Should Russia create its own Internarional Legion?

As many of you may know, Russia has become a more active participant in Global Geopolitics over the last couple of years. It has become an important player in the Syrian Civil War where the Russian Air Force has had a major pact in countering rebel/Islamic State advances.

Many news sources also provide evidence that the Russians have been sending Mercenaries to the Syrian Civil War and the War in the Donbass. Some claim that Russian Ground troops played a decisive role in crucial battles such as the battle for retaking Palmyra from the Islamic State.

However, the Russian involvement in Syria and Ukraine has already left thousands of Russian troops dead or maimed. Considering the fact that Russia has been facing Manpower shortages for its Military for a long time now, even without the added burden of foreign conflicts, it makes perfect sense for the Russians to establish an International Legion that accepts troops from across the Globe.

Currently, the Russians already have a mechanism in place whereby Foreigners can enlist and serve in the Russian Military but this is part of the regular Russian Armed forces and one needs to know Russian beforehand. Furthermore, a foreigner cannot join the Russian Armed Forces as a Commissioned Officer.

It should also be taken into consideration that many Foreigners from outside of the Ex-USSR bloc are also appreciative of Russia's role as a Nationalist bulwark against the Globalist elites and would be glad to pounce on an opportunity to serve a country they believe in.

Considering all these factors, doesn't it make sense for Russia to establish a separate International Legion for those from all across the world who may wish to fight for Russia as enlisted men/Commissioned Officers?

if they accept a muslim weeb I'd enlist
better off dying for the possibility of a different world than the shithole it is now.

*International
My bad

I sounds geopolitically hard for the troops who wanna joint the international force.
Immagine you serve your time there and then go back to your homecountry, lets say USA, i imagine NSA would to everything to ruin your life by helping media to label you as a spy or terrorist ot something like that.

Muslims are already a large Minority in the Russian Army so I don't think they'd have a problem with that, though If I were them then I'd be careful.

In a lot of cases, Foreigners who serve a certain number years are eligible for citizenship. This is also the case with the US military so Russia could provide automatic citizenship to those who serve at least 8-10 years and PR for those who serve less, thus these troops will not have to go back to their home countries.

Fuck off mudshit. Kill yourself

Yes but the whole idea was an international force where you dont need to know russian language.

In the FFL, you spend more time learning french than anything else at first, since the orders are given in french.

I'd imagine Russians would follow that model and drill the language into your head.

Russia provides citizenship to anyone who knows Russian, passed an exam in history of Russia (tricky, they learn a different version of history) and served 5 years in their military

Exactly, obviously even if Russia creates an International Legion where u don't need to know Russian to sign up, Russian is going to have to be drilled into you during your training. An International Legion will need to have a common language taught to everyone to be even able to function, and that in this case would be Russian.

Didn't know that, so they could have essentially the same model for the soldiers in an International Legion.

Wasn't there an article that Russia created its own foreign legion and wasn't it offering citizen ship for people if they speak Russian and serve in military for 2-3 years?

Believing jewish propaganda now?

yes. but that wasnt really a foregein legion, it was just an article name to get attention.
as said in
you still need to know russian very well.
not like the french foregein legion, where anyone physically capable of being a soldier can enlist, no matter your criminal record, languege, etc

Isn't it fucking obvious that Russia has ground forces in Syria/Ukraine?

Try again.

NO NO NO NO NO YOU FOOL

If being in the Russian military is so shit imagine in being in a forigen legion for Russia. Fuck that.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i dont get it

5 years service in Russian Foreign Legion guarantees citizenship!

I think it would be very successful.

As the West abandons their citizens it would be nice if there was a place for nationalists to go. Especially for Europeans who really are losing their countries to the Arab world. I'm an American and I would want to do it to after 8 years of Obama and god forbid Hillary Clinton…

Might be a good way to populate the warming Siberian regions also

Google "Wagner PMC"

bad idea, matey. It's not the nationalist paradise you think it is.

There's already something similar to what you're saying in the Russian military however, you're not going to get through the front door if you don't speak a word of Russian. Also, good luck surviving дедовщина, some of the young recruits were forced to endure beatings, stompings, lick toilet seats and sold into gay male prostitution. Yeeah, the Russian military is glorious huh? Shame 6 of 'em didn't think so on a cool morning in Dagestan, on September 1999.

