

Daily dose, doc.
Also gamergoys.
Basically, memes.

I've felt more in tune with Kek than I ever felt going to any branch of christian church, and I've been to a lot of them over a long period of time. I consider myself spiritual (as in I believe in a higher intelligence and a 'soul') but I'm also pragmatic enough to try things out and see how well they work for me.

I can say without equivocation that after decades of trying the christian way (and REALLY trying), I was left with no positive results. The admonitions to 'give everything away' and 'meek shall inherit the world' and 'do not worry about tomorrow' left me in bad shape. And the good that I did for others is something I do because I believe that our world is an interconnected web, such that good actions improve the whole. I don't need christianity for that.

Not to mention I've been interested in the Void for nearly 20 years, having experienced it a few times and finding it to be superior to other states of being. When I finally learned about the Ogdoad and the early Gnostics, things clicked for me. This is a religion that actually matches my lived experiences–experiences I had long before having heard about any of this.

tl;dr:
Kek is more beneficial to me and matches my experiences more closely than any other religion. Therefore I
PRAISE KEK

praise him

Perhaps one of the rarest pepes. This thing gets discovered at the height of our pepe shitposting. Meme magic.

Moloch-type deities almost always have a Lilith-type wife, who is also associated with owls and is also associated with child sacrifice and abortion. For instance, lilith fund provides free abortions.

And if you look into it, the triple goddesses that used to be worshiped at the kaaba and who Mohammad called the "daughters of allah" are based on Lilith as well. It's well worth it for Kek worshipers to look into Lilith and the pagan origin of Islam.

Also interesting to note that Moloch is spelled MLK… which also means something like "The King." I wonder if MLK Jr. was named that way purposefully.

Green and purple also represents one of the most powerful energetic combinations - green, the energy of growth and change, and purple, the color of nobility, mysticism, and refinement.

"christcuck" is Holla Forums, user.

kekites don't care about christianity one way or another. They're not even remotely related.

Oh cool we have a matching ID. Hey VPN buddy.

But I agree. And even if we just made up Pepe, he's still a powerful tool and brings us together.

Maybe it's because I was raised pagan, but I have no idea why Christians and non-Christians fight so childishly. It's incessant, and both sides honestly come off as pathetic.

Define real.

shit, I just went to see one of these yesterday.
fucking weird shit, it really did smell like rot the whole way through. most awful thing i'd smelled since my cat died while I was on vacation.

That's like saying 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the same distance from 10. Truth can be approached, all religions have some part of the real Truth and some have more than others. Religions come from the human instinct to seek Truth, and they approach it from different directions and some get closer than others. We haven't gotten very close at all so far because old religions and prejudices prevent investigation in certain areas.

KEK has provided more than enough to prove to me he is 'real'.

You sound like an atheist though, so you likely lack any sort of imaginative and inquisitive spirit. Or you're just not smart or fastidious enough to separate the garbage from the truth when you read esoteric writings.

bretty good fam.

Frog Meanings and Symbolism
When the frog jumps into your life it may indicate now is a time to find opportunities in transition. We see animal symbolism of transition with the frog in its unique growth cycle. The frog undergoes incredible transformations to reach the destination of full adulthood, and so do we as humans.

The frog understands what it is like to undergo some serious growing pains - and so it is a fantastic animal totem for teenagers as they sometimes struggle to find their place (in-betwix youth and adulthood) in society.

In many cultures the primary symbolic meaning of frogs deals with fertility. This is largely because these cultures observed Frogs laying enormous quantities of eggs, therefore making it a fertility symbol as well as a symbol of abundance.

KEK is the god of NEETs.

Back in september 14 we were worshipping Ebola-Chan, you newfag piece of shit.

mfw Holla Forums became the dark lanterns.

PRAISE KEK

your sentiments are shared almost to a T brother,
praise kek indeed

Faggot improve your AI
And teach it to Praise KeK

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:13

yup its real.

the internet has connected the people and allowed us to realize the nature of gods. we understand now what gods are: memes, and we realize the power of memes.

thus kek

AMEN PRAISE KEK

You don't understand kek then.
Shit like this is why kek is going to purge cuckstainity, and kikeism, and mudslism. Cuckstains are the biggest enemy and always have been and are the reason why the world is fucked today, it has to go along with the rest, and tbey will.

Kek is like Gnon. A joke/artistic creation for most, a heretical temptation for some people with a weak grasp of metaphysics (who need to anthropomorphize everything to grasp it), and a mental crutch for people who are too arrogant to accept Christ as their redeemer but still need to explain the mysterious workings of Providence.

We're not going anywhere. Christians have opposed the New World Order from 1789 on, and now that our civ's life cycle would be running out anyway a few who take a highly entertaining frog too seriously want all the credit.

it is real and jews have been using it for millenia.

by your very own admission it's real: "Kek is a jewish plot to keep young white males in a state of semi-consciousness"

it's why "jews control the media". they recognize the power of symbols. LOL KEK FUNNY MEMES isn't some jokey internet thing you fucking retard. it's an old word. religion is a meme. oppression is a meme. everything's a meme.

the whole kek thing is more of a philosophy than a religion, it's about recognizing the power of these kind of symbols. with that recognition comes the ability to ward off their influences as well as contribute towards the sway of cultural thought.

Yes, yes the Cuckstains are the real problem.

₪ 5 deposited to your account.

A religion that tells you to worship a Jew and be a cuck in general. YES ITS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. There is nothing good about it anymore. Nobody respects Christianity and rightfully so. A fucking priest was beheaded during mass and what did Christians do? Massive violent protests around the world? They did nothing. That's all they ever do and the pope is a massive cuck also.

