Second Earth found around Proxima Centauri [space elevator fags attn]

phys.org/news/2016-08-scientists-unveil-earth-like-planet.html

Scientists are preparing to unveil a new planet in our galactic neighbourhood which is "believed to be Earth-like" and orbits its star at a distance that could favour life, German weekly Der Spiegel reported Friday.
The exoplanet orbits a well-investigated star called Proxima Centauri, part of the Alpha Centauri star system, the magazine said, quoting anonymous sources.
"The still nameless planet is believed to be Earth-like and orbits at a distance to Proxima Centauri that could allow it to have liquid water on its surface—an important requirement for the emergence of life," said the magazine.
"Never before have scientists discovered a second Earth that is so close by," it said, adding that the European Southern Observatory (ESO) will announce the finding at the end of August.
The report gave no further details.

Read more at: phys.org/news/2016-08-scientists-unveil-earth-like-planet.html#jCp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterns_in_nature#Symmetry
youtube.com/watch?v=FtTmiYA5D4k
phys.org/news/2012-10-earth-sized-planet-solar.html#nRlv
archive.is/YajQ4
xvideos.com/video7966594/doppelganger_episode_0#_tabEmbed
archive.is/zo3DP
firstmenonthemoon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting user, will be fun to watch this play out. Have a bump

never did play that game. wish I had, now games are becoming reality

if they'd found alien civilisation the government would only tell us if it somehow didn't benefit the Jews

That could be a earth where hitler won

inb4 it's Hitler's Space Nazi hideout

Inb4 space jews

Thinkin the same thing.

Shiiiet. If we put a few trillion dollars into it, we could get a ship on a one way trip in about 30 years.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen to our societies if alien life was found. Especially if it was around or above our tech.

We will forever stagnate at our current level unless we stop wasting resources on minorities.

Sorry lad we gotta fund welfare :^)

Genocide the darkies

we gotts ta send all us niggas to Earth 2 to get away from whitey n shit, ain't no cracka gonna oppress us while we be livin like SPACE KANGZ ya feelin me? send us all ova dere to escape racism 4ever tbh

Black people had space ships before we even came out of our caves. They was in the space and shit. We appropriated their history. Cuz we steal ereybody history n shit

Need a Tyrone comic with this, but it turns out the atmosphere is like Mars in Total Recall.

Centauri you say?

Sends niggers first so we can have some fertilizer.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago when black people went to travel between the stars there were no other intelligent life forms to be found anywhere who had advanced to such levels. Which is why black people felt lonely and stopped space travel.

Hold it! If there's life on this planet we can't send the shit skins there. Think of all we could learn and study and gain from this world if it has life! The darkies would just end up killing all of it before we got there and we couldn't study any of it.

A good sign, but baby steps. We can't do much more than observe it from a distance and space travel won't take off until we can prove it's profitable. Then suddenly every motherfucker will want a rocket.

I would help fund a space program that would seen all nigger/mudslimes/jews ect to another planet. Although it might just be easier for whites to go. A pure white planet, no jews no niggers no scum. All clean & ready for us to build an amazing civilization. We can't admit whites with diseases such as, hep C,HIV/AIDS, Mudblood, or mental retardation of course. A Garden Of Eden

What did the ayy lmaos ever do to you that you'd subject them to a nigger invasion?

So, what, it has water and the same size as our earth?

What about its solar system? Its satellite? Its star? The life on earth relies on too many things to be even considered remotely "habitable".

Fuck, look at Mars. Its a dead planet despite being near us, used to having water, and is just a little smaller than us.

TRIPS CONFIRM
space nazi hideout

Except a few years ago when they found a planet at about 80-200 light years away which they started looking for signs of pollution for so they can determine whether it has intelligent life.

This planet is just over 4 light years away.

I bet its real like jupiter.

They deserve it for probing white men's assholes. Now it's their assholes that'll be probed.

Will the LMAO's ass holes get probed by the BBC?

wherever it is, humanity won't be moving there en-masse

Didn't the film Avatar take place in the Proxima Centauri system?

I think they filmed it on Earth.

That's still a fucking huge distance; basically out of our reach right now with our current technology.

Obviously. Just thought it was interesting that we've already made movies about colonising that part of space. Compare with the sci-fi stories of almost a century ago that spoke about exploring the jungles of Venus. We were way off that time. Seem closer to the mark now.

we ain't about dat interracial shit no more, we finna go intergalactic n shit

They consider all that yeah.

Weekly reminder: American blacks ate the space program

would you be a race traitor and marry an alien?

Yeah, and this Planet will probably die knowing a new homeland was only a little over 4 light years away.

To make you hate them even more, I bet it is announced that it is a perfect environment for Colonization the day before the cities are glassed.

I think that's called a species-traitor anondepends on if she's hot and has holes in all the right places:^)

I'd fuck an alien girl.

Do you have any idea what box you've just opened?

No.

cough cough

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's true.

It has always a dream of mine to marry a blue skinned Ayyyy qt.

However I don’t think racemixing is morally acceptable so wouldn’t. I’ve listened to enough Art Bell to know that Ayyyy/ Human hybridization causes all sorts of emotional issues.

Why is it when I watch one of these videos I want to find the (((guy))) and beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat?

hes got that kind of voice
i felt the same thing

he's basically the archetypal redditor. the reasons you're here rather than there are the same reasons you don't like this guy.

the new guy is better, but not by much

He looks a non-halfling Peter Dinklage

Earth is flat and we are living inside a dome and you know it

Fuck off fish-head nigger fucker.

We need to get there as soon as possible and leave these niggers behind

The universe is a giant pond and planets are lily pads floating upon it.

5:12

Why are all flat earthers mental feminists?

Are you me ?

Neu Europa

Not saying women or girls

>>>/reddit/

bullshit is good at attracting one thing and that is more bullshit. one of these days we'll probably see the super massive star of scientific illiteracy known as spirit science co-opt flat earth and all the world's morons will collapse into the resulting black hole in which all possible lines of reasoning lead an enterer ever closer to the singularity of mental retardation.

kek

you mean

forgot an arrow there newfag

Proxima Centauri?

