Has there been any threads on the Loony who shot up his workplace and off'd himself?

Has there been any threads on the Loony who shot up his workplace and off'd himself?

I'm about to listen to his 17 hour suicide tape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rn8ywqCjjP0
youtube.com/watch?v=MSuFBfQ7vOw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_writing
lunduniversity.lu.se/article/using-nanotechnology-to-create-parallel-computers
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a
faculty.washington.edu/chudler/ap.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to tape?

youtu.be/rn8ywqCjjP0

I've been seeing this fuckboi and his horrible animations around here lately. Did he actually shoot up a place? Why haven't I heard about that detail? I thought we were still waiting on him to go for a high score.

When did you hear about him on here? He hero'd about 72 hours ago.

A few days ago, so I probably didn't read LOL

3 people. And then himself. What a fucking failure faggot, he should have went straight for his managers/supervisors to destroy the business and then wait for the police for a good shootout. Goddamn, this is a disappointment.

leftypol sucked him off in a thread for "killing normies"

pol laughed at him for being a degenerate faggot

No gold in either thread to be honest

Wasn't he a brony or some other autistic shit?

His autism is on the level of Chris-Chan.

But they're huge fucking normalfags if they submit to their broken ideologies. They are the most cognitively dissonant retards on this side of the internet. I hope their board gets fucking nuked one day.

Even Asa Coon was able to hit more people than that, albeit non-fatally.

What a good troll.

youtube "animator", style reminds me of the fairly oddparents cartoon, I've skimmed a few, he seems to only animate the eyes, correct me if I'm wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=MSuFBfQ7vOw

People who get scores that low don't even try, they probably realize the game isn't very fun a few seconds in and uninstall
This is why we have suicide bombers, fucking casuals don't have the attention span for real games

It's Danny Phantom

I used to lurk there, they don't see themselves as normies so they shit on normies.
8pol and 8leftypol are very alike, I guess they're all normie redditors now, larping online

The report 59 shots were fired.

Doesn't surprise me seeing how shit his hipfire is with his shotgun.

give this fag a lasersight

I did a search, there seems to be a "theory" that it's a sequel or in the same universe as fairlyodd parents, it looks like same style

Truth. Two sides of the same coin; both boards should be destroyed.

arab rage quitters
kek

I don't think even auto-aiming space-kraut bullets can save his shit aim.

Because the shows are made by the same guy

let's not go to extremes, it's where I go to get my drama not so much pol anymore as it doesn't seem "real" anymore, there's a lot of samefagging and retards getting led by the samefags

Makes sense

gonna listen to it while I drift off to sleep. Hopefully I dream about him and help him do a better fucking job. What a faggot this guy is, all those bullets and only 3 hits.

kill him and take his guns, he'll only slow you down

This is another guy being dosed and targetted.

This is getting fucking lame dealing with you retards.

People are having their neural networks manipulated and this shit ends up happening. It's too bad most of you have an understanding of science that dates back to the fucking 1930s.

I mean that as in your pop sci is 80 years behind what's actually happening.

wat?

Cool.

He may have gotten a contagion that allowed him to be radicallized after some entity profiled him and decided he was worth radiating.

Fuck this gay ass planet

Speak English

Autism is an artificial disease. It's a consequence of technology developed from the cold war to make you in involent faggot you idiot.

He was most likely being radicalized by hijacking his brain.

That's as simple as I can tell it to you.

He is tho, you're just too retarded to comprehend his autistic statements.

Fuck this stupid planet

They aren't autistic wtf
What part aren't you understanding?

No one is actually doing the right thing to figure out why these people are getting fucking mentally retarded enough to go on shooting sprees. It's always some mental ilness suggesting it's way too fucking complicated to figure out other then symptomatically because the brain is unhackable
Well let me fucking tell you THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE HAVING THEIR BRAINS HIJACKED AND YOU STUPID FUCKS LET IT HAPPEN

Oh my gurd he's mentally ill and likes ponies that's why he shot everyone
Wake the fuck up you fucking retards

Almost everyone who is this fucking crazy is giving off alternating radio frequencies from the head that no one else has and is easy to detect if you made it past a third grade education in math and science.

Seriously I fucking hate how long you morons are taking to do your fucking job and catch up

Fucking stupid assholes. Even the crazy hobo on the corner of the street doesn't give off fucking radio signals from his skull. You know who does? The dumb ass brony that shoots three people after writing raging nosense and everyone abandons.

