Longroom unbiased polls taken down?

Some of you may remember a thread a while back about a site that gives unbiased polling numbers, which showed Trump in a clear lead and that the popular media was biased towards democrats in their polls. This site, called longroom, seems to have vanished within the last few weeks, and several media outlets have written articles saying "this mysterious polling website(…)" or "Trump's polls are so bad, his supporters are faking them!". Yet, longroom has evidently been accurate to 0.3% every election since 2004.
longroom.com/polls/
Here is an archive i found detailing its methodology:
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3457636/posts?page=73

Be warned: the media are trying to fabricate polling numbers as a means of damage control when/if the final election is rigged. Thats why they are removing objective polls. When people respond with "what the fuck why did clinton win 60% when everyone i know supports Trump", the media will of course just fall back and say "B-B-BUT THE POLLS"

Calling it already: the elections will be rigged.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
archive.is/uW3Eh
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
castle2016.com/platform/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think? with billions to Trillions on the line, do you really think that those who profit from this joke of a government will just submit to the will of the people? Trump said Time and Time again, Everything is Rigged.

Into the chamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

how the fuck is that shilling you fucking imbecile, don't you think those in power will whatever it takes to stay there? what the hell is wrong with you?

I agree. This is why they are so desperate to keep the polls close. Every internet or forum poll I see, even on left leaning sites, has Trump leading significantly. If Hilary wins despite all the polls being completely against her, even the normies will get suspicious. But as long as they keep her ahead or even, too few will question the victory no matter how much rigging occurs. There is also absolutely zero oversight on the electronic voting machines, which (((coincidentally))) heavily contradicted exit polling data in the race between Hilary and Sanders.

Fuck this. I used the site daily.

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Based Trump taking charge

what the fuck

this is why we need a revolution

Holy shit this is important. I actually will do this if I can

TRUMP WING VOTE SQUADS

COUNT THE VOTES, GENERAL ELECTIONS NOW

They probably went over their service plan's gig limit. I used to have a small site that got zerg rushed once and that's what my IP did when I went over limit. I sent them more money and they made my site available again.

BTW I went to long room yesterday.

There are scads of new articles about long room asking "who's behind the mysterious site that says the polls are rigged" that link to long room. Also maybe they got ddos'd. They definitely went over their service plan limit.

Oy vey who could be questioning our infallible polling? Fucking antisemites! SHUT IT DOWN!

bump god dammit

The Trump campaign is aware of this issue, at least, but it's questionable what they can do about it when the entire apparatus is set against them.

The polls are clearly rigged and biased against Trump, but as fas as longroom goes, I'm not trusting that either. I'm not the most autistically gifted fellow, but no where could I find longroom's actual methodology. It seemed too much like "we got the last three elections right, give us your ad revenue!"

All signs except the media/polls tell me Trump is winning. Hillary has literally everything else against her. We need to focus most of our energy on finding evidence/propaganda the general election is rigged - in case the (((vote))) goes blue.

And I meant to add, sharing longroom with anyone is an great option. I'm just trying to be realistic, and it will likely be criticized if they aren't transparent with the numbers.

Why couldn't Trump have a site like Longroom created?

Been signed up fam

It is at the bottom of the page with a link to a different page.

Nate Tin publicly doxxed the site owner:
archive.is/uW3Eh

Creating one site is not going to change the aggregate total of all the other polls the media runs. And all those polls have to do is make it seem like the election is close enough that a Hilary victory is believable.

god dammit
now what?

You're so stupid it's sad. Panic if you want over long room getting a standard outage for getting more hits than their business plan allows, and in a couple days it will be back and you'll realize you lost your shit over nothing.

Signed up. I don't think there's a chance Trump will lose my state, but we do have counties with voting machines, so you gotta check.

these aren't the ordinary shills we're used to - these CTR shills seem to be a different calibre to the regulars
their MO is to look at our responses then apply them back on us without any regard for logic
they're in-between spambots and regular shills but their advantage is the sheer quantity
cuckchan was hit last week sometime and a few have stumbled here too

Here is the latest ABC online poll not quite what they have been spouting is it?

Copy paste the link so you don't go straight to it from Holla Forums if you want to vote or view it.
I bet it gets taken down fast.

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

Some have said that longroom is being ddos'ed, others say that he exceeded his bandwidth for his hosting plans, in which case someone could perhaps lend assistance?

Otherwise it should be up, and down again in a bit. Or not at all if he just gives up.

This, nice trips.
They try the leftist tactic of using our memes and vocabulary against us without regard for context or meaning.
Also it doubles as a D&C tactic.

This.
It says they're down because of capacity problems.
They either got too popular too fast or they're getting ddosed. Either option is believable.

Who the fuck is Darrell Castle?

Constitution Party.
castle2016.com/platform/

He sells this on his site.

Thanks user I had no idea either, I just liked the fact trump had 70% of almost 100k votes and the lizard came in 4th.

This. In a beer thread some guy posts about an anti trump DIPA that came out and OP says he will never go back since the bar owners decided to stock it. He got called a shill for it. When i point out that its not shilling to deny funds to pro killary or anti trump supporters i get called out as (1).

CTR is trying to blend in but they're so fucking new its obvious. There should be a few collections of posts with these shills made into a sticky so the awareness of this shilling is made public.

time to dox that cuckike and his whole fucking family. take no prisoners

The OP for that beer thread was a (1), it was a slide shill OP designed to get us worked up over something that didn't matter, a distraction. Keep working on that jewdar.

bump , there have been like 3 days that i couldn't access longroom unbiased polls. Obviously (((they))) are trying to shut it down.

Their plan can't handle the increase in traffic. They'll be back soon after they pay the extra $ to their hosting company.