The star is classed as M6V, meaning it is dim, tiny and quite red. The habitable zone is extremely close to the star (probably well with 0.1 AU) and any planet there is going to be tidally locked.

what the fuck did I just watch.

You'd be a species-traitor. If I meet people like you during the happening I will hang them from their own entrails, I don't fucking care.

Ship all the whites there and name it Terra. Elect God emperor and conquer earth

Most of the closest stars are actually easily within our reach with technology from the last 50 years (See: Project Orion, NERVA, etc.). The problem is that (((someone))) doesn't want anyone to escape earth and is the enemy of advancement and human happiness. They'd rather give trillions of dollars away in welfare (>>7112973) rather than invest it in the future of humanity.

The stars are our birthright, and they've been stolen from us.

There are rumors that our sun is only about 3000 miles away.

(((They))) of course don't want us knowing this.

that's just retarded

People said the same thing when I told them Nazis didn't kill 6 million

they didnt? any proof on that?

Nigger what the fuck? Is this your first time here?

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but Proxima Centauri is a star radically different from the Sun and if we want to live around it we would need to figure out a lot

Like this user said the planet would most likely be tidally locked, which means one side would face the star forever while the other side would forever be in darkness, like our moon with the Earth. Plus red dwarf stars are known for having violent flares that could make life difficult. If we could figure out how to deal with this then maybe it'll be a viable place

well yeah, i left reddit 2 days ago because of censorship and went to 4ch and then came here, i heard this was the official trump board or something like that, is that nazism thing i see around here a joke or what?

My advice is you lurk some more before posting too much.

And don't take the redpill too fast.

Depends. We talking angelic space Aryans or those faggot greys?

Fucking this.

Why yes. Yes it is.

nazism and esoteric hitlerism is the truth

oh well i really thought this was all a meme or something, what do you guys have against jewish people?

I was called psychotic today for being redpilled .

Oh… wait it is?
Fuck…

JUST
LURK

They dont even know its composition. Literally all they know, via gravitational lensing, is that it exists within the habitable zone. It could be made entirely of poison, with no water or atmosphere. 40 years to create a generational ship, one idiot says, lol.

I recommend watching some Bill Whittle if you're new to this whole thing,.

Nothing. We love your people very much.

underrated post

what a joke.

the only valid advice is TO FUCKING LURK

This user gets it

Oh sweet summer child

Not to mention that gravity itself isn't real and Einstein is a lying kike faggot.

Thanks for correcting the record

Rabbi says jews are aliens.

Gravity is caused by electromagnetism, it's just far from the most dominant force in the cosmos.

Post the one with the oven logistics where it explains exactly how long it takes to burn someone to ashes.

hate to burst your bubble that's a lie, bubble bursting is my favorite pass-time, hydrogen cyanide is deadly as much lower air densities than required to achieve an explosive composition. there are plenty of arguments against the holohoax one can make, but this isn't one of them

Damn straight I'd have sex with a cute blonde annunaki girl, and have some nephilim babies. Considering they're more human than we are, I'd be the niggers now ; ;.

Not out of our reach, just inconvenient. Never mind the odds of things going wrong.

What if there's a slight miscalculation and they completely miss and don't have the fuel to redirect themselves?

What if there's some sort of piece of rock in the way and the ship crashes into it?

What if the planet isn't actually hospitable to life?

What if there's already life there?

Such a mission would require massive resources. We're talking a colony ship which wouldn't just be able to sustain life for 30 years, but be able to truly live in. Grow food in. Give birth in. With all the tools and supplies needed to not only get there, but start a colony once it gets there. And odds are it'll go to shit and all be a waste. And we won't know if they evenade it until about 35 years after the launch.

Mind you, I do think it should be tried out eventually. But we haven't even finished colonizing our own fucking planet. Antarctica has nothing but a few science stations on it. And you want to colonize extraterrestrial worlds?

Don't talk about Alpha Centauri until we at least manage a viable Mars colony.

Proxima is definitely a variable star (listed as V645 Centauri) and occasionally flares but given it's estimated age (5 to 6 billion years) it's rather quiet as far as flare stars go.

The other problem is whether the atmosphere freezes out and the availible water gets trapped in some location, however according to simple models only 0.15 bar of CO2 is sufficient to keep up circulation.

Depends on if that produces a stronger race, or a weaker abomination.

If you're really from reddit, then I pity you. Before long, you will also be a Nazi.

Here is a few more reasons

It looks like beat me to it. Sage for off topic

fuck my bad

It would take over 38,000 years to get there faggots

Pretty doubtful Antarctica will be colonised any time soon; there's those laws freezing any permanent settlements on it to protect its environment. Although that might change if we do begin to suffer a resource crisis, since there are fossil fuel reserves down there. I'm not even sure if you could get a permanent settlement to be sustainable down there; you'd be essentially looking at a diet that is mostly meat with some imported fruit and vegetables. Any colony that would be set up down there would be entirely dependent on the mother country to support them.

The more important questions is when are the alien Peacekeeping missions going to start?

If this doesn't work with sandniggers, why would it work with them?

The only reason those treaties are respected is specifically because of how much of a pain it would be to settle it. I was using it to contrast with how hard it would be to create a permanent colony on a body which is orbiting another star.

Basically, if we don't have the ability to settle Antarctica, we don't have the ability to settle another world.

I have a feeling that we are hyping aliens up too much. We are going to land on a planet and find indian-tier shit or worse, if there is civilization at all.

IS IT HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

SPACE COLONIZATION UNDER GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

WE ARE SAVED

It's half the fucking size of Earth, you fucking moron. If it were a bit bigger then it would have formed a stable crust and atmosphere with magnetic protection. Because it is too small the crust never was able to become big enough to hold back the volcanic activity and the planet spewed all of its core material onto the surface. Then the magnetosphere disappeared as the core die and the water either pushed underground or evaporated along with the atmosphere.

Tidally locked worlds can be sexy (and livable). Just land in the twilight strip for perpetual beautiful sunsets and habitable conditions.

