Mfw 8ch posters think they're better than 4chan posters...

mfw 8ch posters think they're better than 4chan posters, but in reality 8ch posters are fucking nerd virgins who got upset because somebody tried to take away there video games, so they came here to cry and be edgy.

nice b8 my dudeeeeeee

video games are for children

Bwaahahaha

You are though.

You amuse me, thinking that I'm upset at YOUR cuckchan ass over video games

You and your fellow misogynists came here because the nasty woman said some things about video games that made you sad.

??? nigga get the fuck out with your bait thread,have a sage.

Fixed that for you

stop it

I'm sorry, you had me at "misogynists"

Well, there is plenty of sexism in the gaming industry.

I'm here because the webms have sound, which makes Holla Forums infinitely better.

This

wut

You forgot the best part where we then orchestrated a political takeover with mere memes alone

There are no 8ch posters anymore. There is 8ch, but the 8ch posters are all but gone. There are only us 4chan refugees here now, along with a few stragglers trying to post pedo shit in order to drive us off.

Back to 4chan with you.

I checked out 4chin just now.
Holy fuck it turned into shit.
It's pure cancer. Every major board.
Crazy how there was a time when i spent time there and even had fun occasionly.
As shit as this site is sometimes i'm glad we still have it.

pretty much this

This site is ALWAYS shit anymore. And just because it is not as shitty as 4chan doesn't mean that it is worth spending time here, unless you are here to watch it burn or to make it even worse. When you are driving down the highway and have to shit, you pull over at a rest area and go up to the latrines. Both are nasty, full of shit, and flies, and haven't been cleaned in years. One is a little less nasty than the other one, but you can still hardly breathe near it. You don't want to let any part of your body touch anything in either one. So what do you do? Do you go in the less filthy one or do you just go into the woods behind the buildings and shit behind a tree? Because that is the analogy you describe, user. 4chan is the shittier latrine, 8ch is the not as shitty shitty latrine. Both are great for a few minutes, but that enjoyment wears off quickly because of how utterly shit they both are, and you end up wanting another alternative. The alternative is to choose neither and go with a more creative option. Grab some paper off the roll and hit the woods.

If you've been here awhile then you know that is increasingly what people have been doing. Not even the summerfags and new 4chan refugees are hanging around long anymore. Yeah, new ones arrive every day, but users are leaving a little bit faster than they are arriving. And I don't just mean Holla Forums, it is all of 8ch. The horrible way in which this entire site is administered is simply too much for most anons to tolerate. It really isn't much better here than 4chan, the only difference really is the intensity of the shit smeared on the walls by the powers that be.
So while I agree with your assessment of the situation regarding 4chan, I have to say that your conclusion (being grateful for this place) is simply illogical. This place is no different than 4chan, ultimately.