What do you think about the skeptic™ community?

dont give a fuck. Im a sceptic and not for the community. YT community isnt the only sceptic community. Its not even an official community

It is according to them

Being skeptical about things before you know the whole story is good, calling yourself a skeptic and using it as an ideology in every aspect of life is bad. People who call themselves skeptics are fucking retards.

why wouldnt i be sceptical always?

To be fair you don't have to support full on gas the kikes race war now white nationalist to be against open borders. That's a massively false dichotomy, you can support a point-based system of immigration or you can support immigration with a very small quota of only valuable people instead of just "literally fucking everyone come in". There's more than two choices when it comes to border control.

Generally I like Sargon, I think the only thing I find really cringy about him is how he unironically uses Holla Forums memes and thinks it's all a big joke. I don't think he fully grasps that Holla Forums would literally march out and start shooting gays and gassing kikes if given the chance.

That's basically two forms of civic nationalism.

Most people on Holla Forums are fat autistic memelords. Sure, most of us agree that kikes and gays should be killed but we wouldn't just randomly go out and kill people then end up in jail. Only isolated incidents like that actually happen.

I guess but I don't think he's ever decried nationalism as a whole, only white nationalism.

That's why I said "if given the chance". I mean a without rule of law scenario.

It's not an ideology is what he was saying.

They're not always skeptical.
Sometimes they protect members who are clearly in the wrong and should be called out on shit.
kekistan cringe.
A lot if not most of them just attack easy target sjw retards, some of them either don't or tackle other subjects.
Sheckels sheckels sheckels, muh ad revenue, god, those fucking videos about earnings.
They all do videos on the same drama, with very similar takes on situations.

some of them are still watchable, and not as bad as the majority

kraut and tea still puts out the occasional good video, has high standards.

I used to watch a lot of them, if not most of the medium to big channels, now I follow 2 of them as most of them seemed too concerned about ad revenue and churning out shit vids, pandering.

Imageboards are the only place you'll find this special type if psuedo-edgy snowflake.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

That's what lefties always do, they take our insults and turn it back on us.

If only they knew the meaning behind it but the way they use it its just empty.

there isn't anything wrong with being a skeptic, but claiming that it's some sort of community or movement inb4 the greeks is really faggy

Who watches these people?
Why? What the fuck is wrong with you. All of the videos i've ever seen have just been them bitch about something. Are you so retarded you are incapable of analyzing anything on your own?
Here is the format of all their videos

They're basically longer reaction videos. Why don't you just find the source they are ridiculing and laugh at it yourself.
If you watch these videos you are a insecure normalfag who wants his opinions validated by others. Stop it.
to reiterate, its like watching a reaction video to make sure some random was laughing at all the parts you did so you feel validated.

Yes but if we were marching it wouldn't be an isolated incident. People on Holla Forums are waiting for the fire to start.

you've already fucked up.

Except, most Holla Forumsacks aren't normalfags like you. Most of us hate meeting IRL because it's /soc/-tier faggotry like Chanology. Most of us know how IRL meetings end up ruining chan culture. There will never be a Holla Forums march because Holla Forumsacks are way too autistic to ever want to take part in one.

If you actually read my comment, you'd see that I was speaking as a Holla Forumsack. Calling people autists isn't an insult.

Just go back to 4chan or lurk more, you are making an ass out of yourself.