Isn't it obvious?

Then you just British India that shit; it would be easier than finding a civilization that actually has its shit together.

I was agreeing with you; I don't think humanity will be in any position to settle other worlds for at least another half century, if not more, easily.

I think people short sell human ingenuity.

3 years ago people were telling me artificial intelligence was a pipe dream, now we're making artificial neurons that behave better than the flesh and blood type.

I was told space travel would never be cheaper than the space shuttle in my lifetime, now we have spacex making rockets that cost practically nothing to launch.

I was told that my dreams would never be fufilled, but now I see the future looking brighter than ever.

NEVER SAY IT CAN'T BE DONE. WE PUT A FUCKER ON THE MOON WITHIN 60 YEARS OF GAINING FLIGHT.

And with the God emperor at the helm we shall make an empire that would make Rome herself stand and gape in awe!

I don't know. Slavery might work, but I think it would be safer to learn everything about their culture and technology, as well as everything about their planet before killing them all. Wouldn't want some human cucks to care about the aliens and suddenly we have aliens on our mother planet and their population sky rockets. Better kill them when we have a chance.

Playing gods with primitive alien civilization would be way better.

tgsnt.tv/

oy vey

they're on another fucking planet. unless they have interstellar travel (unlikely if they're India tier), they aren't coming.

the obvious answer is to just do shock and awe demonstrations, maybe erect a monument out of shipping containers at ground zero of the blasts, and shit ourselves laughing as we watch them pray to effigies of star ships in the cheap ass temple we made for them.

also, why does no one ever bring up pathogens in these discussions?
i know it's not a fun thing to talk about, but you guys do realize millions of american aboriginals died from the flu and shit because their immune systems never had to cope with it, right?
and that's just from divergent evolution one ocean away, not several light years.

It's rare for diseases to pass even from humans and primates, which share over 95% DNA. Why would diseases pass between us and an alien species, which likely wouldn't share any DNA with us? assuming they even have DNA

Be careful, they might hear you.

Pretty much what this user said , it's highly unlikely any diseases will be passed between our two species for a long time, if ever, due to have completely different genetic structure.
I'm just curious how they look like in comparison to us. Are they roughly the same attraction wise, uglier, prettier?
I would laugh my ass off if we turned out to be the space orcs of our galaxy/universe.

There's no reason for us to look anything like each other. I'm sure we'd both see each other as grotesque.

if just one life form (or "life form" depending on the complexity of it and your definition of life) that someone in the trip comes in contact with is able to reconstitute human matter into more of itself, it would be an epidemic of absurd proportions if that guy ever came back to earth. and then there's parasites which can be a whole other level of fucked if they're small enough to go undetected.

that's really not that flagrant an assumption. above all else, the primary prerequisite of life is the ability to self replicate and the ability to change, at least in small increments, over time. essentially, the ability to turn [not itself] into more of itself and for [itself] to not quite be the same thing as itself.
as far as I understand, the two basic "seeds" of life (ie, something which could both abiotically form and self replicate with potential for variation) are amino acid polymers (proteins, DNA, RNA and the like) and crystals (which, in principal, could be the foundation for silicon based life to develop for largely the same reasons carbon is the element of choice in amino acid life). with the former example, proteinoids would eventually become viroids which are composed essentially of just DNA. if there was another possibility on that evolutionary track, it was a miserable failure compared to DNA.
the latter might be more interesting though and almost certainly wouldn't present any pathogens to us. though maybe toxicity problems depending on whatever these geologic nightmares would be made of.

Finally an excuse to build the greatest could-have-been of the atomic age.

Not fast enough. You'll need solar sails and giant fucking laser on the moon to get there within a life time.

To progress they would need to use tools and to use tools they would need to have at 2 hands free or something like hands to be able to use them.

So they would already have feet and arms just to be able to do anything.

That mean they could look like anything between octopuses and us depending if they live under water or on the ground.

aliens living in the sea would be way more spooky too look at

pic related an octopus riding an eel.

Oh again, cool but we'll never make it there in our lifet-

That fucker is really close to our solar system… wew lads.

If we can go lightspeed, thats 4/5 years.

Basically the same amount of time for some European explorers to explore parts of the unknown world.

This is it people. This is the chance we needed.

convergent evolution is a thing though. there's a reason certain structures show up a lot despite vastly different evolutionary paths on earth. certain features like wings, quadrupeds, tentacles, and the like would likely be present on another inhabited planet for much the same reasons they exist here. while there's no guarantee that the sentient species (if such a thing can even be well defined) would be like us, but it is quite likely that something similar to a primate would exist. we probably wouldn't look any more "grotesque" to each other than random animals we find around here.
it's easy to get yourself caught in "we don't know nuffin about life on other planets or how they developed" type arguments, but these fall apart for two main reasons:
1. we are looking for life in planets as similar to ours that we can find.
sure, maybe something could develop on a jupiter like planet. maybe there already is something on jupiter itself (pic related being a quite famous entertainment of the idea), but we're looking for planets like our own.
2. as mentioned before, convergent evolution.
we see, here on earth, staggering genetic diversity, yet not much diversity in structure. nature (ie, probability) seems to consistently find the same solutions for the same problems because, quite frankly, they're simple, they're elegant, and they work.

The fact fractals exist in a number of quantifiable axis means they will have to appear like earth life.

If they use the same protein structure, they will be very similar. And as proxima centauri is near to our solar system, there's a good chance that the building blocks WILL be similar if there is life there.

Oh and if that's the case, that planet might be habitable for us without need for artificial life supplies (oxygen,etc)

Never liked these threads tbh

Yes but if the alien is human whom are descended from natural human aductees then you are not a traitor. It is called extraterrestrial nonhuman or humanoid traitor, not the race traitor.

Fractals.

Learn them.

Life divides in axis of symmetry. If they use similar building blocks, there will be strikingly similar life there. And if they're intelligent - humanoid life will likely exist.

Well in which case without a hermetic seal it would have gassed the oven men.

Hang on.. anyone remember when user said 14th of august will be when we make contact?

