Help me die

I'm a walking corpse. I don't have any realistic dreams and goals. My brain and body is barely working. Even if I were to somehow change that I don't want to wageslave till I die. All I have to do is put a rope on a branch and take a step but I don't have the willpower. Tell me something that would motivate me to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/suicide
discord.gg/ctagmQE(USER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a trade-skill and forge katanas for your fellow redditors

kill me

three sets of dubs, op
you don't need help to die
just go ahead and do it. kys
do the universe two favors
cease posting on 8ch.net
cease to exist.
also, enjoy the chill of a premature grave

you aren't an actual walking corpse like this tortured soul

Do you think it would help if you live-streamed it and we would be supporting you ?

good

that would require extra effort and I don't have any energy. Also I wouldn't want to show my face or become known, it doesn't matter but still

'No.'

that works too

bomp

ding

Just take this.

By the way, i found that dark souls helped overcome suicidal depression for some people.
You can really try to play it.

what is that?

Video game about dying world of lost hope.

One more response and I go to bed

If you're going to kill yourself, you ought to at least choose a cool way.
Disembowel yourself with a big knife, self-immolation, and suicide by cop are all good alternatives.
That's one of my favorite paintings

It doesn't work like that

Yes….it does. Try online dating asshole.

Painful and pointless

You live in a completely different world, senpai

Ok.

I'll be back

Okay, NPC program that possesses zero free will. If you want to become an hero, hit up 8ch.net/suicide (as a recommendation, either place your neck right over a high-speed train track, or use a hanging method that damages the spinal cord, for both of these decisions shall result in instant death)
If you live in a country with very little gun laws or live in a country with a drug problem (or have easy access to the deep web and bitcoin) blow your brains out by aiming at the roof of the mouth, or fashion a mix of opiates and benzos (possibly add alcohol, tricyclic anti-depressants, and barbituates for a higher fatality rate) and then consume the mix; you could also just consume painkillers (including alcohol) and wander out into a freezing environment, causing death by hypothermia
Just don't slit your wrists or attempt to overdose using any OTC products, especially including tylenol (by painkillers I meant opiates) you're better off slitting your neck whilst high as fuck (because it's an extremely painful method, could just set yourself on fire if you're high enough)

Another day wasted
MAKE ME DO IT

I think I can do the suspension hanging. I got a rope, the forest is 100m from me. All I need is the will to do it, I'm asking you to encourage me

I won't go away until I'm dead

You faggots are almost as pathetic as me, can't even make me kill myself

perfect time to transform yourself

Look into Libertarian Communism. The Capitalist work-cycle is a curse, and we can hope to break it.

I'm barely capable of learning any new things, my memory is failing, any physical activity makes me tired instantly even though I'm not fat, I can't stand being near people. I tried all kinds of self help, antidepressants, I used to work and study. I can't change anything, at this point I don't even want to

good luck, I can't fucking even get out of bed

Stop cucking your body, faggot. Develop some willpower.

You said no realistic dreams, what are your unrealistic ones then?
Also do you work and how old are you?

Where on the planet are you? Is there cold? Are there toxic animals? Are there mountains? Give us an idea if we can make the environment work for you.

I am probably seriously ill, defective. I tried everything and I don't have any more energy. Just help me put myself out of my misery

Aside from things like being a god, lots of money would be good enough for now so I would not have to worry about it and could spend it on escapism
23 obviously no

no no and no, rope is the only way

What would you do if you were a god?
23 and no job huh, you really should kill yourself you worthless faggot but you'd better stream it, it'll be the one good thing you'll ever do.

If you truly wanted to you would think of a reason right now that would motivate you to do it.
Yet here you are. Life may suck, but life sucking isn't enough.
And part of the reason your life sucks is your inward focus on yourself, instead of looking outwards at other people.

dispense punishment and try to create order

I don't take things in return or hope for a reward, I don't care much about myself, I try not to interfere with anyone or anything

So you're trying to have minimal impact on the world. Don't aim for that. Aim to have an impact, preferably a positive one.
If you don't try and create an impression or change somehow, of course you'll feel depressed. Humans are built to shape the world around us. Stop denying what you're made to do.

If you do not want your life, can I have your life? I want to suck on your toes and do degenerate things so you feel even more obligated to kill yourself

I don't want to hear or see or think of anything

disgusting

discord.gg/ctagmQE(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

thanks for your effort but no

Humiliate me

Make me feel worse

quiz

What will happen if I fap to this?

goodnight
tomorrow will be the day

grow a bunch of weed dumdum, then you don't have to go to work and can just sell drugs and watch movies and always have friends because of the drugs

you might cum

wear a butplug, all the time.(except when pooping, once a day)

Go travel somewhere

If your going to kill yourself kill as many normalfags as possible first, make elliot rodger look like nothing, wear full plate armor and get an lmg and just light up seas of them

OP please
go on