I took a college girl from a school I’m alumni of on a first date last night. It started as something simple...

I took a college girl from a school I’m alumni of on a first date last night. It started as something simple, a coffee break away from her study group. She sparked the idea of going to the movies afterwards all on her own, so we ditched her study group and watched Wonder Woman instead. She still lives with strict asian parents who make sure she gets home by 11 every night. The movie ended at 10:40 and as I drove her home she moaned all the while about not wanting to go home to study (she has a ton of exams), about stress with school and about how she wanted to drink instead.

The problem is that she is under drinking age, so bars and clubs are no-go. I had a bottle of wine at my place, but she replied with a quick ‘no’ to that idea. She didn’t want ice cream either. We joked about seeing another movie and almost went but she is worried about her dad. Even after that she went on and on about how she wanted to drink and how much she hated homework. In the end I just took her back home.

Could I have done something different that would have led to a more ‘productive’ outcome?

Nah.

>>>/normie/

/thread

t. Chad

Yah, next time she wines tell her to shut the fuck up.

I can tell ASAP that she hasn't ever really drank before. Take her home and give her a shot of karkov or whatever hard shit vodka you have around. She won't drink again fora looong time.

pic unrelated

You could have taken her back to your place without asking. Her only options are to go with you or walk home alone.

productive as in what sense user?

let me put jokes aside and be honest, you either aim or trying to build a relationship or getting lots sex, so you have to choose between the two.

Keep us posted chad

Sounds to me like a whiny gook OP. Best option would be to leave it.

This is exactly how friend zones happen

OP here.
She literally wants me to do her homework, I'm not kidding.

I wonder if she's trying to take advantage of me?

Buy a 6 pack or share a 40 and go hang out at a park.

Shit works like a charm

lol you got suckered by 3DPD, faggot

Was getting used part of your master plan?

Please say you didn't actually do it.

I didn't. And I didn't buy her booze either.

That was a good outcome you idiot.

Wait at least a week until you fuck.

When the sexual tension is so high you feel like magnets pulling each other in.

Watching a movie was not that good for a first date. Next time invite her to watching a sunset or to a picnic at a beautiful park. Or to a cup of coffee and cake. Or maybe there is a festival in your town. You managed to attract her and not fuck up on your first time that much so I assume you are at least a semi normalfag with some sense of how to behave around girls.

you could have drove her to your place, filled her with alcohol, make use of her hornyness and impregnate her but you probably don't want to get killed by her father or imprisonned for rape. If she has to be at home by 11 you better do so. If her father starts to hate you she will get a lot of stress for beeing around you. She will either find it exciting (rebellious) or annoying (wants to not fuck up with her parents)

The thing with females is that they are all a little different and that action x might be coming too fast for girl y and then you fuck up badly. The other thing is that if you are too beta she will put you into her "unfuckable" folder and never get wet again from you. The hard thing is to find out this golden balance between beeing cocky and friendly.

this was probably a shitquiz and you likely passed it. Never be her nigger, no matter how nicely she asks. Tell her you are not her servant and that adult people do their work responsibly. However, you can offer her to do it together but that she will have to reward you. It would transform the situation of doing homework into a date-like experience for her.

Good luck and produce a lot of supreme gentlemen