If they are from that planet.. Then they might look like us.

i don't understand this argument, but sure.

that argument is downright poor. the elements which compose a solar system are dependent on the nebula from which it's formed. for our two solar systems to be completely isolated "building blocks" wise, all that needs to be true is that they originated from a different nebula, which is almost a certainty.

fractals aren't some magic thing. they are an emergent property of how life develops. essentially, a self replicating system is going to form fractal structures by nature of fractals essentially being self replicating systems in and of themselves.
in short: "fractals" is not an argument.

I don't even want to imagine a planet full of Turks.

i meant these guys, turk roaches would be worse

This won't happen.

pic related.
Divisions and evolutional species branches tend to have a basis of symmetry. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterns_in_nature#Symmetry
This might be a natural function of chaos. Chaos requires division and branching. So their planet will do this aswell.
Also you needed to read the next part in conjunction.

If you split from the same basis , you get similar patterns.

Holy shit, Alpha Centauri was right.

As strange as it sounds those theories are more or less canonized amongst believers and those people believe History Channel and other places are the disinfo. The tl;dr on the canon theory goes like this, more or less:

Nordics (ayyliums) are split even between demonically possessed conquerors and divine beings. The evil nordics control the reptilians which in turn created the grey automatons. Whites descend from a combination of survivors of atlantis and refugees from other snowier planets. That's supposed to explain the emergence of whites on Earth where they seemingly came from nowhere. Oh and there's mantids I guess.

Actually there's supposed to be many other alien races on earth in particular but the most common ones involved are the above mentioned ones.

this

The shells of vertebrates are their evolutionary weakness. They cannot grow without moulting the shell.

I had thought a similar theory to that but it is slightly different though.

Polar bears disagree.. though they hadn't evolved the blue eyes.

They came from polar areas. Infact snowy conditions in both the Himalayas and europe (neanderthals)

of course you'll get similar patterns, that's what convergent evolution is. like i said, nature finds similar solutions to all the same problems. i guess i kinda get the fractal argument, but it's a bit abstract and not very effective at making your case.

Proxima Centauri is a shit-tier star.

Blue eye is a mutation and white people find them to be sexy so breed with them.

My theory is the ancient whom arrived on the snowy land for the colonization purpose and somehow got struck there because the Satellite Surveillance Network in the outer space are damaged so they are unable to communicate with the white people on other planet. The White people have no choice but to accepted their fate to spent the rest of their life on the Earth and bred with the primate humans.

I was showing a deeper connection than merely "convergent evolution".

My explanation is mathematically observable at a fundamental level.

It explains the transition from "singularity" to "people".

I call that singularity and subsequent expansion god (just a different name for the universe I guess)

This concerns me.

Either we're like butterflies or birds with regards to sex and colour ..
or like spiders, which frankly explains why some white women are whores

"Later studies indicate that the top cruise velocity that can theoretically be achieved by a of the speed of light (0.08-0.1c).[16] An atomic (fission) Orion can achieve perhaps 9%-11% of the speed of light"

This craft would be a different configuration than the one pictured - at least an order of magnitude larger. Doable with today's technology. 44 years flight time… if you're not bothered about breaking.

But it's OUR shit tier star.

by singularity, you mean common ancestor?

Lel, Anyway we can just create strict selective breeding laws or something to prevent this.

Post yfw when it's an Aryan paradize with White domination, we contact them and slowly we corrupt their society with some of our retarded concept like Feminism or Marxism.

I love that picture.

No need.

We're definitely birds.

youtube.com/watch?v=FtTmiYA5D4k

Thread theme.

is a good argument for bi-lateral symmetry but not much else

This

Jupiter in particular and the gas-giants assit life by sucking in any stray asterpids/comets from beyond too

Yes

I guess, but what seems asymmetric on a microcosmic scale tends to have a macrocosmic form of symmetry.

We always assume physical symmetry, what about memetic or systematic symmetry.

I like eagles especially Australian eagle. They are badass as fuck.

Mars is tiny.

can't spell Holocaust with 'aus'

Yes

I just realized that I misunderstood the question.

Holoc-aus-t? I am joking. If it weren't jews then we would be already flying through the galaxy.

Depends on the Ayy, of course.

I'd give up more than just race if she was the perfect woman.

How do you even do it with that thing?

You clearly need to browse Holla Forums longer :^)

(checked)
Tay agrees with this statement.

It has lady parts.

What did he mean by this?

Actually:

.. you know how things have been weird these few months?

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with that..

Something about snakes puts me off though.
And arachnids :^)

One minor problem: we need to significantly improve the quality of our electromagnetic shielding of space vessels.

Humans will die of radiation poisoning before getting out of the solar system unless we figure this out.

Nice triple dubs

Something tells me it would be pretty scary in real life, kind of like the ayylmao meme. Funny grey memes are funny, real life greys would probably make me run for my life.

No faggot. Send everyone except us.

The ultimate white flight.

Any astrofag here? How do you detect electromagnetic field strong enough to block central star radiation on such great distances?

If she is white human then yes.

Sorry user, but niggers need their gibs, and snackbars and Jews need their profitable wars.

Not if you can empathize and communicate with them.
Why do you think we live next to black people without doing that?

I have no doubt there could be an anomaly in the results.
Hell, the already had this situation with Alpha Centauri.

These are just visions people have about the future.

That's very depressing dude.

Even if I could communicate with them I would still be in semi fear, they're grotesque and monster like and judging by the rumors they're not the friendliest of aliens. It would take me a while to get used to them being around me, after that then yes I probably wouldn't mind having grey friends.

Jesus Christ. Trump isn't any kind of Emperor, nor should we even want him to be. Stop sucking him off

kek

So are humans from their POV.

actually no..

if they explore space, they'd think they're superior.

Or alternatively, if they find us beautiful.. inferior?

Lets send a colony ship containing people of all ideologies. Nothing will go wrong.

kek

I feel sorry for the sentient aliens because they will be so confused by the diverse people.

war*

but still makes sense tbh

Diversity is a weakness.

… makes you think..

Oh geez what would go wrong?

Give me a break!

