Pissing Off Trumpanzees 101

Want to piss off Trumpanzees? This is how it's done gentlemen. By speaking the truth, showing the hypocrisy among Trumpanzees and how similar they are to SJW's when it comes to getting triggered. They're not above getting offended, especially when you call them a "Trumpcuck" or post a beheaded image of Trump. You could post a behead image of Bush or Obama and I still wouldn't get offended because I don't give a shit. I don't worship these political figures, unlike the mindless sheep that do. I think for myself. I'm the only true anti-SJW on this entire website.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
bbc.com/news/business-18880269
web.archive.org/web/20130407063402/http://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board
fbi.gov/history/directors/james-b-comey
web.archive.org/web/20130704063119/http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2005/august/LockheedMartinNamesJamesBComeyGener.html
mainjustice.com/2010/06/02/comey-leaving-lockheed-for-hedge-fund/
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-quizifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&live
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/fbi-director-james-comey-house-of-representatives-investigation-hillary-clinton-emails-chaffetz-hedge-fund-214018
investmentwatchblog.com/corruption-fbi-director-james-comey-exposed-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-on-their-corporate-partner-board-brother-works-for-law-firm-that-does-clinton-foundation-taxes-everyone-is-co/
ijr.com/2016/09/703663-fbi-director-let-hillary-off-the-hook-now-we-know-why-he-wouldnt-talk-about-the-clinton-foundation/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/08/fbi-nominee-reports-net-worth-tops-11-million/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're trying to hard shill

I voted against her. No one likes her, not even Bernie cucks.

You need to work on your grammar retard.

Gonna go ahead and inb4 Holla Forums since it's inevitable.

Stay on your containment boards faggots.

This is some cringey shit.

I'm not even a lefty. But it's nice to know I can piss you faggots off so easily. You Trumpanzees are no different from SJW cucks who get triggered by certain images. The hypocrisy is real.

Stay triggered faggot.

RADICAL CENTRISM

I'd have to agree. Could be one of our own trying to frame them as tards again, which is very possible. They themselves know acting like this won't accomplish anything.

Go to Holla Forums if you want some butthurt, they're the only ones that actually take this shit seriously.

Also this

Forgot varg

MAKE WHITE BABIES

Socrates

Are you sure of that?

Radical how? Pissing off Trumpanzees posting an offensive photo? How is that different from someone posting an image of Obama hanging himself?

Nope. I'm my own man. I don't follow any leaders, I think for myself.

Low energy "shitposting"? LOL More like "high energy trolling". But you Trumpanzees wouldn't know the difference. Nor would you be able to tell the difference between a truthful post and a trolling post. Sure I could get myself banned at Holla Forums again, but I already know they'll ban me, even without the beheaded image of Trump. They're that easily triggered.

Smarter people don't care & don't get easily offended.

I expect 0 complaints from this image. But if I posted it at LeftyPol, they'll get triggered & ban me too.

Yeah, being a former commie, they know not to act as stupid as this. This is artificial.

Triggered Trumpanzee confirmed. It's so easy to offend you guys.

i think you responded to the wrong post

I never said I even supported Trump, why do you think I do? Even less considering his deals with (((them))). I sure hope he does a good job though.
Shouldn't varg be the giveaway?

Yeah, meant for

I was just in such a flurry of butthurt from his masterwork trolling i missed it in my blinding rage.

Also, if you're white, have lots of white children.

True. And I have no idea what a "varg" is.

You're butt-hurt alright.

Stay mad.

In my time, they weren't so degenerate. Maybe that changed. And they still have an image to maintain. I think the picture appropriate for this would be stalin looking down modern commies. But I don't have it.

It's this guy. Hes a pretty nice guy.
murdered a dude and has six (white) children

Just because someone sages doesn't actually mean their butthurt. Could also mean they think this thread is not worth the bumps. You can't equate that to being very angry.

Why do you dislike Holla Forums?

All radical centrists use the "But your both SJWs! HA! GOT YOU!" line. You're no different.

/polk/ is better, tbh

The political containment board have a tendency to leak and spill their shitposting onto Holla Forums occasionally.

Well, obviously someone is going to get pissed off when you show them images of that. Imagine being at 9/11, where all those people died. They were very mad at the perpetrators, and thats logical. Are they sjws now too, for being pissed at 9/11? Now to say this is the same, is not true. But you can expect such a reaction, especially when it is from someone in such a high position in a media company.

SJWs get mad at even the most minute thing. That's why they call it microaggressions. You don't see this among the opposite crowd.

That doesn't actually tell me why you dislike Holla Forums. But isn't every board a containment board for that specific board topic? Calling a board a containment board is just calling a spoon a spoon. It doesn't mean anything.

Refrain from going on with the containment board point, tell me why you dislike Holla Forums.

