Complains about people being blinded by ideology

I hear his favorite pastime in Slovenia is throwing stones from his glass house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18qD9hmU9xg
archive.is/hXEGD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

news flash capitalist dog you are outdated lol.
:D

well fuck shut 'er down leftypol

Everyone eats from the trashcan of ideology all of the time.

Read his work instead of memeing.

MEMES.jpg

Your argument is:
"You recognize animals had to suffer, yet you eat meat"
Or
"You write against Capitalism, on the interets"

Well, yes!
That's what the third pill is about.

Knowing you have an Ideology and trying to not let it blind you.

Cause, what? You think once you wear the glasses, you'll sudently stop doing what capitalism wants you to do?
You want dring starbucks coffee, because you know it's bourgie?

Sorry, but you cannot live outside capitalism.

Your posts are always cringey and pretentious as shit. Work on your delivery, comrade.

Your critic is not sufficient.

Either provide more feedback or I shall continue my practice.

criticize his actual body of work, take some time, write something up, use quotes or whatever. otherwise its basically impossible to have a conversation about this that isn't just "nuh uh"

this is how trash threads are made.

He is not against ideology in and of itself.
He analyses the often harder to see effects that ideology has on society (as well as the individuals) and advocates critique of ideology to ensure that a fixed ideology is not adhered to in harmful ways; at the expense of both society and the individual.

It would be "critique" or "criticism" here. Also, stop jumping a whole line in between every other sentence, and avoid using these projected quotes between quotation marks all the time. Either
them or minimize doing this altogether. It looks stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=18qD9hmU9xg
Read Zizek

Who gives a shit? Fuck off, user, and stop sperging.

lol why is everybody sucking Zizek's dick all the time?

because he write good words in good order

If you have read and watched his videos, listened to his podcasts and lectures, he mentions that you can never escape ideology, just identify it.

He has a podcast?

Can you link me up comrade?

"Ideology" refers to thoughts born of idealism over materialism. It inherently involves a certain detachment from objectivity and a view of history that ignores concrete causes and effects.

"Ideology" in this context does not mean "any coherent manner of belief you share with others."

These!

Ideology is how you structure your enjoyment spontaneously.

A statement said by someone who has clearly demonstrated for us that they do not understand at all what idealism, materialism, or ideology mean. Please seek education comrade, I feel embarrassed for you.

Chekem

hey yui you ever gonna explain how Zizek and Stirner are similar? Since your so educated I'd imagine that it would only take you a few seconds

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Holla Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

R E V O L U T I O N A R Y A N O N Y M I T Y
E
V
O
L
U
T
I
O
N
A
R
Y

A
N
O
N
Y
M
I
T
Y

prolly said smarter shit than any of you fags ever will

You forgot the negation of the negation. This is the step where we throw all logic out the window and dialectically arrive at any conclusion we want.

Are you ever embarrassed by your lack of contributing anything to these threads?

t. expert

I love the part when Zizek distances himself from the mainstream Left so much he becomes a right wing nationalist.

P1. I'm not an expert
P2. ???
C. I am an expert

I love the way Zizek grins when he receives his payment from the CIA.

*sniff*for the good of future revolution*sniff*you need to, uh…*sniff*throw out the refugees, comrade.

butthurt idpol
>>>/reddit/

he's a marxist

when he discusses "ideology", he means the dominant ideology, the capitalist ideology

Some of Žižek's criticism of the stupidity and impotency of the liberal left is completely valid, but he himself is actually a centrist reformist that puts on an edgy image and distracts leftists from becoming more active and violent in the class struggle - just as much as liberalism does.
What he said about Trump can also be applied to himself:

I thought he was Hegelian rather than Marxist

no he's a marxist

But weren't his works back in Ex-Yugoslavia censored because they were Hegelian rather than Marxist?

Or am I missreading that as him not being marxist

many works were censored for many erroneous reasons at that time

From his latest article on Brexit:

archive.is/hXEGD

Now kill yourself, you massive faggot.

He's both, but more Hegelian. Basically he's "improving" Marx with Hegel. It seems he thinks Marx in some places regressed in comparison to Hegel yet Marx is absolutely necessary of course. So it's not simply one against the other.