THE PUNDITS ARE AFRAID OF A CIVIL WAR IN THE US

twitter.com/20committee/status/764285205414830081

we don't need black al sharpton either. do you think the pundits know how much americans hate them?

the same democrats saying elections cant be stolen dont remember the bush v gore election.

Accept voting fraud or there will be a civil war is their message now. They are trying to scare goys to accept a bad option so "worse" option doesn't happen. (Implying)

You should do something to counter this lame attempt at psyop.

people like this tend to be some of the first that are killed in major riots or civil war

LJL @ John Schindler, the degenerate "defense" expert at 20committee (pic very fucking related)

They know that and that's why they are scared.

Trumps entire plan right now is to use the threat of a civil war to keep (((them))) from rigging the vote.

Kinda reminds me of that bald cuck whose daughter has a nigger child. Can't remember his name, but he is triggered by anime avatars on Twitter every waking moment of his pathetic life.

They know they're dead if anything goes down. Neither side wants them, has any use for them, and hates them to the point of killing them brutally and leaving them hanging as a decoration. It's a sobering reality, even for these fucks who like to live in a world of fantasy.

My sister was involved with a married asshole like that once. I swear, he said almost the exact same things. Same tone, same everything. Jerks like that are often so much alike imo.

I wouldn't be surprised to find he posts here.

The saddest part is that I can think of at least THREE "conservative" consultants that fit that description.

Top Cuck.

"I think humans are all united xD. Everyone has a spiritual purpose. We transcend the transcended of the supertranscend. Damn, what an intellectual discussion. I am surprised you can follow and relate to what I say".

Did anybody here really think Trump was Hitler? Is anyone here really a Nazi? I thought everyone was invoking Kek and supporting Trump 4tehLulz that Chaos (eg. Kek) brings. Hmmmm….

Seems like another case of the Media buying their own narrative.

Jews better start looking for real jobs. That gig as a slumlord for niggers popping out a half dozen or more future loser tenants wasn't going to last forever.

Yes.

There's a pretty significant natsoc movement here. Nationalism is on a very, very fast rise.

What a weak fucking attempt at consensus cracking. You fucking suck. Find a new job cleaning senile old timer's asses you useless fuck.

Sad!

Did she know going in?

REICH LEADER, STANDING BY

Reich 5, standing by

Hitler was right
>>>/reddit/

you havent quite awoken yet.

its the bluepilled liberals who see our memes and worship and think its all "for the lulz". they don't take reality seriously

Reich 1488, standing by

STAY VIGILANT

This is a slide thread because this post is about nothing.

+ Two Kikes talking vaguely about something does not warrant it's own thread unless the information is extremely noteworthy.
+ Links directly to twitter without an archive.
+ Drive by poster. (1)

fuck the autism battalion is here

What the fuck was in >>7119071 ? Now I need to know.

not to mention we had nearly word for word the same thread about 2 days ago.

I also wish to know.

Gas yourself.

Normalfag Americans are such cucks.

I fucking hate normies, I hate how much they are all the same and utterly incapable of true romantic feeling; how all normies think lust is some kind of transcendental thing, as if it even matters beyond their little animal ejaculation session.

when you really delve into philosophy, particularly hegel or some of the greeks, you become aware of how few normies ever achieve what could properly be called humanity, let alone the much vaunted citizenhood or arete

A cry of (((desperation))).

If any of you media fucks are reading this, hear my words and know they are truth:
The traitors will hang highest, you amongst them.

The cringe. It hurts.

Are (((they))) trying to convince us or them selves?

jews are pushing for a race war to pretext whatever they have lined up, aka not afraid.

Remember that Michael moore quote about "dead white men"

I wonder what he thinks now.

I wonder if he's cucked himself silly already and become a gimp.

Oh my god I want to kill myself to get rid of the second hand embarrassment

If America doesn't need white Al Sharpton, then, why is the black one okay?

Schindler got paid. Just look at the 180 the tone of his tweets took just in the last month. The #NeverTrump cucks found their mark.

so it's 8 of diamonds, right?

He's just desperate for his WikiLeaks/RUS theory to be accepted by the mainstream and thus was perfectly positioned to jump into the madness and be exploited.

And after the basic idea of WL+RUS is accepted, everything falls neatly into place, making him seem so damn sure of himself.

1) WL is helping Trump? Means Russia is helping Trump. It can't be that WL is simply against Clinton

2) Manafort has ties to Yanukovich? That's a connection between Putin and Trump, no doubt! It can't be that any PR person worth their salt has worked with bad people, since, by definition, they are the ones that need the best PR

3) Trump puts forward foreign policy ideas that appear to match something that Russia/Putin has said, regarding Syria, Ukraine, etc. AHA, he's definitely a Putin agent! It can't be that these ideas are actually mainstream ideas when ordinary Americans are concerned, which is why Trump is using them.

You can see how one faulty idea of his, leads to everything else.

Those without "god" will replace it with another, in this case, "cummies"

Does this faggot have a family? There's no reason for him to act this way.

Yeah. Remember the leftcuck golden rule: The end justifies the means.
Hillary could be a Jabulon-worshipping child-sacrificing newborn-rapist and they'd still tut-tut and wag their fingers at WL for bringing it up because "you don't want a racist sexist as president, do you?"

I only know of Rick Wilson and David French. Are there any other bald cuckservative pundits with nigger grandchildren?

like what? whoever has the strength to take the election - fairly or not - will win
if trump isn't strong enough to take it from a gang of thieving kikes then who is?
if Clinton wins the majority of the public won't question it nor the mass importation of non-whites

Hey CtR.
We all know that the "Vigilant" meme is your version of Oathmemer.
We know your names and where you work.

you're deluded friendo
even normalfags know she's a piece of shit
non-political people i talk to are saying how she's so elbow-deep in the establishment that they think she's going to rig the election

They god damn better be. Journalists are high on the list.

What an odd and pathetic world these cucks live in. To them, Twitter activity actually means something in real life…

wow just like the lumberjacks in my cartoons

Everytime

and what will they do about it other than have a little whinge and look on whilst america becomes brazil 2.0?
if hillary wind she'll disarm everyone in a flash and any opposition to that will be quashed pronto because

i dunno fam i'm just saying you're wrong. they will definitely question it. they're already questioning why she isn't in prison.

question it all they want but if the polls and election say she won they'll just be labelled conspiracy theorists

so you agree they'll question it

only some
most people believe what they're told by the media

wew

this

And you people say that true evil doesn't exist. Not only do the jews worship satan, they hate everything that is pure and good.

So are we giving this guy the anime treatment too?

reminder that a significant number of cuckservative blogs take xx committee seriously