Guess what color the kids are?

I knew before I saw the rest of the video. I hit her up on twitter and let her know what's up.

Other urls found in this thread:

emmamurphy.me/
instagram.com/emma_murphy26/
imgur.com/gCBZbxi
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/
web.archive.org/web/20160810065550/https://m.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/4v9zdh/husband_separated_since_71516_1_child_together/d5wpt2a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will be sold to the goyim as "omg look at how evil (white) men are with their patriarchy and toxic masculinity" when in reality this is more an issue of racemixing.

That video is a like a year old now. The comments on her YouTube vid were great though, that coalburning whore for absolutely BTFO. Saging for old news.

What were people saying to her?

Old as fuck.

Isn't this the chick that was praising black men and saying "no White dicks" or something? That's why it was even better.

whatchu slidin

Old news OP.

Also, pictures of race-mixing white women with diversity goggles are a dime a dozen.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

muh nigga

Holla Forums tier shit, I don't remember everything.

I remember this.
I was talking smack in the comments.
Called her kids goblins.
Good times.

I bet she is still a single mother, and daddy gorilla aint paying the child support

KILLYORUSELF

I truly hope she kills herself.
I have no mercy for coalburners nor for the abominations born by bestiality.
She doesn't deserve to live anymore.

Someone needs to kill her children. Keep her alive, I suppose, she's still young enough to have white children. Blacks can't keep getting away with this.
That video is a year old, she's now a single mum raising her negroid children. .

Black and blue?

+1

RARE FORMATTING
A
R
E

Is the video still up? If so could you get a link or tell us the name.

UGH

Aren't those two different girls?

Old shit, fam.

Yes. Although that user is a dumb faggot, that story (while untrue) happens more often than not anyway.

Found her blog:
emmamurphy.me/

Classic bong coalburner.

Jesus, her instagram is a textbook study in narcissism.
instagram.com/emma_murphy26/

Looks like she has a new buck lined up.

I remember that the comments on her vid were pretty funny.

What a coincidence.

Shameless.

what a lovely family
tip top kek

There's white pussy in them thar hills.

god dammit

wow what a shitty thread. i hope you die

My favorite (recent) coalburner story: Some reddit moron submitted a picture of her white father playing with her mocha mistake for upboats, saying how he had eventually rejected his racist ways and come to accept her marriage to a black man. Within a month of making this post, her nigger buck abandoned her and their child.

I remeber that one. The guy definitely had that "ashamed father of a coal burner" face.

have a link to this. Sounds hilarious.

Coalburner baleeted in shame, here's what I can find.

Original reddit post:

imgur.com/gCBZbxi
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/

Now a single mom:

web.archive.org/web/20160810065550/https://m.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/4v9zdh/husband_separated_since_71516_1_child_together/d5wpt2a

Coalburner's own words:

That post is from 2013 or something, fuck off.

What are you sliding?

that's what you get when you take the nigger pill.

poo brown

saved

I feel like we're being raided with old shit.

NEWFAGS LURK MORE

Any links?

Fucking choked myself harder than a nigger chokes a coalburner…