Did it touch your bean?

no

it was kinda uncomfortable

no

he was a hapa

im a guy

pic related

also post a pic of your leaking asshole tia

Did you realize that only women should be fucked? You didn't orgasm did you? For me, it was an hour or so of pounding and occasional pain, then the "top's" condom broke, so I gave him my own. Then that one broke so we went bareback but I still didn't cum and he got off twice, the experience wasn't fun for me at all and now I think I have HIV but he said he didn't cum inside but I'm too scared to get a blood-quiz.

Did you suck his dick?

did he at least give you a reach around?

Are you gay?

no

no

i dont know

Did he cum in your ass? How big was his dick?

You're a faggot. I've deduced that from you're admission to buttsex with a man

I would've made sure you came OP, that guy was a dick.

About 6 inches if I had to guess. No I told him explicitly to not cum

You'd probably feel it if he did, and notice when it dripped out

also if he didnt even help you cum hes a shitty lay

Why did you pick him to fuck you?

Not OP, but is that true?

Cum is pretty warm and has an unusual texture. Unless it hurt a lot, you'd probably notice someone nutting in your ass. It would definitely drip out a bit. And yeah, not even getting a reach-around or w/e is pretty fucked up.

Where the fucks your prostate OP?

I knew I felt something warm, but he said he only came on my back. This is why I hate faggots, they have no self control, I think he even popped the condoms himself, I don't think it was only the Vaseline.

Also dicks pulse noticably when they cum and the cum would make it very slick if he kept thrusting

Well, was there cum on your back? You'd def feel that if he did

I felt the cum on my back, but not inside, I think, it felt briefly warmer inside but I asked if he came and he said no.

What position did you fuck in?

he might have, might not have then

also you said he came twice so if he only nutted on your back and nowhere else, well

kinda narrows it down

still hot tho

HIV is not tho

Was he cut or uncut?

Did you get any enjoyment from it all all? Did you get a boner? will you ever do it again, maybe with someone more considerate?

What is your address and do you have any life endangering allergies?

What are the best kind of traps?

Where
the
fuck
is
your
prostate,
nigger?

Also, how was your rim holding up after? Any aches and pains? I can't even get a finger in without hours of soreness.

No it fucking doesn't, not unless you push it out. Ever had the wet shits? Same deal, bumhole's gonna' form a liquid-tight seal on a first-timer.

You're permanently damaging your sphincter

post proof, timestamp with nudes

OP did you do any stretching leading up to this? Did you use enough lube? Have you even practiced getting off anally by yourself?
Also:

WHERE IS YOUR PROSTATE NIGGER?