Neggerball

Why are (((african americans))) so good at negerball? Is it because of their ape like structure/physique? Is it because monkeys are good at jumping and climbing trees?

Nice slide thread.

Hello, CTR.

Not enough whites bother with the sport anymore.

Look at how the men's olympic niggerball team is barely beating white teams this week.

Look how many white high school niggerfoot teams win state championships.

The fact is, they don't pursue it any longer after that. Not in the numbers niggers do, for that matter.

White flight doesn't apply just to living spaces. It applies to sports too.

Can you fucking faggots please fuck off back to cuckchan and not bump obvious fucking slidethreads by people who can't even use the tripple brackets right?

Kill yourself.

This isn't a slide thread you dumb fucking morons. Yes it's a bit lighter in nature, but legitimate question.

it's negerkugel user, lrn2deutsch

GTFO slide shill. This shit is 4cuck-tier garbage. We've got leaks to look over and health problems to meme.

Apehoop

Fuck off edge Lord
No body cares about your cuck status. Don't like it then go to hero chan faggot or defend 'muh lady' with honor

moderate kek

because niggers have long limbs and that helps in blocking and putting ball in hoop, sadly they lack brains and all the actual tactics and strategy has to come from white people

Because the basic concepts of basketball has degraded to monkey ball.
I can almost point to when it started julius earving
started the 4 giant steps to the basket carrying the ball and made the entire focus "the SLAM"
Find some old vintage film of basketball and see how they had to dribble the ball your hand had to stay on top of the basketball which is immensely harder than the way everyone dribbles today.
I figure they changed the rules because so many niggers played school yard ball all summer then when it came to league play they could never break their bad habits they learned all summer.
They all adopted very lazy ways to dribble and did not practice the proper technique and once you go that way it is very hard to change.
So rather than constantly calling them for carrying the ball and turn over every time a nigger started to dribble they just changed the rules and never attempted to make them play correctly.
Originally basketball was a very elegant highly disciplined non contact sport that took tremendous skill to play it correctly. It has devolved to nigger ball only the most flagrant contact is called a foul.
My favorite now is the proverbial "monkey dunk" where instead of skillfully dunking the ball they fly to the rim and hang on it.
It looks just like any great ape hanging from a banana tree.
If you want to see how players used to dribble the ball look up marcus haynes at one time credited with being the best dribbler in the world, or freddy "curly" neal. You should also realize the official NBA logo is a silhouette of jerry west a white excellent ball handler. Also probably the best ball handler in the history of the NBA was "pistol" pete maravich. Pete never carried the ball.

Very informative user. Have a kek.

Here is both marcus and curly highlighted in a utube vid notice they always push the ball down they never have their hand on the side of the ball.
I realize this is not league ball, but their was they way you had to dribble any time your hand went to the side of the ball that was carrying the ball.

Here is Pete Maravich he was such a talented passer he often times faked out his own team mates. Probably the greatest ball handler of all times in the NBA.
His biggest flaw was he was white.

Because they are vastly superior to white people.

Does this satisfy you, OP?
Does this give you fap material for your cuck fetish?
Is this what you wanted to hear?

This. White culture has been so subverted that past times that used to serve as huge community events are no longer embraced. Thus white kids aren't encouraged as much to be the star of the team. Now if they are even on the team its "well you tried your best good job!". Instead they are now encouraged to get the best test scores possible in cuck studies. Because in most places you can't even earn a slave wage without a degree.

Niggers hunt by running across short distances while chucking spears.

Basketball is played by running across short distances while chucking a ball. I utilizes every single skill the nigger evolved to have.

My first post highlighted how they are not that good they just degraded the sport to where they could play. I did not live/grow up in the city but I can imagine a time all across the USA where black teams played white teams and the niggers could not dribble as the rules then applied. So they inbounded got called for carrying the ball and a turnover, repeat.
The nice white people got together and said we have to do something.
So they capitulated to the niggers, the rest you can see for yourself.
Another thing any time you were on your side and you had the ball you were immediately called for traveling because you did not have a pivot foot established.
Have you ever seen that called?
No they promote wild ass rugby style on the floor scrambles for the ball.
Inelegant nigger style playground run and gun no defense is the rule of today.

Because they descend from dumb retard slaves. We bred the niggers to be taller and carry more shit to help us farm, and the basketball ones are the 7% of the tall niggers that make the grade. You're taking the most elite from their nogg society and assuming they're all like that.

if you want "humor" go to cuckchan

Because it involves running, shooting and stealing.

They are niggers. They have zero prospects in life, and typically no job. They're highest aspirations are basketball or rapper. So they disproportionately practice basketball, a sport so moronic most intelligent people couldn't give a shit about.

In the original rules you got a "step and a half" if you were shooting the ball, other wise it was called traveling, this means you get one step to a layup then your next step your foot has to go in the air and you have to release the ball before that foot contacted the ground. Julius decided that he would "improve" the game and would start somewhere above the foul line and run the rest of the way to the basket and finish with a spectacular monkey dunk.
The stupid ass burgers roared their collective approval of his "athleticism"
< user hates the term athleticism which is just code for nigger did something we like to watch

You seriously need to go back. It is so painfully fucking obvious that you're either shills or cuckchan migrants.

Go fap to milo or something

Fuck you homo. Go be internet police somewhere else

I've always found it to be a very unsatisfying sport because you're not supposed to hit or kick the ball.

I appreciate you serving as living proof that 12 vaccines in a row on toddlers is a bad idea, but you gotta dislodge the stick stuck up your butt. If you die from a stroke, jews win.

They still use endurance hunting in Africa. It's something all hominids can do simply because of the efficiency of bipedalism and our surface-to-weight ratio.

But blacks are adapted to excel where explosive physical activity is required.

The endurace gap between humans and other land animals is so wide that race doesn't really matter. Unless you're competing with another race in the same environment. There, all things being equal, and murder being off the table, whites would win out. Our endurance is better than blacks overall.

But we don't endurance hunt, which is the most primitive form of hunting. We use advanced weapons, and primarily we farm. My hypothesis is that we have better endurance than blacks because in Europe selective pressures favored those who could toil in the fields the longest.