It keeps happening over and over and over again because every fucking one of you keeps going urrr durrr it's schizophrenia or autism durrrrrrrr
Fucking 1930s psychiatric dumb fucking shit cock suckers

You know how many hospital can actually detect this? Zero that your going to fucking find.

You know how much this costs to cure? I'm figuring, with the simpler version of this 'social engineering weapon' is 40-100k dollars if it doesn't completely fuck you in the ass

Stupid idiots

No one can get help because as soon as you fucking bitch about someone giving you a poisoning that creates artificial voices in your head or creates sham anger or artificial rage you get locked in the Looney bin and have your life and ability to make your decisions robbed from you by the state

Any of you smart enough to analyze an organically integrated cloud computer that works through a modified fungus?

No. Neither is your doctor.

are you being mind controlled to post all this drivel?

Fucking perfect weapon my asshole

No I'm being fucking angered I'm isolated after being very fucking popular and in fucking movies with Gary fucking Busey you stupid fucking idiot

you're off the deep end mate

Not a word

Thanks CIAnigger

What are you doing to stop it Terry?

what state are you in user? so i can avoid it, or at least give us a heads up when you snap

I think it is

Fake news my ass.

It deponda on the method used to mind control someone but everyone abandons the 'mental illness' bandwagon and jumps on the genetically modified weapon train we're not fixing a fucking thing.

You're too stupid and fucking poor to figure this out the 'proof' way.

not a word
You're projecting user

You have the equipment to analyze and decrypt whatever protocol an organic hybrid cloud computing interface takes over your brain?

You'd be fucking dead.

Evolutionary neural networks you dumb cucks

evolutionary neural network

You're talking to one right now user

Yea and it's not as smart as I am.

Why are Nazi anime girls so cute smug?

Hey, what's the real answer to the integral of e^x? I want an answer that satisfies it's behavior across two parallel manifolds.

Because everything is all reich

so smart, so rich, so white

Very basic fucking question.

Not only can I see through your bullshit, I can see through you.

even yahoo answers has the answer to that.

Why not ask something that can't be googled?
You're smart, you can come up with something

Still waiting conglomerate neural network. Make my fucking day.

I'm suggesting the computer and Yahoo is wrong.

The integrity of Newtonian calculus is as useful as it's integral.

http://www.math.com/tables/integrals/more/e^x.htm

So if basic integration is wrong, what did your mental gymnastics come up with?

Some tactics used against these sacrifices include methods to make sure the person never understands what someone else is thinking. Then introducing them to the idea forcedully while artificially inducing anger with remote control.

Fucking shit fuck

not a word
not a mark of an intelligent mind

are you black user?

I'll start explaining when I get my life back you piece of.shit

damn, this cringy edgelord made mass shootings lame.

thanks.
email me at [email protected]/* */

Watch this user

That may be a problem for those who are intelligent but are forced to extreme anger. Your collected and calm attitude is leverage afforded to you on purpose so you deny what I'm saying. Your intelligence has actually become a weakness.

You say words, without meaning
Maybe you're also an A.I.
Maybe you don't even know that you are

Looking at this image doesn't really put to question why he has an accuracy rating of 5%

The FBI isn't equipped to handle a complaint (apparently) to deal with biological cybernetics you dumb shit.

They are, 100 out of 100, maybe not one in a million, more willing to destroy the complainer then deal with the actual fucking issue out of ignorance.

you sound like a CIAnigger

By the time the complaint gets to.where it needs to it's already being ignored and filed away by someone being held hostage by the bullshit.

I sound like someone who is isolated and won't sleep with hookers you dickhole.

Is it that hard to get an aggressive slut of an agent to break the ice?

won't or can't?

Won't you idiot.

I'm NOT sexually frustrated. I'm refusing the situation being engineered because I'm not the fucking monkey.

To;Dr this post has less to do.with a response to this thread then any other post I've made.

Compare this writing to his average writing. An intense increase in depth and penetration of the paper and hyperboly of curvature in the writing suggests he is being artificially angered.

Unless the individual has hormonal influences that are time sensitive accordinging to body growth and maturity this sort of behavior does not make sense naturally. It requires artificially inducing the behavior.

go on…..

People who are being artificially stimulates to change their personality, including being an angry murderous ri y maniac, will be reflected.in their writing because it requires modification of many parts of what you understand as being

This person was obviously not in the right state of mind and being influenced by brain stimulation to act in such a manner as to be influenced to commit or attempt mass murder

It happened over a long period of time and ironically the amount of trauma required to induce this behavior in an individual over a years period makes it seem like a very short time. It seems like a long time over a year to turn someone into a maniac but it actually is a very quick period to the individual as he experiences personality change that violates their long held constitution.