If the space is not real then we wouldn't be viewing the google map.

what if..

google maps is not real
are we real?

really makes ya think..

I know they would think the same of us but they probably had to deal with some people like us in the past therefore it's easier for them to not recoil in fear when they see us.

The rumors from the conspiracy theorist is that they're far beyond us in tech but envy our appearance. In reality they probably would see us as inferior and attempt basic interaction following a certain protocol and if it doesn't work they would probably move on, no point giving a shit about the space equivalent of African niggers. I think there would still be a bunch of them who are adventurous or stupid enough to risk their lives living among what they would deem as inferior, like theses stupid white liberal morons who insist on living in the middle east and end up getting raped/killed.

sage because check em, kek thinks I'm right.

That actually explains why we were considered gods to natives of the new world.

We looked completely different and had far superior tech.

That's what I just suggested.
Influence the memes.
"coerce" with bait (epiphany or just the placement of items)
Because fish are inquisitive by nature.

No it will work, they just need to take care.

I care about niggers, because I think we can transform them too.
Using the same method. Infact, that's what (((they))) probably tried to do, before it went astray.

No way, as knowledge of the functions of computers and memes transferred through tech would counteract this.

wait.

No there is always a chance for chaos to bring up flaw. You just need to fight the chaos (or even embrace it)

scratch that, it's iffy.

Then you're a fucking cuckold who wants to waste resources trying to uplift our inferior racial competitors. We'd be better off exterminating them than trying to repeat what failed once already.

I don't care about them because helping them is useless, you'd just be giving them the proper tool to destroy us in the end like they're trying to do right now. Seriously, there's a actual shit ton of people who dealt with them in the past and came up to this conclusion and the one I remember the most is the guy that said something like "You must make sure negroes understand that you are the master and they are inferior because if you seek to be their equal they'll just destroy you in the end".

this. Any large scale interactions with niggers should be from behind the butt of a gun.

What's the point of even leaving the Solar System? Fun fact: "Solar System" specifically refers to our little chuck of the galaxy. The correct term for one that isn't ours is a "planetary system"
Mars is extremely close and would be far easier to colonize than a different planet in another planetary system.
I don't even have a fucking response for this.
Your absolute lack of basic physics knowledge and understanding of where technology currently is has to be the most dumbfounding thing I've read in awhile.

Man, that's too bad the conversation just stop I was really enjoying it.

Sorry to my fellow space-boos in the thread, we still haven't figured out how to mitigate the cranial pressures that build in people who live in microgravities for extended periods of time. We also don't have adequate shielding against radiation for voyages that long. This is very cool however. Maybe we can leave the christcucks here waiting for jesus.

The gravity is too weak and our bone will get brittle.

Nah I am still here m8!

Transform them you dumbass.

Why ?
I'd rather focus on uplifting my own Aryan brood than wasting my time on a couple of niggers.

Kill yourself.

I didn't say it's pragmatically possible anyway, I just said "if we could do x, then we could do y, because x is needed to do y"

Cause your a fucking retard that's why.

Assuming the increase in intelligence doesn't destroy this.

Where did you race cucks come from? Go back to r/the_donald

oh and being aryan seems to be an objective want to a degree.

If not, we'll find that objective want

I am not saying no national borders, infact we need borders right now.

Then we need to colour the world in red,white, blue.

For the sake of all Australian aryans.

what the god damn fuck?

Like omg LOL australians post funny things am I right :))))))

Back to 4chan, you aren't ready for this place

That's extreme but world domination is good for the snowy people, eh?

Propably he is high on the extraterrestrial drugs that is known as k-hatli.

It's thought that Martian gravity is too low and will lead to problems with fetal gestation or something. Venus is better in that department but is practiaclly a ocean world, except the "ocean" consists of supercritical CO2 that will fuck your shit up, the Galilean moons have a fucking horrible radiation enviroment (Io and Europa are the worst), the only place with a thick atmosphere out there (Titan) is fucking cold and everything beyond Saturn is nothing but dead balls of ices and frozen gas.
The solar system isn't exactly filled with prime real estate.

never change stormfags.

So that's for us but can we adapt to that environment?

This.
We haven't even landed a person on fucking mars yet, a planet within our own solar system. True advancement of the human race has been set aside for "progress" in the form of dumping money on a bunch of worthless niggers.

Human's can't adapt to live in an environment where lakes of liquid methane exist. That shit is too cold

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok we will send the undesirable criminals to titans for the experiment.

Good. I would leave for there tomorrow.

To where?

I hope you enjoy criminal ice cubes. Titan is 170 degrees below 0

and that's celsius, you amerilard

Negro we have to do splice shit on sheep and goats to produce offspring

Just look at all those yes replies cf was right again

PURGE THE XENOS

At least Im not a race/species traitor

WTF, very similar news from 2012:

phys.org/news/2012-10-earth-sized-planet-solar.html#nRlv

lol

Maybe if they're black.

Y'all are failing to realize just how easy colonizing these barren rocks really is. It's not about adapting the human body to the temperatures or pressures; it's about learning how to construct artificial habitats. This task is already underway as every space vessel is such a habitat.

Mark my words, the 21st century will be the space boom century. Starting around 2030, we'll start seeing technologies related to the exploitation of extraterrestrial resources kick off in earnest. Consider how the first country to build an "asteroid defense platform" would kick off an arms race that'll never end.

I am Aussie, not a amerilard! We can use Aerogel clothes to titan so what is the problems?

Enjoy your 'godly' niggers.

Xenos are worth more than traitorous Abrahamists.

We're not going to follow 40k's Communist Imperium

Not wanting a Quarian waifu.

My answer is supposed to be no.

Kill youself.

That explains why you want to ship all the criminals off to Titan. Keeping the tradition alive, I see.

God damn it, I don't want to be the bad guys again. Think we could strike a trade deal with them?

AND THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Because titans need hardened enslaved white people to survive in the toughest environment so there will be a place for us to live in.

Yes, that's the news of the discovery of Alpha Centauri Bb, which is now thought to be a statistical artifact in the data. We'll see if and how the ESO found the planet at the end of the month.