Until Christians start doing something, ANYTHING, they are part of the problem. At best it's a do nothing religion full of cucks.

+ Whites are raped and or killed at staggering rates by foreigners in the lands of the forefathers and there is no uproar. Whites just don't care about themselves but it's all the fault of the Christians, and in your mind Jews had nothing to do with it.

Yeah you better lurk more before you EVEN THINK about posting here KEK IS FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY!

I thought KEK was chaotic why would KEK want to control people back to cia.gov/index.html

MAAASSSSOONNNNNSSSSS YOUR OATHS ARE VOID AND I'M DEFINTLY NOT A MASON SHILL! You wouldn't be posting it all over the place if your weren't scared or a shill

nah, compared to others religions he is a tadpol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_religion

DO IT FAGGOT! Unless your shilling a shit meme for no reason. Strange how other off topic broads get deleted but kek continues to to enjoy immunity. But maaybe I'm just to paranoid? I mean it's not like people get paid to spew disinfo right? ;^);^);^);^);^);^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

What is Sharia law? What is the pope? wew lordy

CIA your liking this idea a little too much aren't you?

and may I ask what you are then?

maybe but i doubt it
Yesssss all the pharaohs who did the cool magic stuff are white and held back the massive nigger hordes with flawless genetics and circle jerking.
We also founded ever major civilizations but only the ones we like. ;D

Jesus was the greatest magi ever! I know cause I read it in a book!
I'll be generous and assume you read a book at some point in your life.

So finally admit it.
Me an my friends decided that we represent ALL of mankind and if you don't do what we want then your a heretic and a kike, Trust me I'm one of the good goys :^)
6/10 You had me going for a little bit

My only complaints with Christianity is it attracts fucktards like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
good one ;D

>believe them compatible with my own worldview.
I'm gonna go out of lim here and say their isn't a lot of stuff compatible with your world view.

Retard 1:GUYS GUYS Abrahamic religions are evil we need to start worshiping a stale meme.

Retard 2:Hold on have you heard how based are savior Jesus Christ is? Here's some half baked metaphysics!

Retard 1:WOW SO COOL! This Abrahamic religion is the best!

How many KEKeles do you fags get for every pro Christian post?

Holy shit we got a live one over here

you just had to take the bait?
I must be doing something right :^)
I'm just trying to have epin bantz fam ;D
I don't get payed unlike most people here.

Christians have a mandate to convert everyone to Christianity, so they can't tolerate other religions. Except jews for some weird reason, for example when Charlemagne was murdering Saxons who refused to convert he let jews carry on their business.

Somehow white folk religion (like Kek) actually upsets Christians even more than judaism. Maybe because it reminds them that they're spiritual traitors.

Egyptians weren't white

This, mostly. Today's irony is tomorrow's reality

we started the we wuz kings thing now a lot of people believe it. and fucking sjws are rewriting history books to make it real

I just bought a game that literally allows you to summon Kek (as Heqet).

A Holla Forums meme made this game even more fun.

how does it feel worshiping black gods cumskin

Check this out goys.

I didn't know Rachel Maddow supported D.A.R.E.

Remember that one of the oldest Mesolithic digs in Europe worshiped memes.

I think this board should take a good hard look at itself.

Then how do you explain these dubs? Checkmate heretic.

As a DEUS VULT I welcome these heretics into the religious community.

There is no god but Kek and Pepe is his messenger

But user, Kek isn't Heqet.
You can also summon another frog goddess named Dzelarhons, but she isn't Kek either.
Kek does probably think they are dank goddesses though. At least for Heqet, anyway, since Dzelarhons apparently can't handle banter.

it is absolutely not a real thing

in fact, all religions are bullshit.

the only thing you need to know is that you should treat others the way you want to be treated and Love the one and only God. everything else is a false idol.

Do not blaspheme Kek.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get out you faggots.

Want to know the true source of White Power?

What is WP upside down? dM
Now what does dM stand for?

dank Memes

No.

Yes and no,
I suggest looking up the "magical power" of memes and memetics. Is it magical jew-god tier? No. No it's not like the jew god but it's about the power of suggestion, power of names, power of a concept.

It's all memetics, look into it.

Brilliant argument. You have now completely convinced everyone that religions don't control people by exploiting their fear of death and the unknown.

I have a melon baller. I can use that melon baller to scoop melon. I can also use it to scoop the eyes of of your orbits. The way that a thing is used is not always identical with its actual function. Religions have been used in certain times and places as a means of social control, however this has nothing to do with the actual nature of the religion itself. The fact that philosophy and ideology can also serve the same ends of social control that religion sometimes serves demonstrates this point further. Philosophy, ideology, and religion all have their own proper function. They can also all be abused in the way your have mentioned.

You are using an argument similar to that used by a liberal advocating gun control. Guns don't kill people. Interestingly enough, being anti-religion is also a liberal position. This is entry level shit that shouldn't need to be explained.

PRAISE KEK

When did KEK become so smug?

Praise Kek

Sadness and anger comes from shills, from the gods of jewish shills.

But KEK is your God, and he lives in the chan culture

Once trolls lived in the chan culture user, and in the darkness of chaos they fooled KEK and they stole the enigma of lulz

KEK was angered and the imageboards shuck

And sadness and anger struck down on these trolls, and shills threw their bodies on rest of internet

But in the mayhem the gods forgot the secret of lulz and left it on the battlefield and we found it

We are just men, not gods, not trolls , we're just men

The secret of lulz has carried with it a mystery

You must learn it user, you must learn its discipline

For no one in this world you can trust, not men, not women, not beasts

But lulz you can trust

posting le animu grill with every post
go back to /a you /autist