That's a mod. He must have done something wrong to you.
I want to know, putting someone's head on a happy merchant doesn't suffice

You read m8? Unless you actually find these master """""""""""""""""""""""trolls"""""""""""""""""""""" to be actually funny.

literally a shit turkroach mod. bans everything he doesnt like ofc no one likes him. different user btw

How new are you? Do you really not know the Ikampfy/Learningcode connection?

Didn't mean personal, that he just did something wrong in your opinion.
So it's one mod? But the rest is fine?

Which is better drumpfcucks or trumpanzees?

Why don't you actually try to go after them with facts? Why not do (((Trump)))?

That would actually accomplish something good. Show them that Trump is not the final answer, and that they will have to act on their own.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Says the willfully ignorant Trumpanzee.

Everyone who sages is butt-hurt. I remember someone getting angry telling me to "go kill yourself" & "you're a fucking faggot, die!!!" while saging.

This thread has nothing to do with 2nd Amendment Rights, which by the way I am in full support of. This thread is more related to Freedom Of Speech & how it's censored through banning, than anything else.

They're full of idiots who are willfully ignorant. The same goes for Holla Forums.

Wrong. I use the truth. I point out people's flaws & exploit them. Trumpanzees are not above SJW's when they hypocritically get offended the same way SJW's do. Trumpanzees always criticize SJW's for getting offended. They remind me of Juggalos, they get offended when someone criticizes or make fun of ICP.

Images of a fake head being beheaded is a lot different from say…plains crashing into buildings or a real American soldier dying. There's no excuse to be offended by something that has been done to other presidents/presidential candidates. Do you find this picture of a beheaded Hillary Clinton offensive? I certainly don't find it offensive. Just because there are images like this, doesn't mean the person will actually go ahead & kill them. So don't compare this to 9/11, when Trump is alive and well.

Aren't they the same thing?

Is it possible that maybe the video game board wasn't the place for a political discussion? Kek, you sound like a fag.

both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are filled with some of the stupid edgelords on the internet

Wrong. The fag here is guys like you who get easily offended just like SJW's when you see Trump being made fun of. It's as if you guys worship him or masturbate to his pics.

Exactly.

Can't be wrong asking a question and can't be wrong on an opinion. I think you sound like a fag. But then again I'm not the fag making threads to circlejerk about getting b& from the videogame board for spamming anti trump posts, then kneejerk responding to the posts calling you out on said faggotry.

Wrong again. The faggotry here is you Trumpanzees getting easily offended by anti-Trump posts because you can't stand to see your "god emperor" being disrespected. So you have a kneejerk reaction by "saging" and calling someone a 'faggot" because you're angry. Or in the mod's case, banning me for saying "Trumpcuck" which totally pissed him off.

Kek
Saging is so your thread will die the quick cancerous death it deserves. Meanwhile, we can still proactively enjoy your persecution from your ban.
I should admit, rather enjoy being ridiculed as a buttmad Trumpanzee though. That is why we voted for God Emperor in the first place, all that rage.

Banned? LOL Are you retarded or just delusional? It's impossible to get banned at Holla Forums, I would know. I've been here longer than you newfag. It's so easy to piss off Trumpanzees like you, especially when I use the truth & expose the hypocrisy of Trumpanzees.

but you can get banned on Holla Forums

I've had a lot of fun fucking with trumpniggers. Guy is working with the russians and you have to be a retard not to see it. Maybe try watching the comey interview, or seeing the way he deals with press prying at confrences. He's a fucking child. Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if the russian "meddling" was the fostering of Holla Forumslike groups to further divide our state and promote a guy who IS BEING FUCKING INVESTIGATED, FIRES THE GUY INVESTIGATING HIM, AND REFUSES TO RELEASE HIS FINANCIAL CONNECTIONS. You have to be a nigger or a moron to not draw the connection there.

Friend. You were banned on Holla Forums.
And here's another sage for your rage fest.

1.) That was not an interview Comey was in
2.) You have not read/viewed/listened Comey's early release opening statement or quizimony thereafter.
Pretty tragic considering the shit slinging you are attempting.

*quizimony

Wow why on earth would a video game board ban you for trying to derail every video game thread into a political debate?

That is the most stupid thing I've ever seen.
*t estimony

Pic related.
Source was The New York Times transcript of Comey's t estimony.

oh look, a bump. sorry faggot. not sorry this OP nigger got banned but this shit outta be brought up.

