The Fire Rises

The Fire Rises

Does anyone else feel like there's been a massive acceleration in our views going mainstream in the last year?

Everywhere I look people are naming these Jews and calling leftists cucks, it's amazing. Holla Forums is literally the font of popular culture.

Of course, look at our next president (Trump)

I did my part. Shit better be happening soon.

Not really, 80% of millennials are very far left. the majority of trumps supporters are boomers and a few gen x, and a small minority of millennials

Actually considering buying/ building kek shrine. Only woke up in past 2 years…
So this is all new to me, but it feels like an upswing.
Will be interesting to see how queen dopa falls apart in last 3 months

Millenials are complete sheep amongst themselves. If prominent enough people or a big enough scandal condemn Hillary, or if they see she is physically about to die on stage, they'll call for her to be removed or not vote, save for the far-far-alt left tumblr denizens.

People swear like millenials matter. They never show up and flip flop all the time. I think more will turn up for stein than for Clinton.

If you mean 14/88 no, the country is more cucked than it ever has been. The children are good little Maoists only with dyed hair not little red books.

What I think you are feeling user is general acceleration period. We are at the end of a lot of plans that have been in place for 20 years or longer; and I think shit is only about to get weirder.

Weirder is good because it is the revulsion to weirdness (such as the Weimar Republic) which leads to institutional reforms.

Just remember it only takes a motivated 10% of a population to make significant long term changes.

I'd like to believe that my views are going mainstream, but I think it will take re-shaping the youth to effect real change.

Hitler had it right when he started Hitler Youth and short of something similar, we may be doomed to Marxism and eventually communism. The youth are the most impressionable and right now, Jewish Marxism has a stranglehold on the young. Until that's broken, I'll have my doubts.

Online? Yeah, I'd say the counter-culture has been a thing that started 15 years ago that finally gained huge momentum over the past couple years.

In the real world though? Not so much. Largely because people are crypto and people don't group up like they do in online circles. We're mainstream enough in the sense conspiracy theorists became normalized after 9/11 despite existing as "kooks" for decades prior. At this pace I'd say we have another 10-15 years before it's mainstream normalized where we're at now.

I haven't noticed much, but then again I barely leave the house, almost never talk to anyone outside of the internet, and live in Canada.

Over here it's nothing but "omg stupid Americans might actually elect Trump!?" and "omg why would the UK vote for Brexit!?", and god damn, the "Diversity is our strength" shit has really ramped up on TV at least. Also I've been noticing more and more that on our ads the minority males seem to be black about 60-75% of the time despite us having way more Asians in terms of minorities; what's even funnier is that I've been noticing a lot more ads with all black families or black single (I assume single since they don't show a moth figure) fathers in ads. My gut feeling is that this is just the first inch of the dick that's prepping us for an influx of Africans in the very near future; prime us with some friendly neighbourhood Will Smith's, and then import two million machete wielding Somalis.

Fellow canuck here, I don't think it's quite as bad out here in rural prairie provinces. Every uncle i have and any person in oil business at the very minimum dislikes the ndp and the like, and anyone in moderately sized towns refer to [SOME TYPES OF PEOPLE] in vaguely euphemistic terms when they really mean phillipinos, somalis, natives, and kebabs causing shit.

Large cities are fucked though. Media is incredibly pozzed yes, and the youth are also getting heavily cucked. I think there is hope, I heard a few young huwhite high school males on bikes riding around and they were doing aloha snackbar impersonations

We're only getting stronger brother.

Especially in the last week with Trump's 2nd amendment antics and getting normies to finally assign blame to Obummer for ISIS. I don't know if my pessimistic heart can handle a full blown normie red pilling event. Praise Kek

Bane did nothing wrong

sage

You post twice a week

This is true, it's the path of least resistance, a path millennials take quite often. A generation born while political correctness was the only way and now the political world is fighting itself. They'd rather avoid it all and vote anything but the opposing sides.

I'm 27, a "millennial". Fml

Checked. Praise Kek!

Nice numerical sequence there. As far as calling out leftists cucks and exposing MSM propaganda, we've come a very long way. As for Holla Forums's other views, they have not spread as far.

SJWs are the gift that keeps on giving. They put people on the spot and make them choose between racist theories and continually apologizing for substandard performance of certain groups. The effects of racism are so intense that simply glancing at a black guy the wrong way can cause him to do poorly on tests. I believe that the independent-minded among millennials are more sympathetic to Holla Forums than we realize.