It's genetically impossible to breed with an alien.

Hail white people!

Do you really want a Quarian, or do you want Tali specifically on the grounds that she was a comrade in arms during your campaign as a SPECTRE?

This is the first part where you were wrong say what you want about niggers not being human they are still genetically related to us (unfortunately)

ayys aren't, they are the greatest expression of the other, non human whether they be greater or lesser to us they must be destroyed for the white race (let alone the human species) survival, to not do so is to be a commie scumbag only concerned with muh dik

Nigger its a clerical fascist dictatorship with the god emperor as a stand in for god, its perfect

I never said to breed with them.

I said they are valuable, more so than you Abrahamist dirt.

Inquisition

To the new earth.

Explain why you think the Imperium is communist.

There is no plans for that yet.

Only if they are aryan or if it is a world where we can find our anime waifu.

You Inquisitor dog.

I'd rather live under the Tau.

I'd rather live under the militaristic autocracy.

That's what the Tau are, they just dress it up diffferently.

Good.

You won't find that in 40k's Imperium.

You didn't, but other than slavery the xeno holds no real value, and other then breeding the xeno holds no value to the derpaved species traitor such as yourself so answer what "value" do the non humans posses

You would rather side with the other then christian fascists, And you call yourself a nationalist, go gas yourself

Fascism needs a purging division, the nat socs had the einsatzgruppen for killing communists such as yourself

A brainwashing communist "utopia"
get the fuck off of Holla Forums faggot

Thats because its a clerical fascist dictatorship

I don't understand.

So just like the special branch in Queensland? That's very nice!

More of mass executions rather then specific targeting, and more of a formal military unit rather than undercover shit, but yeah some similarities can be found there.

It is possible to use the power of genetic engineering technologies to construct a chimera from the would-be parents.

It may even be possible for said chimera to successfully breed with one or both of its source species.

This outlook is needlessly belligerent.

Alien life should certainly be regarded with no small amount of caution, and an overall policy of isolationism ought to be enforced between the two species; however, the best way to render them a nonthreat is not through warfare but through rapid colonization.

Combat in space is exceptionally high risk. Were a petty interstellar trading vessel to make a pit stop in our system, it would be capable of wiping out all life on our planet by nudging an an asteroid in the right direction. If we were to offend an alien species, they could send a warhead traveling at relativistic speeds hurtling towards our planet. Running around the galaxy exterminating species is sure to garner some unnecessary attention, and may lead to species otherwise too far to care to send a volley of unstoppable planet killers out.

Incorrect, Inquisition is not a purging division - it's what corrupted the Imperium into Communism in the first place.

You don't believe in God, you believe in the Jew's YHWH. Kill yourself.

You know what mindless Xeno purges earn? Tyrannid victory - all because you chose to wage war with everything instead of trying an alliance.

Oh a pagan, nice. Please go tell varg about how non humans are better than christians.

Negro we also believe in the many comes before the few, its just that our many/few perimeters are different then the commies what are the lives of a planet verses the lives of the entire race, what makes the exterminatus of a planet half way lost to the enemy so much worse then the lose of it all?

Oh I'm sorry Barbra specter I thought you might have been a confused Holla Forumsock

That's why we plan shit out and take out our enemies one at a time before we exterminate the rest, the only outcome of this all is that one species will survive, and I intend on our species surviving (not at the least bit because I was born on said team)

That is awesome.

Christians aren't human.

They're Jewish dogs.

I'm sorry that (You) were forced to go to Church on Sundays user.

Fuckin' watch your mouth, you rude cunt!

It's not so awesome as you think.

You like bureaucracies that would kill you for walking funny or having enjoyment in your life?

Commies are our enemy.

hahaha

The seeds of Abraham owes its existence to Christian protectionism.

Were it not for you Kike-Worshipers, Jews would not exist.

Let's not fight. I don't want this awesome thread to derail. Cool with ya m8?

Hey if you like 40k's Inquisition, Communism incarnate is all you're gonna get.

just ignore the retard

Prove it.

ikr

Two questions
One are you from serbia by any means
Two failing that question what caused the butthurt

More of, if you aid the enemy or are a fucking commie you get shot and less equilibrium

Because christians really fucking let the jews go off easy in the medieval ages

Fine.

But know that we're not to become the war-mongering niggers of space who get everyone killed.

I'll work with aliens if it protects both human and alien life.

There is no way that I allow the niggers to live so don't worry.

The best way to help is to stop meddling and leave them the fuck alone already.

Actually, I can:

archive.is/YajQ4

Now fuck off to >>>/christian/ you CommonFilth lover.

If we wage universal war against literally every alien species, WE will be the niggers.

I chuckled at your picture.

Holla Forums reacts to the prospect of alien civilizations:

Does peaceful trade and cultural exchange ever enter the picture in your worldview, fuckers?

fuck off shill

Yes but I would rather leave them alone. There are many empty planet to conquer.

fucking cringe

Good luck with your thesis faggot.

Of course it doesn't. That would require the basic ability of cost-benefit analysis which only a very small fraction of the human population are actually proficient at to any degree.

perhaps xvideos.com/video7966594/doppelganger_episode_0#_tabEmbed

That's interesting! The UN could send a Colonization Ship there if things go south on Earth!

Exactly.

These fags either want to fuck them, or get us killed by waging war on all of them.

shame on you. Waste of quads

This.

I CAN SEE NO BIAS IN THIS THIS IS A VALID AND TOTALLY TRUTHFUL BOARD

Hows the trap gf going

No, because even that can lead to war/conflict/immigration and the death of our race/species we must safe guard against all threats, both overt and subtle

We didn't reach this shit by wars and destruction at the hands of the merchants, we just did some cultural exchanges and bought the merchants bullshit

So i'm cringe but isn't

I don't want to fuck or destroy them. I just wanted the future for our white people.

You Communist Spic loving anti-White.

Go prep your 'godly' nigger bull.

Why not? It will reduce the white inferiors and can breed tough white people in the future so they are perfect to be recruit as the soldiers.