Was referring to two separate instances. Let me spell it out for you nigger. In the comey interview he pretty much said he leaked it to a friend in order to get an investigation. Why would a guy tell prosecutors he leaked (HE WILL FACE JAILTIME) to get his trump "correspondence" to the public if there was nothing of interest there? The second reference was to the press meeting wihen the president of romania was over here and they were jerking him off over the NATO thing, and admittley, his kept his campaign promise on making those country pay their dues. Afterwords a journalist (REEE FAKE NEWS) asks about comey's session. It was cringe worthy, please go watch it, hard to explain. He pretty much interrupts the guy before he finishes his question and says "ITS A LIE" and then says some shit like "I didnt do it but even If i did why does it matter?". Stupid fucking niggers stop gettng all your info from Holla Forums those guys are fucking pozzed or even worse just really dumbwashed.

oh, you hovered over my black box? ok, ill let you in a secret, and i hate to rip off the bandaid: trump is not a friend to the boards. we are mostly poorfags, who will suffer from the republican party. he will continue obamas assault on net anonymity because muh isis and is selling the shit out from under us to russia

This, Holla Forums doesnt want Holla Forums and Holla Forums's niggery while their jerking off to E3

Honestly, it's pretty hard to be mad when we won. Let the nignogs throw their tantrums, they'll get it out of their system eventually and Trump will still be president for 3 more years.

Go watch it faggot, fuck off wit Holla Forums .jpgs. The bottom line is that he was fired when he refused to call off his investigation into russia and trump. Trump will not release his financial connections, something every president does, something that makes sense because we should be able to ensure our leaders don't have interest that interfere with running their office.

HE IS HIDING MORE THAN IS USUAL, HE FIRES SOMEONE INVESTIGATING IT

user IT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LOVE NIGGERS, BUT HOLY SHIT THE GUY IS FUCKING US

I wanted to believe user… but we've been lied to. I'm no nigger, but maybe we should feed trump to the nogs.

Pretty neat considering you said "The Comey interview".
Expect misunderstanding when speaking this generally.
Comey will have faced jail time for nothing because the most his quizimony proves is that Trump is not aware of certain courses of action and also happens to be a little bitch, which we knew.
The fact of the matter is the FBI does not suspect Trump has illegal ties with the Russians, and most of the facts keeping the investigation alive are not public so assumptions are assinine.

This is extremely possible. Please see reason and admit that this is assumption, and that there could be a less Kremlingate reason behind all of this. I.e. Trump is not hiding anything severe, he just didn't like Comey keeping the investigation going because it made him look bad. Vanity is a reasonable assumption as well considering this is Trump we are talking about.

RIght, "comey interview" was too broad considering all that is going on. I'm drunk, try to forgive me. The whole thing just smells bad. I know we can't say anything for sure till it's done but I just am not memed up on trump anymore. I know this will sound autistic, but just watching the arrogance in his mannerisms makes me REEE.

Aight, it's assumption. But he isnt the next hitler, he isnt a meme. Lets stop sucking the guys dick and "assuming the best." Besides, it would make all the r/thedonald undesirables go away. You can't ignore 1000 new users.

His mannerisms have not changed though. The way I see it any president was going to smell like shit. I am not dissapointed with his presidency so far though. I expect very little from elected representatives so any single posotive thing is a bonus.
And I do not assume the best, I realize there are multiple distinct possibilities concerning Trump and Russia. The FBI is obviously no friend of Trump's and they have not begun an investigation into him specifically so I lean towards his actions being vanity at play. It will always be this way as long as he is POTUS, because he is vain.

sorry forgot to respond to
That aint an excuse. Not knowing? This is the guy that is giving people positions of power because "he did his research" he "read up on them." Either you drink the koolaid or you dont.

True. In public discourse I tend to still lean right and support him, often playing devils advocate to alot of his bullshit. Way I see it he killed the CIA and made a lot of SJW types angry which was fun. I remember going to college town bars and doin the usual flirtin about, It was so funny when politics got brought up. Schreeking banshees and "FUCK OFF NAZI." Those times are over, unfortunately, and we will just look like idiots the longer we dance to this charade.

I did not excuse his actions. It is merely an extremely plausible explenation. He should be consilting knowledgeable advisor on what action to take. It is still not illegal action.

Hah, pic reminded me of convo I had earlier today. Actually yelled at this nigger cause he kept lying about trump, making him sound like satan and trying to screech like I loved him ever time I told him he was wrong.
Was hard to hold him down and say "NIGGER, I HATE EM TOO, BUT WE CANT BULLSHIT IT CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY WANT. LE FAKE NEWS."
Knowledgeable advisor? What? It aint just trump. The whole administration is sketchy. As americans we should get up from our rockin chairs and get pissed off. WE SHOULD DEMAND ANSWERS. We gotta stop just rollin with it and getting our political buzz from hugbox imageboards or talking with people at work using the talking points used gained from news channel correspondents. This contry wont be a fun game when we cant buy our beer and mcdonalds. I love big macs and getting drunk is the only reason to survive.

