Israel hires Autists to do intel reconnaissance

aish.com/jw/id/Autistic-Soldiers-in-Israeli-Defense-Forces.html

I think I knows where the WMD story was concocted…

KEK

Those fucking Jews stole that idea from us.

Goddamn kikes.

Hopefully I can join the IDF now.

Remember the eye contact is not so bad if you hide behind sunglasses. Good luck.

Me too
fucling tired of JIDF, want actual stuff

Aren't all Jews autists though?

We're all autists

But nobody on Holla Forums is Jewish.

The memes were not meant to be used like this.

This is old news.

Also just try to imagine how much intel and data Holla Forums has provided with its shitposting. We literally contributed to creating a culture of military grade shitposting.

I agree, remember that video where they said internet was made by them and yet random people were waging asymmetrical warfare better than they did ?

Pick one

And they'll never beat us regardless of what they do. What they don't understand is that our power and influence is a direct and inevitable result of loosely moderated anonymous imageboards.

I'd dead serious saying that no culture or organization will ever EVER be as good as us when it comes to memetic warfare. Their artificial and constructed memes will always be forced and constructed for a pre-planned purpose while ours arise organically and are only bound by the truth.

It's also the reason why the left will never be able to meme properly, their memes are designed to tell people what to think while ours just present situations and let you draw your own conclusion. We don't have to tell people what to think because our message is self evident truth.

I disagree, everything that has happened in the past will happen again in the future, like these Greek guys said, history is a wheel. What we're doing has been done in the past and we improved it and some future meme magicians will do the same, but in between our meme magic will become the norm and some other further on the right or the left will counter us with subversive propaganda. Watch this vid, it's pretty good if you can't watch it now save it for later.

Again with your conspiracy theories
Go back to your yarn and newspapers shizo

In the past they didn't have nuclear weapons or the Internet.

A lot of rules have changed and history won't go to way it did in the past.

I know, internet is not forever but everything is available for everyone to see.

It's powerless unless backed by truth.

It doesn't work this way. Either you embrace the autists as your ops support (never happens), or you act like a bunch of MPC bodybuilder jock retards who go it alone (the default setting for Holla Forums).

Except when Holla Forums calls someone an autist, they're not say pulling someone out of their house to stone them to death like the pakistanis do. In Holla Forums you merely get mocked for having a different opinion and those opinions can and will all be mocked until one molded by the truth and backed by facts is formed and then everyone will know, Holla Forums was right again

That's… That's not even remotely true.

You're delusional if you think this is what happens. There are posts here that are not only well argued and backed by facts, but still get called "autistic" for no reason other than the fact that the anons in question don't like how it is written. Or they disagree with the posts in question, and use "autistic" as a shit stand-in for an argument.

90% of the people using the term "autist" on this board are knuckle-dragging sub-humans.

We need autists forged by the fires of chan culture. It is chan culture to insult everything but in that itself there is solidarity as anyone and everyone is mocked, that mockery is the closest thing to equality that can be real. We must preserve it because it keeps out thin-skinned reddit fags.

I don't think you understand that on imageboards that the word "autist" can be a term of endearment or an insult depending on the context.

And honestly I don't think that you understand that, because you are actually autistic.

Hey guys, autists in JIDF is not a problem.

Its the autists that go ballistic if anyone challenges their arguments. The one thing an Autist doesn't have is gut instinct or just plain old common sense. Calling a post autistic is the right thing to do.

They may have only admitted it 3 months ago but it's been pretty obvious that most of the JIDF shills are autistic since they started trying to outshitpost us.

This explains why one Autist will shit post all night and get help from his Autist friends to maintain the shit posts because he's absolutely convinced he is right about veganism, global warming, SJWism.

No wonder things are the way they are today.

WTF?

So they will all funnel to /furry/, /monster/, and /r9k/ while we go under the radar now?

Nice. Based autist boards.

derrrr