REEEEEEEEEEE!!

>"oh, right. Chad, this is Stacy. Stacy, this is Chad. I think I'm gonna', uh, Imma' go to the washroom, brb" (actually popping fluoxetine)
Now I have to dump her before the inevitable cucking. Murder, this can only end with murder, Holla Forums. Why can't he just leave me alone, for once.

Lock your doors and don't share an apartment, if he still comes in he's trespassing, shoot him dead and claim you thought it was a burglar but from your story you're probably too much a pussy to own guns or live independently.

Sucks, OP. If this is true, ask your brother to back off? also post pic of oneitis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING LOSER BETA CUCK

Good thread

How come your brother is such a chad and you are such a failure?

Because mummy and daddy exhausted all of their parenting efforts on him a left me 'the fuck alone.

don't hate the player, hate the game.
in the end women are just cum holes, sometimes you lose sometimes you win. none of em are irreplaceable.
get over it, and learn how to play properly.

I never took that into account…holy shit mane. For once, I'm thankful to be the only son. Had this been a lone instance I'd probably had fought him for such a major infraction of bro code. If I'd been cucked my older bro my whole life, I'd probably had devolved into a spaghetti monster who's some purpose in life is to cockblock my older bro with deliberate, weapons-grade social retardation.

Sorry for the loss, OP.

my uncle died of that

(checked)

That fucker, never eat another mans fruit loops.

People like us have no family, we're alone, once you can support yourself you never talk to family ever again, this is your fault.

WRONG
Women are what men make of them.

Can a person have, not oneitis, but twoitis or dualitis?

NO.

Listen here you beta cuck

FUCKING MAN THE FUCK UP AND PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON AND WIN THIS FIGHT FOR ALL OF US FUCKING DISGUSTING CREATURES BEHIND OUR CUM STAINED FUCKING DESKTOPS AND 7 IP'S KEK BE WITH YOU

PROVE THEM ALL WRONG, OP
SPIKE THE PROTEIN AND FUCK YOUR BROTHER
NOW IS THE TIME TO PROVE THAT BRAINS ALWAYS BEATS BRAWNS
FUCKING YOUR BROTHER IS THE ONLY WAY
ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE
BECOME LEGEND
FUCK YOUR BROTHER

t. cumdumpster

tell him to get the fuck out of your house.

t. faggot

Seems that your feelings have been hurt. But don't take your inability to keep a women out on others. Its counter productive.

1Pdu4BjKNcCdV4hBzqUwQHXJBQrGByAiv3