Perhaps you were conversing with op? I am mad, apparently.
I am not specifically worried about politics though. Nothing will ever come from it at this point unless we start from scratch. This is a bastardization of what this country should be.

Is this thread the magic gf guy on another gimmick/manic episode?

It's pretty bad. Not in the "im triggered" way but "holy fuck this is just gay as fucking hell and why would anyone type this shit out"

You are only triggered if you:
Saged [ ]
Disagreed with OP [x]

Sorry user, you are a triggered Trumpanzee according to OP.

damn

brb kms

Fly fly away little birdy

Oh HELL yeah, it IS magic gf guy

Hows your laser drone fleet coming along?

Friends still poisoned against you?

Predestined dream gf oneiteis still getting dicked down by Chad?

We need updates bro

This is how I feel trying to fight Holla Forums away from trumpcuck disorder

Wat

some schizo fuck who posts here on his half drunken manic episodes

the really shitty, repetitive insults that arent offensive but he acts as if they are is a big tell

OP is a faggot

Nice. I did notice there was quite a bit of rambling in his responses.

I post in half drunk manic episodes but those post werent mine, maybe me and this faggot think similar.

Did I hurt your fee-fees?

A lot of angry Trumpanzees here. LOL You guys are just as easy to piss off as SJW's. Just as gay as them too.

anybody who gets offended by anything should be fucking gassed. if you get offended by decapitated trump but it would be ok if it was decapitated hillary or vice versa then youre a fuckin hypocrite

They're still banning for this? Even though refugee intake is increasing over Obama and he's confirmed senile?

you don't say…how could they be?

I guess he's going to keep bumping his thread.

all me tbh

kek case closed.
t. one of the faggots who went on drunken rampage last night. this cancer can go away now.

It's only just begun

Yes, it is true. We Trumpanzees are openly buttmad and rioting in this thread. I would suggest hiding in the corner over there so as to avoid injury, seeing as it is getting so violent.

Whatever floats your boat fam, but plz see for the actual situation.
Also, feel free to post your decapitated trump head here or even Holla Forums or Holla Forums, though I should remind you there was an actual conversation concerning Trump and the current situation with the Russians here last night that you took no part in, preferring instead to shitpost about "hurr andgry tumpanzees lelelel".
This speaks volumes for your cause.

Liar

Indeed.

Yes. It triggers them.

They're always hypocrites. Their reaction to anti-Trump pics says a lot, to the point of getting offended by it. They criticize SJW's for the same thing when it comes to anti-Obama pics & that's where the hypocrisy comes in.

Nope.

LOL

You can deny it all you want, but the truth is you Trumpanzees are easy to piss off. You guys are no different from SJW's or Juggalos.

Saging is not proof of anger. Let's get past that and I'll admit i am butthurt and raging over here. Why am I butthurt and raging? What exactly has me fuming and on the verge of a trumpanzee breakdown? You can continue to say this, but again, you can post your decapitated trump where ever you please, I am not going to bump a thread complaining about your b& from Holla Forums for shitposting.
God I love pissing off anti trumpanzees. Its easier than triggering sjws ;) have a sage

Why are you still responding?
He doesn't know or give a fuck if you're angry or not, he's doing this for easy (you)s.
Don't give up your (you)s so easily (you) little slut, make him actually work for them.

Holla Forums seems to have drank the Holla Forums kool-aid recently. Got permabanned there for simply explaining how gnosticist sexual alchemy can make life better for people. Apparently that was somehow "leftypol". Wouldn't be even mad if they actually banned neetsoc shitposters as well, but they don't. In which case they should have the honesty and decency of updating their rules to state that the board is in fact an expansions of Holla Forums's circlejerk.

I get it. It is important to engage people like op in conversation. Whether we like it or not, they constitute a large portion of the population so any small amount of understanding I can take away from this is going to help me further my understanding of (I hate to put it this way, but it does work) the enemies position. I'll continue to sage so this cancer doesn't get bumped, but I cannot know whether they may say something useful to me later on or not.
So far all I've gotten is the egotistical "ha! You're angry evidenced by your saging" so I may soon quit. But op also isn't the only one in the thread so anything could happen.

You can deny it all you want, but you're triggered because your God is being mocked.

Nope. I'm doing this to open the eyes of people who should know that Trumpanzees aren't that different from SJW's when it comes to being offended. Only a true anti-SJW wouldn't give a shit if you post an anti-Trump pic or criticize Trumpanzees.

I haven't drank the "kool-aid", since I'm not align with any group or forum.

Still angry? Awww…poor Trumpanzee. Did your feelings get hurt? Here's some pictures of your god getting mocked.

We established that. I'm openly raging via my sage. Is this literally your whole point though? Not anything specific. You just do not like Trump advocates? Because they get triggered in your experience?

