Ridleyposting

My friend is convinced that Daisy Ridley is the epitome of beauty. Please help me prove otherwise. Any particularly ugly images or edits, post here. I don't have enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't sound like a friend worth having, tbqfiImss.

How do particularly ugly pictures prove something?

It proves that any apparent attractiveness is actually Hollywood jew sorcery.

Are they dumb enough to not understand a person can look a lot worse in a picture than they do in real life? I mean, most pictures people take look a lot worse than reality.

Did you know peak age Brooke Shields was actually ugly? They fixed her up with makeup and photography.

Why doesn't she just get surgery to fix that weird horse thing her mouth does? I thought Disney were supposed to pay well.
I unironically find her attractive

Unfortunately, so do I. I can't help it. Whenever I see that smile, I want to face fuck it until it goes away.

i used to have way more
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

She is. Sure she's not a 10/10 and she isn't Hollywood handsome (or the female equivalent), but she is above average.

What you people have against her? She is beautiful, I wish she could cosplay as slave Leia but of course Jewney won't allow her.

She looked worse in cuck wars than she does in most pictures though. Most of the unflattering pictures of her are stills from that film.

Anyone got the mouth of sauron

no she really isnt

no she is fucking ugly you starshitter

the british actress on the far left has a genuinely tolerable personality, at least in interviews and such. she seems p fun

I hope Britain gets nuked in the iminent World War III just for that.

some of those are jews and shitskins.

She's not above the average woman you would find in the street? I think she is, not by much but she is a little better than average.

Fuck off

Wow racist much?

Also

So russians are pedos.

God, in that middle one she looks like someone's grandma.

good bait i rate 8/10

She'll bite your dick off you know.

better version

You must live an interesting life.

i don't recall there being a quality quota when it came to making OC

taylor swift looks like shit

go back to reddit

neigh

hate to break it you bud, but I've seen shops with her mouth directly placed onto Not-Saruon there

also fuck you guys, Daisy a cute

This

Disgusting.

Taking the bait.

DELEET

here we go

Who is the third brit from the left?

Emily "Weed-Cigarette" Blunt.

One who I didn't mean to include because shes ugly as fuck but I didnt make the image.

3rd pic she put on weight.

yea

so does the one right next to her

Holy crap her face looks more wrinkled than Barbra Walters.

Thanks

I think it's the lighting.

Coke bloat

I'm an accidental artist.

are you a retard?

wait nevermind you right