Been watching for a decade+. Definitely a huge upswing.

Definitively our time is coming. We need to prepare and advance the cause. This has been a long time coming and with this momentum it cannot be stopped now.

Even went to the RNC and yelled at commies with some, good times.

Yes, I agree. People are desperate to hear the truth.

Besides trying to nuke the city, yeah.

I have only noticed ot on the internet. I went to gamfaqs the other day to find some info on a game and noticed a ton of covert Holla Forumsacks, trump supporters, etc. even in the few topics I checked. And gamfaqs is one of the most shitty normalfag websites on the internet.

The earth they walk upon didn't do anything wrong. You can wash out the blood and bury the bodies for fertilizer, but it takes decades to scrub fallout from the soil.

The whole point Bane was trying to make is that the masses are vicious subhumans who cannot rule themselves. "Slaves would be tyrants if they had the chance." He was trying to prove that everything Batman fought for was false.

Go out in my 90% white town in Australia….

And this was all in the same day.

It's fucking hilarious.

They can't maintain their illusions forever.

This happened withing the last year and a half. Every social media platform, no matter how archaic or niche, is subject to memetic attack/influence now.

Media people talk about Trump trolls, frog twitter, the alt right, etc now on air because:

• they get bombarded on social media, which is basically their only exposure to people outside of their media-politics "elite" bubble, so has the effect of convincing them that we represent the views of millions of people

• they bring it up because they hope they can somehow tie the internet anti-semitism, racism & misogyny to trump in order to damage his campaign— but it doesn't work on Trump— and just sounds like crybabies complaining about random internet trolls

I think this accelerates the culture wars because it makes them get defensive and feel like they have to attack back even harder, which they do through their jobs. But that's what wakes normies up, because they see the media being even more dishonest, getting even more desperate, and seeming to have even more contempt for regular folks and their way of life.

Which is why everyone here should have a twitter account, even if you gain no followers and all you do is follow people and like and retweet. Pics attached feature some tweets from today you could be liking & retweeting.

Those follows, likes and retweets all factor into the popularity algorithms and increase exposure of those people and tweets. This is particularly effective when popular accounts tweet with a trending hashtag and thousands of people are inadvertently exposed to redpills.

If you tweet at people directly and attack too hard, you'll get shoahed, or twitter will ask for your phone number to verify your account, but you don't have to give it and can just make a new account with a new email. Maybe they'll block or IP at some point but I don't know when.

The beauty of adding in elements of absurdity, comedy and eccentricity (like when using waifus and pepes) is that if you get called out, or you get in a pinch, you can just say you're just trolling and their being oversensitive and taking it to seriously.

So they're talking about things that seem ridiculous to normalfags because we have a high force projection basically?

It really kicked into high gear when /bane/ crashed that plane.

political incorrectness.
thanks gamergate.

Didn't they crack down on twitter racism.

I remember a bunch of fags saying they got 3-4 of their accounts shoad.

You are correct user.
What starts here, online, spreads to the "real" world.
I say "real" world, because as we all know, there is in fact more truth here on the web thanks to being user.
Just one example:
Yahoo news is all lefty talking points and constant negative Trump stories,
OH BUT THE COMMENTS!
Yes it's normies who are only semi red-pilled mostly, but the change in the last year or two is HUGE!
So many voices are joining ours now
Our memes are so dank, normies cannot ignore them
The Fire Rises
The Tide IS Turning
We Are Riding The Crest Of A Beautiful Wave
And It Is going To Come Crashing Down On The Left
And All The Other Anti-White, Anti-Civilisation Shitbags
And Wash Our Societies Clean

Red pilled millennials tend to be INTJ personalities.

I think so, then again I only really got on the wagon immediatly after Brexit. My only misgivings with the rate is that dominance of the internet will obviously not have as much of an effect outside of the USA. More specifically, in my native UK where I'm slightly worried Nationalist politics will take a backseat now because Brexit won (think of it like a giant wave crashing on a rock) and Brit media seems so pozzed that is completely inoculated from us.

I mean the fallout to the rest of the Anglosphere will still be there but when I think about France, Germany, etc I feel bad that they probably don't benefit as much from Americans doing shit on twitter and riling up the MSM. OF course, they're not Americans' responsibility though, but obviously we want to assist the whole west.

Then again, much of the Western World flows out from the USA so who knows.

