Tfw no gf

Anime is Gay…

>tfw no wife

>tfw no horny teen neighbor wanting to experiment, virgin preteen wife, house servants, negro butler, daughter kept in dungeon, etc

I had a gf once and it was a very underwhelming experience. I would even try to come up with excuses to avoid meeting her because she was so ugly. I told my mom to tell her I killed myself.

did she buy it? what would you say if you saw her again?

There is someone out there looking for someone like you OP

i think the worst thing about having no gf is just knowing how undesirable and fucking ugly you have to be

that on the inside you see guys 400 pounds with girlfriends

you see trannys with girlfriends
you see niggers with girlfriends
you see other girls with girlfriends
you see fucking retarded people (like downs people) getting married and going to prom and shit

and just looking at yourself in the mirror in the morning or before bed after brushing your teeth and you seriously think to yourself

And you go to sleep with starting tears in your eyes because even though you can think of 100 reasons why you are un-fuckable. You still know deep down inside you have (or should have) at least ONE redeeming quality to yourself. That some girl should see potential in you. And you cry more. Because nobody sees anything other than the surface

And you will die miserable and alone with nobody to kiss goodnight. Forever

You are the shallow one concerned about looks. This will be hard to convince you but looks are not likely the cause.

More probably you are socially malcalibrated. Which is good in one way because if you're autistic enough you can learn to seem normal. But it's your disdain for those who are normal that is the dead give away on your uncoolness.

Become cool.

Sleep tight hammers and I'm tired of being a virgin

This goy.

Nah, is just a meme, a bj is cheaper than a ps3 game.

I'm probably a 7/10 had girlfriends all the time in the past. About 5 years ago, I became a hermit, cut off contact with friends, quit working and now live on my own and don't go out. I order everything online and have it delivered. Food too.

this posting gave me the blues

Is there a reason why you did it? I wonder because many people here would give their right arm to change situations with your former self.

Why you don't have a girlfriend?

That's your problem. It's not that you're lower or less desirable than a 400lb neck beard who has a gf, it's that you're to quiet/shy/lazy to actually find one. You probably have plenty of redeeming qualities about you that a girl would like about you but you have to go out and pursue one.

meh, being poor is worse.

at least it is easier to get out of being poor without a 3DPD sucking up what little extra money you get

If I had extra money I would gladly give it to a 3D girl in exchange for pleasuring my boner every now and then

so you would be poor because you would give your money to 3DPD in exchange for sex. and that in turn makes no 3DPD want you because you have no money
it is cycle it seems

Yes, it is. Thank the jews for ruining the family unit.

youre pathetic

I would say it is technology is to blame by making an environment where 3DPD are able to get away with this kind of thing

Close, it's more so I'm not so lonely anymore ;_;

Technology or no, jews push degneracy. It happened to Germany during Weimar, and now it's happening to the rest of the west.

Meh I relate. I see other people with these things and I want that connection with somebody. Know I'm somewhat attractive cause i do get lucky when I go out. Unfortunately I can't hold interest in someone elsses life or problems. Even during sex I'll get bored and go flacid, then just wanna get drunk and listen to music or shitpost. Not gay, already tried it… wuz wrong wit me ;(

Yeah, I think she did. I'd just pretend to be someone else tbh

sleep tight hammers

You can't torrent a bj

..for organ harvesting

faggot

this person is right

true, but irrelevant