My grand-grandfather fought in WWI for the German empire and was decorated with the iron cross...

My grand-grandfather fought in WWI for the German empire and was decorated with the iron cross. You people killed him and his wife in auschwitz in WWII. I still can't believe the /gaschamber/ meme though. I am an antisemitic jewish zionist. AMA

will you watch go and actually watch documentaries on the nazis and the holocaust, or will you just sit here and shitpost endlessly?

Oh forgot to mention that my grand-grandparents could have escaped the nazis if they could pay the huge fee to the jews who smuggled other jews to Switzerland. They just couldn't come up with enough…

Like this one?

That's a good one, never seen her face. Only heard her voice in TGSNT. I like how the interviewer mentioned Schindler's List too. People these days still believe that jewish fantasy is a true story.

Pure fucking fantasy. Assuming you aren't a shill, look up the Havaara Agreement. Also known as The Transfer Agreement.

Your race must die.

What am I here to shill? You seem upset.

Is my first thought. What do you have to say about the Havaara Agreement, Moishe?

Jews died in German work camps. The Havaara Agreement was relevant before WWII, not during, and was relevant to German (after the fall of the German empire) jews and not other jews. I wish that plan could have been completed tho.

was to

So did a lot of other people, due to the allies bombing supply lines and typhus being rampant.
Hitler didn't care about other jews. Only the ones in Germany.

Dammit I'm no pedo but that pic makes my dick like stahl. Post more dead jewesses.

So what? That's like saying if a serial killer your mom then you shouldn't take it personally.
Jews from a number of countries in Europe were sent to German work camps in WWII.

I really don't see the point you're trying to make. Are you pic related?

Saved

OP tried to make it only about jews, as many who revere the holohoax do.
Oh you mean from parts of Poland and East Prussia, right? Where Germany owned the land prior to the Treaty of Versailles?

Get fucked kike.

kek
back when I was a bluepilled adolescent, this would've served as wank material for months. Now it's just gross and…jewish.

Anne Frank was probably a good fuck, and thus popular with all the guards and officers.

Why won't you "woke" Jews go after and remove the kikes hating on gentiles?

I'm doing my part you medlling goy

The Nazis are a US based Mason and Anglo Kike funded creation, to keep the communist Kikes out of Europe.
Most of the top tier Nazis have Jewish ancestry. Their "anti-semitism" is fake, because it was used to D&C the German and European population from Jews.
The Christians and Zionists then have backstabbed the Nazis afterwards.

Serves them right though! They trusted two Jews.

And now say "woof" and bow to your master.

It's a recurring theme. I'm sure it's just a coincidence hehe

I don't blame Hitler for gassing her if you know what I mean

I truly don't understand your line of thought.

Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now?