Mommy found the suicide note

Me the several hundred suicide notes on my multiple hard-drives going back 9 years.

nice thumb faggit.

pale bruNEETs are top tier

dumb ass

fact

tfw my suicide notes morphed from cringe-tier whining about my parents into serious philosophical dialogs over the years and finally took a turn for the worst when I realized there wasn't a problem with the world just a problem with me

mine was basically this

Honest question here, if I get a therapist and tell him I've been considering suicide is he obligated to tell the authorities so I get put in an institution? Or is it included in our confidentiality?

Great digits!

Also, we don't give a damn. Go fuck yourself.

tfw can't capture you and stuff you into a van to make you my guinea pig for MK Ultra style brainwashing with the aim of turning you into an alpha af super agent trained to slay pussy

See encyclopedia dramatica's suggestion on that. Basically, they're paid professionals, there to jew you out of shekels and with a track record of accelerating the deaths of their patients. Ignore those fucking parasites and head over to >>>/fringe/ instead and work your way through IIH.

You are doing it wrong.

Psychs are hit-and-miss, with less chances to find a good one. In most cases guidance councilors were probably better.

No, you have to have made a plan and tell them directly that you are planning to kill yourself. If they don't report it, they could lose their practice.

Rudeā€¦

This is why god invented drugs, user. For you.

4 U