Are spics nothing more than spanish speaking apes?

Are spics nothing more than spanish speaking apes?

here is dysnomia, the spic

looks like a chad

No, WE are Descendants of the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas… fool.

get back here, slaves!

what a wonderfully random photo

and descendants of the moors who raped the ancestors of the spaniards who raped your ancestors.

There is a reason why literated people says that americans are ignorants, "american" isnt a race, south america is an heterogeneous zone, like north america and mexico is part of north america.

Geography:

You have a continent called america separated in north america and south america and maybe that little thing between them.

Everything else is propaganda, we dont have enough info or is something that changes every minute.

Iq and hdi:

Canada is better than Usa

Crime:

Canada and chile are better than usa.

So if we check hdi and crime united americans (using "american fuck yes!" standards) are the spics of chile and the niggers of canada.

Then switzerland is a shithole worse than best korea compared with russia, well, living so many years in a police state can fuck your mind.

Some spic called me "guy" today

Uhh disrepecto mucho?

Boong

Awwww…what's the matter? Did a Mexican fuck your mother/sister/aunt/girl of your dreams?

Here's a known fact.

89% of all racism comes from the individual witnessing a colored person having relations with their spouse/significant other or family relative. The other 11% just hate them because of a bad stereotypes involving criminal activity, often taking place at the location they live in if it's occupied by a heavily colored population. Such as Detroit being occupied mostly by black people.

Detroit was objectively ruined by black people, you delusional faggot.

Only central america and parts with a large amount of niggers.

sounds like the kind of statistics that people just kake up on interweb

Ok, thats about racism, now tell me about crime statistics please, is the % biased by bad stereotypes involving criminal activity? did the IQ saw his spouse fucking an afro american?

yes

I'm not delusional, I'm being realistic here. I have no doubt in my mind that black people perpetuated the stereotype by committing these crimes, resulting in ruining Detroit. Now fuck off faggot.

Except they're not made up. I've looked it up.

As I've stated earlier, the crime statistics are perpetuated by the people of color who committed the crime. Though those statistics are usually linked with heavily black populated cities like Detroit & Baltimore. Any other race is too insignificant in those places. However the statistics for the individual who witnessed a colored person screwing his spouse, only 25% were black, 30% were Latino. 5% are other races. 40% are white.

sauce?

His ass, forced sterilization for criminals and poors, the big corps will lose their cheap slaves and crime statistic will drop.

Wtf is the story behind this pic?

Lmao sauce please

mulatto mixed meat special
(((diversity)))

takes one to know one.