I'm assuming, that you want to join this Military or seriously entertained the idea of doing so as much as Holla Forums neets do, is that right? tell me, what would you're prime motivation be?

Nobody thinks that Russia is a "nationalist paradise".

But if the west keeps decaying at this rate, and the Eastern Europe defaults to that pressure, Russia is the only place for whites to settle.

It's not ideal, and it too will probably get worse, but I don't know where else we can turn in the end.

Still, let's hope for a putsch and European-wide national revolution before it comes to that.

Wrong. Russia is a decaying paper tiger that projects strength which doesn't exist. It is a decrepit multiracial empire who's national pride is largely based on harkening back to the USSR. Putin and CO. actively suppress racial nationalism in Russia.
You don't turn anywhere and run. There's nowhere left to run. Either we fight for our very existence, or we die trying

Or, Slavyanskiy Korpus; Славянский Корпус. Yeah, they were quickly arrested by Russian authorities when they landed in Moscow even after being a security contractor for the Assad Regime. compare that, with Putin allowing jihadists from the Caucasus to leave via ship to fight in Syria so they wouldn't disrupt the Winter Olympics in Sochi (2014 [current year - 1]).

Look here, do you really want to live in a land that has worse political and oligarchical corruption than America? As well as worse police abuse? You like posting through a VPN or some other anonymiser? Too bad, cuz it's illegal in Russia. By the way, people've been killed or imprisoned in for criticising the regime. You think the people that are mysteriously dying around the Clinton's are bad? Wait till you cross the Kremlin. But go ahead, by all means, take Anglin's advice and live there. Just a friendly reminder, that if you even survive their military, assuming you're thinking of joining, they give preference to citizens, not foreigners; even if you manage to acquire Russian citizenship. By the way, like said, there's no where left in the world to run. a few decades ago, you could've went to South Africa and joined there military and be treated like everyone else (even if you were black), but that ship's sailed. Why not just stay put and vote for Trump as a strategic voting move? Don't be a coward.

America and Russia should form a Christian alliance and snuff out the jew and the muslim.

Take your non-white egalitarian religion and fuck off

STAY VIGILANT
This is a slide thread to shut-down higher level discourse while promoting disinformation.

+ No Information provided other than what the (((OP))) has given you.
+ Pushes the idea that Syria was a "Civil War" and not a Mossad Operation backed by the Clinton State Department as has been proven time and time again.
+ Attempts to skew the Mossad / Blackwater involvement in Syria as being the fault of the "Russians".
+ Hillary Clinton's State Department also was responsible for the current crisis in Ukraine which has been seen as a Hostile Act by the Russian Government.

Its fine to go as a volunteer because you aren't committed as a soldier but America for Americans, Russia for Russians, etc..

You're getting a lot of flak for them quads.

I'd consider it if they had better gun laws but I also need to do research into other things as well first.

Trump's America, you disgusting slavaboo.

the only logical reason i see going to the elections in the US is to outvote that psychotic cunt clinton

XAXAXAXAXAXAXA

I'd rather see Russia sponsor a pan-Orthodox legion, which could be used to provide some protection to Christians in wartorn areas as well as spearhead the liberation of a certain city when the time is right.

Hell is forever!

You just got your thread reported, Ivan.

First it's just an international legion then it becomes a Private Military Company. At first it seems they are just guns for hire , mercs, nothing else. But in reality they are official-unofficial proxy soldiers of their nations. Dummy contractors circulate money so that the mercs can carry out the will of their nation.

Kojima was trying to warn us all along.

FFL is not a good idea, sure, their training is very good and tough, however, they'll probably completely brainwash you.

Don't be so sure, their training is designed to destroy your identity and give you a new one. You can't even buy a car and bunch of other shit for the first 5 years of service and you need to be constantly wearing the uniform for a few years.
Besides, you can no longer enlist if you're being persecuted for committing crimes and practically gain immunity from them in France and some ex-French colonies. So it's pretty useless now tbh.

Get a voluntary military training, in some European countries you even get paid for it. If your country enables you, get a sport's licence or whatever to gain access to firearms. Become independent and learn how to kill, don't join some kike approved military, because you will regret it.

Yes. It would give an organized place for all the aryans currently fighting voluntarily with the kurds. Plus we could get some Donbass action against Soros goons.

Lol