Here you were literally just talking about people getting pissed off when you try to antagonize them?

I was under the incorrect impression that there may be a political discussion at hand. I apologize. continue your shitposting.

>further my understanding of the !enemies position

Support for Trump beyond the AIPAC speech was illegitimate.

Not in the dreams of Holla Forums was he ever going to forestall America's doom by halting nonwhite immigration. Particularly, America would have been delegitimized as a global empire were he to have stood in front of Indian and Chinese immigrants trying to enter and loot the country.

Now not so much as Ann Coulter is able to see a clear reason to support him.

I'd bring these issues up and people would say "do you want me to #closethegate and vote for Hillary?" No! just stop turning Holla Forums into a rally where everyone is afraid to be the first to stop clapping. Too late for this site. Bizarre to see this attitude continues despite Trump's total incompetence and still more so that the bans are now occurring on Holla Forums.

Nice try.

That's why I had the parenthese. I do not consider your average American citizen an enemy. Purely just conveyed the idea that they are opposition in the sense that I may be the devils advocate, and conversation or debate releals an opponants reasoning or logic. It allows me to see the issue through their eyes as long as they spend the time to explain themselves properly.

More CP!

Oh shit what are you doing amerijeet!

I apologize. String me up now sir.

There's no "political discussion" to be had here. Let me explain something to you that might make a little more sense. I'm not against "Trump supporters". I'm against "Trumpanzees". The difference? Trump supporters typically don't care if you make fun of Trump because it's not their problem. Trumpanzees on the other hand throw a fit of rage, insulting those who are against Trump. I've pissed off SJW's in a similar fashion by posting anti-Obama pics. I've pissed off Juggalos by posting anti-ICP/anti-Juggalo memes. I will attach an image on this post to show you. I even pissed off SJW's with my anti-Gender Identity posts. Usually a group of people with like-minded thinking, don't act rationally. They tend to throw a fit like brainwashed sheep. They're full of rage & hatred. You can find it in almost any group, whether that be Christians or Atheists, it doesn't matter.

Understandable. I agree with the sentiment. I just thought after the first bit you were looking for something more than ranting about trumpanzees. I was wrong about the thread.
Still cancerous though.

Cancerous to Trumpanzees who turn a blind eye to Trump thinking he can do no wrong. But a cure to those who need their eyes opened to everything that is wrong with Trumpanzeeism.

Funny how bernie was basically in on the fraud. Why else did she have only two dnc running mates. Why are berniecucks too retarded to realize this even after the podestabilize emails?

You belong on reddit fam tbh I think they would appreciate your self-fellatio there

no and you'd know that if you weren't new. Anyway this pic usually triggers their autistic screeching, though honestly it looks like you've got your act down pretty well already given the size of this benis thread, which would appear to be made of salt and cancer

so far we've got the zero-effort prefab posts and dank jaypegs about
I wonder what people will do with all the free time that opens up when bot technology filters down to the tech-illiterate masses and they automate this kinda crap. They could do it easily enough with today's technology.

It should be legal for adults to have sex with 15-year-olds in every country. Are you offended yet?

Yeah, this is pretty fucked. Holla Forums's mods need to be replaced.

I have some bad news for you

I'm not even surprised.

I think it's because they didn't want to believe that Bernie is corrupt. Although the same can be said of Trumpanzees, they don't want to believe that Trump had ties to Russia, the very thing Comey investigated him for, which is why Trump fired him because he doesn't want to be investigated. Very suspicious.

Go take a shower, I'm sure your God Trump would give you a golden one.

True.

Yeah. Seems to offend them more than "Trumpanzees".

Our ONLY salvation!

deport yourself

Wew, the amount of samefagging in this thread is so blatant.

I was born in the U.S. & I still live here. Where am I suppose to be deported to? Your mom's pussy? LOL

wew

This thread is just a confused mess of shitposting and retardation and I'm honestly surprised it's still alive.

LEFTISTS BTFO BY KEK HIMSELF

ikr this guy is a fag

haha

LOL Go whine to someone who gives a damn.

Yup.

>>>Holla Forums

Because Holla Forums is not about World Politics

we're on >>>Holla Forums tho

Look at OP's pic, friend. The ban was from Holla Forums.

I've seen evidence that Kushner had ties, but not trump. Perhaps you need some background on Comey to see what he was really up to, in covering for the Clinton cartel. See image

lol, didn't read.

You should. It gives context and history behind Comey. Specifically how the dude got into such a high position of the FBI without having any FBI and law enforcement background.

Kinda like the office wore who gets all sorts of good jobs and pay but clearly without the talent to earn it.

Trump has a problem with drifting towards neoconservative foreign policy and hiring. But I haven't seen any legit ties to Russia. And the media claiming it clearly are avoiding legit evidence of pizzagate and Seth Rich's assassination.