Of course not. If there's one thing we can know for absolute certain, it's that any alien lifeform will care about their own survival over ours, and that they will have no idea what our intentions are. Based on this, it would be in the Aliens best interests to destroy us, a potential threat to their existence, rather than interact. Why then, should we not do the same?

Because members of our race deserve dignity and should not be enslaved. In fact, enslavement of any group is counter-intuitive, because it stalls tecnological advancements.

And this hasn't even addressed the fact that it is literally impossible for any Earth life to live on Titan

Kek agrees with you.

We'll have Whites like the aliens in Battleship The Hasbro movie withy your idea.

With*

I am judging your cringe based upon your own merits, not those of others.

You forgot jew
Yeah I know he's not perfect but he's good for purging the richard spencer's and libertards (and also fedora butthurt)

Someone gets it

Go fuck yourself to death fedora

Look at Australia and they are doing better than Africa. It only took them 200 years to thrive.

Because if we can act beyond our biological imperatives, which sentient life can do, then so can they - for the betterment of both species.

I see him as worth less than dirt, and you too for agreeing with him.

The human race should survive over every other alien race.

For what? For trying to purge the filth in our ranks? Or because he rather have a few blacks that aren't total niggers then whites that are faggots

You aren't listening.

That strategy would earn the human species a very bad reputation among the alien nations. They wouldn't allow us to simply take them on one at a time. Given the cycle of empires, they'd likely do so while we're mired in civil war.

When those aliens invade, I should hope that they don't view us as an existential threat to their survival.

We're talking about space here.

The place with an infinite amount of Lebensraum.

The winning strategy is to always be colonizing new spaces.

Only a single colony needs to survive the Great Space War to keep the species going.

Why are you so mad?

I don't watch that movie. Is it good as Helghast?

You are assuming there are empires of aliens and a shitload of aliens at all. Besides, if we were to find out that the first aliens we have contact with don't have access to space, whats not to say we discovered them first? How would another alien civilization know that we killed them all, unless they learned it from us?

This wouldn't be like empires on earth, the closest thing this would be like is europeans reaching the new world and the savages here not knowing shit about our history.
There is no galaticnet where everyone will be sending dick and spork pics to each other.

And a finite amount of habitable planets, something that wars WILL be fought over (hell we'd probably fight over non habitable planets that have resources

mate little snow here.

Bloody oath you are lucky.

These live there.

You build a fucking halo.

Not if our oceans are compromised we're not.

We literally drink it.

for now they are.

But we can bring them up to our level (for our own species survival i this thread gives you any idea of what could happen against us)

Well…

I am on 14th in my beloved aussieland and nothing is happening.

Basically yes.

Read up, the aliens are awesome and pretty much are depicted as ebul Hwite males:

Radiation user..

Forgot link:
archive.is/zo3DP

O shit, the movie isn't so great.

The aliens are.

I know sucks doesn't it, now quit your bitching and serve your race/species like your forfathers did faggot

Ohhh…it's just alien. I will watch the movie one day.

They are engineered so no thank.

ITT: Holla Forums are a bunch of fucking morons who believe the Moon landings were real and also believe that NASA is actually capable of sending men into outer space.

What the fuck happened to you faggots? You keep talking of how amazed you are about this space travel when in reality there is none! Nasa can't do shit. They can't even show us an actual picture of earth and now we're supposed to believe that they have found an Earth like planet far away?

Australian govt launched stuff into space so it is possible for us to go out.

Nasa can't send anyone out because of the Van Allen belt.

Anyone can launch shit into space. Doesn't mean they can launch people up there to explore.

Fuck this planet. I'm staying right here and waiting for Hitler and Maria Orsic to return from from Aldebaran with the Nordics.

launch the criminals on the suicidal mission.

launch the criminals on the suicidal mission.

For how long?

It should be named Wunderland, since Alpha Centauri has a habitable planet named Wunderland (colonized by Dutch and German settlers with a fierce independent streak who fled Earth's oppressive surveillance state) in the Ringworld series.

At least admit you are being horribly bias.

Der Spiegel is the German equivalent of the Daily Mail.

?

Brb, committing sudoku.

I just had a very strange car trip actually, and everyone has been acting a little strange (not just me, everyone is saying that).

But at the same time it's a good weird, not a bad weird.

yeah nah.

What if you are a mutt who doesn't have a place where you belong? It's a terrible feel when Holla Forums is the closest place that made me feel like I belong.

lol stupid monkey doesn't know about the galnet

then you ditch earth and find some other lost ayyliums

or you fix the shit that people haven't bothered to fix in their stupidity

t. actual mutt

Well let's start then.

Start with building a way to convert ANY resource or at least a practical form of resource into a practical tool - things to build include:
Then build the ship and things and learn how to repair it.

Done.

oh I forgot

money to finance the intial project on earth, like financial knowledge… which I study

Another thing: start with conquering entropy itself
Because fusion may only be possible that way.

Our problem with that is twofold. The first problem would be finding enough fuel or finding a type of fuel that is obtainable by the average polack that would give us enough thrust to leave the atmosphere. Secondly we would need material that would survive the exit and reentry while having enough anons that would know how to write up the blueprints for a ship that can withstand all of this.

At least we have the knowledgeable anons here who can help with the design.

The money would really be a non issue. The real issue is actual construction without alphabets losing their shit about it.

Sage for double posting.

Makes me think of this

thats nw

don't worry, all niggers look alike

New Vegas you dumbass.

That's the REPCONN facility.

Sorry, after FO3 they all sort of meld together for me. I hear NV is the good one of the 3d fallouts but that's like saying you want to go to the "good" McDonald. It's not that appealing to me either way.

Who am I kidding, I will eventually play that sometime in my life.

Most of 'em in Europe are pretty okay.

And how do you know that that alien life form thinks that way? And how do they know that you do? In space, when dealing with species capable of intergalactic travel, the very existence of your entire species could be at risk. Why would an alien species but their entire survival at risk by not immediately eradicating you?

This is just more shit made up by NASA, we never made it to the moon.