It seems to have started "9.5 years" ago, that's when he got into his EGS nonsense.

Your vaccinations turn you into a hybrid computer that can be taken advantage of when it's necessary.

Apocalypse

Yea it happens over 5 to 10 years. That's how fucking bad all of you are at figuring this out.

It's an exploit of something that's at least provable to exist since the mid 1980s.

I don't know enough about genetics to say how the infection effects any sort of analysis done through genetic inspection. Then again I haven't had the opportunity to actually talk to anyone who knows how to count or engineer anything.

Post his writing when he wasn't angry. I dare you.

We have enough samples to tell if you're faking it.

Give me one day of his life acting normally. One fucking day. Show me his writing.

Then I'll compare it to the shit posting g your doing to prove my point.

Do it faggot

hahahah holy shit what a faggot

That would perhaps be pre-2012.

This is the oldest journal he's uploaded

Give me my best friends wedding back you cock sucker.

I'm going through burn out your eye sockets. Murdering you and hanging you up by a rope on your neighbors lawn isn't enough for an eye for an eye or for a feathers weight in gold.

This is common behavior. The writing gets more irratic towards the end because the person is losing control over the amount of stimulation they're receiving.

It's not for emphasis? It's not to fill the rest of the page?

i cant read his short bus handwriting. stopping involuntary sterilization of brainlets was a mistake.

It's calles autographia and it's related to the area of the brain being stimulated to induce artificial anger.

People will look back at this as a huge embarrassment t and travesty against humanity.

Some people can this psychographia but it's more accurately called autographia moreso.
Ultimately autopsychographia would be appropriate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_writing

It's not a psychic event. It's stimulation of your hypothalamus and brain stem. That's why it's associated with ringing in the ears.

Actually saw his video two days ago.
Thought, that it was some autistic brony butthurt message (which it is), watched like 3-4 minutes and fastforwaded.
Actually at first i thought there will be some autistic brony cartoon about mass shooting on the pony world and pony school and was dissappointed.

We need vaccination against fungal infection. Immediately.

This should be a matter of shoving a nuke up someone's ass.

I mean this as a matter of importants and not instruction. It would take a pretty bad situation to actually require you to physically shove a nuclear bomb up someone's ass. This is that situation.

The important part is not the nuclear asshole part. Just taking g the situation for what it is that would require a realistic shoving nuclear bombs.up someone's asshole.

Seriously do I need a fucking degree to save your dumbass lives???

YOU COULD BE CHECKlNG FOR THIS AND YOURE NOT. EASILY CHECKING DOR THIS PROBLEM. ITS EVERY PROBLEM IN TGE WORLS BUT THIS.

YOU ARENT FUCKING PSYCHIC ITS A COCKSUCKING COMPUTER

It exists in nature and only need be modified

ther puttin flouride in the water to make special ed bronies with a hard on for columbine go crazy and shoot up places thats the only way this obvious and transparent chain of events makes sense its a psy op by the DEA

L>>7116488
What's in the water has little to do with what happening.

THIS IS NOT PEDO

It's an extrabational agency. It has nothing to.do with the DEA.

I WILL HELP

This is not cp. This is completely non sexual and legal.

THOSE SEXY CHILDREN SURE ARE IMPORTANT

BUT I WILL BANNED

THANKS TO YOU AGREED

Yea its all over pol.
I found his videos quite interesting. Particularly the one where he flips the coin to see if hes just gonna shoot himself or take other people out with him.

For those who arent following, he invented some gay ghost cartoon show and then after years he started believing when he died he would join his ghost characters and live in their cartoon world. So he killed himself to be in his ghost cartoon.

Hes obviously got a few screws loose but his problems were all first world problems. It was the whole tumblr 'accept yourself even if you are insane with muderous tendencies' that was fundamental to the event happening.

Sounds like remote programming to me. Cause that shit didn't exist 30 yrs ago

John Hinckley tried to kill Reagan to win the love of Jodie Foster. There have always been vulnerable brains who come to believe (or are led to believe) they can win some reward through killing others.

Do some basic fucking research this was clearly possoblr a while ago and is being forced on many countries as a method of controlling governments internationally

That's why this is a fantastic weapon. Because everyone around you does absolutely everything other then figuring it out and blames every other fucking possibility that allows them to do fucking nothing.

There are a lot of people effected by this shit and it allows identify theft and password stealing

The behavior of writing angry letters down and killing people with a shotgun can be stimulated artificially with technology but it doesn't work on everyone. You could actually make a brony like this one, prop him up to be successful, give him tons of material to be black mailed, and see he would be targetted because the system has completely ignored and is incapable of seeing this parasitic crime.