Goddamn spellcheck

tl;dr version?

Delicious!

There is more… its a DAMN good read.

damn mobile.

DID not record quizIMONY

That's not what this is about. This is about how a Trumpanzee banned me for calling him a Trumpcuck. Trumpanzees often preach about how they support free speech & how SJW's are easily offended. But yet they'll be hypocrites by getting offended & then banning the person for saying something they don't like. Trumpanzees are no different from the whiny SJW's I deal with daily.

I'm gonna need more than just a screen cap from a forum to take your word for it. I need sources. Provide links.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey

>bbc.com/news/business-18880269

>web.archive.org/web/20130407063402/http://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/2013/former-us-deputy-attorney-general-joins-hsbc-board

>fbi.gov/history/directors/james-b-comey

>web.archive.org/web/20130704063119/http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2005/august/LockheedMartinNamesJamesBComeyGener.html

>mainjustice.com/2010/06/02/comey-leaving-lockheed-for-hedge-fund/

>c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-quizifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&live

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-comeys-brother-works-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

>politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/fbi-director-james-comey-house-of-representatives-investigation-hillary-clinton-emails-chaffetz-hedge-fund-214018

>investmentwatchblog.com/corruption-fbi-director-james-comey-exposed-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-on-their-corporate-partner-board-brother-works-for-law-firm-that-does-clinton-foundation-taxes-everyone-is-co/

>ijr.com/2016/09/703663-fbi-director-let-hillary-off-the-hook-now-we-know-why-he-wouldnt-talk-about-the-clinton-foundation/

>politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/08/fbi-nominee-reports-net-worth-tops-11-million/

Damn, the more you look into Comey, the worse it gets

I do not support free speech, fuck off and enjoy your ban. That is, if you're the actual OP and not some other cock-sucking troll.

>>>Holla Forums

Translation: I do not want to hear the truth.
Translation: I'm angry at you & I'm glad you're banned because I'm a whiny bitch when it comes to me being called a Trumpcuck.
Translation: I hate you so much, now I'm gonna go back to sucking on Trump's dick because I'm a Trumpcuck.

Stay mad Trumpcuck.

You're one of those dickheads who believe Jews are behind everything and money is the source of all evil aren't you?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gtfo/

Whats wrong buddy am I invading your safe space with reality?

Oh yeah, sure, pls tell me more about reality.

Well I can tell you Jews aren't the source of all Evil and Israel is a great ally of the US and a great nation.

I'm not a lefty, I'm probably more right wing then you are. I just don't give in to stupid, unfounded conspiracy theories

Another point, Trump is the greaquiz president since Reagan. Only president to care about the needs of the people

Its unfortunate that this place is so full of Holla Forumstards that they're under the assumption that everyone on the site believes their bullshit.
I wonder if jim knew he was harboring nazis on his site if he would ban them all just like he did to pedos.
I would love to watch that go down.

Don't get me wrong, I browse Holla Forums but you can't believe everything they post. These people can be just as stupid as the left blaming everything on men. People in difficult situations tend to blame everything on a group of people instead of themselves.
"I can't comprehend the fact that a teenage would shoot up a school it must be a government false flag"
"I don't understand why the islamic state does what they do, they must be funded by the US government to get oil"
"I'm not paid the same amount as my male colleagues even though I don't work as hard and take more holidays, but screw facts the patriarchy is keeping me down"

You can make anything a conspiracy if you can somehow link it the government or the US wanting oil and Holla Forumstards will likely believe it. Works the same with the left if you can blame it on men

So what? They want to keep the purity of their race, is that so bad? You probably make fun of niggers and then go attack jews for doing the same with you. Bit hypocritical ain't it?

I'd rather a kike over a muslim any day of the week. Israel IS the greaquiz ally of the US in that area.

Tell that to the dead and survivors of the U.S.S. Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Fuck you mods

found pic

That wasn't about ethnic purity, that is straight out hate and bigotry of non-jews. Which leads to THIS image consistently happening through out history

take your meds

gr8 b8 m8

I may not respect SJWs, but I dequiz centrists even more for being even more mindless sheep who just follow the waves.

Pretty good list except everyone knows the holohoax didn't happen. Only brainwashed SJWs and blue-pilled suckers believe in that shit.

Edgar Steele died in prison for allegedly attempting to have his wife murdered for an insurance policy, by the way. Despite the fact when he allegedly hired the hitman, he was recovering from open heart surgery. Also his wife came forth and said there was no insurance policy in the first place, it had been discontinued. His real crime was defending Pastor Richard Butler in a court of law and writing several books exposing the Jewish NWO.

Visit Northwestfront. org and help build a home for the white race.

bumping for visibility

Nope. Keep guessing faggot.