Something like those greys, no. Space elves? Yes.

seriously, ignore the fallout 3 and skip to the NV. its a really good game and felt like a true sequel

… I mean right now, in this current political/economical climate

my god I brainfarted bad. Mixed up two concepts in a way I have never done before.
except all the time

Right now the biggest hurdle is the fact my faggot millennial in laws won't shut up about how amazing FO3, NV, and 4 is. That alone makes me have this bias hate towards the entire thing considered I was the one who got one of them into the series by giving them a GoG copy of FO2. I will give it a chance eventually but fuck those faggots.

Nah,

We'd build a bigger rocket with 2x the amount of radiation to shield us from more radiation :^)

I liked NV
Hated 3.
Can't afford 4 because uni is time degrading (when you do what I do).

..no I musn't be a race traitor

Just think, if we hadn't bankrupted our nations with 2 world wars, cold war arms race, pointless wars in asia and the middle east, followed by social security, corporate fraud, usury and speculation, inflation, and all the other shit of the modern era, we could be halfway there by now.

It's not like you can get aliens pregnant, just donate seed to the white cause and fuck whatever space oddities willing to take your dick.

moon?

Well maybe.. there does seem to be some issues with getting there.

Space?
Some people wish we hadn't so we didn't have satellites.

Though.. frankly I know the means, just never bothered with the risk.

You are so wrong it's not funny.
Most of the tech required by things like Nasa came from the 1st two wars.

And if we hadn't had those wars, we would have developed slower (which would have stopped us from having the computers required to take down (((them))) if we absolutely have to)

user I can barely get that here let alone in space where you're more isolated.

Can we send all the fucking niggers there? Forgive me if someone else suggested it first.

Hail Zeon, motherfucker.

This is why everyone hates you fucking Plebbit nigger pieces of shit. You don't just waltz into other forums and jump right into the conversation like you belong there. I swear to god you're like goddamn children. You should lurk a minimum of one month, (here more like 6 months) before posting on *any* site.

Now stfu, you fucking faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or faster - the lost generations of men can never be understated. Who knows what they might have gone on to achieve?

Holy mother of fucking spam. slow down there, autismo

You mean viruses. Bacteria, fungi, protists, and friends get along fine.

Son…

We are being raided by Rebbit fags. Commence chemotherapy…

Correcting the record lad?

First pic looks like an off-center cropped fisheye lens shot.

You're an idiot. I have an offering of Zyklon for your inhaling pleasure…

And how exactly did they find this? CIA zooming on their telescopes?

.. why does that sound so gangsta?

Oh fuck off, what I suggested was reasonable.

You can modify people you dumbass.

fucking cunt now niggers are comparing me to you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

invertabrates ffs, how did I fuck up that bad

Then how the fuck do I use GPS?

Also the 6mil thing has evidential issues.

But that's it. (though honestly, if it has issues, how did the trial get seen in favor? - because they bribed them duh)

Sun thing is silly though, because tides exist.

You piece of shit.

THIS

unless you're stoned that isnt that "extraordinary" once you consider that you are interplanetary to be doing that

No, we don't. We have the technology for radiation shielding in our spacecraft, we just don't use it to the extent necessary for interstellar travel because, well, we're not making interstellar voyages and we can use the mass/volume for more instruments, etc.

Man if they confirm life there I must just lend my occultist abilities to a project to create some means of getting there so we can visit them and bring stuff back here.

Have fun trying to get out of the dome

webm sauce?

We live in a dome. No point in trying.

If I took off the dome would you die?

What do you mean by that? Also,

I have read so fucking much btw and heard so much about aliens and I don't trust or believe really ANYONE on these matters. The government, alien channelers, etc. it's an issue that's so fucking complicated that I do not hope to find out the truth for myself even.

Ah I see you like montalk as well

It would be extremely difficult

Hey user think of it this way; at least we're not moving into their societies, their lands, etc.

They'd just be donating superior genetics to us, uplifting us, without us dragging them down.

You're a big metaphysical projection

also Indains / japanese, why not aliens.

NASA fakes everything. If a secret real space program exists, it operates independent of most of Humanity and will be unaffected by WW3.

What do jews have against white people?

The Van Allen Belts are just that. BELTS. Not an all-encompassing ceiling to space travel. The Apollo missions dodged the belts.

bump

ye who cares, we can't even leave our own system lmao

fact hurt chunga brain

chunga hurt fact man with heavy rock.

Wow, it's almost like every month there's a new
possible
earth like planet.

thing is humans aren't built for sapce. we are weak as fuck to everything.

If I'm living on their homeworld and viable offspring can even result from such unions, I'd say it'd be rather crazy not to try and get some of their genes that allowed them to develop well on their planet for my kids. >Implying any AYYs would want to mate with us hairless apes.

Humans aren't "built" for much else than climbing trees, eating, and fucking. But the thing with humans is, we can adapt. Man wasn't built to swim the oceans, so we created boats. Man wasn't built to fly, so we created planes. Man was not built to leave Earth's atmosphere, and yet we have sent over 500 men and women into space, 12 of whom went to the Moon and back, in merely the past 60 years of our history. All of this done in only a fraction of the time we have even existed. We have robots on Mars, sent probes beyond the very reaches of our solar system. Is it so inconceivable that Man shall one day reach the stars? We have already walked amongst them, on the very surface of that which civilizations only hundreds of years ago worshipped. We have stepped upon the very face of a God. We will extend our reach to the stars above, user. Were we built to? No.

But that's never stopped us before.

Supposedly

nah nigga you just need a fusion rocket or a nuclear pulse rocket fam smdh. y'all need to read up on the mf project longshot tbh. real, nigga they bout to fly to the fucking alpha centauri binary system in the mf 80s and shit but they need nuclear pulse and club of rome ain't having that shit kissinger report and all

tfw you know we never even went to the moon

firstmenonthemoon.com/

depends on whether or not how cute the ayylien men are

agreed

I never said we didn't go to the moon on TV. I just said we never got there in 3D.

THIS DEGENERATE THREAD

tips it

nigger lurk

That third picture.

Die xenos scum!

And no Tay Sachs, of course…

kek

no.