Western Europe is likely to get China-style internet firewalls before long. A lot of Brits would support it, prevents "pedophile grooming" and "vulnerable teens joining ISIS", don'tcha know (never mind that a certain type of building used by a certain group of people is the largest source of those things).
We need to be prepared, save all the information and infographics showing connections we can dig up, plus videos and documents on survivalism and creating weapons. Then get them into physical print, or onto CD's and "red sticks", and leave them where they will be found.

It's noticeable even here in Russia. Like last week I had a random taxi driver, himself being Armenian, telling me about how he hates the kikes (I didn't even start the conversation on politics). We talked about the merchant's role in general decline of traditionalism and its negative consequences. Was a good ride.

You could be right. Certain normies within the historical/political sphere in the UK like to make noise about us historically being a more free nation because 'muh parliament' compared to the absolutists on the Continent, but really this is complete bullshit that has little relevance to the current dynamics. We don't have freedom and any notions of us as being something more free than the Continent are just lies to make us feel better about living in a Police State.

I also worry because we have a 'Conservative' government in power so there won't be as much of a push against the cancer of the left because people think we have 'Conservatives' in power when really we do not. But a Labour government would accelerate things more quickly and there is no opportunity to try and infiltrate or subvert the purpose of the Conservative party like there seems to be happening with Trump and the Republicans in the USA.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of our country for voting Brexit, best day of my life. But there is a fight ahead of us.

*doesn't seem to be an opportunity to subvert the Conservative party

Maybe there is an opportunity but I wouldn't hold out for it. In the future I'll try talking to younger Tory members to see how far the Poz has gripped them, I mean for the most part I imagine they're on the anti-SJW/anti-left side of the culture wars. But thats only a small part of our much larger battle.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

every shill says this, this is the first thread OP made about this

Which mainstram personalities went NTJ recently? Tila Tequila and Jean Claude Van Damme…

you think things are moving quickly now?

when trump gets elected, you're gonna see some serious shit

Lets hope. Congress will shoot down everything he tries, the media will run stories about all of his ideas won't work, aren't feasible etc. etc.

The first time Congress tries that shit, we are hanging the lot of them. When it's time for them to vote we can all gather round the capitol with nooses so they know the deal.

The jackboot is on the other foot now, there is nothing to fear from rats leaping off a sinking ship. The first time some federal puke wants to mention charges against a fashy citizen, we can show him a fine parade of nooses too. If you want a better life, it starts at the sound of the gallows door dropping.

Whatever opening happens for purging the establishment, it needs to spread. If german and french cucks grow a pair and throw the shitbags out and cull the political class, it can't remain contained because it will just return. It has to be a beachhead instead where it simply begins and acts as a staging point for the next region. Kikes got to be removed too.

In fact, don't call them kikes if it happens, call them sympathizers and establishment. Clean out good goys too so it isn't obvious. They can't be saved.

OOK THEM IN THE DOOKER

M-Maybe he's in on it? Maybe he doesn't actually libshit, but just in cahoots with the Clinton crime family?

I'm baffled, Holla Forums.

I'm 30 years old user, and my parents are exactly how you described. It's getting harder and harder to engage with them in any meaningful way. I'm starting to really resent them.

I see nothing wrong with that.

this

yes brother

I guess this is more common than I realized, I'm in the exact same boat. My dad thinks I'm some kind of "tinfoil wingnut" who doesn't know shit because I don't watch TV( every time I go over to my parents house these days, my dad's fat ass is parked in front of the TV watching either Bill Maher, Colbert or CNN and he eats that shit up). My mom's even worse, because she openly agrees with a lot of Trump's poilicies and redpills I've dumped on her over the years, and then proceeds to backpedal because she doesn't want to rock the boat I.E "Trump is too crazy, Hillary's just so much safer, etc."
Basically my dad's kinda dumb and stubborn/apathetic as shit, and my mom is a woman. Sorry for the blogpost but it seemed like a reasonable opportunity to vent.

I guess that generation really has a tribalist mindset and just don't change opinion anymore.

Take into account that it's summer. (Australia doesn't count because fuck Australia) Crime rises in the summer, always has. So, it may seem at this moment that nigs are nigging harder and jews are jewing the nigs into nigging and whites are bearing the brunt - because we can afford air conditioning and can go for a swim to cool down.

Strange things happen in late summer, when it's hot as balls.

Praise kek