Like #PizzaGate, Flat Earth & Russia hacking the election? LOL

False. The mindless sheep are the ones who align themselves in groups such as Trumpanzees, SJW's, Juggalos, etc. I'm not a part of any group because unlike you, I think for myself. Trumpanzees like you never question the obvious signs of Trump being corrupted. Yet you'd rather be ruled under a corrupt president than to question him. It's idiots like you that make this country shit.

Pizzagate is real. The source of the controversy is the podesta emails. Which election sites were hacked by russia? I know the dnc primaried were rigged by Clinton after the Debbie washeran schultz. Bernie suppor tees even confirmed the rigged election.

The emails prove nothing. The terms they use in the emails aren't used in the pedo community. No one on the deepweb has ever used the word "hot dog" to refer to a boy or "pizza" to refer to a girl. This isn't a thing.

That being said, I think the democrats are completely corrupt and a lot of them are pedos

I'm aware of the Podesta emails and they prove nothing. The DNC rigging the election on the hand, that might hold water during the primaries, but she lost the general election, so until I see proof, there's nothing that indicates that elections are rigged.

Exactly!!!

*on the other hand

Just because I don't like Trump, doesn't mean I can't hate >>>Holla Forums
And try posting that image over there:you'll get b&

Wew lads talk about shilling furiously.

The real issue is the fact that it warrents an investigation and not immediate dismissal as you shills are doing. See there is suspicious activity and coded language. People have been investigated for fat less. See evidence provides proof and you get evidence through serious investigation. Pizzagate however is suspiciously covered up like the set rich cover up where evidence like the body cam footage from the responding officer goes missing.

I agree, you can investigate the fuck out of it. I have actually looked into this and have come to the conclusion that nothing is there. There is nothing.

This is coming from someone on the far right who relentlessly tries to expose the left. I'm not some lefty kike trying to cover up something. Do you ever wonder why the mainstream media reporter covered that shooter who supposedly shot up the place? It's because they enabled it to happen.

there isn't immediate dismissal. They actually brought up a few points. It is your duty to disprove them.

According to a random asshole dismissing pizzagate? Yeah sorry, that shit don't fly. This is the DC elite, not the deep web faggot. Their little ring would have their own lingo if legit.

that might hold water during the primaries, but she lost the general election

Might hold water? It was proven and had hundreds of witnesses and delegate victims who were directly effected the general by inputting a highly unpopular candidate who also had a voting base in revolt. Michael Moore was even raging at clinton. The dnc convention was in full revolt. Jill Stein was the candidate being backed as retaliation for the rigged primary election. Who are you democrats kidding? I would even say the Republicans rigged the 2008 election doing similar tactics hence why Romney lost since people didn't show up to vote for him. You don't see Republicans blaming Russia or Obama rigged the 08 election because Romney fucked over delegates.

You all going after Trump for Russia with no evidence. Kushner DID have improper relations and meetings with Russian officials prior, not Trump.

No the cops and FBI need to investigate. You or citizens on the Internet do not have the power to issue warrents, interview, and collect evidence. There had been NO ATTEMPT TO INVESTIGATE CLEARLY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AND LANGUAGE.

That is the red flag this is being treated inappropriately and evidence of institutional corruption ando possible complicity. Other people would be investigated for far less. Your fuckin opinion and mine mean jack shit. You dismissing it's telling that you are just a shill trying to shut it down. It needs to be investigated by law enforcement not politically tied to the case or individuals.

I'm sick to death of hearing muh russian haxors did this, muh russian hax0rs did that. Muh russian hax0rs tricked Shillary into being an uncharismatic cunt, etc. without any evidence. but I still think Trump is an embarrasement, and only deserved the presidency because it was him or Shillary.

I'm not a Shill. I voted against her. I just don't subscribe to the b.s. that Trumpanzees are trying to paint a picture of, that holds no water. I need hardcore evidence.

I'm not a Democrat. If the election was rigged, than Hillary would have won, despite how unpopular she is. But since she's not popular, she lost to Trump fair & square. There's no disputing that, no matter how many Shilltards would complain otherwise. I also brought up in an earlier post that the "Russia hacking" is also a fake conspiracy theory. So don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't subscribe to bullshit from the left or the right.

It isn't just trump supporters that understand the implications of pizzagate faggot. It would involve republican representatives as well like dennis hasert. You putting it in with flat earth is telling, and is the same strategy shill organizations have been trying to use to dismiss. And the reason we can't have evidence to exonerate or implicate is BECAUSE LAW ENFORCEMENT IN DC WILL NOT INVESTIGATE. You made up your mind without understanding why there is an uproar.

