Did this trailer anger Holla Forums?

Did this trailer anger Holla Forums?

this is Holla Forums nigger

WE

WUZ

SUPERHEROEZ AN SHEEEEEIT

I'd actually watch this if it weren't for the obvious "WUZ" going on. I enjoy some black films and shows every now and again, though it's hard to find ones that don't boil down to muh race or ignorant political/social views.

Why does Holla Forums always make themselves so obvious?

They can't help it. Leftism is a mental disorder.

that's some strange thinking you got there

4:25 has your answer.

You idiots saying that ignorance isn't a thing?

Yeah, that's pretty Holla Forums, Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is 99% /pol and 1% Holla Forums

114/888

pretty sure you're both just getting triggered by a word. Now if it were some made up leftist word I'd understand.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how not wanting faggots to molest children indicates that someone is "lacking knowledge or awareness."

benis?

fucker

That's right user, only hwhyte men deserve to be in movies

looks like shit/10

Fuck off dude, seriously.

So when is Klan-Man coming to theaters?

where'd you get that from "rap music obligatory in nigger movie"

We waz super heroes n shit.

I'm not complaining to much. At least it's their own character. They didn't go and black superman or some shit like that.

Black panther is actually one of my favourite Marvel characters because of the political dimension he has.

t. Holla Forums

One of the few marvel characters to survive a super zombie apocalypse.

I dont get it..

Just gave me a chuckle really. Let the niggers have their make believe fun.

Damn. That's deep.

What's next? You gonna start calling the sun Holla Forums for distributing free heat?

WE

Quads

This is a good thing, though. Fuck druggies.

I really don't give a fuck about the idea behind drugs, but the niggers involved in them deserve to be sought out by the government. They are just universally shitty people.

yes goy, let us tax you even more and give our enforcers an excuse to search anyone, anywhere, any time at will because "i smell pot".

Even Wakandans hate other niggers.