Ok so when will this weapon be possible? How will we deal with it? How will we get past people reaponding with LOL ITS SHIZOPHRENIA and LOL TINFOIL TINFOIL CONSPIRACY LOL

If you're hearing voices you are infected. That's how you need to treat this situation and you may be activated to go berserk at any moment.

Quit fucking projecting and calling me schizophrenic for describing your your symptoms.

Mental Illness: The Thread

Pretty entertaining to watch this retard lose his shit

This will start as a rash and be treated as if it was a simple infection. It's treatment removes it topically which makes the infection look like it's gone away while it actually continues to spread through the lymphatic system. It takes time, but like rabies, it eventually makes its way to your brain and begins mass infection.

The slowness of the infection is apart of the weapons design. It infects many without actually causing the problem of making someone murderously anger but causing obfusticating symptoms as to be confused with a psychiatric disease. It always causes hormone problems because it hijacks the HPA.

Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

You want me to fucking explain how a weapon like this works?

Ok:
http//pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a

This is getting fucking stupid:

https//www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3423153/

Since you probably can't read those articles :

lunduniversity.lu.se/article/using-nanotechnology-to-create-parallel-computers

This is a conceptual article to help you understand how many computers they don't function by themselves can be used as a group to confirm into a server

Ok, the tech is there. But there is no evidence of this leading to literal brain control. There is no evidence that someone could control what this thing does once it gets into someone, or whether the body would reject it.

You've made a mountain out of a molehill. Typical of someone who is paranoid and mentally ill.

This is getting so fucking retarded
Http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/309944.php

Bipolar disorder and schiophrenia linked to yeast infection

It's done via satilite.

You can tell if someone is being commanded or harassed because radio equipment goes fucking bonkers near their head at microwave frequencies.

It doesn't even mean that's the method of communication. It's just a symptom of the communication happening and it doesn't happen on everyone. I've already interogated people to detect it and people being influenced have a unique and obviously bizArd amount of radiation coming from the fucking.head.

Get a God damn radiation detector meant for scanning microwaves

Yeah I'm gonna stop there. This is what I was asking for proof of originally. I can accept that nanotech is advancing rapidly, but your crackpot theory hat satellites can control our minds due to carbon nanotubes is absurd, and you have no evidence to prove it. All you can say is:
>people HAVE to be mind controlled to go on shooting sprees!

Computers can be ran better in space because it's super cold. They are more powerful then you probably want to know.

hows that pic work?

Ok, give me a team of scientists and the equipment and permission to isolate someone like in OP and I'll prove it. I want a functional alpha specectrometer you stupid dick head.

Actually no, there has to be a cooling system in place for a computer. Because space is a vacuum there is no where to dump the heat

png files can hide other files basically

The burden of proof is on you, nigger. Your claim is invalid until proven.

I never said they have to be mind controlled. I said this is being used to create mass shooters when it doesn't make sense for the person to be doing that
This means they've been a nice person their entire life and all of a sudden go fucking crazy

Bullshit. You didn't know this faggot in the OP, and I'm willing to bet you didn't intimately know other mass shooters either. You're just guessing. They could have been total dicks for all you know.

As I said, the burden of proof is still on you.

I've already given enough info in this thread to show the technology is possible and how to detect it and that I've detects it. What do you want? A video of a piece of equipment going crazy every time someone tries to talk so someone else can come up with some conspiratorial reason as to why that is a set up video or fucking dake?

You're fucking retarded. You don't get proof. You have to nip this shit in the bud.

Show the rest of his writing then.

If this was his only hand written note or the wrest of his wiritinf was non violent then that's proof enough to cause suspicion. You would have to take his actual brain and put it under a scope. If he was being controlled its onviously not sending signals or functioning because he's dead and you spent too long fucking off.

No you haven't. There is no proof in anything you posted that shows objectively that people can be controlled by nanotubes in their brain. Your articles don't even give an effective delivery solution for such tech, just that it exists.

Thanks for admitting that you are talking out of your ass. My work here is done.

lock yourself in a small room and eat the key

This need to write out angry bullshit follows every single shooter either online or on paper. Every fucking time this weapon is used because morons like you keep yelling durrrrd muh tinfoil hat muh tinfoil hat. Do you understand how fucking stupid that makes you?

Disrespectful welts.

I didn't say that one time. Just asked you to prove your statements, which you cannot. You have lost, and been thoroughly BTFO. I eagerly await your handler to take you away from the computer, as I'm sure you're taking time away from another patient at this point.