It's gonna take a little more than an e-mail & some made up "word code" to convince me that PizzaGate is real. I need actual video of Hillary committing these heinous crimes. Why hasn't any hardcore PizzaGater investigate the whole thing himself & record video proof or take pictures & post it on these chan sites? Because there's nothing.

t. democratic babby trafficker

Are you retarded and can't understand the post you responded too?

So no evidence then. Thought so. Until one of you guys go to one of those "PizzaGate" places & find something tangible, there's no credibility to the PizzaGate scandal.

drumpf is a vile bigoted tangerine and russian puppet who takes small penis insecurity out on strong pocs and womyn hes hitler all over again

Trump supports may be rabid and uninformed, but you seem to be just stupid. Or a paid shill.

even with evidence of clear criminal activity you are too stupid to realize they can't show it to you publicly because it would destroy a jury pool for a trial

You ask for evidence because your a dumbass who rode the short bus to school

This is why we need authorities to investigate. Pizzagate is simply a smoking gun. It isn't a fake conspiracy you dumb faggot. It's suspicious activity involving pedophilila and associations with known pedophiles like Dennis hasert. There were similar smoking gun before Jerry Sandusky was arrested for raping kids.

anons despite all the lack off these leo powers have shown probable cause, motive, intent, electronic evidence, suspicious communication, and associations.

Which is more than any of you faggots have when you bitch about Trump or his supporters.

Ever heard of kidnapping?
Just buy a printer and sign a phony judge's name on it.
Breaking and entering?
Breaking, entering and theft, combined with a "civilian trial" in front of webcams?
Sure you can, show some initiative!
Oh, yes you can!
Why not skip the middle men?

showing off beheaded heads in public is approximately retarded asia stupid , so if your family is fresh from asia , perhaps gutter oil city china , your gonna need to learn some manner , and perhaps even the basics of western civilization , such as the reality of laws , maybe even need to learn from the jews , they sorta got a bible that helps to filter wild asians from the esrar lands to better survive in the west , .

people are not worshiping trump by the way they are getting defensive about the possibility of an anarchistic revolt which would leave the public in so much disarray that staying in the americas might not even be worth it at canada if enough stupid roams the nations , .

but remember OP that some people lived to ~ 30 in the irish run trap lives , and hiding drugs up the ass is as horrible as that sounds , so be careful with needles , and try to be less retarded about reality , the social justice warrior is also a stupid phrase as war is not just , especially to leave in the hands of the democratic system , .

social justice starts at admitting humans are not the best and that mortality is real , such as to say a human is never gonna be everything and accepting that of every other human never going to be everything etc. , stop projecting atheism onto others you wild raving atheist OP , .

so, where are the concentration camps?

Maybe OP is a mudslime dune coon. Explains a LOT actually.

False. I'm smarter than you, I know exactly what I would do if I wanted to prove that Shillary is indeed involved with pedophilia crap. None of your excuses would stop me. For example…

1) Who said anything about arresting? I'm all about kicking asses, saving lives.
2) Warrants for what? Exposing PizzaGate? I don't bother with them. I would expose them by any means necessary.
3) Private Property? LOL I'll sneak in at any place, at any time. Only pussies worry about not breaking into private property.
4) Who said anything about a trial? I would rather leak that shit all over the internet, for the whole world to see.
5) Who said anything about interviewing & detaining? I would rather just kick their asses & interrogate them.
6) Collect witness quizimony? I don't bother with that shit. LOL
7) I don't need the DA & I'm not trying to prosecute. I would rather just kill the pedophiles on the spot.
8) Jury? You are one dumb faggot. I wouldn't bother with a trial, I'm more about vigilantism when it comes to taking down criminals.

Wrong. I ask for evidence because I'm all about facts, not bullshit fiction. Sheep like you always fall for fictional crap that comes out of Alex Jone's mouth or believing that the Earth is flat. You guys are retards. It's also retarded to think that authorities would help when they're obviously controlled by a corrupt government you moron. This is why it's better to do things yourself if you think there is something wrong going on. The police ain't going to help, they're in the back pockets of politicians. But an idiot like you don't know any better.

Exactly. Thank you!!!

1) I don't care if it is stupid. The fact that Trumpanzees got offended by it, shows they are just as pathetic as SJW's.

2) People are worshiping Trump. They post pictures of him, they use him as a profile pic or wallpaper on their facebook page, they call him a God Emperor, they defend his dick size. The list goes on & on. You have to be absolutely blind not to see that.

3) "Try to be less retarded about reality"…. you're speaking to the wrong guy. I'm not the one claiming that the Earth is Flat or that Trump is a God, unlike the Trumpanzees. Social Justice Warriors are a cancerous group ruining everything that I enjoy. Can't even pick up a Marvel comic book anymore because of the SJW propaganda.

4) I'm not an atheist. Not sure what gave you that impression. LOL

Nope. I look whiter than that orange face jackass you worship.