Donald Trump is a spy working for democrats

Donald Trump is a spy working for democrats.
His job was to seduce the stupid and inferior white trash with some scam racist and sexist speaches, to destroy the GOP and to MAKE AMERICA DEMOCRAT AGAIN.

Mission completed.
Good job inferior white trash cunts. Your fear of mexicans did it.

So why did you take out a bet on him winning?

Im going to leave behind a tiny piece of surgical glove in the next jew who walks into my clinic for this.

Because Trump just alienated himself like 70% of US voters?

This guy is working for dems.
Accept it.

That is exactly what is happening.
Fuck you.
You are the reason I didnt actually remove all of that kikes carcenoma.

Hahaha, you are a complete fool. Trump isn't working for democrats, he is working for the same people who brought USSR to its knees. Now it's time for the USA to experience it's own perestrojka - Trump is an equivalent of Gorbachev.

Gas yourself. If anything Donald Trump is a spy working for Jews keeping Americans bluepilled thinking if they vote for him things will get better instead of getting ready to revolt.

Hello: Trump is Democrat and he just destroyed the GOP and made america democrat again

Ok why would he be working for the Dems, He's a Billionaire and is in grasp of the most powerful office in the world, would could he gain by letting Hillary win, Losing the Election will Hurt Trump Billions there is no upside for him
Thank you for correcting the record

And nothing of value was lost.

He look, a bunch of people are all talking to each other, trying to switch the debate around.

Nice try, we are totally no on to you.

And this.

I mean: seriously, can't you see he's ruining his own campaign on purpose?

Conspiracy: it's really deeper than you thought.

You have already lost kike shill.

The Khan thing didn't stick Moshe

What I say isn't coming from my head - there is a russian analytist Pjakin(пякин) - who claims this.

Trump owe a lot to jew banks.
No rich people can be free.
That was the biggest mistake of Trump supporters: supporting a rich guy, slave of the jew banks.

You seem to misunderstand, Paco. We're not conservatives and we don't give half a fuck about the Republican Party. We're racists, and we want you to get deported. Who exactly do you think you're convincing? Your argument is tailored for some other place entirely. Did you honestly not think to do even a tiny bit of research on the place you were getting paid to shill on?

Trump isn't going to risk losing 3 Billion Dollars just so his Debts which are a lot lower than that can get cleared
Do you listen to your self shill

That's a proud aryan male

I think you don't get the point.
I'm a Nazi, which mean I'm for racial purifucation of WHITE RACE.
White trash: the camps were full of them
We never burnt nor a single nigger. We burnt inferior white trash, shame of the aryan race.

And another thing its not like Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz were going to win, and because of Trump things like Brexit, Duerte, Pauline, AfD and Norber happen

This is low-tier shitposting. What are you sliding lampshade?

Cause it's easy?

tbh I've been playing the idea that he is trying to destroy the right of America for a while now

Ok I can tell you're a shill, you didn't say NatSoc

Checked and Kekked

;^)

MULTI-THREAD SHILLING

This shit should be an Olympic sport - its a lot more interesting than watching women play ping pong.

Who the fuck is this guy who can barely speak English? Is he a shill or just some fuckwad shitposter from half-chan? This post looks like shit that was showing up over there a few weeks ago.

I like Trump because he is not a Republican, and many other reasons.

Now please… go KYS.

Get it: Trump is destroying is own campaign on purpose.

You're only making me like him more.

Ok I'll entertain you're delusion for one second
Exactly what has he done in the last week that is him destroying his own campaign

> …. Please?…

Exactly the same is doing since the begining of his campaign : white trash propaganda for inferior asses.

America needs a good racial purification: white trash to the oven for the sake of caucasian race.

> C-Come on go-erm, guys! Come on guys!

You should see a doctor, you are schizotypal.

Intl is working overtime

So you ignore my thing with a weak statement that has no bearing in reality
You say that Trump supporters are White Trash but these are people who want to work and be safe, they have a strong ethic that the 3rd world hordes do not and are some of the most vital people, when the Jobs are brought back these people will be hard workers and not weak hedonist
Tell Soros that Moshe

There is a mistake on that picture, it should say:

Except America is Democrat now

White trash: inferior asses that can't compete with niggers, who refuse to go to war to dominate the world, who wanna hide behind walls.

You are so bad at this.

what camps?

So you think that the white working class is a pointless thing to have, we can't have people working hard at the steel mill to create the things that make the backbone of America
No people like you want everyone to be service cucks

Hey that's my uncle! Where did you get that pic? Saaaalute

White people should not work. We have niggers for that. White people should go to war, to purify their race from the inferior white trash and remain the superior race.

wtf i hate trump now

Trump is a rich fag slave of the jew bank with the goal of destroying white culture (his bitchy wife, his incestuous purpose, his atheist behavior), the GOP, and to make America democrat again.

No you're a kike shill.

What kind retardation is this? Blacks were always leftist slaves with no practical value beyond destroying a nation.