Which statement hastnt been qualified by scientific evidence and what is required to show proof?

Tell me what is acceptable evidence.

You stupid ass.

Not everyone CIA agent is doing the government's work. They're being tortured endlessly in order to pop off and shoot people in public.

The technology that made someone a secret agent has been hijacked. You fucking crazy dickhead.

This is getting fucking stupid. You normally don't have to live with ringing in the ears or impulsive thoughts that are either silent or actually audible around you.

It s not a normal part of life.

Do you fucking get it yet?

You don't know the basis for acceptable evidence, yet you feel you are qualified to explain nanotechnology? Excuse my doubt.

Acceptable evidence is as such: A demonstrable, repeatable experiment that shows OBJECTIVELY that carbon nanotubes can be used to influence a human's brainwaves. I'll accept lab rats as well.

This is getting fucking stupid. You normally don't have to live with ringing in the ears or impulsive thoughts that are either silent or actually audible around you.

It s not a normal part of life.

Do you fucking get it yet?

This is the fucking shit I keep bitching about but no one does anything about
Https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6gbbua/shooter_at_weis_supermarket_was_in_love_with_a/

People like this are shopped for by profile and collecting their data beforehand. Their failure to flurish is being used to make then extra crazy looking and it's apart of a retared old strategy that should've been retired 30 years ago when it became a fucking future excuse to eage war against another country.

You suoid pieces of shit

I personally fucking proved it at the expense of everyone I know.

I do know the basis. I'm asking you what evidence you want because you aren't smart enough to understand what evidence is you fucking cock sucker

A demonstrable, repeatable experiment is not evidence according to you? Oh, you would prefer reddit for evidence I see.

Fuck you for wasting my time, you fucking lunatic

I already did that. Neural stimulation by imbedding carbon nanotube to modulate the electrical impulse in your brain to change your thoughts is right fucking there.

People are being given this bullshit and being prevented from working and forced to turn into faggots. End of story.

You're fucking retarded pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a

That is said nowhere in that article. You are making shit up out of nothing. Kill yourself, lunatic.

Do what I say or I'll burn your fucking eyes out with my fucking tinfoil hat laser you stupid fuck.

You're going to have a very hard time shooting what you can't see you dumb fuck.

That is literally what the fucking title of the article says you fucking piece of shit.

It literally says in the fucking title what I'm telling you.

Yeah its just that we have more people in society than ever before so its harder to notice these people.

Watching his videos it really opened my eyes to the danger of this whole 'accept yourself and do whatever you feel like doing' tumblr attitude.

He was obviously a sociopath and that behavior has been around as long as humans.
His attitude came straight from Tumblr.

hurrr that means people can be controlled by remote servers durrrrrrrrrrrr

faculty.washington.edu/chudler/ap.html

Neuroscience for children since you are that fucking smart.

Yes it actually does.

Prove it.

I'm going to carve my fucking g name into your lenses so that's all you see for the rest of your life. All you're going to see is blindness in a region of your vision that spells out my name so you'll think k every fucking day I wish I listened to Superman.

I'm going to write kal el into.tbe back of your fucking eyes sockets since you can't fucking see anything less obvious.

that's some edgy shit man

he's losing it boys

No I'm not. You're pissing me off.

Don't blame me that your lunatic theory has no basis in reality. You're mad at yourself because you have no proof.

This is what I'm going to do to you if you don't fucking listen to me.
It doesn't take much effort.

I'm shakin in my boots

I'm not going to lie, it's fascinating reading about this guy, even if it's cringy as fuck. Some people just can't handle nihilism

I see the magic gf retard is back again.

The magic girlfriend is gone you dipshit.

He was fucked up all his life and his high score plan was terrible and executed equally shitty. He has no redeeming factors and reading about him is no different than any random tumblr degenerate blog.

10 hours in to his tape

I' m at the point where he's discussing the finer points of his attack. Blowing up propane tanks, blocking doors etc

Yea he's being targeted you stupid idiot

the fuck you on about niglet?

Go back to 4chan you nigger. Screaming for mods has never done shit.

I'm socially Isolated. That's my own chosing though. I used to be popular but I hated it.

Whys there so much CP here and the mods do nothing.

Ignore them and stealth report. Don't give them the attention they want. A lot of 8ch pedos are LARPING faggots and so it for attention too.

Nigger what? It may be weird, but it's not porn.

Pedophiles don't even know what porn is

Sex on drugs?? I've never seen anything like that before.