Trap

Hey, I'm a cute trap. Please describe in detail what you would to do me.

But, but traps are gay!

I can assure you that I'm not gay. I just want a bunch of cocks inside me.

Would get excited until I saw your schlong and then I'd get very sad.

One or the other, friend.

I would gently but erotically suck your cute feminine penis until you cum all over my face

Post pics so I can decide, and fap.

I'd have to see pics first, but there's a chance I'd pound your little boipussy to be honest.

It strongly depends on how passable you are, like if you really are a trap or if you're barely feminine any way in appearance even with the clothes.

I'd take you out to dinner, have a wonderful evening with you and tuck you to bed while telling you a bedtime story.

Id have a long psychological debate with you about why liking traps isnt gay and is the purest form of heterosexuality and then ask you nicely to sign a marriage liscense.

I would cook you a delicious and romantic dinner, then cuddle up on the couch with you and watch fantasy movies. Then head to bed and make slow tender love till we fall asleep.

Do you guys have any fetishes? I'd be willing to cater to your needs.

Traps are so CY, but this is CY+2. It's ogre.

My fetish is restoring the Byzantine Empire to its former glory, think you could do that for me?

EU4 is what you are looking for

Preferably get to know you, cuddle you a bit for fun, and see where it went from there.

Marriage.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the /gsg/ club's two boards down.

Yeah,dropping an email of yours so I can tell you what my real fetishes are sound like a winner to me.

[email protected]/* */

stick a burning metal rod up your ass and slowly turn you over a fire pit.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle your tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend you over and fuck you on.

i'd killmyself.

I'd get a nice long piece of rope, then I'd hang you from a tree like fucking degenerate animal you are

I would probably just cuddle you. an some other stuff. If you wanna talk my kik is beatus_tristis or if u wanna talk on a different medium thats aight

Go to >>>/erp/ if you want somebody to typefuck you

trap are apparently drug selling area so then trap are where drug sold , so trap is drug sell area , trap if you sell drug then trap illegal , .